{'en': 'Compatible mobile list (or not) with free free and freeLink', 'es': 'Lista de móviles compatibles (o no) con FreeStyle Libre y Librelink'} Image

Compatible mobile list (or not) with free free and freeLink

Javierladez's profile photo   12/08/2023 7:32 p.m.

Huawei 30 Lite: It only works once (few).A very rare thing.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
12/11/2023 8:34 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Works: Redmi 9 (M2004J19C)

Tonio's profile photo
Tonio
12/13/2023 10:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Javierlaladez said:

The iPhone 15 Pro also works.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
12/18/2023 3:09 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

emily said:
Javierlaladez said:

The iPhone 15 Pro, also works.

Does continuous monitoring work?I am not able to work for the official app, with continuous monitoring.I don't know I'm doing wrong.I use iOS (Apple).

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
01/31/2024 8:52 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Trying to update this topic
How do you buy a new mobile?
I go with the Aboot's list to the Samsung store and they tell me that those mobiles are no longer sold ... "that they are obsolete", very friendly they refer me to Srgunda Mano stores ... and with the Oppo they tell me the same thing.
I understand that here it is not the place to complain (or yes) ... we are paying the sensors at the price of last technology (even if it is tax), we also pay the mobiles ... but it turns out that what does not work is the application thatIt's free in principle ...
Summarizing ... because this laboratory does not tell us what conditions a mobile has to meet as it did in its day with the NFC, right now it is a lottery to buy a phone

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
02/26/2024 7:04 p.m.

Well, the Abbot list are just those who have tried.I have bought, except one that the NFC was a potato and I did not read (I was not yet the continuous system) I have done well.3 xiaomi.
The one who did not read went to Media Market where I had bought it, I showed them with a NFC label reading app carrying old sensors, who did not read them (when with my old mobile they read) and they changed it to me for another model.
The normal thing is that practically everyone is compatible, but if you buy one and it is not, go back.I had no problems (and I thought they wouldn't return it to me).

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/26/2024 7:30 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, I've been to Samsung this afternoon and OPPO and they don't commit to change it if it doesn't work

Javierladez
02/26/2024 7:41 p.m.

Well, go service.Find a site that does allow you to change it.

isabelbota
02/26/2024 8:26 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The Samsung have all worked for me in 9 years because free 1 also read for NFC.To the simplest model.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2024 8:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Trying to update this topic

ruthbia said:
Samsung has worked all in 9 years because free 1 also read for NFC.To the simplest model.

Thanking in advance any collaboration on this issue, it would insist on the content, it is about the mobile functioning safely using the last update, completely and with all its characteristics, without needing the use of Diabox and starting the sensors with the mobile.... the intention is to be able to go to a telephone store and request a model that gives us the service we need ... those of the list that Abeot provides are no longer for sale. (This is my experience with Samsung and Oppo)

Javierladez
02/27/2024 9:25 a.m.

Well, I answer you, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 pro is perfect.
Another thing is that you want a specific brand.If so, say to write to you those who use it.

isabelbota
02/27/2024 10:20 a.m.

I do not want/I need a concrete brand .... only it works and is for sale yet

Javierladez
02/27/2024 10:52 a.m.

I have the Samsung A54 5G and it works perfect with LibreLink and everything and is still on sale.Although 12 days ago I use it with Diabox and not with LibreLink.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/27/2024 11:15 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
I have the Samsung A54 5g and works perfect with LibreLink and everything and is still on sale.Although 12 days ago I use it with Diabox and not with LibreLink.

Thank you very much Sherpa41 This is the way ... although it is not on the Abeot list, it will be one of my options if they have it in the store.

Javierladez
02/27/2024 1:09 p.m.

Javierlaladez said:
trying to update this topic
ruthbia said:
to me the samsung have worked all in 9 years because the free 1 also read for NFC.To the simplest model.

Thanking in advance any collaboration on this issue, it would insist on the content, it is about the mobile functioning safely using the last update, completely and with all its characteristics, without needing the use of Diabox and starting the sensors with the mobile.... the intention is to be able to go to a telephone store and request a model that gives us the service we need ... those of the list that Abeot provides are no longer for sale. (This is my experience with Samsung and Oppo)

Samsung A8 (2018), Samsung A52s 5g all work;Another thing is that I do not want to use Abbott because it is an "m";Both start sensors, alarms, visualizations and the web Libreview.They do not disconnect, there are several users who use them in the forum and have confirmed it.

If you want to live in Yupi's worlds, create what FreeLink tells you.If you want to have good control and not suffer side/long term effects, look for an app that can be calibrated to approach your glycemic real state.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2024 2:01 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ruthbia .... I don't know if I have explained well to tell me about Yupi's worlds (to which I do not know) ... I have control over my illness that my endocrine (not someone from the forum) describes as very good andI have been almost forty years ... I also use Diabox and I don't seem spectacular either, beyond the possibility of audio for when you do sports.Thank you very much for the collaborations, especially if they are useful.

Javierladez
02/27/2024 2:43 p.m.

Diabox is not spectacular but calibrates, which is why I use it.
And before Glimp for free 1.
The audio does not use it, I prefer the clock, it is more useful in the bike.

For the mobile list you will have to check the Bluetooth technical tab that you want to buy, how wide it has and frequency has a reception band so that it enters the thresholds defined by ABBOTT in its sensors.

You can try it leaving the mobile in a room and get away until you cut connection.

In my house in the kitchen to the bedroom about 10 -12 meters, in addition to walls, mirrors that bounce (this is Movistar's idea when the wifi does not arrive) and the signal takes me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/27/2024 7:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have a Huawei Mate 20, S.O.Android, with version 9, with 5 years old, and I receive the free link data, as well as through the Diabox (version V: 2022.02.15._2_Beta).

It would be very good, that with all the information we have, each of us of the current mobileLA MARCA, MODEL, S.O.And version that uses that mobile, with a good functioning, so we can have a good, and great list, for the benefit of all.

Greetings.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
03/03/2024 12:19 p.m.

I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 5g with so hyperos and does not work.I'm thinking of changing phone.

mascota17's profile photo
mascota17
03/06/2024 2:44 p.m.

Metformina 1-1-1
Fiasp y Toujeo 62ud

I am that I do not believe it ... before buying a second new mobile I have reimbursement with the last one I bought (Honor 90 lite), restoring it to factory, installing everything again and I have been checking with the several days, including a sensor changeAnd it function to the thousand wonders ... it seems that the application is improving ...

Javierladez
03/06/2024 5:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.