New Mortgage with Dexcom, Jiji

superman1's profile photo   10/21/2011 10:13 a.m.

Morinita, can you put Medtronic prices?In May I was talking to a Medtronic representative and left much more expensive than Dexcom (or that sounds to me).I also believe that the sensors do not last so long (although they are more reliable).I ask why I don't really remember.

And they already told me, Nintamed is not going to send sensors out of Germany.The first thing they did was ask me for a direction from Germany.

tica's profile photo
tica
11/16/2011 3:56 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Morinita, can you put the Medtronic prices?In May I was talking to a Medtronic representative and left much more expensive than Dexcom (or that sounds to me).I also believe that the sensors do not last so long (although they are more reliable).I ask why I don't really remember.

And they already told me, Nintamed is not going to send sensors out of Germany.The first thing they did was ask me for a direction from Germany.

That is, will we buy them through you?:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/16/2011 4:27 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Leave that my address is already supersaturated: it must appear in the middle of the CV of Spain's computer scientists who want to work here: P

tica's profile photo
tica
11/16/2011 4:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

As a clear solvent how to ask for sensors to another country where they cost much less than here, I think I throw myself for the dexcom ... Right now it is on my list of "wishes" in the Top Three.He has even surpassed things as disparate as having sex with Charlize Theron and buying me a monkey.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/16/2011 5:04 a.m.

Box of 5 sensors literate € 365, box 10 soft sensors € 635 (this memory because we now use Enlite).Right now I have no invoice but I promise to scan the next order, as you see each listing sensor comes to € 73 (the others do not reach 70), the € 85 dexcom, the Medtronic Transmitter costs € 745 (includes box of5 sensors) The duration is about 12-18 months, guaranteed by Medtronic one year, the Dexcom Duration of the transmitter 6 months, guaranteed months.If you do not wear a Medtronic bomb you have to buy a receiver, I do not know the exact price, but I know that the entire initial pack does not exceed € 1200 of the Dexcom.I have no experience with the Dexcom but a person of this forum has used both, and that of Medtronic exceeds Dexcom benefits, for that reason we have not even tried.The duration of the sensors is very relative, officially those of Medtronic 6 days, the Dexcom 7 days, with the re -deception traplate, both can be extended, but it depends on the person, the site of insertion, and sometimes on theGood luck :)) We, I cannot say all, but more than half we manageI take another one after three days, from the latter I suppose the Dexcom do not escape.The only disadvantage of Medtronic's with respect to Dexcom is that they need much more dressing to cover it if so do it last two days, the Dexcom design allows not to have to cover with another transmitter and sensor adhesive.And the greatest advantage of Medtronic that the sensor communicates with the pump, we must not carry another receiver, for this reason, unless the dexcom left much better price, which is not the case, I do not change those of Medtronic orKill

mornita's profile photo
mornita
11/16/2011 2:26 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I didn't know that the transmitter was spent !!!
So I will have to buy another 6 months?
They have not told me that in the hospital ...

djjoan's profile photo
djjoan
11/16/2011 5:01 p.m.

I didn't know that the transmitter was spent !!!
So I will have to buy another 6 months?
They have not told me that in the hospital ...

That is the greatest scam on the face of the earth after the bracelets those of the equilibrium that all God carried.I imagine that it will be because it is a heritic and impermeable capsule that integrates the battery, but do not tell me that there are no ways to make the battery be replaced without having to change the entire issuer.
That said: a tease.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/17/2011 3:46 a.m.

Well, I don't know if it is exactly a scam, or there are technical issues that justify it, change the battery without losing the pond I see it difficult, but there are the swatch watches for example that they carry the battery out.Nor do we know the necessary voltage, what is clear is that the battery generates heat, the load and discharge causes a dilation to the battery that ends up cracking the plastic capsule of the transmitter, it has happened to us but after almost two years!!!

mornita's profile photo
mornita
11/17/2011 5:52 a.m.

I don't know if it's exactly a scam, or there are technical issues that justify it, change the battery without losing the pond I see it difficult, but well there are the swatch watches for exampleThey carry the battery out.Nor do we know the necessary voltage, what is clear is that the battery generates heat, the load and discharge causes a dilation to the battery that ends up cracking the plastic capsule of the transmitter, it has happened to us but after almost two years!!!

Mornita, I am not an electronics expert, but there is nothing more to look at the thousands of products we have around us and that allow their batteries to be changed.And many of them are water resistant.It seems to me an integral tease.
Since you talk about watches, the swatch precisely one of the points of their philosophy was to be a "use and throw" clock.They are not conceived to be repaired.Hence its novel monobloc structure without a lid or together, and that is why the battery is the only "door" inside the clock.And of the watches that I have, there are several that are perfectly impervious (even some seeing it you would not dare to put it underwater), and even one is absolutely thought for it, as is my polar pulsometer, which by the way, also carries aRF transmitter for cardiac signal (such as Dexcom or Guardian) and has a plot that allows the change of battery without any problem (yes, also changing the corresponding rubber joint).Total cost of the operation: 3 euros.Cost of "Pile Change" in a Dexcom or a Guardian: 750 euros.If it weren't because this is true, it would be laughing, come on.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/17/2011 6:32 a.m.

That is clear, we get the monies out, and what can we do?"Health traffickers": Twisted:

mornita's profile photo
mornita
11/17/2011 9:54 a.m.

Well, I write to tell you that on Thursday I went to the endocrine to change the apidra since until February or March they would not send Spain again and talking with him, in the end I asked.
I made the order on Thursday at mid -morning and yesterday I had it at 16.
They have been very fast.
Here I leave some images that I just did
Link "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

To say that I asked for a box of 4 sensors and come dated until June/2012 so well.
Any things you can ask me, that for that we are: D

djjoan's profile photo
djjoan
11/26/2011 7:59 a.m.

A question for those who have it.
When the battery charges you that it is already loaded, or follows the battery always filling?
Also say that yesterday I put on a sensor and when I shower I got up everything but when I dry it seems that I hit again, what happens that I do not see it very safe. Do you reinforce it with something?

djjoan's profile photo
djjoan
11/30/2011 7:04 a.m.

I give myself a special glue and I put an apostite that covers and protect the srnsor.Oh, little to that sensor ...
When I keda 1 battery line I put it to load at night I still the mobile and voila.
All the best

Epic2008's profile photo
Epic2008
11/30/2011 9 a.m.

And he warns you when it is loaded?

djjoan's profile photo
djjoan
11/30/2011 1:15 p.m.

No, I think it takes 5 h.

Epic2008's profile photo
Epic2008
12/01/2011 2:31 a.m.

I don't know.I still have to send them the recipe for the Spanish doctor (they told me that being European worth).If they put a problem, I will tell you.

I think the device is more expensive here in Germany, so it is cheaper to buy the receiver in Spain and spare parts in Germany.The offer 278 I think that if you buy three (which is the offer they sent me)

Hello:
I bought the continuous dexcom meter in Spain and it costs me 990 E and they charge me for each box of 3 288 + VAT Special price since the first 4 days are measured quite badly.In Germany where I can buy them.Do you have a company phone?

yaiza's profile photo
yaiza
01/24/2012 6:51 a.m.

… And they charge me for each box of 3 288 + VAT Special Price ...

Holy Blessed God !!!Every time I see the prices of the sensors, they are more expensive !!!!If this is the "special price", what will be your standard PVP?I don't even want to think about it, because they give me extrapyramidal reactions and an intense depression of the bone marrow, accompanied by an intense anagenital pruritus ...
Joooooder ... what ruin ... so I will not be able to buy one ever ... often robbery ... ninety -nine more vat for each sensor ... I thought that over time, and some more and more sales, economic theory, supply and demand would allow to reduce costs and such and which and the price per unit would plummete ... but the opposite is happening !!!!anathema!!!:)) :)) :)) :))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/24/2012 7:17 a.m.

I don't understand, 3 sensors per box 288 Is that special price?How much does it cost 4 sensors?

In Germany they only sell it to you if you live here ... Natural (Imagine the Crabo de Novalab if they sold to Spain)
I am suffering because I will have to change the transmitter .... what cannot be changed "the pile" ... already worth them

tica's profile photo
tica
01/24/2012 9:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I don't understand, 3 sensors per box 288 Is that special price?How much does it cost 4 sensors?

In Germany they only sell it to you if you live here ... Natural (Imagine the Crabo de Novalab if they sold to Spain)
I am suffering because I am going to have to change the transmitter .... the fact that "the pile" can not be changed ... they are already worth

Tica, that story that the sensor has to be changed only for the battery reminds me of the polar pulsometers.Years ago, the band with the sensors that you put in your chest and that sends the signal to the clock, you also had to change it when the battery was over.And it was absurd, because the transmitter worked, but Polar prevented the whole set in a submersible rubber housing, and that is why I told you that its impermeability and its correct operation was only guaranteed by changing the entire band with its transmitter.Logically, over the years, the Finnish house reculled and returned the sanity, and it has long been that the chest band where the transmitter goes has a little pig for which you change the battery and you do not have to change the complete pack.And it is still submersible, thanks to a simple and cheap rubber stamp that is worth cents.

I tell you this because I do not know the Dexcom, but the same hopefully access to the battery is relatively easy, and you can "violate" the emitter's housing and access the battery, replacing it with another and avoiding the 1000 euros or what youThey want to steal for a new transmitter.It is true that it will no longer be submersible, but you have saved a thousand euros.Is something like this feasible in the Dexcom transmitter?

Of course, the Both of the Dexcom transmitter is the most expensive stack of all I have met :)) :)) :))

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/24/2012 10:06 a.m.

It is a single housing, but be clear that I will open it when I stop working.Electronic components I have no problem buying it and if it stops being submersible I will already wrap my
I have been looking for the Internet and I have read that what the battery carries is the sensor itself ... but I do not just understand it or see it logical (but with these of Dexcom it is possible) the only thing that the transmitter carries is aClock with back ...

tica's profile photo
tica
01/24/2012 10:16 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.