{'en': 'Euthanasia', 'es': 'Eutanasia'} Image

Euthanasia

waulyx's profile photo   06/22/2024 6:32 a.m.

Joan111 said:
phosphorero said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:

Unpresentable

Measure your words.I have not insulted anyone.You have two diseases diabetes and bad education.And the second has no cure.

The unpresentable obviously is not you, but the one who publishes a post saying that he wants to commit suicide and then does not worth entering the forum to know the comments of other foreros

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
07/07/2024 4:45 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

They are treating me with diabetic rhinoplasty with retina charges every 3/4 months for a couple of years.At the moment I have not had a loss of vision.They tell me that what affects the most are the peaks, so it is important to control them.One of the diabetes derivatives is depression, you have to put yourself in the hands of an expert, too young and simply with that of type 2, to raise this issue.

lolasr's profile photo
lolasr
07/08/2024 1:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You are calling him unpresentable;Have you thought you may have fulfilled your goal?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
07/10/2024 9:35 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Lolasr said:
They are trying to diabetic rhinoplasty with loads in the retina every 3/4 months for a couple of years.At the moment I have not had a loss of vision.They tell me that what affects the most are the peaks, so it is important to control them.One of the diabetes derivatives is depression, you have to put yourself in the hands of an expert, too young and simply with that of type 2, to raise this issue.

diabetic rhinoplasty?But what is for God, also affects diabetes to the nose?

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
07/10/2024 1:26 p.m.

@Vero83 I think @Lolasr has meant retinopathy.
At the moment be calm that the nose stays as it is 🤣🤣🤣

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
07/10/2024 3:04 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Hahaha, evidently referred to diabetic retinopathy.It is evident, as everyone knows, that retina and nose are not connected.Thanks for the rectification, I take note.

lolasr's profile photo
lolasr
07/10/2024 9:18 p.m.

My mother ...I hope that the person who opened this thread was under the effects of something that made him write things that he did not think, or that he only tried to attract attention, or that he would likeDetect diabetes want to end your life you have a problem too big friend.
It seems amazing that you write this in a forum where 100% of the people we enter are also diabetic.
Most of us carry the disease as well as possible, it is screwed but we continue, and read that a person prefers to die before going through this seems very serious.
Just read you has entered me, which is probably what you were looking for.
Hallucino

Madrileña91's profile photo
Madrileña91
07/11/2024 2:58 a.m.

Diabetes Mody desde 2021, última HG 5,4

Madrid91 said:
my mother….I hope that the person who opened this thread was under the effects of something that made him write things that he did not think, or that he only tried to attract attention, or that he would likeDetect diabetes want to end your life you have a problem too big friend.
It seems amazing that you write this in a forum where 100% of the people we enter are also diabetic.
Most of us carry the disease as well as possible, it is screwed but we continue, and read that a person prefers to die before going through this seems very serious.
Just read you has entered me, which is probably what you were looking for.
Hallucino

Bravo, that's

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
07/12/2024 1:10 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
@rogerix
Of course, the high glucose maintains the eyes, among other things.But in addition, rapid variability makes us not see well because the lens does not have time to adapt.
That is, what I want to explain to those who debut, is that when they regulate their glucose they begin not to see well, do not be scared, which is a matter of time that the lens adapts.
It happened to me, I debuted very high and regulated myself very quickly and ended up in the emergency room because every day I saw worse (my head doctor who did not know about the subject) sent me and I went fear until the ophthalmologist explained it to me.And indeed at the same time I saw again as before.

As far as I know, the only "adaptation" of the lens is accommodation, it is more or less curved by the action of the ciliary muscles to change the power and allow clear vision to several distances.The influence of glucose on blurred vision ... There are opinions, which seems more plausible is that being very high in blood spread to aqueous humor (which is between the lens and the cornea) and changes its refraction index, which alters the optics of the eye and makes you see blurred at any distance.The situation is resolved hours (or days) after normalizing blood glucose.
The damage of glucose to the retina is the same as in any other area with small capillaries of the body, weakens the walls and facilitates breakage, if that happens in one foot endangers irrigation and may have to be amputated;In the kidney, you play to stop filtering and dialysis or transplant, and in the heart I don't tell you what can happen.They are our weak points and we have to take care of them.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
07/18/2024 10:04 a.m.

Diabetes since the age of 6 for 1982, about 42 years, laser treated retinopathyI cause glaucoma and cataracts, or from the cataracts I also pass it to a 6 or 8 -year -old girl I do not know where I read it, now there is autumn type of medication that should not have those side effects, but it is also injected into the eye such as theThat they put me, this new one do it in an outpatient basis or so I think, the one that they put me in the operating room.
I am operated on both cataracts and glaucoma, and with glaucoma drops (just in case, although the tension is fine).
I have never hurt my eyes for retinopathy, well when they put the lens attached to the eye to give you the laser and although you have anesthetized your eye, you notice enough and it is unpleasant (well I do not know if to give you a laser you anesthesize your eye).
With the glaucoma for tension caused me blurred vision, not to see blurry we will have glaucoma.
Since the operation and since I have a bomb and thanks to the sensors and with the gilcosilada around 6.5 the retinopathy has stopped me they have to look at me but I am going to review every 9 12 months.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
07/27/2024 10:33 a.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

samozeus said:
diabetes from the age of 6 by 1982, about 42 years, retinopathy treated with laserbut that they do not apply today because they discovered side effects to me cause glaucoma and cataracts, or from the cataracts I also pass it to a 6 or 8 -year -old girl I do not know where I read it, now there is an autumal type of medication that should not haveThose side effects, but is also injected into the eye like the one they put me, this new one does it in an outpatient way or so I think, the one that put me did it in the operating room.
I am operated on both cataracts and glaucoma, and with glaucoma drops (just in case, although the tension is fine).
I have never hurt my eyes for retinopathy, well when they put the lens attached to the eye to give you the laser and although you have anesthetized your eye, you notice enough and it is unpleasant (well I do not know if to give you a laser you anesthesize your eye).
With the glaucoma for tension caused me blurred vision, not to see blurry we will have glaucoma.
Since the operation and since I have a bomb and thanks to the sensors and with the gilcosilada around 6.5 the retinopathy has stopped me have to look at me but I am going to review every 9 12 months.

I admire you, you are an example to follow

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
07/27/2024 10:52 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

Hello colleagues !!I read Waulyx's initial post and moved me.I can't stop empathizing with him because I have also lived dark moments and it seems that he has a mood problem.On this topic, already end.

Yes, I have been very interested (and I have learned a lot) the ophthalmology issues.I have a long time ago, non -proliferative retinopathy, without neovasos (those zero care things in adolescence/youth) with multiple lasertherapy sessions and finally subsequent vitreous spills, operated, operated about 25 years ago and all stabilized until today (thank you dra.Road and thanks Dra.
Retinopathy never hurt, I never noticed losses of vision with glycemic variations.No discomfort with the lens for background explorations or that of lasertherapy, yes, the shots "close to the periphery" were felt but nothing excessively hard.What did notice me was that after the DVP (9 years, 2010), I made a small spill in OD that was reabsorved spontaneously, but since then that eye is much more sensitive to light, especially when waking up.I have always had the intra ocular pressure well, but due to the years of evolution in 2018, prophylactic iridotomies were practiced.He currently uses progressive glasses (astigmatism + presbyopia) and Ye is giving the can an incipient cataract in OD, Entolmediodelojo!that did not leave me when I did the lenses from 75% of visual acuity.In my case, as is the majority, the dominant eye is D, so photosensitivity and cataract (during the first 3 or 4 hours I notice it enough) make me lose a lot of vision, to see when I convince the ophthalmologists to putremedy.
Enjoy the tocho and greetings.
Life is beautiful, we don't spoil it.

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
07/30/2024 5:26 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.