{'en': 'Watches', 'es': 'Relojes'} Image

Watches

meginer's profile photo   07/08/2024 5:48 p.m.

meginer said:
vicman said:
I have downloaded the glurre app is downloading it in play store on the phone and on the smartwatch this application has aSphere for the smartwatch, the buts the clock must work with Wear OS and you have to download the free app's app since the clock data takes them from this app.It works perfectly and you take away from installing third -party applications that gives a lot of compatibility with the sensor.I hope it serves you

And works with the Free 2 updated to continuous?
I already have a watch that does not have wearos so it doesn't work for me.Anyway, it is that Diabix has the advantage that it has, that for me it is huge, is that you can calibrate, so for me it is essential.

If you continuously update

vicman's profile photo
vicman
07/22/2024 7:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

vicman said:
gluroo

Gluroo is the same as Gwatch.It is basically a copy with slight touch -ups.

I have tried both and I always stay with Gwatch.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/22/2024 7:34 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
vicman said:
gluroo

Gwatch can only be used with Samsung watches?

vicman's profile photo
vicman
07/22/2024 10:36 p.m.

vicman said:
sherpa41 said:
vicman said:
vicman said:
gluroo

Gwatch Wear is for watches with Wear OS.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/23/2024 1:05 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
vicman said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
Gluroo

Perhaps this wrong self, to use this app, take the Diabox application data and it loads them in the GWatch app and this can only be used in Samsung watches, is it so?

vicman's profile photo
vicman
07/24/2024 12:25 p.m.

vicman said:
sherpa41 said:
vicman said:
vicman said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:

Perhaps this wrong self, to use this app, take the Diabox application data and it loads them in the GWatch app and this can only be used in Samsung watches, is it so?

Take them from where you tell him, Diabox, Glimp, XDrip or FreeLink himself.In fact I never use Diabox or XDrip, only the ABBott and Gwatch app is perfect.

And in theory it can be used in all watches with Wearos which is an operating watches system that the Samsung carry, but also the Google Pixel, some of OnePlus, Xiaomi, Fossil, Ticwatch and some more.

Here they talk about the best watches with Wearos:
Link

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/24/2024 2:36 p.m.

Hello, since I changed my mobile, the clock has distrusted and it is impossible for meI can be to install the play store on my watch, what is done through its application

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
07/25/2024 12:13 p.m.

Good taking advantage of this thread I have seen that Fitbit Versa 2 is quite cheap.I have seen that it is compatible with the Dexcom sensor but nothing of the free2.Does anyone know if it is compatible?Is Xdrip Nightscout and all that fuck or only with Diabox official?Thank you

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
07/25/2024 8:44 p.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
good taking advantage of this thread I have seen that the fitbit versa 2 is quite cheap.I have seen that it is compatible with the Dexcom sensor but nothing of the free2.Does anyone know if it is compatible?Is Xdrip Nightscout and all that fuck or only with Diabox official?Thanks

I think it is compatible, and q has its own app, there is a link, to see if I find it and put it

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/25/2024 10:02 p.m.

meginer said:
Alejandromonsi said:
good taking advantage of this thread I have seen that the fitbit versa 2 is quite cheap offer.I have seen that it is compatible with the Dexcom sensor but nothing of the free2.Does anyone know if it is compatible?Is Xdrip Nightscout and all that fuck or only with Diabox official?Thanks

I think it is compatible, and that has its own app, there is a link, to see if I find it and put it

Thanks I would appreciate it

Alejandromonsi
07/25/2024 10:06 p.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
meginer said:
Alejandromonsi said:
Alejandromonsi said:
good taking advantage of this thread I have seen that the fitbit versa 2It is quite cheap.I have seen that it is compatible with the Dexcom sensor but nothing of the free2.Does anyone know if it is compatible?Is Xdrip Nightscout and all that fuck or only with Diabox official?Thanks

I think it is compatible, and that has its own app, there is a link, to see if I find it and put it

Thank you, I would appreciate it

At the moment I only found this, I have a friend who has a fitbit to see glycemia and I have asked, when I answer, I share it Link "style =" max-width: 300px;

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/26/2024 11:23 a.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
meginer said:
Alejandromonsi said:
Alejandromonsi said:
good taking advantage of this thread I have seen that the fitbit versa 2It is quite cheap.I have seen that it is compatible with the Dexcom sensor but nothing of the free2.Does anyone know if it is compatible?Is Xdrip Nightscout and all that fuck or only with Diabox official?Thanks

Thank you, I would appreciate it

I pass it

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/26/2024 11:37 a.m.

Thanks then you have to install XDRIP to take the data from there

Alejandromonsi
07/26/2024 11:39 a.m.

But it is not compatible with the latest version of Diabox apparent

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/26/2024 11:40 a.m.

meginer said:
but it is not compatible with the latest version of Diabox apparently, I do not know if it is worth it for the new sensors that they launched only worked with the latest version of Diabox

Now I have Android 12 of a 4 -year -old mobile and Diabox is doing very well and it is not the latest Diabox version logically.Now I am thinking of changing mobile for battery problems and I suppose that with the latest version of Android you have to install the last Diabox

Alejandromonsi
07/26/2024 11:52 a.m.

Alejandromonsi said:
meginer said:
but it is not compatible with the latest version of Diabox apparently, I don't know if it is worth it for new sensorsQ launched only worked with the latest version of Diabox

Now I have Android 12 of a 4 -year -old mobile and Diabox is doing very well and it is not the latest Diabox version logically.Now I am thinking of changing mobiles for battery problems and I suppose that with the latest version of Android you have to install the last one of Diabox

>

It is not the Android version, it is that with the new remittance of sensors (I think they changed something to do it continuous,) I did not go the old version and I had to install the new

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/26/2024 12:19 p.m.

meginer said:
Alejandromonsi said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
but is not compatible with the latest version of Diabox to theLook like, I don't know if it is worth the new sensors who launched only worked with the latest version of Diabox

Now I have Android 12 of a 4 -year -old mobile and Diabox is doing very well and it is not the latest Diabox version logically.Now I am thinking of changing mobiles for battery problems and I suppose that with the latest version of Android you have to install the last one of Diabox

>

It is not the Android version, it is that with the new remittance of sensors (I think they changed something to do it continuous,) I did not go the old version and I had to install the new

Understood forgive

Alejandromonsi
07/26/2024 12:22 p.m.

Hello good.I make cycling and I am looking for a clock or band where I can constantly see glucose values.Now I carry my mobile on a platform in the handlebar and go ok but it's very apparent!It would not be bad to summarize the options in terms of watches in a tutorial.I am quite new rookie.Thank you

Dibus's profile photo
Dibus
07/29/2024 8:14 a.m.

dibus said:
good.I make cycling and I am looking for a clock or band where I can constantly see glucose values.Now I carry my mobile on a platform in the handlebar and go ok but it's very apparent!It would not be bad to summarize the options in terms of watches in a tutorial.I am quite new rookie.Gracias

It is complicated to put a generic tutorial that is worth all PQ depends on many things, the type of mobile you have, app several that have to install q are not official, type of clock that is compatible etc etc, there is much to read and see.In general I can tell you that the miband bracelets are fine, they are cheap and it is comfortable, but you have to make you pag nightcout and I think that also xDrip+ so that the continuous data source that you have, send you the data and you can see them on the clock.
It is not a complicated process but a little tedious at first if you have to install several things.
I recommend the page Nightscout Spain of Facebook, there are files, read and ask there, all help a lot.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/29/2024 11:32 a.m.

Hello.
Since you talk about watches, I do sports (running, cycling, etc.) and now I have a mobile huawei mate 20 4 years ago, and read the data on the mobile with Freetyle LibreLink, and with Diabox.
Then, if I get out of routes, I listen to glycemia for a headset that is singing my diabox.
I would like to be able to see it on a Garmin or others wrist watch (with F.C data, glucose, and other route data) as well as in the BTT Garmin GPS.
In this way I would not have to stop and scan the sensor with the mobile to know how I am.

I do not know where I have taken it from, that in order not to have problems of issuance and collection of data from the freestyle sensor (in the arm) better buy an iPhone Apple, but I have nothing clear.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
07/29/2024 8:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.