{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 + Smartwatch', 'es': 'Actualización freestyle libre 2 + smartwatch'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 + Smartwatch

lydiab's profile photo   10/24/2023 10:46 a.m.

jasv1973 said:

I have stopped using XDRIP with the new Update of LibreView since I see continuous glucose measurements in my Garmin Fenix ​​5 both in sphere and widget.You have to have FreeLinkup installed in the mobile since it uses this app to receive the information.I hope I have helped.Greetings.

Thank you for your answer, it is just what I meant, but I can't make it work.Could you please explain more in detail how you have installed LibreLinkup on the clock?I have tried with my ticwach and I have not been able.Thanks ☺️

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
11/06/2023 9:37 a.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

jasv1973 said:
lydiab said:
hello to alls, time ago I used miao miao + xdrip with my tic watch to have free freestyle readings 2 inMy smartwatch, but my Miao Miao spoiled and I stopped doing it.
With the recent free freeyle update to be an MCG, it occurs to me that perhaps I could have the readings on my smartwatch again, but this time without the need to use any additional transmission device (Miao Miao).
I would also like to change my smart watch, so in this post I would like to ask if someone has already tried it (Freestyle's update is very recent, it only has 15 days) and also knowing what smartwatch models work to use with free freestyle 2 (I have Android) without using Miao Miao.

Thanks for your comments 😊

I have stopped using XDRIP with the new Update of LibreView since I see continuous glucose measurements in my Garmin Fenix ​​5 both in sphere and widget.You have to have FreeLinkup installed in the mobile since it uses this app to receive the information.I hope I have helped.Greetings.

How do you see it on the clock?Do you have to install any application on the smartwatch?Thank you!

ian_86's profile photo
ian_86
11/06/2023 10:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

FreeLinkup application you have to have it installed in the mobile (not in the Garmin).Subsequently in Garmin Connect iq you download, for free, the CGM Connect Watchface Digital and CGM Connect Widget app.Subsequently, you are the Garmin and in the configuration you only have to enter your free access data (the same ones that you use in the mobile).You put the CGM Connect WatchFace sphere as a sphere of your Garmin and you have your glucose level on your updated watch every 5 minutes.I hope it serves you.

jasv1973's profile photo
jasv1973
11/06/2023 9:50 p.m.

Thanks @jasv1973, I'm going to try like that.
Greetings

lydiab's profile photo
lydiab
11/07/2023 8:03 a.m.

Lydia
@Diabeteandosince1996
DT1 Desde 1996
Levemir + Humalog junior

jasv1973 said:
The freeLinkup application you have to have it installed in the mobile (not in the Garmin).Subsequently in Garmin Connect iq you download, for free, the CGM Connect Watchface Digital and CGM Connect Widget app.Subsequently, you are the Garmin and in the configuration you only have to enter your free access data (the same ones that you use in the mobile).You put the CGM Connect WatchFace sphere as a sphere of your Garmin and you have your glucose level on your updated watch every 5 minutes.I hope it serves you.

I understand that this is only for Smartwatches Garmin.For others we will have to do it otherwise, via xDrip or so on.

ian_86's profile photo
ian_86
11/07/2023 6 p.m.

In Diabox you put the watches that are compatible, mine for example is not, the Huawei Watch GT2, but there are many samsung galaxy and my band too

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
11/09/2023 12:54 p.m.

Hello, I have put a new sensor 1 week ago, and it gives me the glucose readings, without scanning it.I have a Garmin clock, I put the alarms Ennla app of LibreLink, and then when the low or high glossary alarm jumps, the alert comes out in the Android mobile, and with the alert the value of the glucose, but read in the mobileThe glucose, continues to be updated in the mobile, if for example I put a low glucose alert in 100, in the mobile it is coming out 100, then 95 and so.I no longer need Diabox

nuriapal14's profile photo
nuriapal14
11/12/2023 3:40 p.m.

I have not installed any more app, I only have the Garmin Connect and Libelinky app in the sphere of the clock I have a normal one, in fact with Unreloj Garkin without spheres it also gives me the reading of glucose

nuriapal14
11/12/2023 3:43 p.m.

Do you know if there are more compatible watches that can be used directly like Garmin?
Thank you

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
11/12/2023 7:20 p.m.

Thanks Jasv1973, doing what you explain, lowering the new clock sphere, now I see the glucose on the clock, also installed the freeLink up.What I have not drawn to the widget in the mobile, well it is not printed either

nuriapal14
11/13/2023 11:38 a.m.

Regarding another clock, the Garmin Vivo Smart HR also takes you the reading of the gluharous but in this watch only associated with the alarms

nuriapal14
11/13/2023 11:39 a.m.

juansolo said:
Do you know if there are more compatible watches that can be used directly like the Garmin?
Thanks

Miband watches are cheap and with XDRIP you can show the values

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez's profile photo
Antonio Bravo Gonzalez
11/19/2023 12:35 p.m.

Antonio Bravo Gonzalez said:
juasolo said:
Do you know if there are more compatible watches that can be used directly like the Garmin?
Thanks

The Miband watches are cheap and with XDRIP you can show the values ​​

It depends on what Miband.I have the 5 and I tried to read with xDrip (Q for the update needs the.xdrip plus, an updated version), and it turns out that that xDrip is not compatible with the Miband 5. I returned to freeLink without updating and to xDrip q I had beforeall good.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/19/2023 3:42 p.m.

juansolo said:
Thanks

With G-Watch you can also connect with Libreview Up and therefore can be put on Android Wear.At least I have it working in a Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro.
In Settings- Data Source, below you have to enable FreeLinkup Follower and put the account.You send him to the clock and readings and graphic begin to appear

jaimegmb's profile photo
jaimegmb
11/23/2023 8:27 a.m.

Jaimegmb said:

juansolo said:
Thanks

With G-Watch you can also connect with Libreview Up and therefore can be put on Android Wear.At least I have it working in a Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro.
In Settings- Data Source, below you have to enable FreeLinkup Follower and put the account.You send him to the clock and the readings and the graphic

begin to appear>

Thank you so much.
You know about an economic clock and resistant to blows and friction.I know it is complicated but I want it to go to war 😅.It is that I have loaded a smart watch at work.Thank you

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
11/23/2023 10:46 a.m.

juance said:
jaimegmb said:

juansolo said:
juansolo said:
Thanks

In Settings- Data Source, below you have to enable FreeLinkup Follower and put the account.You send him to the clock and the readings and the graphic

begin to appear>

Thank you so much.
You know about an economic clock and resistant to blows and friction.I know it is complicated but I want it to go to war 😅.It is that I have loaded a smart watch at work.Thanks

No idea.Nor have I tried many watches.The Samsung 5 pro that I have the second -hand cogi and I do well although the battery does not have too much duration (about 3 days).The one who is not pro is cheaper but also has less autonomy

jaimegmb's profile photo
jaimegmb
11/23/2023 11 a.m.

Jaimegmb said:

juance said:
jaimegmb said:
jaimegmb said:

juansolo said:
juansolo said:
juansolo said:
juansolo said:
Thanks

begin to appear>

Thank you so much.
You know about an economic clock and resistant to blows and friction.I know it is complicated but I want it to go to war 😅.It is that I have loaded a smart watch at work.Thanks

No idea.Nor have I tried many watches.The Samsung 5 pro that I have the second -hand cogi and I do well although the battery does not have too much duration (about 3 days).The one that is not pro is cheaper but also has less autonomy & lt;/blockquot
Thank you so much.I'm going to see if I see any offer, I need something simple. I lose with computer science.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
11/23/2023 11:18 a.m.

jasv1973 said:
The freeLinkup application you have to have it installed in the mobile (not in the Garmin).Subsequently in Garmin Connect iq you download, for free, the CGM Connect Watchface Digital and CGM Connect Widget app.Subsequently, you are the Garmin and in the configuration you only have to enter your free access data (the same ones that you use in the mobile).You put the CGM Connect WatchFace sphere as a sphere of your Garmin and you have your glucose level on your updated watch every 5 minutes.I hope it serves you.

Hello @jasv1973 I would like to ask you if with this app on the clock and with the mobile in silence the alarms are received vibration vibration (basically not to wake up the couple at night).On the other hand with direct connection and wearing it only as a clock and as a continuous glucose reader, how much does the battery usually last?Thank you so much :-)

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
11/28/2023 11:41 a.m.

sugarluis said:
jasv1973 said:
The free applicationLinkup you have to have it installed in the mobile (not in the garmin).Subsequently in Garmin Connect iq you download, for free, the CGM Connect Watchface Digital and CGM Connect Widget app.Subsequently, you are the Garmin and in the configuration you only have to enter your free access data (the same ones that you use in the mobile).You put the CGM Connect WatchFace sphere as a sphere of your Garmin and you have your glucose level on your updated watch every 5 minutes.I hope it serves you.

Hello @jasv1973 I would like to ask you if with this app on the clock and with the mobile in silence the alarms are received vibration vibration (basically not to wake up the couple at night).On the other hand with direct connection and wearing it only as a clock and as a continuous glucose reader, how much does the battery usually last?Thank you very much:-)

The battery lasts the same as before installing the application.It consumes mainly when I run or ski in winter by the activation of GPS.If you use it only for glucose it can last up to 10 days without loading.Regarding the sound I have not tried it but in the watch configuration allows you to eliminate sound and that only make up what I think you will not have problems and I hope it serves you the info.

jasv1973's profile photo
jasv1973
11/28/2023 10:48 p.m.

Good afternoon.I am very lost with the theme of putting the XDrip for free Free2 and its new update.
Could someone explain the process?
I see something from an Oop2 and everything sounds like Chinese.
Thanks and greetings.

Sergio75's profile photo
Sergio75
11/29/2023 8:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.