{'en': 'Watches', 'es': 'Relojes'} Image

Watches

meginer's profile photo   07/08/2024 5:48 p.m.

nimrod100 said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@meginer Yes, I use that model.
I downloaded the wearos on the mobile and everything makes it very easy.

The only thing that they say that the battery lasts one day and sometimes does not even?, Does that last?
What model is that you have?
Thanks

I have the Samsung 4 Classic model and the battery lasts for 2 days.Of course, all the sensors deactivated, only time and diabox.

I have the Samsung Galaxy 4, and it lasts a day and a half, with the basics, without aod ... already depends on each one, I do not use it (I have kept it and I take it out very occasionally) I prefer to use theAmazfit T-Rex2, which lasts 7 days with all activated included Aod ...

The Amazfit what do you have also compatible?
I imagine that there you have to do all the assembly that is a bit more cumbersome.Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/11/2024 12:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

meginer said:
nimrod100 said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
ruthbia said:
@meginer yes, I use that model.
I downloaded the wearos on the mobile and everything makes it very easy.

The only thing that they say that the battery lasts one day and sometimes does not even?, Does that last?
What model is that you have?
Thanks

I have the Samsung 4 Classic model and the battery lasts for 2 days.Of course, all the sensors deactivated, only time and diabox.

I have the Samsung Galaxy 4, and it lasts a day and a half, with the basics, without aod ... already depends on each one, I do not use it (I have kept it and I take it out very occasionally) I prefer to use theAmazfit T-Rex2, which lasts 7 days with all activated included Aod ...

The Amazfit what do you have also compatible?
I imagine that there you have to do all the assembly that is a bit more cumbersome.Thank you.

If it is compatible, but it is very large, if you like large watches ... This is the one I use the most, but I also have a miband7 (which I use at home especially), a Amazfit Band7 that occasionally use and an Amazfit Active(which is smaller, the battery lasts a lot, but use less).The process for all of them is the same, XDrip, Zepp and Watchdrip, the origin of data that allows you xDrip.

nimrod100's profile photo
nimrod100
07/11/2024 12:20 p.m.

I last the G4 two days, I take it at night.I have everything disabled, only Diabox and Automatic walking.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/11/2024 3:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I last the G4 two days, I take it at night.I have everything disabled, only Diabox and Automatic walking.

Already but a clock with so many functions and that you have them disable for if not, the battery does not last you or the day, it does not make much sense, right?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/11/2024 4:10 p.m.

Is that I really don't use the rest.The truth is that the clock was given by Movistar "free" for fidelity or something.
But it's like the mobile, you have to load it every day.In the end it is a routine.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/11/2024 9:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@vero83 I have it through a wearos, I don't have to use xDrip.
In Platstore you have it.It is very simple

I will see it to see, I carry Dexcom G6

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
07/12/2024 1:08 p.m.

Of all those who speak, what would be the smallest?I look at myband, all are enoomes.And the truth, to change the 4 for 6, as I do not bother to configure again

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
07/14/2024 12:12 p.m.

rosanriv said:
of all you speak, what would be the smallest?I look at myband, all are enoomes.And the truth, to change the 4 for 6, as I do not bother to configure

The problem is that it is already difficult to find Miband 4 or 5, if you spoil like me, that the screen went out and died, you have no choice but to change and for that, if you use a Amazfit or another more recent miband,You have to update the XDRIP (if you do not have it updated, mine is from 2021), and install Watchdrip that makes a link.
In Amazfit there are not so big watches, eg the GTS mini is fine.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/14/2024 1:02 p.m.

By the way, does anyone know if the normal Amazfit GTS (not GTS 2), still does not be compatible to see blood glucose?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/14/2024 1:23 p.m.

I carry a miband 5 (which cost me € 15) + xDrip + watchdrip

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
07/14/2024 8:38 p.m.

mrasra said:
I carry a miband 5 (which cost me € 15) + xdrip + watchdrip

It is hard for me

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/14/2024 9:41 p.m.

In the end I bought a Amazfit GTS2 Mini and managed to link this weekend.
Mi.
That said I ask you if someone knows.
I intended to remove applications from the mobile so that the battery lasts more and not having to pay Nightscout if possible.
When I had Diabox as a continuous data source (I did not update Free continuous because of the problems that I was giving with Diabox), I have to have Nightscout.I have thought that I could download the continuous version of the free, remove diabox and make the free the continuous data source.
Problems, I imagine that I would officially, but I imagine that I could no longer return to the previous version of the free, right?
And I think in that case, in addition, the latest version of Diabox is not compatible with Free continuous.
If I did this, instead of calibrating with Diabox, caliber with xDrip

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/21/2024 10:40 a.m.

You have to see what you have to mess to see the sensor continuously on a clock.Until there is a cheap and simple way I did not complicate my life with watches.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
07/21/2024 6 p.m.

juansolo said:
you have to see what you have to mess to see the sensor continuously on a clock.I until there is a cheap and simple way I did not complicate my life with watches.

Well, I have been with a lot of tpo, years, I am not going to say that as much as with the free but almost.I have already got used to it and I don't get without him.I find it very comfortable and sure to see glycemia at a single wrist turn, if you are doing sports, driving, in a meeting where it is difficult to take out the mobile.I have already done it, each clock is in a way but if you have done something similar, it is not difficult.The question of mine was just to see if I can take away any mobile application but it goes without problem.
By the way, I think that at the moment, the only clock that Abbot accepts to see the glycemia through the continuous free 2 is the Samsung Galaxy Watch, with wearos system without any app or a straight thing, I tell you in case you are interested

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/21/2024 7:41 p.m.

How is that done?I have the Samsung Galaxy Watch and to see glucose on the clock, I have to use third -party apps.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/21/2024 9:08 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
How is that done?I have the Samsung Galaxy Watch and to see glucose on the clock, I have to use third -party apps.

Well, you will know it better than me, the Samsung Galaxy was one of my options but I discarded it PQ hard the very little battery.But when I asked for information, they told me that having the Wearos system, you just have to put as a Diabox or XDrip data source and little else.
You could do it with Diabox, with XDrip or Nightscout, but not having as many apps as I have.
You will have to install the clock application, G Watch, and on the mobile.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/21/2024 10:25 p.m.

meginer said:
sherpa41 said:

Well, you will know it better than me, the Samsung Galaxy was one of my options but I discarded it PQ hard the very little battery.But when I asked for information, they told me that having the Wearos system, you just have to put as a Diabox or XDrip data source and little else.
You could do it with Diabox, with XDrip or Nightscout, but not having as many apps as I have.
You will have to install the clock application, G watch, and on the mobile.

If I do that, I only have LibreLink and the Gwatch Wear.Neither Diabox, nor xDrip, nor Nightscout.

But ABBOT could already get an app for watches and not have to walk with Gwatch.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/21/2024 11:18 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I have downloaded the Glurro app is downloading to play store on the phone and on the smartwatch this application has a sphere for the smartwatch, the buts the clock must work with wear os and you have to download the free app LibreLinkup since the dataFrom the clock they take them from this app.It works perfectly and you take away from installing third -party applications that gives a lot of compatibility with the sensor.I hope it serves you

vicman's profile photo
vicman
07/22/2024 5:37 p.m.

Gluroo

vicman's profile photo
vicman
07/22/2024 5:38 p.m.

vicman said:
I have downloaded the glurre app is downloading to play store on the phone and on the smartwatch this application has a sphere for the smartwatch, the but the clock must work withWear OS and you have to download the freeLinkup app since the clock data takes them from this app.It works perfectly and you take away from installing third -party applications that gives a lot of compatibility with the sensor.I hope it serves you

And works with the Free 2 updated to continuous?
I already have a watch that does not have wearos so it doesn't work for me.Anyway, it is that Diabix has the advantage that it has, that for me it is huge, is that you can calibrate, so for me it is essential.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/22/2024 6:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.