{'en': 'Belén Esteban and Diabetes ... No comments ...', 'es': 'Belén Esteban y la diabetes... sin comentarios...'} Image

Belén Esteban and Diabetes ... No comments ...

fer's profile photo   05/27/2009 6:46 a.m.

Hahahaha ..... I listen to her, hahaha ....

That refers to its glyc outer does not detect values ​​greater than 500.

According to what machine we have to measure glucose there are limits, both above and below.

below is lo , which is supposed to be less than 30
above is the hi , which is supposed to

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/19/2016 12:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If this Topa continues with all the fingers of the feet and is not blind, we take care of ourselves too looking for 6.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
01/19/2016 1:50 p.m.

There are people born luckily because I don't explain myself.

Thanks for the clarification, which believed it was a concept that had no idea hahahahahaha

pike's profile photo
pike
01/19/2016 2:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

She is outrageous, but not for this lady who uses her diabetes as an excuse of everything that happens.It is outrageous because a means of communication, Tele 5, allows this news to be done without doing anything by rectifying erroneous information.

To me this lady/lady/girl or whatever I sincerely feel sorry.I am sorry because he lacks education about his illness and gives me sorry for the poor example he is and who gives people like her.What example will a person give with diabetes that in the snacks of your program are atiborra of cakes, sweets, etc ...?In the end what happens.

And regarding her "alleged addictions" .... well they are populi voice but Alberto, my boy, has coincided with her for work and confirms that something has seen.

In the end are people like this that make us look poor and those who come out as an example of what diabetics are.And also then J. Jiménez Arnau also saying bullshit on diabetes .....

This is the information that our media give ...... and they are so comfortable !!!!

Pity of Andreita who has to live and live with such "bird" (with all respects).

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
01/19/2016 2:55 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Well, neither is she an example of anything I think.

Although I do not tell you that a mini journey on diabetes on TV would not come.Who knows, the same if written in mass to the program they put a report a report talking to an endocrine and something is learned.

Think that it is a program of many hours to fill.Any idea is well received hahahaha :)

pike's profile photo
pike
01/19/2016 7:04 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

@pike is the most sensaro I've heard all day xD

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
01/20/2016 2:22 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Lets if they did any special diabetes program that shit it, they would see us as weirdos, as people with a big problem, it is better the inculture than the badly given culture.

To say bullshit the Esteban does not imply us at all, it is like those of the series the "Pepe chiringuitbecause they do not usually hit, that I say that this child because it does not carry sugar on top, is the first thing that learns to a diabetic .....

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
01/20/2016 10:33 a.m.

The same happened in Group 7 ... Mario Casas with a hypo chunga (very well characterized by the way), he takes a chute ... incredible ...

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
01/20/2016 12:18 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Second what @pike says, we could send an email to T5 to complain and propose the idea.

The Toparraca and the Jimmy Typarraco has no forgiveness

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/21/2016 10:52 a.m.

It seems to me that although we all denied seeing the save me, it sees it a lot of people and this seems important to me when giving an image of the disease.I've been wondering how it is possible that no diabetic association has done anything that I know

Ele's profile photo
Ele
01/21/2016 10:39 p.m.

Well, I propose to write to the Mariló program (section know -how), where they never say "people with diabetes" and always talk about "the diabetics", as if this wereSomething consubstantial to the human being, instead of a fortuitous circumstance.

Regarding Save Me, I cannot comment, because I have never seen it, you believe it or not.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
01/23/2016 3:58 p.m.

Another famous to set an example:

Link

Monica_LTD
01/23/2016 7:05 p.m.

monica_ltd said:
another famous to give example:
Link

Type 2?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/23/2016 9:45 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I suppose what type II, the type I when we debut we do not usually be very fat precisely or that it has noticed very soon ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
01/23/2016 10:40 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, if it is type I or II I don't know.Do we let you enter the @Fer forum?

Monica_LTD
01/23/2016 11:22 p.m.

The films do not bring much or rather anything to the knowledge of diabetes.I also saw Grupo7 de Mario Casas and hallucinated when he is suffering a strong hypo and gets insulin.
Only in steel magnolias Julia Roberts suffers significant hypoglycemia and is very well achieved.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/23/2016 11:28 p.m.

monica_ltd said:
well if it is type I or II I don't know.We let him enter the @Fer?

Let me think about it ... let's see, if it's to ask, okay !!:)) :)) :))

I will not trust any of his advice![-O & lt;

fer's profile photo
fer
01/24/2016 7:42 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hello, it surprises me, which is always eating, the same as it is a privileged one has an unsuking bomb because the meter already took it out in the pregragra that had given it to it...... what luck: -h

Ise's profile photo
Ise
03/03/2016 1:27 p.m.

@ise I have the insulin pump and I can't eat because you were.Power can be but putting me insulin of the pump.KIKO RIVERA WILL BE TYPE2 XQ when I got bad with Diabetes lost in less than 1 month 17kg.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/03/2016 4:50 p.m.

Well, I don't know what is controlled or that Belén Esteban is but very bad does not have to be because when he was not well as @mariamarquez says, we lose weight that we peel them and she does not lose a gram and if he carries the freestyle I say that it will be forControl to pass Olympically at least I don't wear a meter.
The endocrine also gave me the free but nobody gives you the sensors, that goes on account of yours.
I am not a defender of Belén Esteban but I think that now if you are taking careWhat peak are a pair of jelly beans, cookies, bread ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/03/2016 5:49 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.