{'en': 'Diabox and problem with versions', 'es': 'Diabox y problema con las versiones'} Image

Diabox and problem with versions

meginer's profile photo   01/23/2024 7:48 a.m.

Good morning.

I have been using the February 15, 2022 version since its launch because it worked very well, but since yesterday afternoon, after changing the sensor, it fails to link for continuous measurement.

I do not know if it is because that version is no longer compatible or if the problem has the sensor.I have followed the usual procedure, I have even erased data and cache, but still does not work properly.

I think the next version is June 2022 or December, I don't remember it exactly.

Do you think I should update to the following version or the most recent?

I have not updated FreeLink because my watch is not compatible with the new update.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/23/2024 7:48 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
good morning.I have been using the version of February 15, 22 since it left because I was going great but since yesterday I changed the sensor, not link to the continuous measurement, I do not know if that is no longer that version or that the problem is dazwl sensor.I have done the usual, I have even erased data and cache but it is still the same.
The next version I think is June 22 or December, I don't remember.Do you think I should update to the next version or the most current?
I do not have Updated FreeLink PQ my clock is not compatible with the update

I can tell you about June 2023, which is what I have since left and I am doing very well.

Yesterday I changed the sensor and everything perfect.It does not lose connection and is very stable.

By the way, I have Android 14. I think that influences.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/23/2024 1:05 p.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
good morning.I have been using the version of February 15, 22 since it left because I was going great but since yesterday I changed the sensor, not link to the continuous measurement, I do not know if that is no longer that version or that the problem is dazwl sensor.I have done the usual, I have even erased data and cache but it is still the same.
The next version I think is June 22 or December, I don't remember.Do you think I should update to the next version or the most current?
I do not have Updated FreeLink PQ my clock is not compatible with the update

I can tell you about June 2023, which is what I have since left and I am doing very well.

Yesterday I changed the sensor and everything perfect.It does not lose connection and is very stable.

By the way, I have Android 14. I think that influences.

Mine is still 12, but precisely because of that I was doing very well

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/23/2024 2:12 p.m.

meginer said:
good morning.

I have been using the February 15, 2022 version since its launch because it worked very well, but since yesterday afternoon, after changing the sensor, it fails to link for continuous measurement.

I do not know if it is because that version is no longer compatible or if the problem has the sensor.I have followed the usual procedure, I have even erased data and cache, but still does not work properly.

I have not updated FreeLink because my watch is not compatible with the new update.

You have to put the last one, it happened to me in November ... Something must have changed in the sensor software because with the previous ones it does not connect ... and with this at first it depends on the sensor (although the truth is that it isIt disconnects at the same time from LibreLink and Diabox, so it will be their problem)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/23/2024 9:12 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

I use the same of February 22 and I have no problems.
Before sometimes it took me one day to connect, I had to scan while, but I have 2 or 3 sensors that hook the first.I think that tomorrow will do well, you'll see.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/23/2024 10:25 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

cgs said:
meginer said:
good morning.

You have to put the last one, it happened to me in November ... Something must have changed in the sensor software because with the previous ones it does not connect ... and with this at first it depends on the sensor (although the truth is that it isIt disconnects at the same time from LibreLink and Diabox, so it will be their problem)

I have put the last one and started operating but if you scan with Diabox it works and goes the stopwatch back but CDO reaches zero does not start again, that is, it lasts a minute and it calls again.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/23/2024 11:33 p.m.

cgs said:
meginer said:
good morning.

As I said, I have changed to the latest Diabox version and the clock goes back with Diabox but then it will be, so it has been all night and all night and it does not look like changing.
Can I have any adjustment in Diabox?Can you have to update the TFNO to 13?
I put a photo of how I have Diabox

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/24/2024 8:28 a.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/24/2024 8:29 a.m.

And something that catches my attention is that glycemia is exactly the same in LibreLink Q in Diabox, it had never happened to me, there is always some variation, but everything, figures trends ... It is very rare

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/24/2024 8:33 a.m.

meginer said:
and something that catches my attention is that blood glucose is exactly the same in freeLink Q in Diabox, it had never happened to me, there is always some variation, but everything, trends... it's very rare

It is happening to me since they updated to continuous measurement (although I do not use it)

I have also noticed that Diabox's calibrations are not very thin.You put the values ​​and how they ignore them.As follows his ball and equals free values.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/24/2024 1:51 p.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
and something that catches my attention is that blood glucose is exactly the same in free in diabox in diabox, I had neverPast, there is always some variation, but everything, trends figures ... is very rare

It is happening to me since they updated to continuous measurement (although I do not use it)

I have also noticed that Diabox's calibrations are not very thin.You put the values ​​and how they ignore them.As follows his ball and equals free values.

But I have not updated the new version of LibreLink

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/24/2024 1:56 p.m.

I have Android 14 and Diabox's last
I am doing well, it calibrates and measures different from LibreLink and the reader

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/24/2024 3:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I have Android 14 and the last Diabox
I am doing well, it calibrates and measures different from LibreLink and the reader

And do you have the free or normal free?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/24/2024 5:36 p.m.

meginer said:
ruthbia said:
I have Android 14 and the last one of Diabox

And do you have the updated or normal freeLink?

Well, it must be some of some adjustment or something PQ cdo reaches 0 ago as the intent of starting over from 60 and stops.
Can you put a picture of your Diabox settings to see if I have it different?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/24/2024 5:38 p.m.

meginer said:
cgs said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
good morning.

As I said, I have changed to the latest Diabox version and the clock goes back with Diabox but then it will be, so it has been all night and all night and it does not look like changing.
Can I have any adjustment in Diabox?Can you have to update the TFNO to 13?
I put a picture of how I have Diabox

When that happens to me, I follow the following steps:
1. Disable Bluetooth
2. I turn off the phone
3. I hope at least 30 seconds
4. I turn on the phone and wait for you to start complete
5. Active Bluetooth

With that I usually solve, the first day, or the first two, it costs him a little, then it is already doing pretty.What cost me a lot is to calibrate and fit, if I used to get it at most 4 or 5 punctures now are many more ... yes, when I get it always nail, high, low and normoglycemia

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/24/2024 9:59 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)

In calibrations, the only different one with me is that I don't have Nightscout

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/24/2024 10 p.m.

And erase cache

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/24/2024 10:30 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It is already solved.It was simpler than I imagined.As Diabox was not updated the version to the last one, it seems that the new sensors are no longer going very well for the old version that I had.When I continued the same, he gave me to update my Android 12 to 13 mobile and it already works, so it was that.
Thank you all.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/24/2024 10:36 p.m.

Anyway it catches my attention that after calibrating but also before, it gives exactly the same in LibreLink and the Diabox

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/25/2024 12:48 p.m.

meginer said:
anyway it catches my attention that after calibrating but also before, gives exactly the same in LibreLink and the Diabox

This is what I told you yesterday, that since they updated free for continuous measurement I have noticed that it measures much more even to the capillary (eye, still without being accurate)

I am not an understanding in the matter but it must be that the algorithm or something have improved.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/25/2024 1:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.