What a free free and free freestyle

Sherpa41's profile photo   02/15/2024 3:09 a.m.

ruthbia said:
to diabox the more data you put, it calibrates better.But it is a linear calibration, the ideal is that it was polygonal.
I reset if I see that I do not go and start again, it usually adjusts.It happens to me if the sensor is authorship, which usually happens if it has abrupt variations.It puts that of "sensor not available, measure in 10 min" or something.

That has happened to me lately!Thank you!
I take this opportunity to ask you a Dity regarding what FreeTyle 2 is bad, when you make hair measure and compare it to free 2, do you take into account the decalage (delay) of 10 minutes?

JuanjoDF's profile photo
JuanjoDF
04/18/2024 2:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Juanjodf said:
ruthbia said:
to diabox the more data you put, it calibrates better.But it is a linear calibration, the ideal is that it was polygonal.
I reset if I see that I do not go and start again, it usually adjusts.It happens to me if the sensor is authorship, which usually happens if it has abrupt variations.It puts that of "sensor not available, measure in 10 min" or something.

That has happened to me lately!Thank you!
I take this opportunity to ask you a Dity regarding what FreeTyle 2 is bad, when you do capillary measure and compare it with free 2, do you take into account the decalage (delay) of 10 minutes?

What I do first is to be clear what the sensor has with the glucometer.It usually marks me 40 less (only the first days).Once I have that clear, I make the 3 measurements that you need to start calibrating having that in mind.If a measurement does not have those more than 40, in principle I discard it.It will be going up or going down and I wait to do another.

After those 3, Diabox already marks the 40 more that makes it coincide with the glucometer and I no longer calibrate it.

But it usually passes me after 1 day, 2 days and once up to 9 days later, that Diabox begins to mark very badly, then I look freelink and always see that the sensor has already adjusted alone.Then I remove the diabox and leave only freeLink.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/18/2024 2:54 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

At the end of the sensor's useful life, on the 8-9 day from the setting, free begins to mark very even with calibrated diabox and, therefore, with the glucometer.

Before that free goes to his ball.There are sensors that mark less from day one and there are others that mark more.That until reaching the last week that begins to square with the glucometer.

At least that is my experience.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/18/2024 4:54 p.m.

hello.How caliber does the freestyle 2 sensor with diabox?I buy a sensor from time to time but I have never calibrated it.It helps me to see how my glucose uploads with some foods and how low incredible when I do walks

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/18/2024 10:04 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Sandman said:
At the end of the sensor's useful life, on the 8-9 day from the setting, free begins to mark very evenly with calibrated Diabox and, therefore, with the glucometer.
Before that free goes to his ball.There are sensors that mark less from day one and there are others that mark more.That until reaching the last week that begins to square with the glucometer.
At least that is my experience.

My experience with 6 free2:
1-PERFECTION Since the 1st day
2-Since the second day
1-at the third day
1-at 9th day
1-at 11th day.

And my experience with 10 free3:
9-Functioned perfect since the 1st day
1-Bad 14 days.It only marked well when it was between 90-60 glucose.

I don't know if they are enough to draw conclusions.I just hope that the percentage of good sensors in the market will approach my experience more than yours.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/19/2024 midnight

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

matrix said:
hello.How caliber does the freestyle 2 sensor with diabox?I buy a sensor from time to time but I have never calibrated it.It helps me to see how my glucose uploads with some foods and how low incredible when I do walks

Now I am not using it, I only use it when I am doing the freeLink so I will say by memory:

1 Give the big button that is in the shape of a sensor.
2 When the menu comes out with all options, look for one that says "mode calibration" or something.Give him 5 times in a row.
3 You will get a picture to put text, you put Godmode and then you give it to enter
4 will be a new red button that will be to enter the calibration values

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/19/2024 12:05 a.m.

sherpa41 said:
matrix said:

Now I am not using it, I only use it when I am doing the freeLink so I will say by memory:

2 When the menu comes out with all options, look for one that says "mode calibration" or something.Give him 5 times in a row.
3 You will get a picture to put text, you put Godmode and then you give it to enter
4 will be a new red button that will be to enter the values ​​of the calibrations

thank you.I don't know what is the button that looks like a sensor.I'm going to invest on the Internet.I thank you!

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/19/2024 1:58 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
sherpa41 said:
matrix said:
matrix said:

4 will be a new red button that will be to enter the values ​​of the calibrations

thank you.I don't know what is the button that looks like a sensor.I'm going to invest on the Internet.I thank you!

The big circle within "device status"

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
04/19/2024 9:49 a.m.

matrix said:
sherpa41 said:
matrix said:
matrix said:

The blue button is the big one and the yellow is the one that leaves desserts to put the capillary data

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/19/2024 8:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
matrix said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
matrix said:
Hello.How caliber does the freestyle 2 sensor with diabox?I buy a sensor from time to time but I have never calibrated it.It helps me to see how my glucose uploads with some foods and how low incredible when I do walks

The blue button is the big one and the yellow is the one that leaves desserts to put the capillary data

thank you so much.Haha did not see the button that looks like a sensor because since I have no sensor now, there appears "expired" ...

Thanks for the info ... to see if next week I buy one and I calibrate it, I have never done it in the past

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/21/2024 7:27 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.