{'en': 'What do you carry for hypos?', 'es': 'Qué lleváis encima para las hipos?'} Image

What do you carry for hypos?

Llopmesquer's profile photo   04/30/2024 1:33 p.m.

Francisco Martínez Berthereau said:
hello to all !!!

I know it is much more cumbersome, but Cocacola is a holy hand.There is nothing faster (and I have tried everything: candies, juices, sugar, .....).I see that I am down and I see the 70s of the freestyle: half cocacola, 5 minute, and like new !!!

I recommend it.(And let's know that I do not advertise, the Pepsi also works !!!)

All the best

+1.When I wear a cocacola in my backpack I am calm.

Candies and juices do nothing to me.And dry stick sugar gives me nausea.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/13/2024 1:39 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

+1 to Coca Cola.Nothing up so fast.
Before they sold some minis that were more manageable, but at least I can't find them anywhere here.
But yes, to take them away from home it is more cumbersome.

Mikel01's profile photo
Mikel01
05/13/2024 9:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The minis are the ones that put on the planes.They sell them in some food wholesaler.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
05/13/2024 1:36 p.m.

The Coca-ColBe that has nothing else.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/13/2024 6:27 p.m.

@meginer, but if you take two drinks ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/13/2024 8:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, I have recently seen the minis in Carrefour.I did not buy them because they were with caffeine, but that that does not care ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/13/2024 9:02 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello.
Well, I carry for the descents, the typical cereal bars with nuts of the landowner.
And the truth is that I have the measure taking and they are doing very well

Manolosr's profile photo
Manolosr
05/15/2024 11:15 a.m.

Buff, because those bars take me to climb.They do not serve me for urgent hypo ...

manolosr said:
hello.
Well, I carry for the descents, the typical cereal bars with nuts of the landowner.
And the truth is that I have the measurement and they do very well

isabelbota
05/15/2024 11:13 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

What works for me best after trying, is a simple 6gr sugar.I get it with several water drinks and go up immediately, not too much and stay.If not, I start bouncing.

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/17/2024 8:34 a.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

Isabelbota said:
Well I have recently seen the minis in Carrefour.I did not buy them because they were with caffeine, but that that does not care ...

In Eroski there are also minis without caffeine at least here in Donosti

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
05/19/2024 3:26 p.m.

I carry two small briks of grape juice, peach, etc. of Mercadona.Some cookies María and in a bag several envelopes of sugar that lasted in the bar.
And, depending on the day and/or what I will do, I have glucagon in a small fridge.
After taking juice and cookies or sugar I take something solid (sandwich, empanadillas, etc.).
All the best.

CarlosT's profile photo
CarlosT
05/21/2024 1:25 a.m.

Carlost said:
I carry two small briks of grape juice, peach, etc. of Mercadona.Some cookies María and in a bag several envelopes of sugar that lasted in the bar.
And, depending on the day and/or what I will do, I have glucagon in a small fridge.
After taking juice and cookies or sugar I take something solid (sandwich, empanadillas, etc.).
Greetings.

And don't you shoot so much?

isabelbota
05/21/2024 9:13 a.m.

Serafín Murillo explains very well in this publication how to treat hypoglycemia:
Link
In his profile he has more interesting publications about hypoglycemia that have served me to learn to better control my sugar descents better and more quickly.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/21/2024 1:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

According to what you carry, if I do not carry the backpack, 2 cans of the rounds full of sugar, if I carry the backpack, 2 sugar -free juices of 200 ml, a tail of tail sodre, with an empty water bottle forJust drink half of the boat, or if the entire boat follows.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
05/29/2024 1:02 a.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

silviagrz said:
It is true that you can fall into sweets, sweets ... (how rich!) But when they are very often you end up fattening ... and apart the "rebounds" that later give...
If you can't anxious, I try to take glucose tablets Link
It is what works faster.The rest having fats ... It takes longer to climb ... and to say if you already have food in the stomach, intestine ...

Zero peaks, and are quite rich.

I sign your tablets, I have never tried them.I always have sugar, and sometimes jelly beans, but it is true that sometimes you catch you without eating or filling, and you end up like a tick, in addition to the possible rebound effect.

The gel envelopes had suggested them, but I think I get the glucose of thinking about the disgust they give me 🤣

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
05/29/2024 9:19 a.m.

The best mint candies of a lifetime, 1 rises fair.For bicycle I carry my pocket with 3 or 4, they always fall 2.
And do not weigh !!!😆

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/30/2024 12:35 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I recently bought violets, from the bow tie.What a joy!I have returned to childhood.They cannot be richer and are approx 0.5 rations each.The paste is that they are not wrapped like mint candies, I carry them in the reactive strips that recycle for this.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/30/2024 11:56 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I have also returned to childhood and take licorice to overcome, how rich !!!This one wishing glycemia

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
05/30/2024 1:03 p.m.

diabetic said:
I have also returned to childhood and take the licorice to overcome, how rich !!!This one wishing glycemia down

How many HC has a licorice bar?
I also liked a little boy.And the cinnamon cheiw gum ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/31/2024 11:15 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
diabetic said:
I have also returned to childhood and volume licorice to overcome, how rich !!!This one wishing glycemia down

How many HC has a licorice bar?
I also liked a little boy.And cinnamon cheiw gum ...

Well, I don't know right now, it's the mercadona sachets with black licorice pieces when I buy one I tell you

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
06/01/2024 10:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.