Doubt Lantus

cakemgia's profile photo   04/07/2010 6:41 a.m.

Hello everyone,

I have created a new topic with information on the operation of Lantus insulin, I have also attached a couple of guides on how to use the lantus better.

I hope you like it, here the link:
Link

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
04/24/2014 9:26 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Regina@, I tried in the morning alone and to the great food, to the good dinner around 180, I put me humalog for dinner and regulated me, at 4:00 well but then appeared from the 5 shot, als 7:15 thatIt is when I get up with less than 250 never and if I upload the dissis, they give me down before eating so we decided to put 2 doses, which is a roll because I punish me 5 times.
Daniel@, a mcg is a continuous glucose meter, dispense the endocrine to cer if they lend you one, they lent me and came febomenal, the bad thing is that I caught the taste, heh and here I am squeezing my belt,But well, I have my reward when I make myself hem

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/24/2014 9:42 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Let's see if the day comes the SS, one part at least.
Normally with anything of technology the price is very reduced over the years ... but here it is not seen much cheaper.

I'm going to look at those lantus songs to see what I can take advantage of ... Thank you!

DanielPD's profile photo
DanielPD
04/24/2014 10:48 a.m.

Diabético y gafapasta.

Hello everyone,

I have created a new topic with information on the operation of Lantus insulin, I have also attached a couple of guides on how to use the lantus better.

I hope you like it, here the link:
Link

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
05/03/2014 7:01 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.