{'en': 'The DGT includes diabetes in the list so as not to renew the card from 2025', 'es': 'La DGT incluye la diabetes en la lista para no renovar el carnet a partir del 2025'} Image

The DGT includes diabetes in the list so as not to renew the card from 2025

fer's profile photo   08/09/2024 1:19 p.m.

You just gave in the nail @juansolo it seems incredible that it has not fallen before in this story, the unfair laws are fought with resistance (peaceful), the reference to Gandhi is a perfect example, it is an internationally recognized attitude, resisting injusticeEven assuming the consequences of disobedience, until you get a change.

fer's profile photo
fer
08/16/2024 7:03 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

What is the percentage of diabetics among the population?I think it is for 10%... and we are invisible.
If we were minimally organized, we would have many more rights, much better medical assistance and of course no one would dare to treat us as the DGT treats us.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/16/2024 10:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, if they only give you the B, which says the legislation on driving heavy machinery of more than 10 tons being diabetic?

I always tell those of the mutual accident during the annual medical examination that I am type 1 diabetic and the deaf are literally made.

I don't understand what the DGT is going.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
08/18/2024 9:30 p.m.

I have to renew in 2025 and despite bringing the controls well, I do not know what I will do when the medical examination passes, we will see.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
08/19/2024 12:12 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

narcissus said:
well if they only give you the B, which says the legislation on driving heavy machinery of more than 10 tons being diabetic?

I always tell those of the mutual accident during the annual medical examination that I am type 1 diabetic and the deaf are literally made.

I do not understand what the DGT is going.

This reminded me of what happened to me.I went to renew it last year, they didn't ask me anything (although I wore everything) and the best of all was that they told me "well, you have to renew it in 5 years, but do not worry, surely by then you are no longer diabetic"... I'm still freaking out.

I do not think they will prohibit us from driving because then it would be a beautiful moment to start asking for the disability, to see what they do.

NiñaBurbuja's profile photo
NiñaBurbuja
08/19/2024 1:03 p.m.

T1 diagnosticada a los 24, tengo 31.
Además soy celiaca y con muchas alergias alimentarias, entre ellas profilina. Recientemente diagnosticada con hipotiroidismo también.

juasolo said:
having diabetes only give you b.
If you conduct buses, you don't say it anywhere.As is logical and how we should do all.Because these laws are not fair.
Anyway, the source is ABC, very prone to bulos and sensationalism.

Forgive but I do not agree with you on the injustice of the laws.This prevention is designed for our own good and mainly for that of others.What happens if driving gives you a hypo, you suffer a small dizziness and you leave the road or what would you be worse in front of another?I renewed my card two years ago, simply for having it, after spending all the tests and before they gave me the VºBº I let it know, for responsibility, immediately reduced of the validity time of 5 to 3 years.By the way I have never had a hypo driving and I have done some hundreds of thousands of kilometers.As they say in another comment if you look at the list of invalidating diseases, almost nobody drives but if you have the bad luck of having a sinister and it is proven that you have not declared diabetes, grab males because according to the consequences, civil liability can become a penalty.

JoseRodrGonz1957's profile photo
JoseRodrGonz1957
08/27/2024 1:52 p.m.

@Joserodrgonz1957 can also give you a simple dizziness without being diabetic and that is why they make your life impossible like diabetics.I have never taken a report from my family doctor saying that they do not give me dizziness, and they have always renewed me.

The law is unfair.I renewed 2 years ago and I didn't mention any diabetes.
I would like to know how many with high tension or hypothyroidism take the report to renewal .... nobody.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/27/2024 5:11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Joserodrgonz1957 said:
juasolo said:
having diabetes only give you the b.
If you conduct buses, you don't say it anywhere.As is logical and how we should do all.Because these laws are not fair.
Anyway, the source is ABC, very prone to bulos and sensationalism.

Forgive but I do not agree with you on the injustice of the laws.This prevention is designed for our own good and mainly for that of others.What happens if driving gives you a hypo, you suffer a small dizziness and you leave the road or what would you be worse in front of another?I renewed my card two years ago, simply for having it, after spending all the tests and before they gave me the VºBº I let it know, for responsibility, immediately reduced of the validity time of 5 to 3 years.By the way I have never had a hypo driving and I have done some hundreds of thousands of kilometers.As they say in another comment if you look at the list of invalidating diseases, almost nobody drives but if you have the bad luck of having a sinister and it is proven that you have not declared diabetes, grab males because according to the consequences, civil liability can become a penalty.

The echo of renewing the card for 3 years instead of ten.It will not prevent you from having hypoglycemia, but it will force yourself to pay more.
If they want to be fair, to be your family doctor or the endocrine who says whether or not you can and the renewal is automatic.Not to have us dizzy ...
Another thing is the economic issue.
And that is the problem.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/27/2024 5:22 p.m.

tollo said:
I have to renew in 2025 and despite bringing the controls well, I do not know what I will do when the medical examination passes, we will see.

The same happens to me

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/27/2024 6:06 p.m.

I just got the C, and the only requirement has been the letter of my endocrine as I have controlled it and I will also renew annually with the medical review

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
09/01/2024 7:52 p.m.

Nothing happens if you say nothing ... Ok.
But as something happens to you, because of you or not, the microscope will happen to you in the ass.But that each one does what they want.
Link

Gozoki's profile photo
Gozoki
09/18/2024 11:30 p.m.

DM 2 diagnosticado en marzo de 2023.
HG debut 13.2 Última HG: 2024 6.3
AntiGAD : Haberlos,Haylos... pero pocos. NEGATIVO pues.
Metformina 1-0-1
Toujeo: Guardada en la nevera... y que siga.

It is confirmed is another bul.
There are no changes, it is a bulos destined to anger people ...

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/19/2024 11:41 a.m.

joyki said:
nothing happens if you say nothing ... ok.
But as something happens to you, because of you or not, the microscope will happen to you in the ass.But that each one does what they want.
Link

Let's see if your lawyer denounces you .... it is worth it.
If the place of hypoglycemia had alleged an stroke or punctual fainting, what?For that you don't have to keep report, nobody knows when it can happen.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/19/2024 12:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

_ tacker _ said:
I just got the C, and the only requirement has been the letter of my endocrine as I have controlled it and I have also to renew annually with the medical review

Annual renewal, 55eur, to wait for me in the DGT.
I want to see how many hypertensive the report and how many with sleep problem as well.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/19/2024 12:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I believe that it is more a potential problem with insurers, than to avoid paying an accident can search for any excuse, and this could be one, although it is also true that (I at least) have not yet heard of any case in which aPerson has not been covered in an accident for your insurance with this argument.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/19/2024 12:54 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

juanol said:
mahatma gandhi said that "when a law is unfair, the right thing is to disobey"

In the thirteenth century, Santo Tomás de Aquino invited to breach the unfair laws in their theological sum.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
09/22/2024 10:14 p.m.

It has to be a bully.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/23/2024 4:18 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is not a bully, currently the BOE already puts it, another thing is that until today they have not echoed in the media.

There is a thread for a long time where the boe hit and puts the same cases.
Until the medical schools do not update the issue of diabetes, the DGT does not change its premises and that of Navarra's driver does not help.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/23/2024 9:42 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I think it's a bulre

Link

Grati's profile photo
Grati
09/23/2024 9:44 a.m.

It is a bully to piss people against the government ... They have included even the celiacs.
There is an article from El País, which says it is a bully and that it is not a DGT thing.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/23/2024 1:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.