{'en': 'Social Security ... what material is paid and what does not?', 'es': 'La seguridad social... ¿Que material se paga y que no?'} Image

Social Security ... what material is paid and what does not?

Nita_Wave's profile photo   08/21/2010 7:32 a.m.

150 lancetas @ruthbia?They have never given me or one.
Strips and needles have not put any problem for a long time and I need them or do not take what m give every month because I don't know what will happen the next month.And unfortunately, with insulin Tresiba I also said more units but then everything is problems.Nor is it deceiving, we lower the doses and go up and also purge and sometimes you have a pen with 12 and you need 20 because I throw it.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/25/2016 10:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Narciso, with that glycosilada they should derive you urgently to your endocrine, which should force you to do at least 6 controls a day, at least until your controls are acceptable.It is not to alarm you but you cannot afford 3 controls a day when the glycosilada is telling you that you are (on average) to more than 200 glucose.You must control it urgently.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/26/2016 10:10 a.m.

A note to all those who belong to MUFACE and are attended by public health and do not give them the lancetas, MuFace pays them as pharmaceutical expenses.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/26/2016 11:18 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Anaisabel Well yes, this Tuesday I went again for material and gave me 150 glucose strips, 50 lancetas (and I told him that I did not want me to still have a unopened 50 box) and a 5mm needle box that I loveBecause they don't hurt;The above were 6 or 8 mm.
I also have to say that my endocrine puts it in the report: 200 strips for 6 daily controls and if the "boss" is sent by the nurse not chista :))

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/26/2016 1:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

kraken said:
@narciso, with that glycosilada you should urgently derive to your endocrine, which should force you to make you minimum 6 controls per day, at least until your controls are acceptable.It is not to alarm you but you cannot afford 3 controls a day when the glycosilada is telling you that you are (on average) to more than 200 glucose.You must control it urgently.

But is it so alarming to have glucose above 200?Surely, but I ask why the head of the Internal Medicine Unit of the Antequera Hospital, Mr. Miguel Angel Ordoñez, has always treated me with great tranquility, as taking iron to the matter.Moreover, when I told him that I was taking 3 controls a day (breakfast, food and dinner), I made the anger, saying that my fingers were going to put my fingers like a Christ, and that I only had to control the sugar every three days, for example, on Monday before breakfast, Thursday before each meal, on Sunday before dinner, Wednesday again before breakfast ... and so on.And that was when he had glycosilada at 11.5.Now it is in 9 and tells me that very well ....... ??????I repeat, Miguel Angel Ordoñez, head of the Department of Internal Medicine of the Antequera Hospital.Isn't what this man tells me normal?

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/26/2016 4:15 p.m.

narcisso said:
kraken said:
@narciso, with that glycosiladday, at least until your controls are acceptable.It is not to alarm you but you cannot afford 3 controls a day when the glycosilada is telling you that you are (on average) to more than 200 glucose.You must control it urgently.

But is it so alarming to have glucose above 200?Surely, but I ask why the head of the Internal Medicine Unit of the Antequera Hospital, Mr. Miguel Angel Ordoñez, has always treated me with great tranquility, as taking iron to the matter.Moreover, when I told him that I was taking 3 controls a day (breakfast, food and dinner), I made the anger, saying that my fingers were going to put my fingers like a Christ, and that I only had to control the sugar every three days, for example, on Monday before breakfast, Thursday before each meal, on Sunday before dinner, Wednesday again before breakfast ... and so on.And that was when he had glycosilada at 11.5.Now it is in 9 and tells me that very well ....... ??????I repeat, Miguel Angel Ordoñez, head of the Department of Internal Medicine of the Antequera Hospital.Isn't what this man tells me normal?

With that hemo you have to do more controls, I believe what you say because in Andalusia this is a shame, it also cost me a lot that my head doctor put me 5 controls a day. At least you should make you 5 because at those levels it isVery difficult to control the peaks I suppose.Cheer up!

pgs_cs's profile photo
pgs_cs
05/26/2016 9:15 p.m.

Thanks for the spirits.They help me a lot to fight like you and not throw in the towel.

Good night.I wish you all glycosylated to all.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/26/2016 11:20 p.m.

Do not satisfy yourself with a hem greater than 7, that they give you the strips and everything you need. The income from bad control comes out much more expensive than the strips.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/26/2016 11:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good yesterday I had consult with my endocrine, I commented on the advantages of continuing glucose meters is that we have to cost ourselves and indicated that through associations you could make strength so that one day they would be covered since it will be the future byAbove the meters you have to be clicking 6 or 7 times a day.
I commented that for type 2 diabetes, if they are investing money and echo they are leaving more effective ultimate generation but for those of type 1, we are forgotten.
Enfin

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/27/2016 10:18 a.m.

Pedro Jiménez said:
Well, ocment how the situation is in some areas of Andalusia:

Type I diabetics (Limit 50 Month Strips) If they are poorly controlled, the strips in the health center have to beg (unjust situation that results in my opinion on the quality of life).

Diabetics type II insulinderent (limit I think in 30 strips month)

Type II diabetics in treatment with oral antidiabetics (strips are not supplied)

They are experiencing this to save.But I think one thing is to try not to abuse the strips and others to cause situations in which a diabetic has to waste its time in begging strips.

With this what they are going to get is that people do not spend money on strips, as I have done these months, do not control, you end up uncontrolled and have to pay more in medications, for example in my case, I do not take anything andIt is possible that they already tell me that I have to take or even have to put insulin.The truth savings is done in prevention, if you give you the strips you need, you will not make asshole not control, it is better to put the patch, instead of solving problems before reaching those situations.For example, I cannot afford the 40 euros or more than a box of 50 strips.Come on, I can afford it, but just if the expense is monthly.I also think that measuring is very important, is that depending on the values, that day I can change food planning and advance the exercise or whatever.

Solution: I bought a cheaper glucometer and 100 strips at 16 euros.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/21/2016 10:39 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Narcissus ... I start being up to the SS).

To the grain ... the strips ... at the time they also put me problems, I was 6 a day and they did not simply crushed my fingers, I had a pile of hypos, etc ... and that is that work and work andDiabetes (especially certain works) are incompatible, at least in many moments.Even on some occasion I had to go abroad for a couple of weeks, I asked them to give me more strips and no, I had to advance the pharmacy (from their pocket) ... and I have talked there.They asked me for 10 ... and soon they rejected them that I had to go to inspection ... I went, all very polite ... that there were many ... that I had to fix myself with less (as if I liked to prick), it was to sayThat perfect, to play a role putting that the doctor considered that I needed 10 (so he prescribed them, since I knew my life) and that she refused to give them, therefore responsible for what could happen to me by the lack ofThose strips (hypo driving, at work, etc ...), I did not go from there (or paper ... or strips).At that moment I gave me the strips and they have never called me again for that subject (because how I stop using the continuous measurement ... 10 strips do not reach anything, so clear ... It is the most absurd information andPunctual of the world, now I would spend 20 a day).

Sometimes they think we spend strips because we like to prick our fingers ... the problem is that as things are, the health system bonuses the one who spends little (if I have a shattered knee ... and instead of operating,They keep me with anti -inflammatories, because the one who does it ... charges ... until I fall to the ground, and then one will have to maintain and pay operation), so that the best doctor will be the one who does not spend aTira ... even that you do not spend insulin (for dios, do not go binge on a Friday, like everyone else, and I spend 10 more units), and if you appear complications ... well man ... better endureWith these pills until it is too late (but I will be charging the pluses that touch me).

Is it very badly raised ... what they should do is give freedom, and bonate the one that managed to lower the glycosylated hemoglobin of their patients ... who has 10 and the casualties to 8?Olé ... a premium of 50 euros .... who is 8 and the casualties at 6?The same ... you would see how all the strips you needed, insulins you need ... and would not stop recommending and ask that continuous measurement be paid ... It would be a mutual effort to improve.

But when the expense is penalized ... what happens ... the confrontation ... that we want to live better ... and they want to win more.Simply.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
05/30/2017 7:47 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

I like to participate in this forum and I do it because I was surprised what some participants say.I am diabetic by birth and never, I repeat, I have never paid for glucose control devices, or by the lancetas, or by the strips, only I pay what corresponds to me for insulin and which is little.Everything gives me free in the Social Security outpatient.I would like you not to have a little respect and tell the truth.Thank you so much.

Cruz Suárez's profile photo
Cruz Suárez
02/12/2018 11:04 p.m.

@"Cruz Suarez" have also paid me everything but freestyle and now they are cutting in needles and lancetas.
It depends on the autonomous community in which you live you have a better or worse support for diabetes.
Those people do not lie;The Spanish SS is generally quite good but there are autonomies where the diabetic material is scarce.
To me in Castilla La Mancha if my nurse was not (vacation, disease or courses) I did not give me the material, in Madrid that does not happen to me, the substitute gives me what I need.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/13/2018 7:54 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I am Type 1 diabetic since 2002 and they have given me everything without paying anything, except the insulin bolis, like everyone else, the only thing that I have to pay for the material are the puncture's launch.

The reviews with the endocrine every 6 months with eating analytics and with the ophthamologist every 2 years to do the background.

I look at my feet, they have never asked me, neither the endo nor the header.

Now they are preparing me to put insulin bomb.

In Valladolid Capital, which I had not said where.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
02/13/2018 9:02 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

I have been checked with some comments that I have read ... x_x
Speaking of my experience (in Malaga), I am very happy, the truth.
The strips pick them up in pharmacy with a medical recipe.For a few years I have a report from the endocrine where I say, minimum, six strips a day.Right now, I have three boxes of one hundred strips each to start.With insulin, as with the strips.For both the proportional pay.
The needles for the pens were given to me in my health center but in the last consultation with my endocrine, I made a recipe for one year.He put that I had to change the needles with each puncture, so every month they give me one or two boxes of needles in the pharmacy.Total, that I now have several reserve boxes.
I have to look for them.
And, about reviews: consultations every six months (sometimes with complete analytics and sometimes they make me the same day of the glycosylated review), and in between I can talk to my endocrine telemedicine;I go every year or a year and a half to the ophthalmologist derived by the endocrine for retinography;And, for the diabetic foot, I have been on my own for years to a podiatrist once every two months.

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
02/13/2018 10:08 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

Good morning

Cantabria:
Insulin in the pharmacy with the electronic recipe (formerly Emla too)
In the ambulatory: reactive strips, needles and lancetas ... Here we have already seen that it depends on the ambulatory, they give you material so that you are a season without having to ask, or they are racked with the fair.
In the hospital: consumables for the bomb.

And as of this month they also plan to supply Free sensors (for children and special cases) believe that collecting them in the ambulatory.I will give you more data when it touches us review, because it does not seem fair and it should be for everyone the same.

helora's profile photo
helora
02/18/2018 12:33 p.m.

lidiamr said:
@Joseludi the material has always given it to me in the health center: strips, needles, lancetas, I have never had to remove anything from that in pharmacy.Insulin has always come out for less than € 3/box, I do not remember exactly how much, and the eutirox for some cents, but for a couple of months by removing both the price that appears is € 0.I always ask, how much is it?And in pharmacies they look at me strange ... no, nothing, nothing ...?

Insulin, as Gala says, for about € 4 in pharmacy.I also live in Castilla La Mancha, .. Jjjjja not tenting because they charge you anything ... there is any failure, and you appear as a pensioner?
What if I hble, is that if 3 months have elapsed, I have not bought Tresiba again, (which is quite expensive), I have to keep an endocrine report .. the pharmacy sends it to an inspector of the S.Social, andThey already give the OK, so that they give it back to me again.The pharmacy knows me, and me "FIA" until I arrive.
It is a pain, but Tresiba I use very little, so there are times that more than 3 months have passed until I acquire it again ..

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
02/20/2018 11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Well, when I collect insulin in the pharmacy with the electronic recipe I pay about € 14 for a novorapid box and another of a levem.
The rest is the nurse that this week is cows and I need needles.... so I would have to explain to the substitute that I want 3 boxes of 8mm and strips.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/22/2018 12:21 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Alicante
Well, in the pharmacy with an electronic recipe they give me the insulin bolis and the recent strips, all scheduled by the doctor and when I lack something, the doctor makes it without problems.
The rest of the fungible needles, and lancetas, supply them in the health center for my nurse.
Here we have a Valencian Generalitat Law, where we have to supply material for 90 days.
To me, they were ninging me the supplies of the health center, that is, that every time I needed material I had to go to the health center, and there, as if they were doing a favor they gave me a box of 100 needles and a handfulof lancetas.
I contacted my diabetic association and informed me of the law, I was filled with the complaint sheet in triplicate, and I presented it, they sealed my sheet and the one that I had to send to the Department of Health and left, soonTime called me my doctor to ask me what was happening and after talking to him, he made an order for nursing where I said they had to provide material for 90 days at the rate of 5 glycemia a day, and put it on the computer,So when I go for material, the nurse knows what he has to supply.
Here they put insulin bombs for free but give them drops.
Greetings to all.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
02/23/2018 7:25 p.m.

Good afternoon to all boys,

I am from Catalonia.Three weeks ago I spoiled my glucometer and I went with my nurse to explain the situation and ask for another.
My nurse gives me a glucometer (the little machine and is already) and tells me that the puncher must pay and finance it from my pocket, which works so now.
It had never happened to me.In fact, when using the glucometer they gave me, I realized that I was already used because in memory I had registered measures.
Is the material provided by the SS contemplated in any regulations?I can't find a way to find what my rights are in my CCAA.
Do you know how I can find it?
Luckily I carry Dexcom, but I would have been 3 weeks without glucometer or, where appropriate, I would have paid it.

Thank you very much to all and greetings!

MireiaB's profile photo
MireiaB
09/17/2018 2:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.