{'en': 'Placement of the free freestyle sensor 2', 'es': 'Colocación del sensor freestyle libre 2'} Image

Placement of the free freestyle sensor 2

juanen_'s profile photo   05/26/2024 12:36 p.m.

@isabelbota Do you normally have no deviation between the sensor and the capillary ...?I always like something up, but when I put it in the buttock something more ...
And of course, I'm really in rank, but in the graph it seems that I am with constant hypoglycemia ... 🤣🤣🤣

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
07/04/2024 3:41 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

I have claimed the previous sensor (I just arrived, the one that sends me Abbott in replacement) because I marked 50 more at least.4 days before being exhausted he said "So far we have arrived" and stopped marking anything.He only told me what error in sensor.
The one that I have now caught it with the glucometer from the first minute but that is not normal.
What I get clean is that when a sensor starts marking strange things from the first moment, it is best to remove it and claim it because in the end it shows with connection errors.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/04/2024 3:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

silviagrz said:
@ruthbia because I have these days a very rare graph ... the line almost always in red because it says that I have 56-57 ... and realmebge I have 96-97 ...
I know the deviation that there is and I will explain it to the endocrine ... but I do not know if they can review the data well and give me some guideline.
In the FJD What do they tell you ...?Is it worth it ...?

The endocrine does not tell me.See that in general I am fine and the glycan too.It is true that we also review Diabox.
It has been for 9 years and knows more or less that I am "good" patient.

The very deviant, before 14 days they fail and ask for replacement.
The previous one to this, the last day I marked 83 and I so happy, but I did not square with the cheese I had eaten and indeed, 267 in capillary.They had 8 hours left and I started it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/04/2024 6:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Sandman @ruthbia nothing, I will try the next equal, in the buttock and see what happens ...
I have 2 days left, so I'm over.
I already tell you, I do not know if it has come out with more deviation or it is to put it in the buttock.That is what I will check ...
After 7-8 years putting it on the arm, having changed it zone is like a new world!🤣🤣🤣

Normally my endocrine knows when you see the graphs that the curve is a little above ... but it is that I am having as acceptable values, as it has as much decalage, because it is practically in red all day 🤣🤣🤣

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
07/05/2024 8:45 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Yes, yes .. I was red and had eaten more than the account, it couldn't be, I made a capillary and no, it was true, I was in 60 all afternoon and night.I had dinner in a Lebanese and there was rice.At 3:31, Diabox whistled in 117, I muttered it to sleep quietly and at 7:30 ... Tachán, 267 !!!
I also thought that I had fallen the 2 -day sensor of its end of life

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/05/2024 11:54 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I sleep with the crushed sensor and it does not give me false data.I have been like this for 8 years and has never given me false hypoglycemia.

Either either

fela27's profile photo
fela27
07/07/2024 4:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.