{'en': '"Truquis" to hide or carry the pump', 'es': '"TRUQUIS" para esconder o llevar la bomba'} Image

"Truquis" to hide or carry the pump

kekiya's profile photo   11/24/2010 2:20 p.m.

I want to see those photos for FA !!!! How do we do it?

I have no idea where I could hang them to share them.If someone knows it, it would be interesting to say how it is done.I understand that they cannot be hung directly from the PC in the forum unless authorized "Noséquién.":?

Nor are they any discovery, or anything from the other world, but they can always give ideas on how to carry it and even improve this form.;)

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
12/29/2010 7:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Aleeee, I also want to see those photos !!!Yes you can hang photos, there are people in other posts who have hung some photo ... Now, how, I don't know .... I think that from a website upload images, you put the image, and copies the URL...No?I have done so in other forums
By the way, I also have an appointment on 11!So for the same day more or less they put it!: D

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/29/2010 9:21 a.m.

Hooooooooola!

I am doing a conscientious research work in the blog field ... If I get one, I immediately hang the photos.

In the end you will say, "Buaaaaaaah, go Birria. For that!":))

I have already warned, huh?That they are no discovery, but it helped me much to see online phototes of how people manage to take them, so, if I contribute to helping someone, magnificent.

Eah, I'm going to continue with the blog.As soon as I get it, I put the URL here to see "my wonderful creations.";)

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
12/29/2010 1:46 p.m.

Hooooooooola!

I am doing a conscientious research work in the blog field ... If I get one, I immediately hang the photos.

In the end you will say, "Buaaaaaaah, go Birria. For that!":))

I have already warned, huh?That they are no discovery, but it helped me much to see online phototes of how people manage to take them, so, if I contribute to helping someone, magnificent.

Eah, I'm going to continue with the blog.As soon as I get it, I put the URL here to see "my wonderful creations.";)

Presentation of my blog and the photos of the covers.

You can see them here:

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
12/29/2010 2:55 p.m.

Ale, I have already seen the melt in your blog, how cool !!!
But in summer you also carry them there?Do not "mark" much with the shirts?
Thank you very much for the beautiful contribution, very original your "Collection of costumes for the bike 2010", hahahaha :)) :)) :))

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/30/2010 5:11 a.m.

I have seen them too !!
And I liked it a lot!
Thanks for the contribution!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
12/30/2010 6:11 a.m.

Ei!I've already seen the covers!What ingenuity!: D

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
12/30/2010 11:16 a.m.

Hooooooooola to all!

I'm thinking

You ask me if I use these covers in summer and if they don't notice much ... caneeeeeeeeees, unfortunateI connect it.

Yes I can tell you that I have it at home and I have been trying to take it a whole day and sleep with it as if it were already operational.Now in winter, without a doubt, it goes unnoticed because we wear more clothes.I put it with a long -sleeved lycra shirt and it is very fastened and safe thanks to the tight shirt, but it shows, of course.

I was using it on the side of the body hanging from the horizontal band of the bra and in line with the arm.Unless you hit your arm and do not move it or to grab when you fall, I suppose it will be noticed ... but I don't care

The bad summer will be that, maybe you notice more because there are less clothes and more tight, but it is worth it: the bomb wins by win.;)

Happy year to all.

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
12/30/2010 2:13 p.m.

Hahahaha, it's true, I didn't remember that they put the bomb at the same time !! hahahaIn that case some waterproof melt so that the sweat does not harm him ... well, nothing, happy year to all, that there is nothing left !!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
12/31/2010 3:57 a.m.

Hello, I have been only with the bomb for 15 days and the truth is that where I take it it is in the front of the bra and it does not show anything, it is more or find out that I carry it.The first day I hook her with the clip in the pants and you did not see the ones that mounted to go to the bathroom.Tell you that I have put it with moderately glued dresses but since I have enough chest, nothing is noticeable.To sleep I put on a bra who does not squeeze anything and take it in the same place.The first day you may find yourself a little rare but really that for me it is the most comfortable.In the box of my bomb I came a catalog of accessories that you could ask for among them the garter liguero that you comment on some of you but the hospital nurse who have had them to teach and has not loved it.What arises for me is in summer as you do so that it happens as unnoticed as possible ?????????

SONIAG's profile photo
SONIAG
02/16/2011 11:50 a.m.

Summer is the question ...
Obviously, in winter, carrying it in the bra is the most comfortable, and when wearing jerseys and a thousand layers of clothes, is it not to show, but ... and in summer?When are you carrying a word of honor?There are no more noses than to carry it in the pants. And the theme of sweat?In the gutter, in summer, it usually sweats a lot, and more if you have a lot of chest.It is not that it is jets, but I would not like the pump to be broken because it is "soaked" in sweat.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/16/2011 12:05 p.m.

Hello!!
Sonia: What bomb have you put you?
Kekiya: Do you already have yours?
Greetings!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
02/17/2011 5:56 a.m.

Hello gorgeous!
Yes, I already have it on!It is the I see, from Medtronic, and I am very happy!: D

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/17/2011 6:15 a.m.

We want photos of the bombs (in situ, of course) :)) :)) :)) :))

Sorry, I have not been able to resist when you see this thread ...
Anyone had to make old green, right?
I am old ... and well, green green, but I am pale, and when I'm bad, my mother says I'm green, so you can use ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/17/2011 10:18 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hahahaha, Grondullo, you are not an old man!:)) :)) :))

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/17/2011 10:24 a.m.

How lucky !!!!!
And how did you not say anything !!!!! ??????
Count, as you go, how the controls, such as day by day (showers, exits, work ...).
And the photos ..... hahahahahahaha! Although all the information is welcome !!!!;)

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
02/18/2011 5:13 a.m.

Ah right?I would swear that I put it in some post .... hahaha :)) :))
Well nothing, I have been from day 10, and the truth is that very happy.So much ... Buuuffff .... Lato!
To sleep or notice it, I get hooked on the bra and don't even get that ... hahahaha, if very happy!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/18/2011 5:55 a.m.

Hello everyone !!I just disembarked here.It is not that it is new in this diabetes since I am from 4. Now I have 33, but I have been little with the insulin pump, a week and two days and I do not carry it very well.Of course, I can tell you that I put the bomb tied to the bra.With shirts and jerseys it does not show, it goes unnoticed.The bad thing is that I have not yet found the site to put it with dresses or skirts.I very tight clothes do not use so it comes to the hair of hooking it in the bra, hanging a little between chest and chest.If someone has more tricks I would appreciate them because everything starts and more if you only see the negative.I am a little overwhelmed.Thank you.

María's profile photo
María
02/19/2011 4:53 p.m.

Hello everyone !!I just disembarked here.It is not that it is new in this diabetes since I am from 4. Now I have 33, but I have been little with the insulin pump, a week and two days and I do not carry it very well.Of course, I can tell you that I put the bomb tied to the bra.With shirts and jerseys it does not show, it goes unnoticed.The bad thing is that I have not yet found the site to put it with dresses or skirts.I very tight clothes do not use so it comes to the hair of hooking it in the bra, hanging a little between chest and chest.If someone has more tricks I would appreciate them because everything starts and more if you only see the negative.I am a little overwhelmed.Thank you.

I do the dress is a bit wide, we are not super rootted in the waist, I put the pump hold in the stockings at the waist, nothing moves.If the dress is also wearing a belt, nothing is seen.

And on the skirts, if they carry pocket, I put it in my pocket.

There is another trick that is to put it on the thigh, but I have not used it yet, I have not dedicated enough time to shuffle the most comfortable options.The biggest risk I see here is that you slip.But I think this could be fixed with a garter of those who get hooked on the panties ... I don't know, I still turn it to this issue :)

Another option, if you carry wide boots and the stockings are not transparent, it can be to put the pump in the boot.

And I have read people who put on the bomb in the bra, but hung, not hold with it.

In winter it is easier to find options ... I find it more to think about the summer: without stockings, without boots ... I only have the option and bra.

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
02/20/2011 5:45 a.m.

Hello!Medtronic has a catalog with covers and things about those, and I bought a league with a built -in cover, I tried it and was superincomodes, so it is what you say Olguilla, in summer it is more complicated and we have only a waist and bra.:)

paula's profile photo
paula
03/11/2011 4:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.