{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 + Smartwatch', 'es': 'Actualización freestyle libre 2 + smartwatch'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 + Smartwatch

lydiab's profile photo   10/24/2023 10:46 a.m.

Hello everyone,

I used Miao Miao + XDrip with my ICT Watch to have the free freestyle readings 2 on my smartwatch, but my Miao spoiled myo and I stopped doing it.

With the recent free freeyle update to be an MCG, it occurs to me that perhaps I could have the readings on my smartwatch again, but this time without the need to use any additional transmission device (Miao Miao).

I would also like to change my smart watch, so in this post I would like to ask if someone has already tried it (Freestyle's update is very recent, it only has 15 days) and also knowing what smartwatch models work to use with free freestyle 2 (I have Android) without using Miao Miao.

Thanks for your comments 😊

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
10/24/2023 10:46 a.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

I am also looking to have the glycemia on the clock.From what I have read, neither the free 2 nor the FreeLink app can be connected to the clock.What you can is to install XDRIP or DIABOX and from them send the data to the clock.I have tried Diabox and I didn't like it.APP very simple but it is disconnected continuously.Xdrip is more difficult to configure però is a pass.You have a thousand and one options.There is some tutorial to connect on the Internet.And also if you have someone who has already installed it, there is an option to directly copy the configuration of another phone.
What I don't finish clarifying is that watch is compatible and what not.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/24/2023 9:04 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)
Novorapid 4/6/6 (y lo que caiga por enmedio)
Glicosilada (30/4/19): 6.5

By the way, if you inform you about xDrip you will see that they say you have to install a patching version of LibreLink, which is very complicated to do.It is no longer necessary.Installing OOP2 you need to do anything.In fact, I have FreeLink installing in a mobile (which I use only to read for my Emdocrine) and XDRIP I OOP2 in another mobile.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
10/24/2023 9:27 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Thank you for your comments Ignasi_P, if I decide on a smartwatch I inform you here.At the moment I used Google Tic Wach with Android and XDrip worked well.However, what I was looking for is the option to use Libreview on the clock (as a tutor) taking advantage of the update that Freestyle has made free.
If I can connect it I will comment here, but if anyone knows anything else about how to do it please share it here, thanks 😊.

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
10/25/2023 10:44 a.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

ignasi_p said:
by the way, if you informat about xDrip you will see that they say you have to install a patching version of LibreLink, which is very complicated to do.It is no longer necessary.Installing OOP2 you need to do anything.In fact, I have FreeLink installing in a mobile (which I use only to read for my Emdocrine) and XDRIP I OOP2 in another mobile.

Good morning!!

I have been reading to put the measures on the smartwatch but I have not found something clear.
Could you explain how to do through the XDrip and OOP2, any tutorial that is or something?

Thank you so much!!

ian_86's profile photo
ian_86
10/30/2023 9:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have used this tutorial so that xDrip connects to the sensor Link I still use APP LibreLink because I have to teach the values ​​to the nurse and the doctor, and they put on a bit taliban when I speak of XDRIP long ago we are happy we are happy.
Then to be able to see it at Galaxy Watch 4 I have used this other Link

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
10/31/2023 6:36 p.m.

txitxx said:
I have used this tutorial so that xDrip connects to the sensor Link I still use free appFor a long time we are happy

I have a Galaxy Watch 5 and I have been told K you can't in Abbot.Or it will be K as I am so clumsy I do not find out well.

anaviday's profile photo
anaviday
11/01/2023 10:56 a.m.

@anaviday in Abbott everything that comes out of their application will tell you that you cannot because the rest are third -party applications that they do not control.
It is easy if you have already used xDrip or Diabox, you have information here in the forum of how to put both one and the other software on the mobile.

txitxo's profile photo
txitxo
11/02/2023 1:59 p.m.

Thanks ... I still couldn't do it.I'll keep trying

anaviday's profile photo
anaviday
11/03/2023 12:45 p.m.

Hello!Here the "grandmother" of technologies.
A super basic things ... if I buy a clock to see glycemia ...?Do I have to keep carrying the mobile on the side no ...?

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/03/2023 1:47 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
A super basic things ... if I buy a clock to see glycemia ...?Do I have to keep carrying the mobile on the side no ...?

I'm afraid yes.At least if you put it with G-Watch and Diabox as I have it.

I know that there are other options but there I miss.There will be people in the forum that can explain how to do it.

I want to wear one day and install xDrip but because of how little I've seen it seems quite cumbersome.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/03/2023 1:53 p.m.

silviagrz said:

And if you have iPhone - it seems to me you said you had it - it is even more complicated.

There is no diabox, or xDrip for iOS.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/03/2023 5:02 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 So I don't even think about it, right?I planned to buy one, but if there is no possibility ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/03/2023 6:53 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@sherpa41 So or do I think about it, right?I planned to buy one, but if there is no possibility ...

In the 2 months that I was with a sensor, iPhone and Apple Watch I did not get it.

Although there are people who say if they have done so.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/03/2023 7:23 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

ian_86 said:
ignasi_p said:
by the way, if you informat about xdrip you will see that they say you have to install a patching version of LibreLink, which is verycomplicated to do.It is no longer necessary.Installing OOP2 you need to do anything.In fact, I have FreeLink installing in a mobile (which I use only to read for my Emdocrine) and XDRIP I OOP2 in another mobile.

Good morning!!

I have been reading to put the measures on the smartwatch but I have not found something clear.
Could you explain how to do through the XDrip and OOP2, any tutorial that is or something?

Thank you very much !!

It is in English but, if you have problems, Chrome's patch translates it automatically.
Follow the manual by point and it is already.

Link

And here a tutorial for Band and Amazfit watches.Today I have connected XDrip to My Band 4 and no problem.

Link

I have used the old method to obtain the key

Another simple and fast solution to link your free2 with xDrip: install xDrip, you go to settings & GT; & GT; & GT;self -configuring and escaneas this QR

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/04/2023 1:35 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

Someone has tried the Amazfit T-Rex with XDRIP
I have seen that the T-Rex Pro is compatible but nothing from the T-Rex to dry.
I am looking for a clock that is good at a reasonable price.Suggestions are admitted.

Ignasi_p's profile photo
Ignasi_p
11/04/2023 1:48 p.m.

Abasaglar 25U (noche)

silviagrz said:
@sherpa41 So or do I think about it, right?I planned to buy one, but if there is no possibility ...

Now that I think best, I had the freestyle 3 and there was some program that with Freestyle 2, if they said they worked, like Shuggah.

The same could have more luck ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/04/2023 6:15 p.m.

txitxx said:
I have used this tutorial so that xDrip connects to the sensor Link I still use free appFor a long time we are happy

Thank you so much.I have managed to configure XDRIP, except the part of the smartwatch.I have a 5 watch, but I don't know if I have to install something on the clock or not.I have Android Wear installed on the clock (although I do not see it to start it), I have the configuration of the app on the mobile as they put, but at the clock nothing appears to me.I need something else ??

ian_86's profile photo
ian_86
11/05/2023 12:45 p.m.

ian_86 said:
txitxo said:
I have used this tutorial so that xdrip connects to the sensor

Thank you so much.I have managed to configure XDRIP, except the part of the smartwatch.I have a 5 watch, but I don't know if I have to install something on the clock or not.I have Android Wear installed on the clock (although I do not see it to start it), I have the configuration of the app on the mobile as they put, but at the clock nothing appears to me.I need something else?

I am self -attached.I have followed this and I already have it on the clock:
Link

A question, the XDrip updates the values ​​with respect to Freestyle too late.Is there any way to lower the soda time?

ian_86's profile photo
ian_86
11/05/2023 2:10 p.m.

lydiab said:
hello to all, I used myoo + xdrip with my tic watch to have the free freestyle readings 2 on my smartwatch, but I spoiled my miao and I stoppeddo it.
With the recent free freeyle update to be an MCG, it occurs to me that perhaps I could have the readings on my smartwatch again, but this time without the need to use any additional transmission device (Miao Miao).
I would also like to change my smart watch, so in this post I would like to ask if someone has already tried it (Freestyle's update is very recent, it only has 15 days) and also knowing what smartwatch models work to use with free freestyle 2 (I have Android) without using Miao Miao.

Thanks for your comments 😊

I have stopped using XDRIP with the new Update of LibreView since I see continuous glucose measurements in my Garmin Fenix ​​5 both in sphere and widget.You have to have FreeLinkup installed in the mobile since it uses this app to receive the information.I hope I have helped.Greetings.

jasv1973's profile photo
jasv1973
11/05/2023 11:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.