{'en': 'Compatible mobile list (or not) with free free and freeLink', 'es': 'Lista de móviles compatibles (o no) con FreeStyle Libre y Librelink'} Image

Compatible mobile list (or not) with free free and freeLink

Javierladez's profile photo   12/08/2023 7:32 p.m.

Javierlaladez said:

That list is not right, I have an Oppo Find X5, for a year and a half, and it worked with Android 13 and now with 14, and does not appear on the list

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
03/07/2024 5:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Javierlaladez said:
trying to update this topic
How do you buy a new mobile?
I go with the Aboot's list to the Samsung store and they tell me that those mobiles are no longer sold ... "that they are obsolete", very friendly they refer me to Srgunda Mano stores ... and with the Oppo they tell me the same thing.
I understand that here it is not the place to complain (or yes) ... we are paying the sensors at the price of last technology (even if it is tax), we also pay the mobiles ... but it turns out that what does not work is the application thatIt's free in principle ...
Summarizing ... because this laboratory does not tell us what conditions a mobile has to meet as it did with the NFC, right now it is a lottery to buy a phone

I imagine that any new Oppo or Samsung works and perfectly, it would not appear on the list, but it simply reads it, and today all mobiles work like this, it has no logic that a discontinued mobile is read and a current one does not

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
03/07/2024 5:56 p.m.

If you read the small print, it is easier to understand ... ABOOT puts on the list the models that they have proven that they work ... that is why this thread was created, to seek to expand the list with the experience of those whoHere they participate ...

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
03/07/2024 6:47 p.m.

Hello good, I debuted a month ago, and they put the sensor on Monday, the freestyle 2 for social security, I was super happy until I tried to synchronize my xiaomi little x5 m5 and I could not, they tell me about Abbot that it is not compatible,My mobile is not 6 months old.
I do not know what mobile buy since as Javierlazez says the list that facilitates Abbot is obsolete and we go.
Mipregunta, is the failure for the NFC?
For the operating system?
I am EMBAJONAO

Juanalvarez86's profile photo
Juanalvarez86
03/13/2024 9:06 a.m.

You couldn't but what happened to you exactly?
I guess NFC and Bluetooth has ... right?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/13/2024 12:18 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Juanalvarez86 said:
hello good, I debuted a month ago, and they put the sensor on Monday, the freestyle 2 for social security, I was super happy until I tried to synchronize my xiaomi little x5 m5 m5 m5 m5 m5 m5 m5And I couldn't, they tell me about Abbot that it is not compatible, my mobile is not 6 months old.
I do not know what mobile buy since as Javierlazez says the list that facilitates Abbot is obsolete and we go.
I am EMBAJONAO

What version of Android does it carry?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/13/2024 12:23 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
couldn't you but what happened to you exactly?
I guess NFC and Bluetooth has ... right?

Yes both, put: "I error I spent the mobile again."I called Abbot and which robot the customer service commercial told me that the mobile was not compatible to what I told him that it was very modern and he told me that it did not matter that is a thing of the developers and that neither in future updatesI would be worth the app, so they will send me a list. Heavily send little things and sensors, but update the app as not, forgive the billet.

Juanalvarez86
03/13/2024 1:21 p.m.

sandman said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
hello good, I debuted a month ago approx, and they put the sensor on Monday, the freestyle 2 for social security forI was super happy until I tried to synchronize my xiaomi little x5 m5 and I couldn't, they tell me about Abbot that it is not compatible, my mobile is not 6 months old.
I am EMBAJONAO

What version of Android does it carry?

Hyperos, I don't know which version of Android is equivalent, and if that is exactly the system

Juanalvarez86
03/13/2024 1:22 p.m.

I am quite new in all this, but I do not understand that the NFC in such modern mobileI should take into account the issue of connectivity that for the sensor is essential.

Juanalvarez86
03/13/2024 1:31 p.m.

Juanalvarez86 said:
I am quite new in all this, but I do not understand that the NFC in such modern mobiles does not work and you have to pull other app that they are not even in the app store even, ifThe Junta de Andalucía (in my case) opts for this device should take into account the issue of connectivity that for the sensor is essential.😂😂

A tip, download Diabox on Telegram and forget the garbage of the ABBott app.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/13/2024 5:02 p.m.

sandman said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
I am quite new in all this, but I do not understand that the NFC in such modern mobiles does not work and you have to pullOther apps that are not even in the app store even, if the Junta de Andalucía (in my case) opts for this device should take into account the issue of connectivity that for the sensor is essential. I have three days with the sensor andI'm worse, let's like the punctures, finally I wanted to vent 😂😂

A advice, Diabox download on Telegram and forgets the garbage of the ABBott app.

Ok thanks, now I have a rain of information that leaves me crazy, but I will take it into account, grace

Juanalvarez86
03/13/2024 5:50 p.m.

sandman said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
I am quite new in all this, but I do not understand that the NFC in such modern mobiles does not work and you have to pullOther apps that are not even in the app store even, if the Junta de Andalucía (in my case) opts for this device should take into account the issue of connectivity that for the sensor is essential. I have three days with the sensor andI'm worse, let's like the punctures, finally I wanted to vent 😂😂

A advice, Diabox download on Telegram and forgets the garbage of the ABBott app.

What a advice.Diabox, the program that is completely charged.Which is unable to detect minimally well a hypo and a hyper with the same sensor.The worst app that I have tried in life.And on top of that people recommend it.

Instead with LibreLink alone (and if the sensor is good) it will never fail when it is stable.It will always notify you in advance of the hypos and mark the hypers.Diabox will mark you well in a concrete strip but nothing more, it is unable to handle the entire values ​​curve well.You spend the days calibrating and getting worse.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/13/2024 5:51 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
sandman said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
I am quite new in all this, but I do not understand whatThe NFC in such modern mobiles does not work and you have to pull other apps that are not even in the App Store, if the Junta de Andalucía (in my case) opts for this device should take into account the issue of connectivity thatFor the sensor it is essential.

What a advice.Diabox, the program that is completely charged.Which is unable to detect minimally well a hypo and a hyper with the same sensor.The worst app that I have tried in life.And on top of that people recommend it.

Instead with LibreLink alone (and if the sensor is good) it will never fail when it is stable.It will always notify you in advance of the hypos and mark the hypers.Diabox will mark you well in a concrete strip but nothing more, it is unable to handle the entire values ​​curve well.You spend the days calibrating and getting worse.

Let's see @sherpa41, without acrimony, I don't know what fixation he has given you Diabox.You must understand that I recommend it because for me is God.

I understand that you haven't done well, okay, but many others are great.With many more pros than cons.Only for being able to calibrate and by seeing glucose readings on my watch makes it very worth it.

I have had sensors that have died in the ABBott app on the second day and with Diabox they have continued to work until day 14 without problems.

By the way, I always detect my hypos perfectly.All.The 90 -day glycosylated the miimemeter.I can't speak badly about that app.I'm sorry.

Let's see if you are not using it well.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/13/2024 6:55 p.m.

sandman said:
sherpa41 said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
I am quite new in all this, but I do not understand that the NFC in such modern mobileThis device should take into account the issue of connectivity that for the sensor is essential.

Let's see @sherpa41, without acrimony, I don't know what fixation he has given you Diabox.You must understand that I recommend it because for me is God.

I understand that you haven't done well, okay, but many others are great.With many more pros than cons.Only for being able to calibrate and by seeing glucose readings on my watch makes it very worth it.

I have had sensors that have died in the ABBott app on the second day and with Diabox they have continued to work until day 14 without problems.

By the way, I always detect my hypos perfectly.All.The 90 -day glycosylated the miimemeter.I can't speak badly about that app.I'm sorry.

I use it 12 days and at that time I don't notice a single hiccup, in my other 10 sensors using LibreLink they never stopped letting me any.And when in Diabox I calibrated while in hiccups or nearby, then 120 already marked 200. But then I calibrated it to fix that and failed again in the hypos.

Those who say that you are doing well, the same is that you move in a very small range or do not matter accuracy in other ranges.Because what is clear is that Diabox is not able to adjust to the entire freestyle glucose curve.He is just able to adjust in a small section, then he deviates too much.And the more you calibrate it worse.

In other diabetes, Tiktok and telegram discussion forums, quite a lot of people already warned me not to use Diabox, which does not serve to calibrate.But in this it seems that you have coincided with many fans of this program.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/13/2024 7:28 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I only use the free, the rest of the apps erase them all, in fact I think that the external app, what they do is fail free link, if I were Abbott, I would put something so that it would not work with anything external, those who speakAbbott's bad, they should ask Diabox to make a sensor too

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
03/13/2024 8:37 p.m.

In fact before I had Glucose Diret and uninstal it, because I realized that with her the free was disconnected a lot and since I uninstalled it, I am going wonderfully and I never disconnect me

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
03/13/2024 8:43 p.m.

@Sherpa41
They do not pay us to use Diabox, if we like it, it will be for something.
But each one is each.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/13/2024 9:24 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Andrespmat said:
In fact I had glucose diret and uninstal it, because I realized that with it the free was disconnected a lot and since I uninstall it, I am going wonderfully and neverIt disconnects

I think it is the key that many people believe that Diabox is going well, because it puts programs that interfere or spoil the LibreLink.

I spent 12 days fatal with a Diabox sensor, was to remove Diabox and on a freelink night I managed alone and on the last day it went well.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/13/2024 9:31 p.m.

sandman said:
sherpa41 said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
Juanalvarez86 said:
I am quite new in all this, but I do not understand that the NFC in such modern mobileThis device should take into account the issue of connectivity that for the sensor is essential.

Totally agree

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
03/13/2024 9:45 p.m.

Abbott's app is bad, bad.
The good thing is Abbott's reader, but the app fails.I always measure me on a real value.
I calibrate Diabox and it matches the reader, but the app would break up, even with good sensors.
If I didn't have Diabox, I would use the reader but never the app.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/13/2024 11:09 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.