{'en': 'Watches', 'es': 'Relojes'} Image

Watches

meginer's profile photo   07/08/2024 5:48 p.m.

Good afternoon.I am thinking of buying a clock/ bracelet to see blood glucose.I know that it was spoken in another thread but since this is continuously changing, I do not know if there have been updates etc. so I reopen it.
I had a Miband5 that died a few days ago, as there are more clocks and my system mounted to show blood glucose in the clock, it is a bit old and I will have to change it yes or yes, I am seeing which clock to buy.
Among the Miband it would already be the 6 pq the 5 are almost not found, in Amazon they are no longer and in physical stores, they tell me that they already go for 8 and therefore the 2,3,4 and 5 as q no and the6 have also put me a rare face (anyway, beyond 6 I think they are not compatible).
Then there are the Amazfit, I have one.It would have to be GTR, GTS 2, GTS 2 Mini, BIP and others.
Then there are the Samsung Galaxy Watch and I have seen the 4, it is not that it is much but it is more expensive and I really only want it to see the blood glucose, I do the rest of things more, although I think it is easier to ride with whatof wearos and others.
Already the Fitbit, Garmin and others, I have no information or I know how they are going.
Let's see if someone advises me about this, and according to the choice, how to ride it.
My mobile is a Samsung.
Thank you so much.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/08/2024 5:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If your mobile is Samsung I would recommend a samsung

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/08/2024 5:58 p.m.

diabetic said:
If your mobile is samsung I would recommend a samsung

But it gives me courage to have to spend more when I only want it for glycemia, I was doing very well with the Miband ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/08/2024 6:40 p.m.

I am also interested in a basic clock, to see glycemia directly with freestyle 2.
It must something simpler and cheaper.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
07/09/2024 9:23 a.m.

MIBAND6 and MIBAND7 are compatible (the latter is necessary to make a previous process to connect it to the ZEPP application), you can see the compatible options on the page Link for watches/cheap bands the best is Amazfit... also logically any watch compatible with wearos, such as the Samsung (but they are much more expensive and have a limited duration of the battery), Garmin compatible with Connect-IQ and some Fitbit (these do not have them very controlled).

nimrod100's profile photo
nimrod100
07/09/2024 11:27 a.m.

nimrod100 said:
MIBAND6 and MIBAND7 are compatible (the latter is necessary to make a previous process to connect it to the ZEPP application), you can see the compatible options on the page https: // watchdrip.org/ for cheap watches/ bands is Amazfit ... also logically any wear compatible clock, such as Samsung (but they are much more expensive and have a limited duration of the battery), Garmin compatible with Connect-IQ and someFitbit (I don't have them very controlled).

With the Miband 6, do not you have to do the cin watchdrip process and update xDrip etc?, Only with the 7?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/09/2024 2:36 p.m.

meginer said:
nimrod100 said:
Miband6 and miband7 are compatible (the latter is necessary to make a previous process to connect it to the ZEPP application),You can see the compatible options on the page Link for cheap watches/bands the best is Amazfit ... also logically any watch compatible with wearos, such as the Samsung (but they are much more expensive and have a limited durationof the battery), Garmin compatible with Connect-IQ and some fitbit (these I do not have them very controlled).

With the Miband 6 there is no need to do the cin watchdrip process and update xDrip etc?, Only with the 7?

>

It depends on what you are using ... originally there were some XDrip modifications that they created to make Amazfit and Miband6 compatible, but if you have the officer it is not worth ... you would have to update in all cases ...

nimrod100
07/09/2024 3:01 p.m.

nimrod100 said:
meginer said:
nimrod100 said:
nimrod100 said:
miband6 and miband7 are compatible (the latter isnecessary to make a previous process to connect it to the ZEPPP application), you can see the compatible options on the page Link for cheap watches/bands the best is Amazfit ... also logically any watch compatible with wearos, asThe Samsung (but are much more expensive and have a limited duration of the battery), Garmin compatible with Connect-Iq and some fitbit (I do not have them very controlled).

With the Miband 6 there is no need to do the cin watchdrip process and update xDrip etc?, Only with the 7?

>

Well, it depends on what you are using ... originally there were some XDrip modifications that they created to make Amazfit and Miband6, but if you have the officer it is not worth ... you would have to update in all cases ...

I have Diabox, XDrip, MIFIT modified for Miband and Nightcout, apart from LibreLink, of course.
The XDrip I have is very old, that I know I have to update it.
And I don't know too if I have to get off Watchdrip.
Nightscout is necessary?, PQ if not, I go down, Diabox imagined.q Lo.Podras to put as a source of continuous measurement data, as with the other miband.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/09/2024 4:17 p.m.

meginer said:
nimrod100 said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
nimrod100 said:
nimrod100 said:
nimrod100 said:
nimrod100 said:
MIBAND6 and MIBAND7 are compatible (the latter is necessaryAmazfit ... also logically any wear compatible clock, such as the Samsung (but they are much more expensive and have a limited battery duration), Garmin compatible with Connect-IQ and some fitbit (these do not have them very controlled)./Blockquote>

>

Well, it depends on what you are using ... originally there were some XDrip modifications that they created to make Amazfit and Miband6, but if you have the officer it is not worth ... you would have to update in all cases ...

I have Diabox, XDrip, MIFIT modified for Miband and Nightcout, apart from LibreLink, of course.
Nightscout is necessary?, PQ if not, I go down, Diabox imagined.q Lo.Podras to put as a source of continuous measurement data, as with the other miband.

Well, there are several combinations, I have XDRIP, Juggluco as a data source (I use it because it goes very well with free 2 and free 3, which is what I have now and also uploads the data to LibreLink so that my endocrine can monitor), Watchdrip to connect with a MIBAND7 and a TREX2 and the official Zepp application ... but you could surely change juggluco to Diabox.If you are going to use a clock that is not Amazfit or Miband, you are left over Watchdrip ...

nimrod100
07/09/2024 7:07 p.m.

nimrod100 said:
meginer said:
nimrod100 said:
nimrod100 said:
nimrod100 said:
nimrod100 said:
nimrod100 said:
nimrod100 said:
Miband6 and miband7 are compatible (the latter is necessary/watchdrip.org/ for cheap watches/bands is Amazfit ... also logically any wear compatible clock, such as the Samsung (but they are much more expensive and have a limited battery life), Garmin compatible with Connect-Iqand some fitbit (these do not have them very controlled).

>

Well, there are several combinations, I have XDRIP, Juggluco as a data source (I use it because it goes very well with free 2 and free 3, which is what I have now and also uploads the data to LibreLink so that my endocrine can monitor), Watchdrip to connect with a MIBAND7 and a TREX2 and the official Zepp application ... but you could surely change juggluco to Diabox.If you are going to use a clock other than Amazfit or Miband, you have plenty

By the way, with XDrip Nightscout is not necessary with these combinations, there are some Garmin Watchfaces that do need it, but with this combination no.I had it and removed it, because it was left over.

nimrod100
07/09/2024 7:09 p.m.

Good afternoon, 1 month ago I changed mobile and I can no longer see my glycemias on the clock, it is a Samsungwatch 6 and I use XDRIP and supposedly previously Nightscout but I think it is no longer necessary, this process has been changing for that now I don't know howBeing able to configure my watch again, g watch app tells me that disconnected and cannot force the synchronization, does not synchronize and in wearable I used to have a face face that was compatible but now or see it in the options, if someone could take ahand,

Thank you

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
07/10/2024 2:21 p.m.

@Vero83 I have it through a wearos, I don't have to use Xdrip.
In Platstore you have it.It is very simple

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/10/2024 2:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@vero83 I have it through a wearos, I don't have to use xDrip.
In Platstore you have it.It is very simple

With Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 you can, right?
It would only be necessary in my case Diabox as a continuous source of data, the G watch, LibreLink and organize everything.Neither Nightscout nor XDrip, is so?
And is the 4 or others too or only the 4 is compatible?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/10/2024 3:27 p.m.

@meginer Yes, I use that model.
I downloaded the wearos on the mobile and everything makes it very easy.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/10/2024 3:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

With LibreLink in the mobile and Gwatch to send the mobile data to the clock, you will not need anything else.

What mobile do you have?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/10/2024 5:47 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
with freelink in mobile and gwatch to send mobile data to the clock, do not need anything else.

What mobile do you have?

A Samsung M23, I prefer to take the continuous data from Diabox to FreeLink continuous, so keep Diabox.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/10/2024 5:59 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@meginer yes, I use that model.

The only thing that they say that the battery lasts one day and sometimes does not even?, Does that last?
What model is that you have?
Thank you

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/10/2024 6:02 p.m.

meginer said:
ruthbia said:

The only thing that they say that the battery lasts one day and sometimes does not even?, Does that last?
Thanks

I have the Samsung 4 Classic model and the battery lasts for 2 days.Of course, all the sensors deactivated, only time and diabox.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
07/11/2024 11:54 a.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:

Thanks

I have the Samsung 4 Classic model and the battery lasts for 2 days.Of course, all the sensors deactivated, only time and diabox.

I have the Samsung Galaxy 4, and it lasts a day and a half, with the basics, without aod ... already depends on each one, I do not use it (I have kept it and I take it out very occasionally) I prefer to use theAmazfit T-Rex2, which lasts 7 days with all activated included Aod ...

nimrod100
07/11/2024 11:58 a.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:

Thanks

OK thanks

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/11/2024 12:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.