{'en': 'Freestyle Freestyle 2 + Smartwatch', 'es': 'Actualización freestyle libre 2 + smartwatch'} Image

Freestyle Freestyle 2 + Smartwatch

lydiab's profile photo   10/24/2023 10:46 a.m.

I have XDrip 20231114 and Watchdrip+ and OOP2, I see glucose in my band 5 quite well.

sergio75 said:
good afternoon.I am very lost with the theme of putting the XDrip for free Free2 and its new update.
Could someone explain the process?
I see something from an Oop2 and everything sounds like Chinese.
Thanks and greetings.

Follow the steps here:
Link

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
03/20/2024 1:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Is there any clock with Esim that can be a master?To forget the TLF.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
03/21/2024 1:03 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

mcnulty said:
Is there any clock with Esim that can be master?To forget about Tlf.

In summer I will try to do it with my Samsung Galaxy Watch6 LTE clock, with the Freestyle sensor and the Jugggluco application.But I think he doesn't send it to anyone, he stays alone on the clock.

I do it because I don't like to wear the mobile in summer.But last year it cost me a lot to do it and it cost him enough to receive the data, just one data every 10 minutes until I stopped receiving.Let's see if I have more luck this year.

Another option could be to use a clock that was a complete mobile with Android.Of these in Aliexpress and the like.I could send it to the cloud, by LibreLink or Nightscout.But we should look that Bluetooth is not very lazy.I don't know any experience, really,

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/21/2024 7:28 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.