{'en': '"Truquis" to hide or carry the pump', 'es': '"TRUQUIS" para esconder o llevar la bomba'} Image

"Truquis" to hide or carry the pump

kekiya's profile photo   11/24/2010 2:20 p.m.

Holas !!!
Here I put some pictures (let's see if they look) from the belt that bought me online to carry the pump. For dresses, or if one day you use a word of honor and do not carry a bra, because it is great to take it belowThe clothes.The hips, type belt.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
03/12/2011 6:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Kekiya, I think my belt is very cool.
Where did you buy it ??
It seems to me a very good option and I will take it into account if in the end they put the bomb, they will have only about 15 days to know ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/12/2011 12:02 p.m.

Hello
I am the mother of a preteen girl, as she does not carry a bra, I have chosen to make her eyes in her pants pockets, the truth is where she complains less than she is seen.
I would like other users to comment on their ingenious solutions.

Judith970's profile photo
Judith970
04/29/2016 11:13 a.m.

@Judith970 There are frogs that to wear it at the waist to do sports and under shirts are not noticed, they are finite and you can find them in Decatlon, it is quite protected if it does sports, and the fabric bandits are also very comfortable to take what aboveYou have a photo.In the diabetic store there are many options in case you want to look, we have discount those of the forum.
Also the clamp and hooked on the cowboy.But the same may seem less comfortable.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/29/2016 3:11 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello!I have been since I started my adolescence the insulin bomb in the bra, who is super comfortable and nothing is noticYou want to put on necklines from time to time and of course with the bomb in the bra because it looks and is ugly, but well that for the day to day does not worry, what you worry is that in less than a year I will graduate fromBachelor and I want to wear this dress:
Link
The bomb in the bra is discarded, I have read that in a league but you say it is uncomfortable, in the panties it is an option but I prefer not to carry it into the inside since it seems uncomfortable and with the hooked clamp I think it will be noticed, that I do!

Claudiez_'s profile photo
Claudiez_
11/27/2017 10:25 p.m.

Puff is that with that dress you can practically wear a fastener hahaha, I believe that the only option is to tie it to the leg as you can, league, panti, minipantalon ... which is the least tight part of the dress ....

erpla's profile photo
erpla
11/28/2017 11:26 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I carry it in my pocket to which I have made an eye.It is the most comfortable and discreet.You can get it in an instant and put back

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/01/2017 1:02 p.m.

I have been with a bomb for 14 years.I have always put it in the bra.that further adjusts and does not move and the truth is that it allows me to wear all kinds of clothes and nothing bothers anything ... if I could hung photos

karolans's profile photo
karolans
05/07/2018 5:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.