What a free free and free freestyle

Sherpa41's profile photo   02/15/2024 3:09 a.m.

I am doing great with Diabox, that's why I don't want 3, I tried it once and I didn't see any advantage except size.
And it is also not compatible (I think) with Diabox and my watch so I stay that way.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/19/2024 1:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
I am greatly with Diabox, so I don't want the 3, I tried it once and I didn't see any advantage except size.
And it is also not compatible (I think) with Diabox and my watch so I stay that way.

With Diabox or there has been something that I do not know from Christmas or is not compatible, proven.That's why I continue with the 2 ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
02/19/2024 9:21 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Well, my sensor will have touched me very bad because no matter how much it calibrates it, with Diabox, there is no way to approach the accuracy I had with free3.

When I think I have calibrated it well, it fails me again in the hypos or hyper.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/19/2024 10:52 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

They will probably end up changing it at 3 in the SS too

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/21/2024 8:25 p.m.

ruthbia said:
puts you that sensor not available, measure in 10 min "or something.

Now that I go in the middle of the sensor (7 days).I continually fail these.Both in Diabox and FreeLink.And always in the most necessary moments.

Another thing that never happened to me in the free3.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/21/2024 10:55 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, I remember that the beginning was discourage4, Cura de la Diabetes None but sensors to fill the pockets well, many sensors

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/22/2024 11:12 a.m.

rogerix said:
... It is a matter of time that changes to 3 everything progresses and from 3 will pass to 4, cure of diabetes none but sensors to fill the pockets well, many sensors

You are right, it seems that the diabetics aspire little.Instead of a healing or similar.We only ask for insulins and less bad sensors.

But the treatment is so exhausting, that I would finally settle for an insulin that acted according to blood sugar (such as the article that was published here recently)

And not having to be watching, correcting and fearing.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/22/2024 1:16 p.m.

That would be great, such as not being diabetic.
Because the problem is not what non -diabetic people think, who believe that the worst is to puncture, the difficult thing is to hit the moment and quantity.If the insulin acts depending on blood sugar ... another rooster would sing, goodbye problems.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/22/2024 4:12 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

That would be a dream an insulin that acts only depending on blood glucose when it goes up, we would only be diabetics because we would have to prick, that article put it Fer but long ago and for that there was a lot of less than 10 years I thought I read

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/22/2024 7:08 p.m.

But it would be an option that would not take money from pharmacists.They would surely win much more.

That is why I see it more possible.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/22/2024 11:36 p.m.

Or simply a pill that does not allow cells to absorb more glucose than normal.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/23/2024 6:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It must be something that in addition to money does not take away other types of benefits such as the money they earn with the diseases produced by diabetes for evil or regular control, at the same time impact on treatments and generates beautiful paste, the cureFrom the disease in economic terms it is unfeasible, it is health terms is already a flour from another sack

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/23/2024 1:06 p.m.

What I do not understand is how it is possible to remove the pancreas and survive but not cure diabetes.
Eye, I'm glad those who live without pancreas but before they said it was vital and that medicine was not very advanced because it is a very difficult multifunctional organ.And I speak 10 years ago.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/23/2024 2:46 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
what I don't understand is how it is possible to remove the pancreas and survive but not heal diabetes.
Eye, I'm glad those who live without pancreas but before they said it was vital and that medicine was not very advanced because it is a very difficult multifunctional organ.And I speak 10 years ago.

My father died in 2010 of pancreatic cancer.When they detected it they told the family that the transplant was not an option, which was an organ that could not be transplanted.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/23/2024 6:22 p.m.

Diabox sent it to the trash directly, as FreeLink took continuous readings.It is of no use to juggle with calibrations, if the results that your SS doctor takes, are those of LibreLink.Lost of time and counterproductive to carry the disease.The changes made by the doctor are the ones that have to take for the results that come via freeLink.If you are on another way ......

vikingo's profile photo
vikingo
02/25/2024 11:35 a.m.

Hello to me sometimes the free 2 measures well and sometimes I do not give one I am talking about the sensor 300 and that the capillary marks 150 if at 48h it does not measure me well I change it.The 3 I do not think it is ever more expensive.I am from Barcelona and in 2 months they will finance the Dexcom G7 to whom the free 2 measures fatal like me and will last 14D is small and I think it measures better.

YaizaJ's profile photo
YaizaJ
02/25/2024 11:53 a.m.

yaizaj said:
hello to me sometimes free 2 measures well and others do not give a one I am talking about the sensor 300 and that the capillary marks 150 if at 48h it does not measure meWell change it.The 3 I do not think it is ever more expensive.I am from Barcelona and in 2 months they will finance the Dexcom G7 to whom the free 2 measures fatal like me and will last 14D is small and I think it measures better.

Do you expect 48h marking you badly?What a whore.

The 3 costs exactly the same as the 2, at least on the Abbott website.

The G7 looks good.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/25/2024 12:51 p.m.

viking said:
diabox send it to the trash directly, as freeLink took continuous readings.It is of no use to juggle with calibrations, if the results that your SS doctor takes, are those of LibreLink.Lost of time and counterproductive to carry the disease.The changes made by the doctor are the ones that have to take for the results that come via freeLink.If you are on another way ......

If it is a roll, the truth.The first days I was fatal, I was more aware to calibrate it well, than to monitor my glycemia.And since then it has not gone too well, I do not detect the hypos well and out of fear, I am always 130 or above.

Because they only gave me a couple of sensors, that if I did not throw it in the trash and put a new one until I found one that went well with LibreLink.I am also tempted to buy the free3 that never failed me and stop rolls.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/25/2024 1:02 p.m.

viking said:
diabox send it to the trash directly, as freeLink took continuous readings.It is of no use to juggle with calibrations, if the results that your SS doctor takes, are those of LibreLink.Lost of time and counterproductive to carry the disease.The changes made by the doctor are the ones that have to take for the results that come via freeLink.If you are on another way ......

Counterproductive is to trust freelink and your endo if you look at that, it is very bad as a professional.
My endocrine does not give me guidelines, a chronic patient knows his illness better than the doctor.
With the sensors, the best is the reader with Diabox to calibrate.I have used it for 8 years, first 1 with Glimp and now free 2 with Diabox.
I cannot time to calibrate, put 4 values ​​on the second day and until the next replacement.
If you are looking for perfection, use capillaries.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/25/2024 6:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

viking said:

Well, teach your endocrine the measurements of LibreLink and capillary, see that there are many times a big difference and if it is governed for that to see if you have a good control or not, or to modify a treatment, Aviado you go ...
I don't care if it's continuous, if you can't calibrate with hair, it does not work for me, and it is not worth me to bring the PQ standard calibration, it is not seen.Abbott's commercial in my area told me and I showed it that no, integrated calibration at all.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/25/2024 7:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.