{'en': 'Belén Esteban and Diabetes ... No comments ...', 'es': 'Belén Esteban y la diabetes... sin comentarios...'} Image

Belén Esteban and Diabetes ... No comments ...

fer's profile photo   05/27/2009 6:46 a.m.

prado said:
This character takes me out of quicio: twisted: I don't understand what he does on television, I don't understand what he has of interesting what he says, he can't be more vulgar. These characters are thewhich make less and less TV turns on.

jennifergonzalez's profile photo
jennifergonzalez
10/23/2016 7:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

that Trizte really seems to me that all the people who suffer from this disease from being very ugly and it can be very much because my grandmother suffers from diabetes and she has to be injected insulin before lunch, eat, and I think that also todinner and then you can

jennifergonzalez's profile photo
jennifergonzalez
10/23/2016 7:35 p.m.

Belén Esteban has an iron genetics, with the entire FellopRegarding the example that gives in TV in reference to diabetes I find it terrible, always with a soda or a bun in the hand, in short, that a whim can have any one but this lady is a non -stop!
Speaking of diabetes programs, I was taken in a program of Antena 3 that was called in good hands I think Bartolomé Beltrán in which they asked me what it was to have diabetes being a girl etc and I had to prick live :)) I start when I remember hahaha

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
10/24/2016 11:51 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Jojo, I am crazy with that group7 to solve the hypo with insulin ... although I have seen that it is a fairly common confusion, more than a friend of mine has told me when I first told the subject, that of ...ha ha
And from Belen Esteban ... Luckily I have not seen it practically on TV, so I don't know very well what an example will give, although for what you comment and have told me others ... Nothing good.But anyway, we are going to do ...

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
10/25/2016 7:37 p.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Well, I have not seen Group 7, but I remember that in Air, from Nicholas Cage with John Malkovich, Steve BusThey had broken the roads he carried.And the uncle was trembling and sweating for a hiccup that was giving him !!!!
I put the names so you can see that the people who come out are known, that they spent a lot of money on actors and special effects.Those yes, in a medical advisor to review the script since they talked about a disease, they spent very little.

nachemi's profile photo
nachemi
10/26/2016 2:26 p.m.

Excessive fructose intake causes 1.25- (OH) 2 d 3 -Dependent inhibition
of Intestinal and Renal Calcium Transport in Growing Rats.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/09/2016 10:29 p.m.

The income of this individual by hyperglycemia also seems to me a theater to be news, a hyper is solved in half an hour with a good chute of ultra fast insulin, without having to be admitted or anything like that .... that of Hiper of moreof 500 that I will have had in my life and have never entered me for it .....

Dunah's profile photo
Dunah
01/29/2017 10:57 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.