{'en': 'Placement of the free freestyle sensor 2', 'es': 'Colocación del sensor freestyle libre 2'} Image

Placement of the free freestyle sensor 2

juanen_'s profile photo   05/26/2024 12:36 p.m.

@Anaisabel @ruthbia Ay girls, because the next I will try ...
I just gave me the sun these days and I'm going to patches ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
06/18/2024 9:04 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Thank you very much for the photo attached Ruthbia, it is already clear to me,

nuriapal1's profile photo
nuriapal1
06/20/2024 10:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

silviagrz said:
@anaisabel @ruthbia ay girls, because the next I will try ...
I just gave me the sun these days and I'm going to patches ...

I just put it in that area ... Let's see how ... I'm afraid now ...
I will tell you ...

I have removed the arm.The sun had already given me something ... and often surroundings.Also today I have been in a busy place ... and I was very concerned about the blows in the arm ...

SilviaGRZ
06/23/2024 11:12 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

From the first day, in the area of ​​the arm that Abbott recommends.I adapted, and it is great.In summer, with the sun and/or bathroom, I cover it with a bracelet.Without problems.

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/24/2024 11:09 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

I am in cows and on the beach I see a lot of free3 with layers and layers of protector and insulin pumps with catheter.
Yesterday's was mottled like a dalmata to rotate sensors.

When carrying it in the buttock, it ever filled with sand, but it does not take off or anything.I carry it without protector,

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/24/2024 6:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I carry it 10 or 11 days ago in my ass and I have had no problem.The only thing I don't like to be very uncomfortable to scan manually.
In winter, I will put it on the arm.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/24/2024 10:28 p.m.

I have 24h and I feel rare ... I carry a patch so that it does not take off or hook.
I guess so many years on my arm, it makes me weird.To sleep I was afraid ... there was a little while that when I went back to bed and marked me a false hypoglycemia (it has ever happened to my arm).
But I looked at how I got this time when I gave me the sun on the beach ... Let's see if I get used to ...

SilviaGRZ
06/24/2024 11:14 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

Silviagrz said:
I have 24h and I feel weird ... I carry a patch so that it does not take off or engage.
I guess so many years on my arm, it makes me weird.To sleep I was afraid ... there was a little while that when I went back to bed and marked me a false hypoglycemia (it has ever happened to my arm).
But I looked at how I got this time when I gave me the sun on the beach ... Let's see if I get used to ...

Bufff
Well, that's how culete is put on if I wear it there.I put it in a while, I endured two weeks with itching and once removed it took more than a month to leave the brand that made me and the eruption that produced me.Thank God in the arm does not happen to me.It is seen that I am "delicate ass" 🤣🤣
Anyway I have proven that the patch does more "damage" than the sensor.But in my case if I do not put a patch in the culete I start sure when I lower my clothes, it has already happened to me.
Total, that I have returned to the classic arm site and there I stay.In summer with patch, in winter without patch (it already protects it by clothes).
Each one is doing well a different thing.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/24/2024 11:24 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The needle brand lasts days, always.
When I remove it, disinfect and hydrate to recover the area.

I could not carry it in the arm, I have been in the buttocks for 9 years.I only wear 2, and the second fell when putting a backpack.
Now I take it to the side of the previous one and no brands

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/25/2024 2:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

And if you put the sensor in the buttock, where you click the basal.
And thank you very much for all the ideas and advice you give me.

juanen_'s profile photo
juanen_
06/25/2024 3:27 p.m.

@juanen_ I put it in my thigh, but come on, that the patch occupies a little ... you can prick there, or failing in the other cheese ... 😉

SilviaGRZ
06/25/2024 3:50 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

anaisabel said:
I carry it 10 or 11 days ago in the ass and I have not had any problem.The only thing I don't like to be very uncomfortable to scan manually.
In winter, I will put it on the arm.

In winter you surely no longer change, I have been putting it in the buttock and it is the most comfortable and discreet area, both to take it and to scan it, a greeting

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
06/25/2024 9:41 p.m.

juanen _ said:
and if you put the sensor in the buttock, where you click the basal.

In the other buttock, and I leave two fingers between puncture and puncture so that it does not necrose.But as a change of buttock every 14 days, so far everything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/26/2024 11:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

juanen _ said:
and if you put the sensor in the buttock, where you click the basal.

In the other buttock.You rotate.Some have plenty of space: P

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/28/2024 9:21 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hello everyone.I, on the subject of.of the column outward.Positive: It is discreet, it does not touch with the pants and with a dressing on it, it holds me 15 days rolling when I train.Negative: Sometimes I have had some false hypoglycemia that I have checked with blood test.I have tried the sensor in virtually all possible areas of the body and that is where it goes best.

davalon's profile photo
davalon
06/30/2024 7:48 p.m.

I think, without having tried it that it would be better in the hip right in the hole, where the hip begins. When sitting you do not support you there and being more collected and more difficult to hook what.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
07/01/2024 9:33 p.m.

Silviagrz said:
I have 24h and I feel weird ... I carry a patch so that it does not take off or engage.

10 days have passed and except for some things, I have accustomed well.
The only thing I do not know if it will be in the area, or because this sensor "has come out like this", but marks me as 30-35mg/dl above the capillary ... in the arm a deviation of 15-20mg/dl normally... Then the analytics will have nothing to do with ...

Does it happen to you ...?

SilviaGRZ
07/02/2024 11:41 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
silviagrz said:
I have 24h and I feel rare ... I carry a patch so that it does not take off or get hooked.

10 days have passed and except for some things, I have accustomed well.
The only thing I do not know if it will be in the area, or because this sensor "has come out like this", but marks me as 30-35mg/dl above the capillary ... in the arm a deviation of 15-20mg/dl normally... Then the analytics will have nothing to do with ...

Does it happen to you ...?

Yes, in the buttock it measures a little above, about 10mg.But it depends a lot.The one that I have expired in 3 day and the capillary gives me the same as the reader, capillary 259mg/dl and the reader 260mg/dl.In 9 years I think it is the third.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/03/2024 8:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia because I have these days a very rare graph ... the line almost always in red because it says that I have 56-57 ... and Realmebge I have 96-97 ... and so on for hours.
I know the deviation that there is and I will explain it to the endocrine ... but I do not know if they can review the data well and give me some guideline.
In the FJD What do they tell you ...?Is it worth it ...?

SilviaGRZ
07/04/2024 12:46 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@ruthbia because I have these days a very rare graph ... the line almost always in red because it says that I have 56-57 ... and realmebge I have 96-97 ...
I know the deviation that there is and I will explain it to the endocrine ... but I do not know if they can review the data well and give me some guideline.
In the FJD What do they tell you ...?Is it worth it ...?

You have left a bad sensor, it is the only explanation.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/04/2024 2:41 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.