{'en': 'Social Security ... what material is paid and what does not?', 'es': 'La seguridad social... ¿Que material se paga y que no?'} Image

Social Security ... what material is paid and what does not?

Nita_Wave's profile photo   08/21/2010 7:32 a.m.

Hello,

Go jaleo with the autonomous communities !!!

The Royal Decree that sets the portfolio common to all autonomous communities of medical services says that reactive strips are dispensed for free, syringes or needles as well as the lancets.What he does not say is the amount every time he must dispense.So who they are charging to claim.As you will know, each community takes to contest with laboratories that material buys and delivers to the patients, and each health center has its budget for this type of material and often try to save at our expense giving us less material than they should.

If any problems have on our page a claim model aimed at patient care of the Autonomous Community to claim this type of "events", you can also consult for mail.

Greetings.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
10/08/2015 6:57 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

Here in Granada where I live the mixed insulin Humalog Mix 25 I am 4 and some of euros and the strips that of the Acutrend Sensor 1.47 (although the device have to change it because it does not measure the glucose levels well, always this about 20 unitsAbove), the needles and lancetas are given to me in the ambulatory without problems, unless they do not have stocks

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/07/2015 2:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is paid € 4.15 for all pen insulins/5 units in all communities

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2015 3:08 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

To me the last boxes I have taken, they have not charged me.And the eutirox either .. I don't know why, like that.LIVE IN CASTILLA LA MANCHA

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
11/07/2015 10:01 a.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

In Andalusia, Málaga specifically, I have to pay for insulin and strips.Every time I get the 2 things are about € 6 and something and two boxes take two boxes (I have a bomb).The pump supplies do send them home by mail.Total, about € 12 per month in insulin and strips, apart from lancetas and other things that are apart.
A luxury come on, as if we had chosen to be diabetic.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
11/07/2015 11:53 a.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Do you have to pay lancetas?In your health center they should give you free and free needles.

pike's profile photo
pike
11/07/2015 12:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

In Badajoz they give me free in the ambulatory lancetas, strips and needles, I only buy insulin with recipe, at the price that @Gala says, they give me two boxes of strips every 15 days ,., I measure me about 5 times a day

nuria_NBA's profile photo
nuria_NBA
11/07/2015 8:04 p.m.

@pike in Barcelona insulinas as everywhere, lancetas of the prick LSS pays, but a bag with six or seven that lasts years is usually coming.You throw about 50 per month and needles about 10 a month.It is true that if you cry and drag enough you give you a few more.Frequently what happens is that when the visit touches the strips have not arrived and things like that, so they try to bore you asking for another appointment, I do not know if they will charge for objectives or the bosses give them collejas if they are too generous.I certainly cannot say anything bad about my doctors, but it is true that they supply them on accusagotas

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2015 8:52 p.m.

@kraken, only give you 50 strips a month?And 10 needles ??That is a misery. They would have to give you four more times, at least.
With less than 6 strips a day, a type1 is not controlled.Tell your endo to prescribe them to give them the nurse.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/07/2015 11:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

lidia9110 said:
to me the last boxes I have taken, have not charged me.And the eutirox either .. I don't know why, like that.I live in Castilla La Mancha

Have you not charged you for insulin boxes or the rest of the material?I also live in Castilla La Mancha and only pay for insulin with the reduced price with the recipe.

I see that the bomb have been granted, how good luck!

DiabetesForo
11/07/2015 11:40 p.m.

@Regina thanks for the advice but the truth is that now with the free if the sensors do not do much spending few strips

DiabetesForo
11/08/2015 12:44 a.m.

Ah, ok, you have the free .., but you pay it, and needles give you very few .., which are one use,.although we take advantage of them more ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/08/2015 12:47 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@joseludi the material has always given it to me in the health center: strips, needles, lancetas, I have never had to remove anything of that in pharmacy.Insulin has always come out for less than € 3/box, I do not remember exactly how much, and the eutirox for some cents, but for a couple of months by removing both the price that appears is € 0.I always ask, how much is it?And in pharmacies they look at me strange ... no, nothing, nothing ...?

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
11/08/2015 1:43 a.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

kraken said:
@pike in Barcelona insulinas as everywhere, lancetas of the prick lss pays, but a bag with six or seven usually comes that lasts to me.You throw about 50 per month and needles about 10 a month.

@kraken When do you say 10 needles do you mean ten boxes or really 10 needles?Needles are one -use.Look on the Internet how the needle's tip is after a single puncture.If talking about possible infections.
I guess at least you will prick 4 times a day, which for 30 days are 120 needles per month.
If you don't give you that number, you have the complaint won in advance.This abuse cannot be consented.Not for you, or for those who come behind.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
11/09/2015 11:08 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

@aaandres, thanks for the advice, I'm going to explain better.The last times they gave me tips for the feathers, the poor nurse had a box for all the patients of the day, so it gave me "the ones I could", that is 10 or 12 put in an envelope or in a latex glove.Of course I could ask for time for the next day and they would give me more without problem.But in the end, they get what they want, which is to get bored, because with the work schedules we carry it is difficult to be in the consultation every two weeks for something that should be automatic.I personally use some tips that I buy in the pharmacy, they come many and cost 30 or 40 euros the box.The truth is that I can use one or two tips at most pen, because they go very well and they don't bother anything.I have never had problems with skin infection.I recognize that it is not ideal, but for 30 or 40 euros I save many additional hours of waiting in the consultation.

DiabetesForo
11/09/2015 3:47 p.m.

In my Hospital Agujas I want, I almost forces me my endocrine to take 1 box every time I go and when I'm going to take the strips he always asks me how many glycemia I make up to date and makes a mental calculation that always fails him because I alwaysI take out some more boxes ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/09/2015 6:15 p.m.

Well, 200 strips/month, 150 lancetas and huge boxes of needles.All the SS with the Endo recipe indicating these amounts.Whenever I go they give me what I need without problem.
Insulin is also covered by SS.
Both in Castilla La Mancha in 2015 and now in Madrid.
In Castilla la Mancha I had more problems because nurses did not want to give the material and put a complaint (nor to come out of their pocket!);
Last week they gave me half of the strips because I carry the free and I do half of controls, the postprandials measure them with the free, but before the main meals I use the two.

The endocrine told me that the hospital material manages it nationwide, it is a protocol of the national health system and is then distributed to autonomies;He told me that they are trying to enter the system but negotiate with Abbott at European level to lower costs.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/26/2016 10:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In Malaga, no

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/25/2016 9:51 p.m.

Moreover, the other day I asked the nurse who takes me the issue of the needles and the accu-chek strips, that I prescribe one more strip a day, just one, and he told me that with the money of the taxpayers I did not knowPlay ............. send noses, I have been religiously quoting the SS for more than 23 years and when I need a shit of shit ... more a day, I release theTaxpayers ......

Insulin more of the same.As you get more than the prescribed, you run out of insulin bolis.The doses at which doctors have prescribed, no more, or less.It is not surprising that patients deceive them saying that they get more than the account to always be covered in case you have to put more for some rush.

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/25/2016 9:55 p.m.

regina said:
@kraken, only give you 50 strips a month?And 10 needles ??That is a misery. They would have to give you four more times, at least.
With less than 6 strips a day, a type1 is not controlled.Tell your endo to prescribe them to give them the nurse.

I prescribe 3 strips a day, I have type 1 and totally uncontrolled. How can I convince my nurse to prescribe more to day?Any kind of law or something where I can grab me?

THANK YOU!

Narciso's profile photo
Narciso
05/25/2016 10 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.