Lantus

Ana82's profile photo   10/27/2010 6:52 a.m.

Thanks @regina, I think that.We will wait for the next visit we have, and if the Lantus keeps us, I will ask you to rechargeable that there is on average.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
02/11/2016 10:54 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

My daughter continues with Lantus at night, we have come to put up to 25 of 14 that we started a year ago.Now we have had to ban, in just over fifteen days we are with 18, but it continues to have hypos from 5 in the morning, that there is no way to trace, a juice is taken a little but at 8 there is anothertime between 60 and 70, when before a juice gave him a peak of almost 300 and we had to change for glucose.If lunch comes with hiccups to food and dinner any day too, although it mends.I get out of this to download so much and not see effect, are any advice or idea that can guide me?

RocioLlinares
07/14/2016 2:27 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Well I look at 100% identified with most of the comments of this thread.
My doses are 21 HS 20 of Lantus and 09.00 14 and I arrived relatively well in the afternoon.
The idea of ​​leaving the dose has been from @regina and is the best system so far for me.
According to my endo if 70 % of the day we are with acceptable values ​​is the important thing in the long term.
What is true is that this insulin does not last 24 hours and the afternoons rises glycemia even without eating anything.
Options are not many.
Continue with her to correct quickly or exercise in the afternoon Aerobico walk running etc. This option is the best in my personal case.
Toujeo with this has been fatal fatal.
Treshiba the endo does not want to prescribe it.
greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/14/2016 3:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, you are two, @Afterego, you and my daughter, who do not want to change insulin.In the case of my daughter because it is covered at 24 h, so far it came well, but now we are going from hiccups, everything is to go down and there is no shape.

RocioLlinares
07/14/2016 3:11 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

sprinkle said:
because you are two, @Afterego, you and my daughter, who do not want to change insulin.In the case of my daughter because it is covered at 24 hours, so far it came well, but now we are going from hiccups, everything is to go down and there is no shape.

Rocio looking at your avatar and the description of the insulin doses if you always have to modify the quantity of the rapid in relation to the amount of HC, your daughter looks thin.
It may be a lot of insulin, consult him with the endo to see what he says.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/14/2016 3:20 p.m.

We are also going down the fast dose, but what worries me the most are hypos when there is no quick effect, I suppose they will be because it is slow, but everything is to go down and there is no shape.
We spent 15 days ago with his endo, and all he told us is that we were doing well, that in time of growth and hormonal change he can need until twice the dose, which is what happened to us this winter, butNow he has much left over what we upload and we have to go down, and we are ..... we will continue to go down ...

RocioLlinares
07/14/2016 3:54 p.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

New in the use of Lantus, I have reached 16 doses and the average is in 140/150.In addition to two Sinjards 1000 every 12h.My question to the forum, by definition, do you go from having DM2 to DM1?
Well, until now and I have 24 with DM2 and I have 70 years the control with exercise and metformin diet and/or Sinjardy worked well.But for a few months to here not adding Lantus 16 uni.It is regularized and the endocrine added Rybelsus 3mg

DonLenguita's profile photo
DonLenguita
05/06/2024 3:16 a.m.

donlenguita said:
new in the use of lantus, I have reached 16 dose and the average is in 140/150.In addition to two Sinjards 1000 every 12h.My question to the forum, by definition, do you go from having DM2 to DM1?
Well, until now and I have 24 with DM2 and I have 70 years the control with exercise and metformin diet and/or Sinjardy worked well.But for a few months to here not adding Lantus 16 uni.It is regularized and the endocrine added Rybelsus 3mg

It is not that it is passed to type 1, because type 1 is an autoimmune disease, but over time the pancreas is exhausted and it is normal to need external insulin.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/06/2024 9:04 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.