{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good and rainy days !!!!

Again Friday, how the weeks go and to top it off, already with shelter clothes ... :?
Congratulations, Tica, you are a champion and your little one will have a champion, that sure.I hope everything remains equally well as until now.
Juan Luis, I'm very happy that everything has gone well, now to take care of a few days.Velia and your equal, take care and rest.
The issue of claims is not that it works a lot, we have even taken away the defender of the user of the health system, who was the one who really solved stories, come on, so that we do not even complain.I also have another recent claim ...:-/
Alea, a hug and a lot of encouragement.
Here without novelty, on Monday we go with the little one to the ophthalmologist, for the tarsal papillary conjunctivitis that happy, that there is no way to improve, to see what he tells us ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/28/2012 6:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I greet you and I'm glad that everything goes so well here.Juanlu recovering very well, euthes with the child almost in his arms and Alea preparing the exhibition of Vicente that will destroy.
Marcita, I hope you find a good treatment for that conjunctivitis, which must be very annoying, I was very good to wash my eyes with salt water once I had allergic conjunctivitis, but of course, they are different things ..
This year I am with much more work, because the hours that have increased us means going two afternoons, in addition to the mornings, so my nap ended .., but I'm not going to complain as things are.
Raquel continues in Madrid with her end of Carrera project, it seems that I see her a little work with that, but she also needs to leave a little and enjoy life.
A strong hug to all

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/28/2012 12:42 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

45 years with glasses, and 36 also with lenses (March 3, 1976 *), today I am completing my first day with nothing of all this.

Of course, they will still have many days until I wake up, stop handing the bedside table looking for the glasses.

Ah, and thank you all ... Ah, the claims, because I can become very pelma ... Some will win the salary.

* I remember the day I put on the lenses because I put them in Bilbao and the bus that brought us to Vitoria had to leave us on the outskirts by the fuck that had mounted for what happened that day (I look at intern).That day I saw for the first time run to the gray persecuted by people.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/28/2012 12:51 p.m.

Let's see if you're going to see too much: Mrgreen:

Regina, greetings from the Mediterranean (today very cloudy).

Let's see if no improvement of blissful conjunctivitis ...

I wrote to a friend my sensations the same sense of always remains: to go against the countercurrent and it seems to me that 99% of the world is idiot
Although I also include myself in that 99%

DiabetesForo
09/28/2012 1:16 p.m.

At the request of the respectable public I will tell you about my operation.

I am mine since time immemorial, so user of glasses and slows also since time immemorial.I never had problems.The fact is that two or three years ago I began to suffer from Presbyce.Soon I had to start using glasses to read.But the thing was more.For a few months I had to stop wearing lenses because it forces me to wear the presbyce glasses to all sides, it was hard for me to see to TV.So I wore myopia glasses.Fortunately good napia so the route of distance with the eye allowed me to see well ... yes, all very small.

Well, the fact is that I decided to go to a specialized center in all this (Bavaria Clinic).There in a couple of hours they did all the evidence and for having.Result, that apart from a problem with the retina that had to be fixed with laser (*) the amount of diopters and the cataract principle that I had, the appropriate was a combined cataract operation, that is, they put me in the left eyeA new lens with a diopter and a half and in the other new right with zero diopters.In this way, they assured me, I would use the left eye to close, and right to far.I said yes.They fixed me about the retina, I waited a couple of weeks to heal, my left operated, and a week the right.All this without pain, although a pain for Montse that spends the day throwing all kinds of eyelets.The worst for me the 3 days I spent seeing well for the left and with 10 diopters for the right, and curing.But it passed.

The fact is that now, just 4 days after having operated, I read as I have never read, I also see from afar as never before, and the half distances more than acceptable.... yes, I see everything very big.

* As myops told me, we usually have the eye bigger than normal.This makes the retina suffer and can have some tear.The fact is that when they looked at me I had one in each eye.They fixed it with Laser.

Juan Luis
09/30/2012 6:47 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Regina, I'm glad to read here.Well, take it easy and enjoy, how is the panorama ...
Marcita, to see what the ophthalmologist tells you.
Owash, Joé with the sensations:-/:-/
Juanlu, Mua !!!!
Alea imagine that he linked with the exhibition.
Prado, with you I'm up to date.
Here fresh, it gives me a little thing, but we had to put the heating: shock: ... 2 weeks ago with air conditioning and today ... AGGGG ... so I have a spread since Wednesday that I can not with myAlma ... And today our anniversary of acquaintances, Joooo, how time passes ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/01/2012 8:35 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!To Juanlu and Velia: D and take care of you .....
Here it is also quite cold in the morning, today 7 degrees: shock: and Velia does not surprise me that already ignition the heating, I already want to turn on a little at night, our houses are very large and cool veryfast....
What marks what the ophthalmologist told you?
Alea Ayyyy what I would like to be around and be able to see the exhibition :(
Regina I'm glad to read here, now don't leave us so much time: D

Kisses for all ......

DiabetesForo
10/01/2012 11:10 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
Thanks Prado !!!, even if I already gave them to you in the face: d.
Here I continue with the Catarrazo, this time it started upside down, it has gone from the bottom up :?, therefore I am brat ...
And tonight we will go to the inauguration of Vicente ... I hope I am very lucky and get well known.And you know if anyone wants to come to see her during this month already knows that here she has a roof and ate: d.
I will prepare things that tomorrow again to Madrid.We have review, yes, we will go and come in the day.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/02/2012 5:36 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I would like to be for those Extremaduran worlds, speaking until dawn, spoiling Jamoncito of that "bad" that you have around and enjoying the quality of D.Vicente Sobera
Anyway, that I will have to settle for the moment with more earthly pleasures: |

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
10/02/2012 3:12 p.m.

Talking about everything a little.I have premiered with that of Feisbuk, that Follon, I don't like anything, I am very old for this, I do not find out ... it's as if you go to a bar all Petao, everyone talking about their stories, all at the same time, aNoise, a roll we are going ... I am more than Tasca with few people, speaking all equal interesting, fun, with coffee or cup ... come on, like this forum, without that mess of conversations ... well, the case is that thePeople presume to have many friends, such as when you went (they went) to a nightclub and presumías (they presumed) that I was stopped, that there was no soul, with music at full speed ... of course, that they were going to link there, and to thisof Feisbuk ...

Juan Luis
10/03/2012 10:05 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) .... At first it is a bit mess ... but as everything, if used well, it is interesting to me a little up to date with the familydistant that I have a lot of
How about Madrid?How was the review?I imagine that great .......

Alea how was the inauguration?I hope that a success: D

DiabetesForo
10/03/2012 11:04 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
On Tuesday we went to the inauguration of Vicente, the room was great and the work because you already know, although we already knew it, seen that looks much more ... Then we spent a very pleasant little while, we took a little wine, a little talk ...
Yesterday trip to Madrid, the great consultation, has achieved 100% vision, the ophthalmologist was very happy and I don't want to tell you how we were ... yes, we arrived dead ...
And that I tell, I will see if I organize that I want a few to do anything.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/04/2012 5:02 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good morning !!!!!!!

How Juan Luis is glad, that of getting up without having to put on the glasses and on top of seeing, it must be the milk, I am encouraged and I am copying you.
I am glad that Vicente's inauguration was well, it was expected, with that talent he is going to sell as churros, we want to go.
Regina, a pleasure to greet you.
Well, the ophthalmologist told us that it is much better, that he already has less papillae and smaller, he has removed the eyelets and we will try a month, in November we return (thankfully the man is good to see and I do not mind going so many times, hahaha :)) :)) )
And we have had the little one with a virus of those of vomiting, fevers and bronchitis all together.On Saturday night it was when it started was criminal, 9 controls all night !!And we were about to inject glucagon because it did not get 50-60 and threw everything he took.Luckily he wanted honey and that did not vomit him and began to go back:-/: ((: Oops: The worst thing he has led everything is that he has not been able to go to basketball :)) ...
Otherwise, all good.
A kiss and spend a good day.

DiabetesForo
10/04/2012 7:41 a.m.

Poor Noe ... and you can't go to Basket: Twisted:

I save my eyes, all ok revisions ... although genes do not know ... my father has always wore glasses and for 5-6 years with a DMAE, my mother also wore glasses ... noI know if I will also end the AFFLOU: D

I have seen online some of the paintings of Mr. Sobera: o: Shock:
Impressive

DiabetesForo
10/04/2012 12:45 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Jolín with Noe, poor with viruses, well, how important it has already happened, although you will now drag tiredness ... AGGGG.I am glad that there is improvement in the eyes.
Owash, you are a young man ... you will tell me in a while when you start with the Mardita Presbyce,:-/:-/ :)) :))
Here the weather is crazy ... now we are hot.In the morning fresh, although today less and at noon we torra, so my trancazo comes and goes ... yesterday afternoon I had a fatal, a cough that did not take away, thankfully I threw hands from a home remedy ofHoney, lemon and onion and it seems that he calmed down a bit ... today again loaded with snacks but the nose and head ....
Prado, tell yourself something, woman, that this is well paradito.We are all as transios, right?

Well routerillos, I will continue with my own tasks: D .... Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/05/2012 6:16 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Prado, tell yourself something, woman, that this is well paradito.We are all as transios, right?

)The works of the bathroom that is being beautiful and making tomato sauce:-/, this year we have put mogollón of boats, we do not stop the truth and I need a vacation urgently: ((: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
By the way we have already tried the first homemade beer, of abbey, bold, bold was and rich .....;).The next one will be toast that we like more ......: Mrgreen:

Ayyyy Owash How lucky you are, I with glasses from the age of 4 and lenses from the age of 12 .....: Shock: all life ......

Well, I'm still curing ...... kisses for everyone

DiabetesForo
10/05/2012 6:28 a.m.

Jolín, Prado, have you tried the first beer ????And the bathroom almost finished ???How applied you are !!I vagunda, do not believe, yes, I am also making roasted peppers that have given me, well, the last ones, that have been for everything, salads, fillings ... and also this summer I made fried tomato, but the last batchI have frozen in tuper little ones, because the first was fatal to me and I had to give all the boats since they were not airtight and had to consume them ... a disaster after the curro that carries:-/: oops :.Well, to what I was going, that we will have to give us a roundab

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/05/2012 6:54 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

.... Well, almost finished noooo .... It is made the fat, plumbing and tile already finished, the next thing is to paint roof and wall because it is not tile to the roof and the floor that goes in wood, wood laminate andThat gets quickly .... then the assembly of the cabin and rest of the elements: D, the truth is that if we had time it ends fast but we are doing it to time´: Mrgreen:

The visit seems like a great idea;), I continue working with my breads and they are getting a little better .......: Mrgreen: .... But there is a lot to improve still ehhhh .....jeje ...... I have never spoiled the tomato sauce and I have been doing it for years, now I am still consuming those of last year and all perfect ....

DiabetesForo
10/05/2012 7:42 a.m.

I finish returning from the hospital ... Half an hour I have lasted at home, the right time to eat and return to the hospital with my brother: mild facial paralysis ...
A couple of bits in the emergency department and that I am from the house.
corticosteroid+vitamins+eye drops and is already giving by bag ...

How difficult it has to be to assume that you have no idea of ​​according to which pathologies ... and much less of how to treat these people ... fuck that they do not even adapt medical terminology or neurological routine tests ...
I already happened to my mother, a person with Alzheimer's "flee" because they don't know how to treat her, she doesn't communicate, they are "afraid" to give him or how to talk to the family ..
Well, with my brother, fragile x chromosome syndrome has happened something similar, even if I present.

Anyway, I must be that I am very demanding.

Luckily I take almost everything jokingly and ended up laughing ... And my brother to what you ask will answer: no, but to anything you ask him, he doesn't care, he always says no... And of course, in a medical review that gives a lot of play: Mrgreen:

I imagine that Juanlu will understand me;)

DiabetesForo
10/05/2012 5:01 p.m.

Owash, taken with humor, had to laugh according to what they asked him :)) That he improves soon.Bestines.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/05/2012 7:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.