What a free free and free freestyle

Sherpa41's profile photo   02/15/2024 3:09 a.m.

After a few months buying and using free freestyle3.

Today I have started using the free2 of insurance and small disappointment.I know that the first day they say that it fails a bit, but it is that free3 is going well from the 1st day.

At no time had he needed to calibrate it, because when he was stable, he always nails the glucometer.

On the other hand, free 2 gives values, which in a few hours I have already started to install diabox and try to calibrate it.

In addition, the trend of free3 was to warn you before in the hypos and to tell you that you are a little higher in the climbs.On the other hand, free2 does the opposite, which is disastrous.

While in Hippo I told me that I was in 85 and being 200, I was told that I was at 120. With my 6 or 7 free sensors, a hiccup never skipped, nor the 1st day of the sensor, nor the last one.

Now I am calibrating with Diabox to see if we manage to fix it.

But honestly to the people who overcome the money, to catch the 3 and forget about messes.

Greetings!

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/15/2024 3:09 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Let's see if soon the 3 is for everyone.
It is very good news that measure well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/15/2024 4:08 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Do not overwhelm, that the 2 usually measures badly on the first day and then readjusts.And it also depends on the lot.I have already proven that some measure less (the majority) and others of more depending on a site or another (I have different lots because when I was given the social security I had just made a large purchase because they went up in price).
I used a 3 and did not notice big differences with the 2 except size.I measured the same.
And with Diabox it is solved.Of course, in 3 years I have not managed to calibrate it well so far.The day I calibrate it, I do not take hydrates to be stable, because since you are not and calibly, very rare things come out ...
Anyway, 3 is our future.Valuing the same thing I do not see meaning to continue manufacturing both.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/15/2024 6:22 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Yesterday he calibrates him 3 times and it seemed that he was going well.But this morning again marked 50 of more 130 sensor vs. 180 glucometer (at a stable moment)

It calibrates it but now marks 170 and glucometer 110. And it doesn't let me calibrate again for two hours.What a garbage.

With 3, any of this never happened to me, really.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/15/2024 4:44 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

And what milks will wait for the SS to provide us with 3 instead of the 2nd disaster .... They are worth the same if we buy them, but surely the cost of 2 moves a lot away from what they can ask forThrough 3. It has already been too long for the 2 or manufacturing only 3 ...

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/15/2024 5:04 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

wove said:
and what milk will wait for the SS to facilitate us the 3 instead of the 2nd disaster .... they are worth the same if we buy them, but surely the SS to the SSThe cost of the 2 moves a lot to what they can ask them for 3. It has already been too long for the stocks of the 2 and to manufacture only the 3 ..... I do not understand it, the truth

The problem is the typology of the sensor, the 2 is flash and the 3 is CGM and so that they are different leagues ... at least that is what I have heard.

marine's profile photo
marine
02/15/2024 5:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sdá that the company did not exhaust those of the 2 yet ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/15/2024 6:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

And I understand that in South America you can only buy 1.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/15/2024 8:40 p.m.

Well, I was equally evident on the 3 that I tried that the 2, but at least 2 is compatible with Diabox.Although I recognize that in these last sensors it is costing me quite calibrating.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
02/15/2024 10:13 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

cgs said:
Well, I measured equally evil the 3 that I tried that the 2, but at least 2 is compatible with Diabox.Although I recognize that in these last sensors it is costing me quite calibrating.

I bought another free 2 months and I couldn't make it work with Diabox, or calibrate it or anything (it must be taken into account that Diabox only works with the free2 of Europe) I was about to tear it away because I kept giving me false hyposBut then it was adjusted.

And the last free sensors that I had were incredibly precise.But even in the not so good, I never had the mistakes that the free2 gives2 on its first day.

Those of the free2 should announce them as they last 13 days and that the first day is joking.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/15/2024 11:11 p.m.

To me that always mark me more, from 20 to more ... sometimes even the difference reaches 100, but that is normal, according to the Abbott ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
02/16/2024 12:05 a.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

From the second day with Diabox to me, it seems that I do well.But FreeLink continues to mark badly.50 less.

I guess not using it as a teacher for a day, you can't learn.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/16/2024 5:11 p.m.

@Sherpa41
Well, I've remembered you today.I started this morning new sensor and is stuck.Finally one that measures well !!!
The last ones measured me very closely except the previous one that measured above.
This is a lottery ...
Anyway, I think it depends on the sensor and the area where you click.Sometimes it falls in good place sometimes not.
It is not normal for electronics to fail so much.They are serial sensors with the same components and should all be the same.But the site where we click varies, can catch more oily zone, less, capillaries ...
And another thing, I still think that putting it hours before makes me better (I know there are those who think no, but casually when I had to put one in a hurry and start it, it has measured me fatal).I put it last night and I started today.

isabelbota
02/16/2024 6:14 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Again I fail the free2 with Diabox, I was in Hip to 55 and Diabox marked 120.

I think Diabox is useless.Because if you calibrate it because it tends to mark less when you are tall, then it does not mark your hypos well.

It seems to me that it is better to leave the sensor one day working badly with LibreLink and that he adjusts alone.As I did with my other free sensor2.Then after a day he was perfect and there is no danger of skipping the hypos ..

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/16/2024 9:54 p.m.

It is that to calibrate Diabox you have to be totally flat.As the calibers uploading or going down, even if it is little, those things happen.I already tell you that if I calibrate that day I don't like hydrates, if not, I can't calibrate it well.

isabelbota
02/16/2024 11:06 p.m.

With Diabox you have to calibrate a day later of starting sensor and being flat, without digestion or sport.
I use reader and diabox, anecdotal free.Well, Diabox and reader today gave me 62 and in capillary 62. LibreLink 114.
In my opinion, in this order:
- Capillary
- Diabox
- Reader

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/16/2024 11:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I think that happens because you don't have freeLink as a teacher receiving the data all the time and learning.

The problem is that the sensors are not usually uniform, and Diabox is unable to adjust them.

If you fix it on top, spoil it below.And vice versa.

I calibrated it yesterday that I was flat all day, because I did not ate anything and I was alone with the basal.

Today I did evidence and marked perfect when I was 220, 180 and 140 and I was confident that I was fine, but when I marked 120, it turns out that I was 55.

It is totally unacceptable because it is the second hypo that does not mark me in 2 days.And that free has never done it.Mark hypos that are not, but never stops hypos that are.

I will uninstall it and if in one day it does not calibrate well freeLink, I will change the sensor, which could also be this very bad sensor.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/16/2024 11:23 p.m.

To Diabox the more data you put him, he calibrates better.But it is a linear calibration, the ideal is that it was polygonal.
I reset if I see that I do not go and start again, it usually adjusts.It happens to me if the sensor is authorship, which usually happens if it has abrupt variations.It puts that of "sensor not available, measure in 10 min" or something.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/17/2024 9:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I gave Diabox another opportunity and it seems that it is improving, but until the 3 day it has not managed to mark minimally well high and low.

As I said before, all my free3 (7 bought) were right from the first moment to the last.And without the need to calibrate, or do anything weird.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/18/2024 1:56 a.m.

Well, my diabox, well calibrated, nails it with capillary.And in this sensor with 15 marking of less in LibreLink.
But I still can see Diabox's data in my Garmin

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/18/2024 3:59 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.