{'en': 'My 6 -year -old son has prediabetes?', 'es': 'Mi hijo de 6 años ¿tiene prediabetes?'} Image

My 6 -year -old son has prediabetes?

estefania's profile photo   02/01/2024 8:20 a.m.

My daughter was admitted to 260.
Type 1, without antibodies.Symptoms tired, thirst and pee on bed again.
Don't leave it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/12/2024 5:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

ruthbia said:
matrix said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
the reader will come very well for when they prohibit mobiles, but you can have both.I use both.

where are mobile phones to ban?

In Spain, in schools you have decreed that they are prohibited, it is not based on when the application of this law begins.

That is why for diabetic children with sensors the reader is better instrument than the mobile.In addition, their values ​​are more accurate than those of the app

For medical reasons you can take, at least in theory ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
02/12/2024 9:41 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

This says logic, but there are centers and centers.I would heal in Dale and my son would have a reader, he also measures much better.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/13/2024 10:50 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

juane said:
there are six or seven types of diabetes, but it is very difficult to classify them.The important thing is to control it and get the child to assimilate diabetes well.

hello.I am interested in knowing what would be the 6 or 7 types of diabetes.I know 1, 2, lada and gestational.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/07/2024 3:46 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

I do not know enough of the subject.Let's see are those of a lifetime, type I and type II, the mody, ladalthough in some places they consider it one more type).
Link
There you have an article I just found and that without getting a lot in the matter.Classified into 5 groups.
Once I read a very good medical report on the guys but I don't know where I was, if I find it, I hang it.
After two thousand years, we know very little.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
04/07/2024 5:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The 3C is missing

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
04/08/2024 10:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.