{'en': 'What do you carry for hypos?', 'es': 'Qué lleváis encima para las hipos?'} Image

What do you carry for hypos?

Llopmesquer's profile photo   04/30/2024 1:33 p.m.

I always carry, in all cases, at least one small tetrabrick of juice and a chocolate bar of the Aldi, for the hypos.

That's why I ask you, what do you carry?

They are those things that may be there two weeks without using, but that must be in case the flies ...

Thank you!!

Llopmesquer's profile photo
Llopmesquer
04/30/2024 1:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A sugar or two of the bars, normally with one trace and I did not get the second

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
04/30/2024 5:47 p.m.

Hello, I use glup up 15, I think I saw it recommended here and it is doing very well, it is comfortable, it fits anywhere and although it seems weak it does not break.In my case I usually go from 60 to 160 quickly so I don't drink it whole and so I stay in 120 or less

rpg_1978's profile photo
rpg_1978
04/30/2024 8:45 p.m.

I brought jelly beans and candies.At home sweets and chocolate, although it takes a long time to climb you have to see if you can wait ...

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
04/30/2024 9:28 p.m.

It is true that you can fall into sweets, sweets ... (how rich!) But when they are very often fattening ... and apart the "rebounds" that then give ...
If you can't anxious, I try to take glucose tablets Link
It is what works faster.The rest having fats ... It takes longer to climb ... and to say if you already have food in the stomach, intestine ...

Zero peaks, and are quite rich.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
04/30/2024 10:58 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Sugar in a jar.o glucose pills.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/02/2024 2:41 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I carry jellyla 2 or 3 are worth to go up and the truth works quite quickly and they are very rich jeje

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
05/02/2024 7:15 p.m.

I usually don't carry anything.If I get off I buy something.If I am going away from supermarkets or bars I take some or similar or similar.

For a while I had glyup but always expired because I didn't like it and I preferred to go looking for a soda.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/02/2024 8:10 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Daily
Jelly beans
Violet candies.They are very small and one is 0.5 rations
For a long walk or excursion or something out of my routine I add:
1 banana or 1 tangerine
Cookies
Glucose pills
1 juice minibrick.
Depending on the circumstances shooting one thing or another.My favorite is the fruit and the one that I do not like is the glucose pill.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/02/2024 10:05 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Sugus -type candies ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/03/2024 7:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

We carry a survival kit that consists of a 200ml peach juice a ration and cocoa flavor glucose pills of 2 gr each

ballbrk's profile photo
ballbrk
05/04/2024 1:01 p.m.

Glucose pills, allow calculating how much you want

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/05/2024 11:54 a.m.

Two boats with 28gr of sugar each.I've been using them for months.

Tonio's profile photo
Tonio
05/05/2024 5:06 p.m.

Two glup units Up 15

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/06/2024 3:42 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

tonio said:
two boats with 28gr of sugar each.I've been without using them for months.

It seems too much, right?
Each gram of glucose rises the 5 mg glycemia by DL, according to that two boats would upload a lot, you must have confused you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/06/2024 6:50 p.m.

meginer said:
tonio said:
two boats with 28gr of sugar each.I've been without using them for months.

It seems too much, right?
Each gram of glucose rises the 5 mg glycemia by DL, according to that two boats would upload a lot, you must have confused you.

I say that they are the boats where several pills or tablets come ... there are times that they are not individual.
Wait!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
05/06/2024 9:11 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Four "Riesen" chocolate candies (9 grm of weight each).They also like my grandchildren.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
05/12/2024 6:09 p.m.

I usually wear a 200ml apple juice brick of the white carriage brand, which has 10g of hydrates, of which 8.8 are sugars.Well, actually usually carry two because with one or I go to the stratosphere or I don't have enough because I don't go back and I need a second (and sometimes something else)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/12/2024 6:52 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Hello everyone !!!

I know it is much more cumbersome, but Cocacola is a holy hand.There is nothing faster (and I have tried everything: candies, juices, sugar, .....).I see that I am down and I see the 70s of the freestyle: half cocacola, 5 minute, and like new !!!

I recommend it.(And let's know that I do not advertise, the Pepsi also works !!!)

All the best

Francisco Martínez Berthereau's profile photo
Francisco Martínez Berthereau
05/12/2024 8:55 p.m.

Francisco Martínez Berthereau said:
hello to all !!!

I know it is much more cumbersome, but Cocacola is a holy hand.There is nothing faster (and I have tried everything: candies, juices, sugar, .....).I see that I am down and I see the 70s of the freestyle: half cocacola, 5 minute, and like new !!!

I recommend it.(And let's know that I do not advertise, the Pepsi also works !!!)

All the best

Already, I also at home, but on the street it is comfortable to wear are candies, sugar, glucose ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/12/2024 10:01 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.