{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Well here we are, premiering Ruta de la Plata.

We will make it an open, clean, fun and bad rolls.

Welcome.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I sign up ....: d

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 5:36 a.m.

And yoooo !!!!!Let's see if possible ....
Prado, how have you put the avatar ????

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/16/2008 5:39 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

And following tradition, I'm going to iron myself, yes, yes, you have read well ... my mother, when I will remove the backwardness ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/16/2008 5:49 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

hehehe .... do not iron a lot ....:-/

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 5:59 a.m.

Jooooo, I'm looking for a speredy, but they are very large: ((((
We will have to continue.
Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 6:18 a.m.

Hello everyone, as you are, I also sign up to be with you, I hope that everything is good, I don't know if I'm doing it well because whenever I get back, I don't know where Velia Alea Prado a kiss

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 8:39 a.m.

Hi, it's me again, hee heard something to be noted if Porfi notifies me

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 8:42 a.m.

Hello again, I will walk here .. Yes, if it becomes weird, to see if we get used to it.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/16/2008 8:45 a.m.

Maria, you receive "high and clear", hehehe.
A hug

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 9:17 a.m.

Good afternoon !!!! .... Hello, Maria, Joooo, in the end you will make an expert in computer science ... I'm glad to see you here ...
I have taken a look at the other forum .... Jolín, the truth is that it is a shame, there are many people who do not want us to go and have written it ... anyway .... this continues, the forumFollow, and I suppose that when everything happens it will be to others that hay .... question of time ...
A kiss, I'm going to relax for a while ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/16/2008 10:34 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Jolin that seems that we are on another planet with which you are high and clear hahaha, well, little by little they will go entering it because I will be written what I thought and I have been more relaxed Juanluis now today wedbing immediately your pattern velia arrivesbeautiful a kiss Alea is worth dying more than living a kneeling life do not believe because what is more or less

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 10:34 a.m.

Good afternoon.
I just took the cafetin.
Yes, Velia, Pena, and at the same time, gives joy to see that people appreciate us, even people who never wrote on the route.
They have seen that harassment and demolition were not just.And yes, do not hesitate, will harass anyone who does not dance the water.
Maria, don't tell the people of the other forum to come here.Whoever wants to come, will be, but if we tell someone who comes, drum and company they can think that we need people or that we propaganda, and so he could go as a victim.Do not worry, whoever wants to come, will look for us.
Velia, daughter, that this morning I left you with the word in my mouth.When you want, give me a touch, which I called you, but you weren't.
Health

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 10:49 a.m.

Good afternoon ..... The truth is that Seluarca is very right, the only beneficiary of all this is the one we already know and in the end it has come with it ...: ((....... and notYou doubt that it will appear here to give us the pain at any time .... it won't take long ...

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 11:16 a.m.

Alea did not exhaust him for that but because as drum I wanted gerra because we are in peace but do not do it if you tell me that because it does not think that we need the cushion fly touches balls and the coffee is given an envy daughter thatI am going to take one that already touches me, and you will see how little by little they will enter and drum touched the drum to the private hahaha.

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 11:17 a.m.

Maria .... I think the same as Alea, better not to advertise openly in the other forum, the person who really has interesting that finds us ...
a kiss

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 11:26 a.m.

hello again how noah is put with drum because he has answered with desire entered the other forum and the jent is sorry because this past and all for perfect gift, as what you tell me meadI am not going to say more and about what drum I between playing the balls to fry esparragos I will send him from me to leave us calm and stay with the cushion fly a hug

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 11:35 a.m.

I am a little idle, in fact, I am really doing long before it starts, today touches dinner at my godparents.
With respect to the other forum we come from, I really want it to go great, that the new people continue to enter, to get help there ... in fact they have had to fill my patience a lot to leave (really throw myself), and I am very sorry, for everything that has given me and for everything that has meant in my life, in my diabetic life and in my personal life.Perhaps the logical thing would have been to go and pointIn contact with friends.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/16/2008 11:36 a.m.

It also happens to me, Juanlu, and I think everyone.
We feel as if they had eraged us from our house of years.
At least me, I considered it almost as a little mine, because, after all, the forum, no matter how much it manages whoever, has the character of those who write in it.
And we have shared a lot of good and bad times;Many triumphs and failures in this damn disease.
And some have been conciliators, such as Prado, and other warriors, such as me, but always with respect for others, with appreciation for the acquaintances and empathy for those who entered disoriented and scared, as we all started.
I am very sorry that everything ends in this way, and I do not know if my march will be definitive, but it will be as long as things do not change substantially.
Anyway, that I will try from here to continue helping and learning, and, of course, throwing a laugh every time we can, because, what is to me, it seems that I have looked at me lately.
A hug.

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 11:45 a.m.

.... I feel like that too, as you describe, I participate in that forum since they created it because it was born just when they diagnosed me ...... I try not to say that something is definitive, I only said it andI did it once ...: Oops: And I do not regret it, but I don't like being so drastic, life turns many and never knows hehehehe (my favorite phrase)

DiabetesForo
04/16/2008 12:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.