{'en': 'Euthanasia', 'es': 'Eutanasia'} Image

Euthanasia

waulyx's profile photo   06/22/2024 6:32 a.m.

diabetic said:
do not bother you to answer, do not read, it has the last and only entry into the forum on June 22

UffWhat a bad vibes!Considering the restlessness of his post ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/27/2024 1:56 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

rogerix said:
good the retinopathy does not hurt @nila I tell you that I have an affected eye, I went to the ophthalmologist and told me you have the retina full of tips of blood and they did 1 000 testsTo diagnose it and then laser 4 sessions, and I also have cataracts in both eyes and one of these affects me fully in the healthy eye PQ told me that I had it right in the center of the vision, but they do not want to touch my eyes for theRetinopathy, having vessels formed in the retina, neo vessels I call him, they are fragile and grab the retina and told me that when the lens removes the vitreous liquid moves and is afraid that dragging the retina and suffers a detachment of retinathat would be fatal, so I am waiting

Yes, but he commented that it hurt.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/27/2024 5:44 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
rogerix said:
good the retinopathy does not hurt @nila I tell you that I have an affected eye, I went to the ophthalmologist and told meYou have the retina full of blood dots and they made 1000 tests to diagnose it and then laser 4 sessions, and I also have cataracts in both eyes and one of these affects me fully in the healthy eye PQ told me that I had it right in the centerOf the vision, but they do not want to touch my eyes for retinopathy, having vessels formed in the retina, neo vessels call him, they are fragile and grab the retina and told me that when the lens removed the vitreous fluid moves andYou are afraid that you drag the retina and suffer a retinal detachment that would be fatal, so I am waiting for

Because it won't be retinopathy.With 29 years and debut type 2 in March ... very rare to have retinopathy ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/27/2024 11:38 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I think I just wanted to get attention

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
06/28/2024 1:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I am 86 years old, I am type 1 diabetic since I was 22 and I have none of the symptoms, but that yes, I have taken care of myself and I have "sacrificed" to be well despite my age.
I still have a good quality of life and I advise you to take care of yourself and do the relevant controls.
Life is beautiful, truly beautiful.

Carlensky's profile photo
Carlensky
06/30/2024 1:55 p.m.

The truth does not fit your story.I was diagnosed with diabetes 2, in the work analytics.280 and glycosilada 10 percent, which I have obviously going down.I have no affected organ.Loss of 20 percent vision of an eye for age and artificial light because I studied and study at night.If you want to end your life, you are free.I sound like your post the truth.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
06/30/2024 2:24 p.m.

Do not generalize each case is different

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
06/30/2024 2:59 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

Isabelbota said:
nila said:
rogerix said:
rogerix said:
good the retinopathy does not hurt @nila I tell youThat I have an affected eye, I went to the ophthalmologist and he told me you have the retina full of blood dots and they did 1000 tests to diagnose it and then laser 4 sessions, and I also have cataracts in both eyes and one of these affects me fully inThe healthy eye PQ told me that I had it right in the center of the vision, but they don't wantHe told me that when the lens removed the vitreous liquid moves and is afraid that dragging the retina and suffers a retinal detachment that would be fatal, so I am waiting

Because it won't be retinopathy.With 29 years and debut type 2 in March ... very rare to have retinopathy ...

I would say impossible

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
06/30/2024 4:47 p.m.

phosphorero said:
do not generalize each case is different

They are serious issues to treat them with frivolity.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
06/30/2024 4:48 p.m.

Joan111 said:
phosphorero said:
do not generalize because each case is different

They are serious issues to treat them with frivolity.

And as they have said here, he published it more than a week ago and has not been bothered to read

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
06/30/2024 4:50 p.m.

Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
phosphorero said:
phosphorero said:
do not generalize because each case is different

Unpresentable

fosforero
06/30/2024 6:39 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

I don't see op answers.
Therefore I will not comment so much: it needs a psychologist and a good endocrine to confirm that the issue of view probably is not for diabetes or something passenger until the lens adapts
By the way these glucose and glycosylated values ​​are controlled in a 2 x 3 today with advanced medications such as Invokana and Jardianz

matrix's profile photo
matrix
06/30/2024 6:56 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Everyone has to be free to do what they want with their life and there are plenty of opinions.In your hand you have the solution.💉✌️
Health and health2

IGARO's profile photo
IGARO
06/30/2024 9:06 p.m.

Hello friend, I regret that impossible sentence that they launched on you, I know that it can be unassumable, hopelessness comes and seems not to end, it seems that the road is predestined ... but, it is not so, type two diabetes is a very serious matterAnd I congratulate you to maintain that mood of taking care of you and getting off your red numbers, you still have work to do, you must reverse it, if you read it, reverse it, because it is possible, it is an attainable reality and you have everything in your favor for your favorAchieve it, you will need help if, but it is generally so when we get into trouble we need someone to help us, do not discourage yourself and much less create the lie that diabetes 2 is forever because it is not so, there are many studies that demonstrate what what demonstrates whatI tell you, you can and if you focus, you will get it, encourage :)

JavierPernia07's profile photo
JavierPernia07
06/30/2024 10:42 p.m.

carlensky said:
I am 86 yearsDespite my age.
I still have a good quality of life and I advise you to take care of yourself and do the relevant controls.
Life is beautiful, truly beautiful.

Oysters congratulations!define what you have sacrificed, if living with this is already a sacrifice hehe

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
07/01/2024 9:35 a.m.

Javierpernia07 said:
hello friendly that impossible sentence that they launched over you, I know it can be unassumable, hopelessness comes and it seems not to end, it seems that the road is already predestined ... but, it is not so, type two diabetes is a very serious matter and I congratulate you to maintain that mood of taking care of you and getting off your red numbers, you still have work to do, you must reverse it, if just as you read, reverse it, because it isPossible, it is an attainable reality and you have everything in your favor to achieve it, you will need help if, but it is generally so when we get into trouble we need someone to help us, do not discourage yourself and much less create the lie that diabetes 2 is forAlways because it is not so, there are many studies that show what I tell you, you can and if you focus, you will get it, encourage :)

That is not true.Diabetes is not reversed, if your pancreas does not give all the insulin that you need, that does not recover.
What the DT2 do is diet and exercise adapting life to what pancreas segregates, then the treatment is left but it is not cured.As soon as you jump the diet, the level of blood glucose rises.

Of course, it is much better than DT1 and click insulin at all hours.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/03/2024 8:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Javierpernia07 said:

That is not true.Diabetes is not reversed, if your pancreas does not give all the insulin that you need, that does not recover.
What the DT2 do is diet and exercise adapting life to what pancreas segregates, then the treatment is left but it is not cured.As soon as you jump the diet, the level of blood glucose rises.

Of course, it is much better than DT1 and prick insulin at all hours.

Obviously it is not reversed.But they want us to swallow that smoke vendors.I have not achieved metformin at any time with diet and exercise.
Luck

fosforero
07/03/2024 8:47 p.m.

Some very specific cases, if an obesity for example, produces insulin resistance, it is recent, obesity is eliminated and the pancreas is not damaged, it can be reversed.
But they are very specific cases, it is not normal.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/03/2024 10:33 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

You have to be careful with those comments that talk about reverse.When I hear that word, I already put myself on guard.There are many scammers without conscience.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/04/2024 2:19 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
must be careful with those comments that talk about reverse.When I hear that word, I already put myself on guard.There are many scammers without conscience.

That is the right word: scammers

fosforero
07/04/2024 3:03 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.