{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Thank you very much !!!!!
Today I had a complicated day of Curro, I have been very clueless all day ... tomorrow more work, I also have to take the drill walking, in the afternoon ophmologist (I will tell you), and past Nati ... inEnd, much mess for this float, thankfully I have my saint.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/11/2012 3:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Goodsssssss !!!
Juan Luis many congratulations, I hope you had a good day despite the work, and that tomorrow everything goes well in the ophthalmologo.
Greetings to allssss, I walk with dinner, here all right, without news
MUXUSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/11/2012 4:26 p.m.

Good morning !!!!

Well, to end the day of curro, and celebrate the meetings, we went to dinner at hard rock coffee ... magnificent hamburgers and magnificent junk food: oops: ... for my pleasure music too high, otherwise, otherwise,A pleasant time enlivened by a waiter from those who has an extremely exaggerated pen, which was funny and very friendly: D
And I still clean.No, do not think that I like being delimpiene, but if it accumulates it is worse, and here in Madrid we cannot be so on top.So today I veiled the living room and finished.

Kisses and good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/12/2012 5:22 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning, route !!!
Congratulations, Prado !!!!We want you to have a very nice day and that you meet very more ... a kiss from Juan Luis and mine ... tonight we talked.
How cold in Madrid, this is "ingrelaible", we pass from one end to another ...
In a while we leave for Natos and Pa Cáceres .... The ophthalmologist very well, the laser is fully healing, so in a week they operate from one eye and the next of the other.We will tell you.
Tica, I don't know if I had told you or not, but if you send you to the nephrologist it will be to heal in health and given how the panorama is, better.
Alea, already by Cáceres.Let's see if taking advantage of the fact that Vicente is, we prepare a dinner.
Marcita, how are you?Cheer up!!!
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/13/2012 4:58 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning,

Tomorrow we start the school, so we are of preparations and without wins any ... :)) :)) :))
Velia, the mood has its ups and downs.During the time I have "absent" I have had several anxiety crises, the worst was the first and still with treatment, so there are better and worse days, although I try to make the worst as possible.
Prado, congratulations here too, a little kiss.
Owash, I don't know if I replied to the catheters in the gut.It is that with the movement it is wrinkled and hollowed out and although it is still attached by the edges the cannula leaves, also when it is taken before.We have put four or five that have endured but for school and until I refresh I do not want to risk, we will return to the culete.
On Tuesday we go to endo, I play wood because a luxury summer is happening, but come on, like the hemo is a lottery you know what we bring.
Well, I continue with the task.Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/13/2012 7:11 a.m.

Thanks girls;)

Marcita, still the school is still tomorrow ?????Here the kids started on Tuesday and today the elders ...... take care of yourself ..... and no stress that is very bad ....-/

Alea already by Cáceres: D and with the full family ..... Enjoy it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DiabetesForo
09/13/2012 7:56 a.m.

Congratulations Prado!Have a good day :)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/13/2012 9:33 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thank you beautiful: D, I have already read you that you have had a little substitute, but the little good, come take care of yourself !!!!!!A kiss

DiabetesForo
09/13/2012 11:19 a.m.

Thanks Prado, the truth is that pregnancy is a roll.On another occasion, I would have taken an ibuprofen and when I left work, if that .., I would have gone to the doctor.But now ... ayy !!!
My mother accompanies me and my brother has called and says, everything perfect, the little one is fine ... I "hey mama that I have an infection !!!"I just went to second position quickly !!!ha ha ha

tica's profile photo
tica
09/13/2012 11:54 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Prados a lot of congratulations, I hope you had a good day.
Velia, I'm glad that ophthalmologist all well.
Tica, I already read you in the section, to take care of yourself.
Marcita, Eider started the school on Friday 7, this week goes in morning and the next one starts tomorrow and afternoon, it is very happy already passed to 2nd primary.
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/13/2012 5:43 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Marcita, Joer with the fucking anxiety ... I also have my moments, do not believe, I blame it soon and that we always have an "occupation" in the head ... a lot of encouragement, also Noe is great, surely theEndo well and the great hemo.
Tica, I'm glad everything left in a scare ...;)
Anabeg, how much the little one, already in second: D
Owash, how are you going?Solved the theme bomb?
Here we walked from Zafarrancho, yesterday we had the celebration of Juanlu's birthday, a dinner with the friends who lengthened until beyond 3:-/, the truth is that it was the perfect excuse to get together, that this year we had not gatheredAll from Christmas ... We had a great time, we laughed a jart, so fulfilled mission.
Alea, Prado, Nacho, kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/16/2012 8:26 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Jelou

Yes, already solved (I suppose) the problem of the bomb, on Wednesday I received the new taboncito of Medtronic and it seems that it has returned to normal, at least the bomb does not do strange things.

Sign of transcendental meditation ....:-/:-/
Apart from the domestic tasks of my condition: Mrgreen: I have dedicated myself to giving the coconut (something that I do not usually), philosophizing about myself and my drift (or course) as preferred: D
As expected, no valid conclusion or novel idea: Twisted:
It will be ...

Greetings to everyone

DiabetesForo
09/16/2012 1:22 p.m.

Good morning!!!!
Back to the routine.Today Angela began the institute, we will see how we started, I mean insulin guidelines .... The worst e.física schedule, which has it 2 days at 9.15h, just in the maximum effect of insulin.... Anyway, we'll see.
Owash, you thinking?hahahaha, it can't be, something is happening !!!:)) :)) :)) ...
Well, I'm going to get the mess, I have many things to prepare, that on Wednesday we are going to Madrid and I have a Roperil.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/17/2012 4:25 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

hehehehe Owash, then if you did not get any conclusion, you will have to continue meditating;)

Velia will surely find the fast formula, maybe eating more hydrates at breakfast those days and putting less insulin, is the most helpful and then correcting if necessary ..... trial-error, as always: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
09/17/2012 8:07 a.m.

Good night, route.

Also modifying basal, not only that of the morning, but also the afternoon that is in basketball and there we have to be careful.
Noe also passed to the primary school ... is that they become older very fast: shock:
Tomorrow "exam" with the endo, to see what we bring and if we come happy or not.
In Noe's basketball group there is another girl with diabetes and her mother is the one who does not accept advice.He had an added sugar juice and nocilla bars with a snack.He told me that he recently had the girl admitted to the pediatric ICU because he had ketone bodies to give away, he was a whole day with values ​​greater than 500, in short, there are people for everything, right ???
Well, tomorrow more.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
09/17/2012 4 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Marcita, surely everything is going well.Already with the experience we have, we know where the shots are going to go, although the hem is so rare ... By the way, I have told you how hemo was the last time?They made a capillary hem with the little machine, gave 6.6, made a venous hem with the little machine and gave 7.1, and with the same venous blood, in the laboratory he gave 6.9 ... Anyway.
Regarding what you say about the mother, I do not see badly that I sugar without sugar and bars with noctilla, more if it is going to do sports ... the problem I suppose it will be rather that it does not measure enough.Won't that girl know in one of the concentrations of the Federation?
Last night came Alea, Celia and Vicente, we were in Cenita, we spent a very pleasant time, really.

To all, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/18/2012 4:12 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Well, we already pass the quarterly "exam", the hemo 7'4:-/ not, not bad ... but with very good controls and very little variability.Another little thing, I give Noe Masajitos in the fingers with Aloe Vera or Repavar cream but today they have told us that a couple of fingers must be allowed to rest, do you use something else?
The next three months review and touches annual review.Velia, what a joy to have seen you, even if they were just mines.The girl who commented yesterday is the one we have been talking about this morning, the one you met is very well controlled.
And little else, see you tomorrow.

DiabetesForo
09/18/2012 2:11 p.m.

The hemo, Marcita, without glycemic variability is a good result is good
You have to congratulate Noe and their daddy

The fingers no idea ...:-/

Velia, theoretically venous blood is the one that returns from the muscles, so it should carry less glucose because it has left it, in part, in the muscles.
You can not compare venous blood and capillary blood ... In fact I doubt that Bayer's pot for gyrus is calibrated for that blood.

It crashes a little wear sugar juice and nocilla bars:-/
It must be diabetic but little :)) ... But hey, if you have good glutemia, it endures the game well and normal does not eat that, nothing should happen either.

What a bad envy I have with dinner that of Velia and Family & AMP;Alea and Family: Oops:

Little more to tell, do not have fun things in the hospital, a boredom: oops:

DiabetesForo
09/18/2012 3:05 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Well, don't imagine how big and pretty noe is ... Jolin, if I met her as a repression: d.As I have already told you, I also loved to coincide with you.From Hemo you know my theory, right?Change glucometro !!!!;)
Ay Owash, you would have enjoyed ...: D ....
So what hemo we stayed with?
Well and here preparing to go to the Madriles ... we will leave after eating, that we have to take to the natos.By the way, we believe it has a bit of urine infection, do not see yesterday to take a sample of urine (I do not enter details, hahaha).The issue is that it gives leukocytes but after 20 seconds or thus put the strip.Let's see if I look for the instructions of the fur on the Internet, which I don't have them.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/19/2012 4:04 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!!!

Thank you very much, Velia, my girl is beautiful (mother love, hahahaof 0'3, but change, change, that is clear.
Thanks also Owash, I know that hemo is not bad, but I feel a little helpless because with the controls that he has not to get out of 7, I am very angry.I hope for the next one to have some changes for better, that of course, assuming that we do not have many colds or viruses in between, that now in autumn and with five more children in class, there they are cooked and anything can be caught.:-/
Well, shot for the kitchen, you have a good day ...

DiabetesForo
09/19/2012 6:49 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.