{'en': 'Help with breakfast', 'es': 'Ayuda con los desayunos'} Image

Help with breakfast

mascota17's profile photo   03/08/2024 9:46 a.m.

Well, I have prescribed, no.I asked in the pharmacy to see what is called.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/18/2024 6:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anaisabel said:
because I have prescribed, no.I will ask in the pharmacy to see what is called.

You can comment with your endocrine, which will give it to you or prescribe if you see it convenient.The pen is called Novopen echo.

Diegoc's profile photo
Diegoc
03/18/2024 6:22 p.m.

Oh ok, I know her.I thought there were stockings already loaded.
Thank you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/18/2024 6:29 p.m.

anaisabel said:
ah okay, if I know her.I thought there were stockings already loaded.
Thank you.

Yes, in Humalog Junior

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/19/2024 11:23 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

diegoc said:
yes, it is difficult to match the rise in blood glucose with the effect of insulin, each one has theirs and can only be discovered by trial and error.

In your case, think that, waiting for what you expect, you get on 250, it does not seem to be for a waiting time problem or to coincide the effect of insulin with your glycemia rise, but of lack of insulin.

For us it is less complicated if it is always the same intake, that is, the same amount of bread (60 gr toast, for example).So if we see that we get a lot we can inject more the quantity the next day until we give the dose we need for that amount of bread.

Unfortunately another factor that affects a lot is breakfast time.It works if we always have breakfast at the same time.But this is no longer just a problem with breakfast, the same thing happens with the rest of meals.As one day we eat at 3pm instead of at 2pm, or we think or cease a little later, insulin needs change.

Greetings.

I assure you that it is not for lack of insulin if I put myself more, hiccked to Kas 4 or 5 hours, no matter how much we want, the administering an insulin exogenous is not the same that the operation of the endogenous insulin of the pancreas, not the quantity butalso the way of acting.There is a rapid response from the pancreas and a more maintained subsequent response after an intake (with a healthy pancreas), you cannot get it with the feathers, or with the rapid or slow, you can approach as much as possible but there areA lot of variability and doing the same at the same time there may be different results.So the only thing that makes those differences lower, is the consumption of HC.That of tomato the HC you want and put insulin according to, you can do it one day but in my opinion, not daily.A MTO will arrive over the years that will occur to insulin, fattening (insulin is an anabolic hormone).It is logical to think that if what hurts us is a high amount of HC, we have to limit them.And the same with high -indexed foods such as normal bread.
Things have changed a lot. In DB 1, I do not say it, my endocrine says, before the consequences of according to food after intake, now with the sensors, things that were previously recommended were recommended, now not.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/19/2024 12:25 p.m.

I can only have breakfast white bread for the event I will climb Everest.
Then physical exercise eats it.Daily, neither white nor integral, the one who feels good is the Keto bread.

And same plan with cow's milk, when I started with Almendra my evolution was as follows:

First day: Puaj, what disgust of concoction, I hate my life.
Second day (adding cinnamon): Well, it can happen, it's not so bad either.
third day (cinnamon and pure cocoa sprinkled): go!Well, it's rich!
Rest of days When does the time to have my coffee Delicioooso?

I agree with @meginer: to succeed the dose of insulin and match the glucose peak with the action of insulin is like a planetary conjunction of those that pass every x years.

Peeero, each one is a world and if @diegoc has found his girl's breakfast key, my most sincere congratulations.However, keep the comments of the rest of the foreros in some corner because at some point they can come well.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/19/2024 1:52 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
I can only have white bread breakfast if I will immediately climb Everest.
Then physical exercise eats it.Daily, neither white nor integral, the one who feels good is the Keto bread.

And same plan with cow's milk, when I started with Almendra my evolution was as follows:

I agree with @meginer: to succeed the dose of insulin and match the glucose peak with the action of insulin is like a planetary conjunction of those that pass every x years.

Peeero, each one is a world and if @diegoc has found his girl's breakfast key, my most sincere congratulations.However, keep in some corner of your memory the comments of the rest of the foreros because at some point they can come well for you.

I do not as normal bread, neither integral nor white, only one made by me or with a special flour with few HC, the only way that it does not have an excessive peak.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/19/2024 10:32 p.m.

salad said:

Peeero, each one is a world and if @diegoc has found his girl's breakfast key, my most sincere congratulations.However, keep in some corner of your memory the comments of the rest of the foreros because at some point they can come well for you.

By the way, what is the bread what do you take?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/19/2024 10:33 p.m.

meginer said:
diegoc said:
yes, it is difficult to match the rise in blood glucose with the effect of insulin, each one has his own and onlyIt can be discovered by trial and error.

In your case, think that, waiting for what you expect, you get on 250, it does not seem to be for a waiting time problem or to coincide the effect of insulin with your glycemia rise, but of lack of insulin.

For us it is less complicated if it is always the same intake, that is, the same amount of bread (60 gr toast, for example).So if we see that we get a lot we can inject more the quantity the next day until we give the dose we need for that amount of bread.

Unfortunately another factor that affects a lot is breakfast time.It works if we always have breakfast at the same time.But this is no longer just a problem with breakfast, the same thing happens with the rest of meals.As one day we eat at 3pm instead of at 2pm, or we think or cease a little later, insulin needs change.

Greetings.

I assure you that it is not for lack of insulin if I put myself more, hiccked to Kas 4 or 5 hours, no matter how much we want, the administering an insulin exogenous is not the same that the operation of the endogenous insulin of the pancreas, not the quantity butalso the way of acting.There is a rapid response from the pancreas and a more maintained subsequent response after an intake (with a healthy pancreas), you cannot get it with the feathers, or with the rapid or slow, you can approach as much as possible but there areA lot of variability and doing the same at the same time there may be different results.So the only thing that makes those differences lower, is the consumption of HC.That of tomato the HC you want and put insulin according to, you can do it one day but in my opinion, not daily.A MTO will arrive over the years that will occur to insulin, fattening (insulin is an anabolic hormone).It is logical to think that if what hurts us is a high amount of HC, we have to limit them.And the same with high -indexed foods such as normal bread.
Things have changed a lot. In DB 1, I do not say it, my endocrine says, before the consequences of according to food after intake, now with the sensors, things that were previously recommended were recommended, now not.

It totally agrees that we will never be able to replace a pancreas.As for what you say about the posterior hypo, the same happens to us.In fact I have forgotten to say that if my daughter has breakfast at 8:30 a.m., at 10:30 am you need a contribution, normally a plot of banana (25 gr.), Or lunch with very little insulin to arriveTo food.With that balance we have been doing well for a couple of years and I hope it lasts.

I do not agree that HC hurts people with diabetes.What hurts are HC without the appropriate insulin that covers them.

Diegoc's profile photo
Diegoc
03/19/2024 10:57 p.m.

salad said:

And so much.My daughter is only four years old and debuted two ago.Here there are people with much more experience and I write if I think I can help, but I usually come to Leados to learn from people who have been fighting much longer and that you have passed where we will surely have to happen.Precisely the physical exercise, since you comment, is one of my greatest concerns about disease management for the future.

Diegoc's profile photo
Diegoc
03/19/2024 11:02 p.m.

To me intermittent fasting has helped me a lot, that is, directly not breakfast.Mine is type 2 diabetes

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
03/20/2024 1:12 a.m.

I can't fast with fasting, it gives me some tremendous glymia climbers if not breakfast.To get up 95 or less and be 200 in one hour and with the basal I do not go down, so to get quickly I prefer to have breakfast with your insulin and voila.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/20/2024 10:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

meginer said:
salad said:
I can only have white bread breakfast if immediately after I am going to climb Everest.

By the way, what is the Keto Q Tomas?

Volume Protein k

INGREDIENTS
Wheat protein, soy flour, water, flaxseed seeds, sunflower seeds,
Crushed soy, sesamo seeds, yellow linen seeds, comprehensive spelled flour, apple fiber, wheat fiber, dehydrated mother -sized mother dough, salt, barley extract, malted, spices, vinegar and baseball.
Nutritional infromction per 100g
Energy value 1184 kj / 285 kcal
Total carbohydrates 6.1 g
-Succoures 2.4 g
Total fats 16.8 g
Proteins 21.4 g
Salt 1.48 g
Food fiber 11.8 g

They have it in Carrefour, but in large supermarkets, in those in city.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/21/2024 8:45 a.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

diegoc said:
salad said:
I can only have white bread breakfast if immediately later I will climb Everest.

And so much.My daughter is only four years old and debuted two ago.Here there are people with much more experience and I write if I think I can help, but I usually come to Leados to learn from people who have been fighting much longer and that you have passed where we will surely have to happen.Precisely the physical exercise, since you comment, is one of my greatest concerns about disease management for the future.

Physical exercise is what cost me the most handling.It gave me whim, especially walking.He wore a small backpack with a buffet: juice brick, fruit, some bread, jelly beans.Exercising supposed me to be eating on the way, a roll.As my diabetes the lada, the pancreas worked a little and when I wanted, so it was unpredictable when I was going to give me the hypo.But I have controlled it.;In fact, I practice a lot of exercise.Three strength sessions, one of yoga, one of Pilates, one of Core and one of swimming a week.And on Sundays, hiking.

I recommend a diabetes and exercise guide for children and adolescents that Serafín Murillo wrote.I believe that I have shared it on occasion in this forum.He is a professional (I think nutritionist, I am not very sure) who is also diabetic.The best in networks for our subject.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/21/2024 9:46 a.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

ruthbia said:
I with the fast I can't, it gives me some tremendous blood glucose if not breakfast.To get up 95 or less and be 200 in one hour and with the basal I do not go down, so to get quickly I prefer to have breakfast with your insulin and voila.

What said;Each one has to find his routine, which feels good.Intermittent fasting is not a panacea, it is a tool that can go well, or not.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/21/2024 9:50 a.m.

Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
diegoc said:
salad said:
salad said:
I can only have breakfast white bread if I immediately go toclimb Everest.

Physical exercise is what cost me the most handling.It gave me whim, especially walking.He wore a small backpack with a buffet: juice brick, fruit, some bread, jelly beans.Exercising supposed me to be eating on the way, a roll.As my diabetes the lada, the pancreas worked a little and when I wanted, so it was unpredictable when I was going to give me the hypo.But I have controlled it.;In fact, I practice a lot of exercise.Three strength sessions, one of yoga, one of Pilates, one of Core and one of swimming a week.And on Sundays, hiking.

I recommend a diabetes and exercise guide for children and adolescents that Serafín Murillo wrote.I believe that I have shared it on occasion in this forum.He is a professional (I think nutritionist, I am not very sure) who is also diabetic.The best in networks for our subject.

Hi @ENSALADA,
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I will look for that guide, surely it can be useful.
The truth is that managing the Lada type must be very complicated, since the disease becomes even more unpredictable than it is already in itself.
Listen to examples like yours help people like me worried about the subject.It already costs an effort to take time and desire to exercise in our day to day to those who do not suffer from the disease, which if it is time to fight with blood glucose values, it still becomes much more demanding and meritorious.But happy to read that despite everything you can.Thank you.

Diegoc's profile photo
Diegoc
03/21/2024 10:33 a.m.

ruthbia said:
the whole bread has the same carbohydrates as refined flour bread, only it rises more slowly.
If you do not want peaks, eliminate hydrates, pass the protein.
I breakfast coffee with sugar -free soy milk (1g/Hc per 100ml) and Aldi proteins (6g/Hc per 100g).I haven't had spikes for 3 years.

To eliminate hydrates, as a nutritionist and diabetic, I do not consider it a good idea.A certain peak after meals is expected.What can most influence, so I see in the comments (and of their own experience) is milk, which hits you a tremendous rush and non -integral and/or mold loaves.Care also with coffee immediately after getting up, because it also triggers the glucose level (it is recommended to wait about 20 ').

According to the rest, the ideal breakfast should include fruit (no juice), carbohydrate (avoid cookies of any type) and protein.
In that combination, each who tries varied breakfast and to their liking, adjusting insulin according to their own experience.There are as many adjustments as diabetics.And, in addition, we all know that "this is diabetes";Even with similar circumstances, values ​​are unpredictable 🤷🏻‍♀️
Cheer up to everyone!

PiliEli's profile photo
PiliEli
05/07/2024 5:36 p.m.

@Pilieli Yes, everything is good in its fair measure, but we talk about diabetes.
I have never had breakfast fruit, I take it at the hours that do not give me beak.The same as vegetables.At breakfast.
I get up at 6:00, at that time insulin takes effect at 2 hours of having injected it.With coffee I have not noticed any effect.
I have tried all the options during teleworking and it is best not to take more than 10G of HC to avoid peaks and adjust the insulin action.

I changed to protein diet with an endocrine and the results are very good in glucose and weight control.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/07/2024 7:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

As I have breakfast fruit, turn off and let's go, I put myself in 300, and also adding integral bread ... My mother, that will be on honeymoon or very few years of dB.
In the morning there is a lotThere is usually a pretty impte peak that tries to decrease with the slow night or putting the fast quite before breakfast or doing other things, each one is doing well according to what, but of course taking fruit and bread at the same timeAt that time, two types of foods with a high glycemic index and with an impote impact on glucose, it does not seem very successful, at least I do not do well, quite the opposite.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/07/2024 10:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.