{'en': '"Truquis" to hide or carry the pump', 'es': '"TRUQUIS" para esconder o llevar la bomba'} Image

"Truquis" to hide or carry the pump

kekiya's profile photo   11/24/2010 2:20 p.m.

Hello!

I write this post in order to help each other the people who carry or are going to use a bomb, to know where to hide it or take it more comfortably.

I had the idea of ​​buying a kidney or something similar to take it at the waist, but in Spain things like that are explicitly for bombShipping, and honestly, it is not worth it.

To sleep the easiest is to sew a type sock like mobile phones, but .... for daily?

Are there women who put it in the bra, but ... how ??

I do not imagine with my "picamn" putting me the bomb, the pump was going to be noticed too ... and the pants pockets ... complicated, when for example we wear pitillo pants or dresses ...

Could we help us with photos (that do not teach much or not committed) to give us ideas, right?

What do you think?

And without photo, any advice helps, especially those who are rookies.

Thank you!!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/24/2010 2:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What a good idea !!
I can't think of how to put it in the bra because I say that with any minimally adjusted jersey or shirt it is very notice, right ???
And for skirts and dresses (I use them a lot) they have told me that there is like a league with a bag to put on your leg ... but I have not found photos or anything :( (and maybe it's not sodifficult to do) ....

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
11/25/2010 6:19 a.m.

I am that the fasteners, I have some who fashed in the front, and the truth, little space stay to put a bomb ... hahahaha :)) :))
And about the leagues, I have seen it, there are some, which are a pass!But we return to the same topic, they sell them abroad, they charge you a pasture, and another grassland in shipping costs ... so that then they retain it in Barajas and ... another grassland !!!hahaha
In addition, for the league ... you would have to do something manual such as fasteners without straps, with silicone bands so that it does not fall all the time or we are uploading it all the time ... no? I know...hahaha
I imagine that the most comfortable would be at the waist, carry some kind of tape, or fannyry, and put it so that you do not keep the brooch on your back.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/25/2010 6:59 a.m.

Hello!!

As I comment yesterday in the other post, I usually carry the bomb in the bra on one side, under the armpit, without bag or anything.I have ever put it in front and it is very uncomfortable, it shows less, but I don't like it.If the shirt is very tight, it shows, but no.I spent a year at work without saying that it was diabetic and one day I told them and asked them, did you not suspect anything with this that I carry under the arm (the bomb in the bra)?And people had not set.When I told him, they said good ..., because if you look the same way it shows a little ...

For the skirts ... from a very little time I have gone to a college of nun in uniform, and the girls we got Maya under the skirt so that the boys will not lift our skirts ... what times: P In winter I wear short MayaWith a mobile case (sock) sewn to the Maya, on the side, a little above the knee.If the skirt is narrow, I leave the pump between the legs a little above the knee and is wide on the side (it is more comfortable).In summer it is a bit roll because it gives heat

To play sports, in Decathlon they sell running pants that carry a pocket inside for the MP3, it is comfortable.

At the beginning it takes it to the waist, chain type or mobile cover, but it was not comfortable for me.I also find it comfortable to take it in these bags that are put on the waist, such as the photo Link ... ado-03.jpg (the first one I have found online)
And a few years ago the pants with side pockets ( Link ...nv.jpg & amp; t = 1 <!

I hope these tips serve you, to see if people are encouraged to put their tricks: P

tica's profile photo
tica
11/25/2010 8:50 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thanks Tica!
Well, look, that in the armpit area I had not occurred to me, what a great idea!I will try to get it there when they give it to me, but fear gives me that with how nervous I am that of a wiggle with my arm and I get off!
The skirt, that if I had thought about it, but ... and if it is a one -piece dress? The bag ... that is precisely a bit big ... hehehe, I don't know, it would have to look for... And the pants, Joe, before there were many, and beautiful, but now you only find them in the markets, and of a bad trapillo ... but it is a good option to take it comfortably

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/25/2010 10:14 a.m.

Ei!What a good entrance !!!

I wear the pump in my pants, in my pocket.For me it is the most comfortable.I have tried it in the bra and there is no way, I am uncomfortable.If I wear a skirt, I carry it in the skirt pocket too.

To sleep, when the pajamas does not wear a pocket, I hooked it with a mobile sock and an unmissable inside the pants and nothing shows.You can see a photo of the invention here: http: //diabetesybombadeinsulina.blogspot.com/2010/08/la-bomba-for-diad.html .I have also used this system with dresses, hooking the unmissable in the panty (it was summer), yes, I use wide dresses.Once I was doing tests with a tight dress and I came to the conclusion that it would be best to take the bomb that day, because it was impossible to hide it (or in the bra, it looked a lot).I have not yet put any dress in winter, but I think it will be easier to hold it with the average.

To go to the gym I hooked her in her pants with a rigid mobile case with clamp.Here you have the photo: http: //diabetesybombadeinsulina.blogspot.com/2010/09/la-bomba-y-el-gimnasio.html .It is the same as I use to go to the beach, to get hooked on the bikini.

Let's see if we are getting ideas !!!!

All the best!

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/03/2010 3:45 p.m.

Well, I just found on an eBay style page, where I found a very cool thing to carry the pump. At least, it seems comfortable!

Talk to the girl who does them (all this, with my spaninglish, and pulling a Google translator, hahaha) apparentI think everyone, and my belt has come out more shipping costs, 20 dollars (15 euros)

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/04/2010 4:49 a.m.

How interesting!Although it seems excessive for day to day, it can go very well to wear with dresses.If you just buying it, you will tell us!

All the best

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/04/2010 5:25 a.m.

I know, it seems comfortable, and for 15 euros it is not bad ... in summer as in winter, to wear a skirt or anchitas shirts, you put that, and at least friction does not make you, and you do not carry the cable hanging byout or anything ... nu se!When I arrive, I will put photos so you can see it as it is: D

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/04/2010 5:45 a.m.

Well I just found on an eBay style page, where I found a very cool thing to carry the pump. At least, it seems comfortable!

: Shock :: Shock:
Oh my God: Mrgreen:

I want one of those with a dedicated department for the sandwich, another for the Glucosport and another for the sample of watches I sell at home :)) :))

I see a little exaggerated ... but hey, if you make an atmosphere :)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/05/2010 12:38 p.m.

Hahahaha, obviously you will not fill it all the pockets !!! With the central pa the pump is more than enough!:)) :))

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/05/2010 1:19 p.m.

I want one of those with a dedicated department for the sandwich, another for the Glucosport and another for the sample of watches I sell at home :)) :))

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/05/2010 4:01 p.m.

Uffffff, I think it's a horror: Mrgreen:, how uncomfortable God.
I usually wear it in the skirt pocket or pants and especially in the belt with the clamp that the pump brings.At the moment I have not found a better place, the truth is that I do not have the obsession with hiding it, I don't care that it is seen and I do not buy clothes that "force me" to take off the bomb ...;) ... becauseI am sure that I do not take it except forces majeure :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/05/2010 5:35 p.m.

I do not know what kind of pants you use !! hahahaha, but in my pants pockets it doesn't come in much ... at most euros and now! The pockets are very small ...: Oops:

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/06/2010 3:41 a.m.

Hello, I take a bomb for 2 years and take it in the part of the bra holder with a pump brand case to which the belcro modifies but it has to be in women with little chest and have some holeAmong the 2 breasts, there is nothing, but those who like to show a neckline or have more than one 90 to forget, it was very practical to me, nobody learned, if I even wear it with my wedding dress in the necklineAnd nobody found out.I no longer use bomb but I still have it.

yaiza's profile photo
yaiza
12/07/2010 4:44 a.m.

Chic@s ... There are my councils, although some may seem a bit: s: s hehehe but they are 100 % effective
To sleep, what I do is put the pump in the pant, with the cannula and all well stuck to the body, in this way, if I turn sleeping, the pump and the cannula and my body revolve at the same time, preventing me from fallingOr for the gnte that leaves her in the pillow, I get a pull and take it off !!!!is suuuuper comfortable seriously !!!!Try it and M Tellis !!
For the day by day, I carry it with a clamp caught in the center of the subject!And it's Suuper cmodo seriously !!Doesn't it notice so much ehhh! ??is to get used to!

When I wear a dress or skirt, the leagues end up falling: S: S so with the same clamp that I have for the subject (which are for the pumps) I take it to the bragite on the outside, I do not know if I explain myself, to theZip height ... and as the zipper itself already makes a pakeño, it does not show =) and when the skirt is very tight or the tube dress ... Well, as when I sleep, I keep it in La Braguita!!!!hehehe can you put a sock or something to make it more protected !!!

I already tell me !!A BESAZOO !!!

kiara's profile photo
kiara
12/20/2010 3:17 p.m.

Good to all:

In case it helps you or gives you some idea about how to carry your bomb, I have made 2 very economical castings, but not bad.I have only needed fabric retales that I had at home (a piece of a cotton shirt and another cotton point retal) as well as 4 brooches for each cover.
I have tried to upload some photos to see them, but I have already read that it is not possible to upload files from the PC itself.I don't know how to solve it.You already tell me something if you are interested in seeing the photos.

In summary, material for each cover: a fabric rectangle the size of an A5 folio, more or less, and 4 brooches.That is, a piece of fabric of the size of a "normal" A4 folio, 2 covers would leave.

The model I have done is based on the cover for accu-chek bra and goes on the side, under the arm and between the chest and the tyrant.You can give the length you want so that it is more or less close to the armpit.I will use it in the horizontal band of the bra, as I said, but it can be put in the bra, in the pants belt, in a garter liquefar, ... where you want.

My bomb is the Spirit combo.I still have not connected it -it will be on January 11, if everything goes well -but I have been testing the covers and carrying the bomb with them and I find it quite comfortable and safe.

Anyway, any little thing you want to ask about the covers, here you have me.

Good end of the year for everyone and that the next one is better than this always.

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
12/28/2010 12:50 p.m.

Thanks Ilipa!
Then let's see if I found out ... the pump would be put in the side of the bra, under the armpit, in horizontal position ... but does not move there?Is it right?And if you hit your arm?Hehehehe, to me for January they already put it too!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/29/2010 4:43 a.m.

Thank you ilipa!
Then let's see if I found out ... the pump would be put in the side of the bra, under the armpit, in horizontal position ... but does not move there?Is it right?And if you hit your arm?hehehehe, to me for January they already put it too!

My cover makes it vertical position, but it could be done to be horizontally.It all depends on whether you do the highest case or vice versa.
It is fastened and safe because then you are supposed to wear a shirt and between your arm and the cover with the pump, go that shirt, blouse, sweater, ... if it is a tight shirt, of lycra for example, then, then, then, thenMore still that the case is left with the pump.
And neither does the bomb be completely motionless.No problem if it moves a bit while the cannula remains correctly inserted in the body and insulin between good.

We have a few days left to "release" the bike.I have an appointment for January 11.Excellent!

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
12/29/2010 5 a.m.

I want to see those photos for FA !!!! How do we do it?

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
12/29/2010 5:05 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.