{'en': 'Differences between blood test and freestyle sensor', 'es': 'Diferencias entre la prueba en sangre y por el sensor FreeStyle'} Image

Differences between blood test and freestyle sensor

Hfmbbcx's profile photo   10/26/2023 3:18 p.m.

I don't know if it's my thing ... but with the update, it gives me less difference than with the glucometer.Very well.Although I always calculate the glying as 0'3-0'4 above what the app stipulates.

Of course ... I lose my connection a lot ... and the alarms sometimes do not sound to me ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/16/2023 9:35 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
I don't know if it's my thing ... but with the update, it gives me less difference than with the glucometer.Very well.Although I always calculate the glying as 0'3-0'4 above what the app stipulates.

Of course ... I lose my connection a lot ... and the alarms sometimes do not sound to me ...

To me all my life always marked me below the glucometer.
I have 2 sensors from the update and now always mark above.
Something will have touched the algorithm.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/17/2023 12:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

silviagrz said:

The same happens to me.In the gyzada always 0.3 or 0.4 above what the sensor app marks, but always very well of what the freeview report indicates.I think that in the latter more things are taken into account, and it is more coincident.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
11/17/2023 2:48 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

To me the sensor usually marks 20 less than the capillary, but with the previous reader he had marked up to 60 difference and those of Abbott told me that it was considered normal but that they were going to send me a new reader.Of laughter.

salad said:
is a pity about the endocrine (with exceptions).They do not look up from the analysis, they care zero as the person in front of them.The patient for them is a set of values: both of hemoglobin, both glucose, both LDL, both creatine, etc.With that they guide the treatments.With that nothing more;They do not ask you what you eat and when, if you exercise, if you sleep well, they hardly look you in the eye.
I say this because it is not normal for your doctor to agree with what the sensor indicates when you are telling him another movie, which falls on hiccum every day and on Sundays twice ...
Medical care is being dehumanized.We are chronic sick, we are going to visit the endocrine twice a year the rest of our life and attention cannot be more depersonalized, what a shame.

So are my visits to the endocrine too, it always tells me that very well very well of an outstanding book of honor tuition and you are going to make the guideline that the educator has said.Then they look at the screen, give me my flyers and that's it.Absolutely everything else has been in charge of the educator.It is very sorry.

Rosquilla's profile photo
Rosquilla
11/21/2023 8:36 p.m.

Tipo LADA
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
Freestyle Libre 2

@Rosquilla, the important thing for the endocrine is that the analytics and control go well or put another treatment if not, they do not have much more time..It is the nurses or educators who can help you more to adjust control and food.And in the end, the one who best knows how to adjust is the diabetic itself.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/22/2023 12:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

VOILÁ SECOND CONTROL OF THIS YEAR
- Blood analytics: hemog A1c 5.7%
- Diabox: 5.9 %
- Libreview: 6%

In my case LibreLink reports glycemia values ​​above blood value, hence that data.In the forum there are many people who are just the other way around.It seems that it is approaching more than other times, to see if the sensors and the calculation algorithm improve little by little.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/04/2023 5:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, I have a doubt: the Diabox, what is it?
My son has the Freestyle 3 sensor, with his app
But I see that the diabox is another app (?)
thank you

meginer said:
The sensor usually marks 10 or 15 taller than capillary and Diabox nails it, so I usually did of Diabox, of course.
Anyway, I don't fit a capillary and I always get much closer to what Diabox q marks of the free.
The calibration is fundamental, I do not know why they do not put it, they say that it does not need calibration, that it already brings it, and it is seen that they will see it for all the complaints that there are ...

madreDMT1's profile photo
madreDMT1
12/04/2023 8:45 p.m.

Madre de adolescente DM1 (nacido en 2008), con DM1 desde 17/11/2023
Abasaglar 19
80-150 Raciones HC/día, dependiendo mucho de los planes y del deporte.
Sensor FreeStyle Libre 3
Madrid

ruthbia said:
voila second control this year

In my case LibreLink reports glycemia values ​​above blood value, hence that data.In the forum there are many people who are just the other way around.It seems that it is approaching more than other times, to see if the sensors and the calculation algorithm improve little by little.

Congratulations!Very good values.My last control was a mediocre 6.3.My goal is to stay below 6.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/04/2023 11:14 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Thank you @ENSALADA The truth is that I was waiting for a value of 6 because I have been a month of scare or death.
A total lack of control and days of a lot of resistance, a lot of insulin and more kilos.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2023 12:37 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, perfect control, congratulations !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/05/2023 8:44 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

ruthbia said:
voila second control this year

In my case it is similar:
Blood analytics: 5.7%
Diabox: 5.7%
LIBERView: 6.0%

It is clear that with Diabox calibration it is much more accurate.

Let's see if the Abbott put the batteries at once.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/05/2023 1:04 p.m.

Madredmt1 said:
Hello, I have a doubt: the diabox, what is it?
thank you

meginer said:
The sensor usually marks 10 or 15 taller than capillary and Diabox nails it, so I usually did of Diabox, of course.
Anyway, I don't fit a capillary and I always get much closer to what Diabox q marks of the free.
The calibration is fundamental, I do not know why they do not put it, they say that it does not need calibration, that it already brings it, and it is seen that they will see it for all the complaints that there are ...

Link

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/05/2023 8:08 p.m.

Madredmt1 said:
Hello, I have a doubt: the diabox, what is it?
Thank you

Yes, that.It is an app developed with a crowfounding that is downloaded on Telegram.Read the Abbott sensor directly and allows calibrations by introducing hair values, so that attempts are made to approximate more glycemic reality.In addition, it measures very interesting parameters that the ABBott (LibreLink) app does not give.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/05/2023 9:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Sandman is clear with your numbers, the more capillary values ​​in Diabox, the more it approaches reality.
I only put values ​​on the second day of activation of the sensor and sometime if I become one for rare values.
I trust my experience.
But your data is very good.Congratulations

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/06/2023 1:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I think that the Diabox does not work for Freestyle that I have.I am thinking of buying my 2 to try it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/06/2023 1:57 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41
I see that you have returned to the sensor ...
It gives work but it is addictive ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/06/2023 4:58 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
@sherpa41
I see that you have returned to the sensor ...
Give work but it is addictive ...

I wanted to increase the dose of slow insulin at night and before doing so I put on the sensor so I didn't have to be getting up at night to see what I didn't have downs.

Although in the end I have reduced hydrates and fats at dinner and I have returned to the dose of before.

But in 15 days I have an appointment with an endocrine of the mutua and I will ask you to change the slow (Levemir) for Toujeo and I will have to control my nights too, so I will catch another.I am doubting between 2 and 3 ...

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/06/2023 5:11 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I will try the 3 on vacation.If you do not go with Diabox, those days do not care less by not having classes (although the truth, I have no classes but an endless medical consultations ...).If you go with Diabox and I like it more because it is smaller and such, then I continue with the 3, if not, then I return to 2 (I will have one or two of the 2 yet and wait to order to see if it goes or not ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
12/06/2023 9:25 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Hello!, knowing those who use it that these differences occur, at what levels do you advise us to establish the alarm to avoid hypoglycemia?

Thank you

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
12/08/2023 7:12 p.m.

@Joelsa I have it in 70 ... In my case the sensor always measures a little less than hair glycemia.
So 70 for eg for me it is fine.I have time to be "alert" and I don't leave my hands much.If I see that it goes down, then I act, if not, then I keep vigilant on itself ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
12/08/2023 7:26 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.