{'en': 'Belén Esteban and Diabetes ... No comments ...', 'es': 'Belén Esteban y la diabetes... sin comentarios...'} Image

Belén Esteban and Diabetes ... No comments ...

fer's profile photo   05/27/2009 6:46 a.m.

It's been a few years since I receive newspaper information about diabetes ... and that I remember, diabetes has never been related to bone problems ... hallucino when reading news like those that I reproduce below ... and it is outraged to seeHow these affect the image of the diabetics, so it does not surprise me that they then put in to renew the driving license and others ... Thank you Belén for your contribution to the community ... it is priceless (or yes?)... And what about the renowned medical scientist Jimmy Giménez ... that he must know both of diabetes and the captivity reproduction of the snails ... there I leave this pearl ...

Belén Esteban attributes its physical deterioration to diabetes suffering from

The collaborator, tired of listening to malicious comments and rumors, said in the program where she works that the changes in her physique are due to her illness and that 'if she had been doing what they say, she would already be dead.'Jimmy Giménez Arnau also came out in defense of the young woman, ensuring that what many do not know is that diabetes wears the bone mass of the nasal septum.'Enough that they endorse a nightlife that does not have and put shit,' added the polemicist.

Year 1999

From a time to this part, the physicist of Belén Esteban has suffered a huge transformation.The diabetes he suffers has made him lose a lot of weight, something that, without a doubt, also made many attribute to a unseenable life rhythm.

In the last week and due to the dislikes he has suffered, his face has also suffered huge wear.Tired that you speculate on the reasons for its physical deterioration, Bethlehem wanted to defend themselves against these criticisms on the set of ‘Save Me’, the new Telecinco program where the young woman from Madrid collaborates.

'If I had been doing what they have done for 10 years, I would be dead,' said Bethlehem very serious, admitting that he has been 'fatal' for a few months, while asking them to let him live quietly because those who say that are the sameOther things, 'he concluded.

It all started following a comment from another set companion, Jimmy Giménez Arnau, who was also who brought up the malicious comments of 'People who go to the sets talking about a possible life full of excesses of Esteban','Enough that they endorse it a nightlife and put shit.Diabetes wears the bone mass of the nasal septum and feet cartilage.That someone speaks clear and that someone of some explanation.The partition is being wearing up for the pressure of his own disease, ”he said not without certain anger this polemicist.

They were undoubtedly difficult moments for Bethlehem, who looked down in front of the cameras while the former son -in -law of Carmen Franco broke a spear in favor of Jesulín de Ubrique, who for years has had to endure a large number of rumorsof this type.To this we must unite the week so complicated that he is because of the controversial communion of his daughter and the threat of María José Campanario with taking her to the courts for talking about her daughter Julia.

Anyway, Bethlehem prefers to put good face to bad weather.So much, that he did not hesitate to qualify as ‘very happy’ the moment he lives.Much guilt, as she has confessed, has her reconciliation with Fran, the man with whom she left singleness almost a year ago and who publicly faced her neighbor to defend her wife's honor.The return, then, could not have been better.Although this, once again, to place Bethlehem, once again, in the eye of the hurricane.

Frequent hospital income

For many years, Belén Esteban suffers chronic diabetes that has led him to go through the hospital on a large number of occasions.In March 2004 he suffered a strongHyperglycemia for which he had to remain for several hours in the ICU, even remembered for his life.In 2005 the young woman went through a similar situation during a vacation with her daughter in the Canary Islands.

In June 2006, shortly after the death of his father, he had to be urgently transferred to the San Camilio Clinic due to an tonsillitis that has produced another sugar rise.

The last crisis took place on December 28, 2007, when it had to be transferred to the same Madrid clinic.The encouragement of Jesulín's ex because they were the first Christmas without his father could have affected at that time.

His continuous income- many due to complicated emotional situations- have caused numerous comments in recent years.

Many were those who attributed to an intense nightlife who caused their health problems.

Last January 2008 he even confessed in Ana Rosa's program- who has now changed to 'Save Me', in the same chain- that their health problems would have taken their daughter and his couple's father to pretend'Remove Andrea custody'.At that time, Bethlehem was calm even if the issue had enormous gravity.I said: ‘There you’, Bethlehem said at that time.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/27/2009 6:46 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Belén Esteban is a nefarious character where there are.

It is the result of flattering the ignorant;To lock someone with little head and less culture, and that, what is worse, comes to believe that it is famous for its merits, when in reality it owes its success to that part of "porters" that has a high percentage of societyAnd that mostly see those programs or buy the magazines of the viscera: Mrgreen:

It is possible that diabetes destroys the nasal septum, if you put insulin in your nose :)) Otherwise, I don't see the relationship.

In any case, the problem of "the Esteban" is neither its partition nor its pancreas, but its brain, which is what is seriously affected.There is a proverb that says:
"A sage always recovers from a failure, but a fool never recovers from a triumph."

I'm afraid that is what happened to her.The rest are pamplins.

By the way, I know cases of nasal partitions shattered by cocaine.Even some famous one who in his hospital nicknamed "gold septum", so it was difficult for them to rebuild it.However, we all know also famous diabetics, such as Sharon Stone, with enviable partitions :))

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/27/2009 7:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have never noticed Sharon Stone: Oops :: Mrgreen:

The Madrid Association has been quick:
Diabetes is not what the nasal septum wears Belén Esteban
That.It is May 27, 2009.

In addition, the Madrid Diabetics Association, says in a statement sent to the media that "there are no evidence or studies that show that diabetes affects nasal cartilage in any way", as exposed in the Telecinco program.

"There is no study or evidence that demonstrates that diabetes affects nasal cartilage."

This concluding the members of Ashadrid, the Association of Diabetics of Madrid, which has sent a statement to the media, denied the statements expressed in the Telecinco program 'Save Me' today.

In the evening program of Jorge Javier Vázquez, several Tertullians assured that the physical deterioration of the controversial ex -partner of Jesulín de Ubrique, and specifically his nose, is due to the fact that he suffers from diabetes.

The program, in which Belén Esteban collaborates, tried to silence the rumors that have long links his star Tertullian with various addictions and illegal substances.

Maria Victoria Velasco, Endocrine and member of the Initasadrid health team, the Madrid Diabetics Association, replicates in the association's statement that "a good self -control, monitoring a diet, regular physical exercise and avoiding excesses, prevent fromThe complications that can occur in diabetes and that following these basic standards, people with diabetes can lead a normal life and have an acceptable state of health. "

According to the note, "we requeQuality of life of the almost four million people with diabetes in our country. "

Taken from: Link ... nasal.html

DiabetesForo
05/27/2009 10:03 a.m.

This character takes me out of quice: Twisted:, I don't understand what he does on television, I don't understand what he has interesting what he says, he can't be more vulgar. These characters are the ones that make him get less and less on TV.

DiabetesForo
05/27/2009 11:43 a.m.

Hahahaha the Esteban ... since insulin does not sininfe on the nose: D
Let it stop nonsense and make a fool of the TV ... and pay for it, go cloth.

chuniña's profile photo
chuniña
04/12/2010 8:08 p.m.

DIABETICA TIPO 1, debut 1999, varias complicaciones( Neuropatía diabética, Cardiopatía Isquémica....)
Novorapid: 1/4/5 Tresiba 0/0/23
Sensor Freestyle Libre

The bad thing is that many people, when you say that you have a diabetic daughter, tells you: "Go, like Belén Esteban", to which I usually answer: "I said diabetic, not asshole": Mrgreen:

Ah, and my daughter's partition is perfect :)) :)) :)) :))

Health

DiabetesForo
04/13/2010 11:06 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) excellent!!!!!!

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
04/13/2010 11:18 a.m.

It is what I always tell my wife at six in the morning: I'm not drunk is that I am diabetic and that's why I talk weird and smell of beer ...: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
04/13/2010 4:53 p.m.

Bethlehem here I wait for you, you will be like me shortly.Spain ... smoking from the age of 10, until the ageWoman who is a saint I decided to change, outside tobacco, alcohol, bad life I replaced him with acupuncture, tai chi, food (as healthy as I can) and tranquility. They operated, they made me the access fistula and I still did not enter dialysis,I already have 48 and the kidneys continue enduring, after a heart attack and 3 catheterisms, in Fín Bethlehem ... I didn't get bad or a cold, now look ... I endure it ... Will you endure it?

stuka's profile photo
stuka
01/17/2011 1:46 p.m.

Thanks to this person we are seen as people who are limited and do not let us demonstrate what we can do, clear then the silly on the TV shows up with diabetes ... It disgusts.

josealmeri's profile photo
josealmeri
01/27/2011 5:18 p.m.

It also makes me bad that everything that happens is because of the diabetes I do not dance pq with the sugar I cannot destroy my nose of the sugar, I am capulla because I have sugar hahaha
Well, not to follow that it makes me bad my mother is diabetic 40 years ago and nothing happened in her nose so because of her the diabetics we stayed as we deform our face and we cannot do anything
Well greeting

DiabetesForo
02/03/2011 8:42 a.m.

Well, when I see it, I even encourage and everything.He has had diabetes for almost 30 years, he eats what he wants and when he wants, he does what he wants, leads or leads a life of the most uncontrolled, and apparently is very healthy.So I think that a lot of the idea that many people have about diabetes.I just hope it continues like this for a lot of years: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/03/2011 10:58 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, I am a diabetic for 12 years, I am not a muley of Belen Esteban but what if it is true that even this does not check the diabetes wear or detailed the bones attacks the nervous system, in my opinion anyone who has affected the affectedNervous system changes its face and appearance, mine has changed since then, tb are the years but something if it affects it is already something that affects the entire organism, touching the body deforms your body like all diseases.;)

winma's profile photo
winma
03/15/2011 8:03 p.m.

Well, the truth, after 10 years with diabetes, my face has not changed: Shock: for having 10 years more if I have any more wrinkle ...... :)) :))

DiabetesForo
03/16/2011 4:23 a.m.

Some rooster legs around my eyes:-/ And a few spots, but I still give me antimancha cream and eye contour to see if I stop it :)) But of course, I approach the quarantine, in Cuator years forty!!Although they say that it is when women are more interesting, I don't know, I don't know ...

nella's profile photo
nella
03/16/2011 7:22 a.m.

But what do you say!To Esteban what has reached his face is the bad life he leads, neither more nor less.We do not put diabetes there ... :)) :)) :)) :)) Well, or at least we do not associate that having diabetes will take years or anything like that.If you live taking care of yourself, it will be noticed on the outside.This has always been, here and in Rome.
Taking care of yourself is good, for a diabetic and for one that is not.It is evidence.I am one of those who take care of themselves and I think it is worth it.Because it is enough that then one only throws you less years to make you happy the day :)) :)) :))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/04/2011 11 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

I still have not been "so many years, but hey, the last time someone tried to succeed my age took me 5 years, at the moment what is said to affect physically, not much.

Lew's profile photo
Lew
04/05/2011 1:50 p.m.

I take this thread because I just listened to Bethlehem to say

"Yesterday I had the sugar at 500." H i "had"

What's that?
: |

pike's profile photo
pike
01/18/2016 7:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

pike said:
I take this thread because I just listens to Bethlehem say

"Yesterday I had the sugar at 500." H i "had"
What's that?
: |

When you are 500 or more, many meters only put "high" (tall) I imagine that would be that.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/18/2016 7:22 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, what I do not relate is the i hahahahahaha

pike's profile photo
pike
01/18/2016 7:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.