{'en': 'Compatible mobile list (or not) with free free and freeLink', 'es': 'Lista de móviles compatibles (o no) con FreeStyle Libre y Librelink'} Image

Compatible mobile list (or not) with free free and freeLink

Javierladez's profile photo   12/08/2023 7:32 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
I only use the free, the rest of apps erase them all, in fact I think the external app, what they do is make free link, if I were abbottI would put something so that it would not work with anything external, those who speak so badly of Abbott, should ask Diabox to make a sensor also

Let's see, I think that all help that they offer us in the form of apps will always be well received.What Abbott has to do is put the batteries and stop doing foolish, which is an app that we use by our health and not an app to throw a while playing.

If you see that any amateur programmer paints your face because what you should do is try to improve and add those improvements that users ask.

J ** er, they do not have a simple widget to view on the lock screen.That without talking about incompatibility with countless mobile models.And that you tell me the frequency of updates.Any app of three to room updates minimum 2 or 3 times a month and these people every 5 or 6 months.

By the way, I have the two applications in continuous mode at the same time and I have no connection problem with free, beyond that it is an app that is too basic for how important it is for all of us.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/14/2024 11:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sherpa41 said:
sandman said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
I am quite new in all this, but I do not understand whatThe NFC in such modern mobiles does not work and you have to pull other apps that are not even in the App Store, if the Junta de Andalucía (in my case) opts for this device should take into account the issue of connectivity thatFor the sensor it is essential.

A advice, Diabox download on Telegram and forgets the garbage of the ABBott app.

What a advice.Diabox, the program that is completely charged.Which is unable to detect minimally well a hypo and a hyper with the same sensor.The worst app that I have tried in life.And on top of that people recommend it.

Instead with LibreLink alone (and if the sensor is good) it will never fail when it is stable.It will always notify you in advance of the hypos and mark the hypers.Diabox will mark you well in a concrete strip but nothing more, it is unable to handle the entire values ​​curve well.You spend the days calibrating and getting worse.

@Sherpa41: I'm glad FreeLink works for you!I would like the same thing to me.
FreeLink always marks values ​​20 or 30 above.It can mark me 80 and with capillary being less than 60. This generates a lot of insecurity or anxiety.
Instead Diabox, once calibrated, practically nails the values ​​that I have in capillary.It also allows me to see the glycemia on the clock and that gives me a lot of peace of mind.
Basically for these two reasons continuously using Diabox.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
03/14/2024 3:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Juanalvarez86 said:
hello good, I debuted a month ago, and they put the sensor on Monday, the freestyle 2 for social security, I was super happy until I tried to synchronize my xiaomi little x5 m5 m5 m5 m5 m5 m5 m5And I couldn't, they tell me about Abbot that it is not compatible, my mobile is not 6 months old.
I do not know what mobile buy since as Javierlazez says the list that facilitates Abbot is obsolete and we go.
Mipregunta, is the failure for the NFC?
For the operating system?
I am EMBAJONAO

It happened to me exactly the same.I had a Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5g with less than 1 year and I had to leave it in the drawer and buy a Samsung A54 5G because it gave me the same error.
Since I have the Samsung is a luxury.I believe that Xiaomi's problem can come by the SO, in my case it was Hyperos that is not compatible with the sensor software.If you are thinking of changing phone, I advise you a Samsung, you are not going to have that problem with them.

mascota17's profile photo
mascota17
03/14/2024 5:25 p.m.

Metformina 1-1-1
Fiasp y Toujeo 62ud

pet17 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
hello good, I debuted a month ago, and they put the sensor on Monday, the freestyle 2 for the social securityI was super happy until I tried to synchronize my xiaomi little x5 m5 and I couldn't, they tell me about Abbot that it is not compatible, my mobile is not 6 months old.
I do not know what mobile buy since as Javierlazez says the list that facilitates Abbot is obsolete and we go.
I am EMBAJONAO

It happened to me exactly the same.I had a Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5g with less than 1 year and I had to leave it in the drawer and buy a Samsung A54 5G because it gave me the same error.
Since I have the Samsung is a luxury.I believe that Xiaomi's problem can come by the SO, in my case it was Hyperos that is not compatible with the sensor software.If you are thinking of changing your phone, I advise you a samsung, you are not going to have that problem with them.

Nor is a Samsung needed, the Xiaomi that I had (Redmi Note 10 5g) and this one (Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G), without problem.It is more an operating system issue.The two go with Android, of course.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/14/2024 5:35 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

pet17 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
hello good, I debuted a month ago, and they put the sensor on Monday, the freestyle 2 for the social securityI was super happy until I tried to synchronize my xiaomi little x5 m5 and I couldn't, they tell me about Abbot that it is not compatible, my mobile is not 6 months old.
I am EMBAJONAO

Since I have the Samsung is a luxury.I believe that Xiaomi's problem can come by the SO, in my case it was Hyperos that is not compatible with the sensor software.If you are thinking of changing your phone, I advise you a samsung, you are not going to have that problem with them.

Hello, Sii has to be the hyperos that is Android 14, I am looking at Samsung yes, but pff I spent € 200 in this and now to change again, a whore we go.

Juanalvarez86's profile photo
Juanalvarez86
03/14/2024 11:42 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
pet17 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
hello good, I debuted a month ago, and IThey put the sensor on Monday, Freestyle 2 for Social Security, I was super happy until I tried to synchronize my Xiaomi Little X5 M5 and I could not, they tell me about Abbot that it is not compatible, my mobile is not even 6 months.
I am EMBAJONAO

Nor is a Samsung needed, the Xiaomi that I had (Redmi Note 10 5g) and this one (Redmi Note 12 Pro 4G), without problem.It is more an operating system issue.The two go with Android, of course.

NFC is needed for Diabox, I want to see what the app is like, is it very difficult?And carrying both at the same time is not a pain?I see many disparate options and with how confused I am already with diabetes 😂

Juanalvarez86
03/14/2024 11:45 p.m.

Juanalvarez86 said:
mascot17 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
hello good, I debuted a month ago approx, and IThey put the sensor on Monday, Freestyle 2 for Social Security, I was super happy until I tried to synchronize my Xiaomi Little X5 M5 and I could not, they tell me about Abbot that it is not compatible, my mobile is not even 6 months.
I am EMBAJONAO

Hi, Sii has to be the hyperos that is Android 14, I am looking at Samsung yes, but pff I spent € 200 in this and now to change again, a whore we go.

Buy a second hand.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/15/2024 10:24 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Juanalvarez86 said:
Isabelbota said:
pet17 said:
pet17 said:
Hello, good, I debuted a month ago, and they put the sensor on Monday, the freestyle 2 for social security, I was super happy until I tried to synchronize my xiaomi little x5 m5 and I could not, they tell me about Abbot that it is notCompatible, my mobile is not 6 months old.
I am EMBAJONAO

NFC is needed for Diabox, I want to see what the app is like, is it very difficult?And carrying both at the same time is not a pain?I see many disparate options and with how confused I am already with diabetes 😂

Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/15/2024 10:24 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Juanalvarez86 said:
Isabelbota said:
pet17 said:
pet17 said:
Hello, good, I debuted a month ago, and they put the sensor on Monday, the freestyle 2 for social security, I was super happy until I tried to synchronize my xiaomi little x5 m5 and I could not, they tell me about Abbot that it is notCompatible, my mobile is not 6 months old.
I am EMBAJONAO

The NFC is optional, just by the time you want to pass the mobile to get readings, but mainly goes with Bluetooth.

It is not pain because the app you are going to use is Diabox.The free app you will use it because there is no choice.That app will not have any permission and you just have to pass the mobile every 8 hours for the endocrine to receive the readings.

Once you configure Diabox and calibrate the readings will close to the glycometer values.
In addition, the app gives you much more statistical information about the disease.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/15/2024 10:46 a.m.

ruthbia said:
Juanalvarez86 said:

Link
Gracas

Juanalvarez86
03/18/2024 8:31 a.m.

sandman said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
mascot17 said:
mascot17 said:
mascot17 said:
mascot17 said:

The NFC is optional, just by the time you want to pass the mobile to get readings, but mainly goes with Bluetooth.

It is not pain because the app you are going to use is Diabox.The free app you will use it because there is no choice.That app will not have any permission and you just have to pass the mobile every 8 hours for the endocrine to receive the readings.

Once you configure Diabox and calibrate the readings will close to the glycometer values.
In addition, the app gives you much more statistical information about the disease.

Thank you, the post and I will look for info

Juanalvarez86
03/18/2024 8:32 a.m.

With Oppo Reno 4Z 5g it is doing very well
Just sometimes loses the sensor's signal, let me know, scan it manually and ready again.

aurorasweet's profile photo
aurorasweet
03/27/2024 1:18 p.m.

Hello!Anyone who is using it without problems at the Xiaomi Redmi Note 13 Pro?Thanks ✌🏻

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
03/30/2024 12:43 a.m.

Anyone with OnePlus what experience with the free2 and diabox?Thank you

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
03/30/2024 11:40 a.m.

Has anyone tried if the free freestyle 2 apps with the Samsung Galaxy S24?

ToniEC's profile photo
ToniEC
03/31/2024 1:29 p.m.

toniec said:
Does anyone try if it works are the Samsung Galaxy S24?

With the Ultra S23 it works perfectly.

How it has the same version of Android and the same version of One UI I suppose it will work.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/31/2024 1:33 p.m.

I have already changed to the Samsung Galaxy S24 and LibreLink works perfectly.By the way, is there any application or way of scanning the sensor in a second mobile without the need to match it?I explain myself, I would like to install an application on my girlfriend's mobile to be able to read the sensor value on your mobile if something happens to mine, such as running out of battery.Diabox for example would serve, but you lose the alarms then on your usual mobile.

ToniEC's profile photo
ToniEC
04/06/2024 9:52 a.m.

The LibreLink authorizes your girlfriend (his mail) and then install LibreLinkup on his mobile, with his mail.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/07/2024 12:34 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
The free to authorize your girlfriend (his mail) and then install freeLinkup on his mobile, with his mail.

Thank you, but that is not what I need.What I want is to be able to scan my sensor from your mobile if at some point I have a problem with my mobile.With LibreLinkup she can see the data captured on my mobile, but not scan with the NFC of her mobile sensor.

ToniEC's profile photo
ToniEC
04/07/2024 12:52 p.m.

That you will never be able to do it with 2 mobiles.
I do it with mobile and freestyle Ñector

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/07/2024 5:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.