New Mortgage with Dexcom, Jiji

superman1's profile photo   10/21/2011 10:13 a.m.

Well, that, today I can have the Dexcom, and I am like a boy, every 5 min looked at the blissful speech.It is American that I have acquired.
I would appreciate if someone could tell me where I can download the instructions in Spanish or to be scanned.For now everything very well, I just eat and did not know k m glycemia up until 208 and then go down.It makes me think that digestion is faster than insulin, so if it happens to me the same tomorrow I will try to click the insu 10 min before.
I wanted to share it with you.
All the best!

superman1's profile photo
superman1
10/21/2011 10:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Forgive for indiscretion, how much has it cost you?Have you bought it directly in the USA or have you sent you from there?In the latter case, how to deceive customs who are super strict (if not manglant) lately.Where will you buy the sensors?
I would appreciate the answers, even if it was private.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
10/21/2011 4:33 p.m.

Hello, I am also very interested in knowing the price, because I have been told € 6000 that of Medtronic and I think it's a lot.And every € 62 replacement that this price is real.
Thank you!

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
10/22/2011 7:28 a.m.

Another also dies of curiosity, knowing if it is possible to be able to buy the apparatus to the USA, and if the savings is considerable

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/22/2011 4:05 p.m.

For me the price of the device is accessible.What is not, is its maintenance.Because if I have a device of these, it is to use it.So a sensor on 24 hours a day 7 days a week comes to cost you about 40 thousand of the old pesetas.And that is a lot of money.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/24/2011 5:21 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

There is Grondullo.The device if it costs about a thousand euros, well, one or two years old squeeze the belt, removes whims and vacations and gets into a piggy bank to a thousand euros ... but it is a past 350 eurosA month to logically give use to the device, what are the sensors ... Come on, more expensive than a car letter!And today, with the crisis, it is impossible for most

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/24/2011 5:31 a.m.

Congratulations, Superman ... you'll tell me the experience ...
A, to constantly look at the apparatus, it passes, huh?;)

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/24/2011 5:40 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello,

Congratulations, Superman ... You'll see that I change with the continuous meter.

"Always" spare parts last more than a week, last an average of two weeks (on some occasion three long weeks).

Now I am living in Germany and I get cheaper here than in Spain.The difference is notable, 345.60 in Spain with VAT compared to 278 with VAT here.It is already worth those of Novalab.Luckily they could not adjust prices because they came from US taxes.As soon as the Spanish sensor box is over, I make the order here.

tica's profile photo
tica
10/24/2011 9:45 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

hello,

Congratulations, Superman ... You'll see that I change with the continuous meter.

"Always" spare parts last more than a week, last an average of two weeks (on some occasion three long weeks).

Now I am living in Germany and I get cheaper here than in Spain.The difference is notable, 345.60 in Spain with VAT compared to 278 with VAT here.It is already worth those of Novalab.Luckily they could not adjust prices because they came from US taxes.As soon as the Spanish sensor box is over, I make the order here.

Can you ask for sensors there from here?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
10/24/2011 12:54 p.m.

Don't know.I still have to send them the recipe for the Spanish doctor (they told me that being European worth).If they put a problem, I will tell you.

I think the device is more expensive here in Germany, so it is cheaper to buy the receiver in Spain and spare parts in Germany.The offer 278 I think that if you buy three (which is the offer they sent me)

tica's profile photo
tica
10/24/2011 2:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello, could anyone tell me as soon as you selling it right now Novalab?
I would be interested in buying it, wearing it 1 week thanks to the Clinic Hospital of Malaga and is surprised with how useful it was.
They told me that more or less came out of 800 or 900 euros but call Novalab to talk to Marisol and send me an email with prices and were a little more expensive than what they told me in the hospital, so I wanted someone whoHe has bought it recently to tell me how much it cost him at the end.
This is the run that they sent me:
Dear Mr.,

As requests, I refer the information and prices of the continuous glycemia monitor, Dexcom Seven Plus.

To acquire it, it is necessary that the patient's doctor signs us an authorization as he agrees that he uses it.

The Dexcom Seven Plus is a continuous blood glucose monitoring system, for continuous glucose measurement through the subcutaneous placement of a glucose biosensor electrode that emits a signal, amplified by a transmitter, to a receiving unit.The electrode, a platinum thread wrapped in a membrane with immobilized enzymes, has an effective duration of more than seven days of uninterrupted use.It adheres with a hypoallergenic adhesive to the body.The wireless transmitter is placed on the sensor, forming a water resistant set (30 minutes at 1.50 m deep).Each sensor is individually packaged in a car insertion device.

The receiver shows the value of punctual glycemia every 5 min, the speed and direction of the change of glycemia and the records of the last 1 h, 3 h 6 h, 12 H or 24 hours of monitoring can be displayed.

The measurement range is between 40 to 400 mg/dl.It has configurable alerts for high and low glucose and exchange rate levels.It incorporates a fixed alarm of hypoglycemia at 55mg/dl.Each sensor is calibrated at the beginning, after two hours of its insertion, with two capillary glycems.You need a refresh control every 12 hours with a glucose value between 40 and 400mg/dl without stable blood glucose situation.

You can write up events (carbohydrate intake, exercise, activity, insulin bowling, disease, etc.,) to help know circumstances that affect blood glucose levels and establish patterns.

All data are downloaded in a computer program "Data Manager 3" for later study.

OFFER

Full Kit Dexcom System Seven Plus (STK-7CE-724) that includes transmitter, receiver, leather case to carry the receiver with a belt clip, instruction manual, simplified use guide, Data Manager 3 program and cable for download cableData: 1,200.00 EUR + VAT (8%)

Having performed the training at the Virgen de la Victoria hospital, a discount of 100 euros would be made on the price of the system, in training.

If you make the purchase before 12/15/2011 an additional discount of another 100 euros would be made on the system price.

CONSUMABLES:

-4 sensor box (STS-7K-004): 340.00 EUR + VAT (8%)

- Offer Vale discount: for the purchase of two or more sensor boxes, it is generated a voucher of 50 euros valid for the next purchase of equal or greater amount that is made in the next four months.

- Subscription offer: for the purchase of six boxes of sensors, it is bonus with a more box (6+1) to be supplied according to your needs over a year.

Payment can be made by bank transfer to Novalab Ibérica, S.A.L., to the account at Banco Popular 0075 1516 87 0600007531 or by credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express).

You can visit our ->, and if you want more information, you can contact us at:

Telephone: 918024515, or 902117362

Greetings and see what happens;)

djjoan's profile photo
djjoan
11/14/2011 9:01 a.m.

I think the device was worth not much, right?And they have uploaded it and then apply the discount ... the same as El Corte Inglés in his sales ... :)) :)) :))

The Chungo is to pay 340 more VAT for a box of 4 fucking sensors.the "German sensor" is cool more;278 If you buy 3 boxes ???much better price.

And how much do the sensors come out who buy it in the US?

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/14/2011 11:01 a.m.

They give me a feeling of non -professionals."Buy two and the third in the middle of the price" "The Sensor Week: Buy a box and give you a glycosport box" I will not continue, it will not be that I give them ideas.I think that with serious things they should not play with us that way, they upload 200 euros and I make you a discount of 200 euros.Let's see if they find out that it is not a whim, and if they sell more it is because people cannot afford it.They do not need to play the consumer, if there is no (money) cannot be removed.

I would like to carry the sensors continuously and pay the boxes to 340 or whatever.But when do you wear a sensor and see ???On the screen you start sweating because if the sensor fails you will have thrown 75 euros at the trash (the guarantee is a bit relative ... to start it does not jump the "sensor error" even if it is three days without showing any blood glucose andIf in the end the error comes out you have to send the data of the period that you carry the sensor, that they think that you have become well and maybe ... they return the money.As the sensor put me, because of a discursion that I had by phone with those of Novalab, because "it had been my fault that had put it badly" after arguing with them, they told me that the problem is that I had stored them badly... I'm going to let it warm me)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/14/2011 4:27 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

That is what makes me a little in behind, 340 euros for the sensors, that you can lengthen one more week but if you get wrong or any story is lying money and not precisely little money.
But of course the week I was wearing it I had an average of 120 with a deviation of 50 and my endocrine told me that with those values ​​the hemoglobin stayed at 6.5 of 7 that I have now.
One ethical thing, do you buy the sensors, to them or online?
Greetings

djjoan's profile photo
djjoan
11/14/2011 4:33 p.m.

Until now they, but next week I ask Germany (now I am living here) I will tell you how the experience.It looks like a company too young and a little disasters.But the sensors are the same and the price considerably lower.

PS: Of course one thing, the first sensor gave me error and changed it to me without problems.It was later when they got super rigid with the guarantee (according to them because of Dexcom USA)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/15/2011 2:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I think we should be a bit more discreet, I don't know why I give me that Videolab is already "contacting" the Germans.To the private partners.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
11/15/2011 4:18 a.m.

I think we should be a little more discreet, I don't know why I give me that Videolab is already "contacting" the Germans.To the private partners.

For me, there is no problem that those of Iberian Novalab know that they have put prices too high to the sensors.And that a product that only has to be brought from point to point B is not logical that it is loaded with that great price difference.
But well, I see that it is in all the same in this pig country.I don't understand why.For example, it was a stir when Amazon entered recently and people realized at the time the big price difference buying the same product on Amazon.com and Amazon.es.because?Are we the most idiots in Europe?I don't know.Someone explain to me.

But for the time being.If I can, I buy them in Germany, or in Belgium, or in Fernando Poo.

Novalab knows it.And I doubt that he can do anything to prevent us from buying them.Well yes.You can lower your prices.I recommend.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
11/15/2011 12:12 p.m.

I was going to answer something similar to what Gondurulo said.It is no use that I know only that you can buy cheaper sensors in Germany.(or tell it four from the forum) Ok, I win, but what I want is not to tease us in Spain (apart from that I doubt that they send sensors to another country from the European Union)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/15/2011 12:29 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I agree with you, who find out those of Novalab?because it is about, if there were competition sure that prices would be more competitive.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/15/2011 12:52 p.m.

I just tried to be practical, lowering prices could have already done it because I have been the first one that I have very clear what the meter and Medtronic sensors cost, much cheaper than Dexcom, I have made me want to scan aInvoice when seeing that there are data that are not true, which leads me to distrust some post.The first thing they will do as they read that the German distributor is more bararate, is to send him a "friendly" mail reminding him who sells in each site (distribution contracts etc) and do not hesitate that the most likely it is that the Germans refuse to sell toSpain to avoid moves, as happens in many cases such as the one mentioned by Amazon but also for example Elf Cosmetics, or even Ikea Baleares and Canarias.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
11/16/2011 3:44 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.