{'en': 'Bomba debut ...', 'es': 'Debut con bomba...'} Image

Bomba debut ...

jorss's profile photo   02/03/2011 10:14 a.m.

Hahaha now !!!!I tell you but wait to see what Ainhoa ​​tells you that she has a little big woman at home and since childhood they have taken this tenth lottery, she can tell you at each stage as the catheter has gone in different places.
In addition to what she tells you because you can put it in a belly, legs, arm, back and back, in this last record a video and upload it to YouTube to see it how to put it because several people asked me.
But really to see that she tells you about her little girl, who is a brave just like the mother.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/14/2016 8:52 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@Mogi clear Q yes !!!!Nice to try to give you a hand: \ ">
Do not hesitate and try it.The bomb right now is the best possible treatment and more for children, hopefully my daughter could have benefited from her when she was little.It is essential that you begin to read everything related to what the bomb consists so that you are very familiar when you start the process of adaptation.Then I put some link and if you need TMBN documents I can recommend a few.TMBN It is very important that the girls of the girl as wide as possible, try to adjust to the rations and determine more or less when you see that it tends to climb and therefore to need more insulin, when it is more prone to lows etc.In children it is very very difficult, but little by little you discover certain trends to climb in early morning or last hours of the afternoon, more sensitivity in the middle of the morning, each one has trends and trying to find them is the key.If you have or have already calculated the insulin ratios carbohydrates of the girl in the different meals and their factor of sensitivity the initial prigramation is easier, but if nothing happens, you will determine it on the march.
The adaptation-I will give you my personal opinion-if things are going very fast.The insertion of the cateters is very easy, to see videos helps a lot, I tried tmbn with myself, at first it seems difficult but it is not, it is soon mechanical.The insert can be done in different areas of the gut, culete, back, even thighs and arms if you take the calm and do well, the more rotation the better as in the feathers.Where there is mollita and you can place the catheter well.The video d @jconegar is very good, I recommend that you see it.
The bomb gets along very well, at first you have a lot of respect, but soon they carry it comfortably, there are elastic bands, Funditas, quantity of inventions for young children.My daughter is already Mozuela and how best she has it is with the clip hooked to the pants or in a pocket.For gymnastics no problem according to her.The change of catheter, if the infusion is good and has for so, is done every three days.A more than remarkable change with respect to multidosis therapy with feathers.We have had little children with diabetes we know how much it hurts to prick them up to seven times a day.With the pump you can correct the immediate Dicos every time you consider it necessary.The hypoglycemia especially the nights that in my hina were a constant PQ all slow insulins made it peak of action, it was minimized in number and severity.
My daughter TMBN has 640 g.
As you see my opinion is very favorable, there will naturally be many more and very different, I offer mine with all my love.That said I also say that at first you are especially attentive to everything works well, when I say everything I mean the cateters.If the cateters that supply you are fine and are adequate-there are several types-insulin is perfectly infused and once the pump with the girl's parameters is well scheduled, the "normal" thing is that things go almost always well.It is important to extreme attention to the beginning in case the catheters are not the most appropriate and bend, in that case insulin does not have a good time and this results in problematic situations, but if this happens it is necessary to detect it soon and not discourage.Pump therapy is the best if the pump is fine, the consumables are adequate and with the quality that they have and a good and complete formation is performed.
Much encouragement and for any questions and doubt that you have here.A hug and another to @jconegar for his words and his enthusiasm and constant help
>: D <

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
04/14/2016 9:59 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

jconegar said:
@hansolFeathers, even if you do not give you more quality of life, I am glad that you have changed your opinion referring to what you had previously of the bombs when you were president of Asdivia and mention them.

But as we have commented on the classmates, quality of life is that everything is easier to carry and not stop being diabetic, because we will continue to be both if we want as if not.

Regarding the quality of life with a closed handle pump, I do not finish understanding it, because they are two tubes spinning two catheter, if with a with a tube it is a fattening, with two tubes it should be worse, right?Blockquote>

Of course I don't bother me.We are discussing that subjective concept of quality of life.For me a bomb right now is the best at therapeutic level and diabetes control possibilities, but I do not consider that the quality of life improves me too much.And one of closed handle?It is equally cumbersome, but it would obviously improve something as it allows you to forget much more about diabetes and make a more normalized life when leaving the pump manage your diabetes in a much more complete way.

jconegar said:
please, explain your first comment in which you mention me, that I do not just understand it.
>

Well, what has already been said.That my concept of quality of life should not be the same as yours for what I see.And that despite the years, I still find out of all normality to have to do all the procedures that diabetes implies.Improving these procedures is good?definitely.But we are still far from improvements that I consider that they would give us authentic quality of life, such as a subcutaneous and totally autonomous beta cell implant, even if it is limited.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
04/14/2016 11:45 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

@Mogi with respect to the rosemake. My daughter does not use it but I imagine that the application will be after the withdrawal of the catheter, wash the area dry and apply.I have tried aloe vera and it has also gone well, now I am giving it fair after the withdrawal an ointment with a little antibiotic, I give it bolgood.Recently m have recommended crystallmination and tmbn is testing it, the case is to try to see what is better;).
Disadvantages that you will find yourself ... Well, once you see the system that is better to take it on top of the Vrity is that they can do everything and to sleep tmpoco is no problem.For the bathroom it is disconnected during that time and connect again.For pool and beach there are different options.You have to always carry a reservoir and battery catheter replacement, and tmbn a fast pen in case, but that I do not consider it inconvenient but part of what it means depending on insulin.Also with the feathers you have to carry the kit on top.Disadvant can be a bubble in a bad time, or an obstruction.Those things can happen, the important thing is to know how to detect them and solve them soon.I think and I can't think of more inconveniences ... t I send that link clinidiabet.com/es/infodiabetes/bombas/index.htm#_01

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
04/14/2016 11:55 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

@Mogi add a small point to all the information indicated by @Ainhoa ​​on the beach Your bomb is aquatic if it does not matter to him there is no reason to disconnect, I never do it with the animas vibe that is also aquatic.
And for the shower as it indicates you disconnect, but I believe that it mentions to disconnect from the body does not the infusion system to prevent it from stopping, nothing happens because half drop of insulin is lost if it gets to get lost half drop.
Your bomb warns that you have hours left to finish the battery?If it is so the battery do not take it.And well all the tips you hear in this forum will be good.
I do not know if we have talked about this there is a very good book that is called "The White Book of Diabetes", of the books read in almost my thirty years of diabetic is the most complete, it is clear in everything and speaks you without surroundings,There are simpler parts and others that you may have to read twice if you do not understand it, but it really is worth reading, talks about pumps too.
It is very economical for € 9.90 with shipping costs, they also have the latest units, https: //www.latiendadeladiabetes.com/products/el-ibro-blanco-de-la-diabetes
Regarding the book you can ask @monica_ltd more specifically that is for the forum.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/14/2016 12:25 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks @ainhoa ​​and @jconegar.All this information is very useful.In addition, it can get wet is positive because we just live next to the beach, and I thought what to do this summer.At the moment we will soak information (on the website, your links, and comments ...).I will tell you how.I hope to be encouraged to other parents is our situation

mogi's profile photo
mogi
04/14/2016 3:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone, I have a bomb user for about three months at the beginning of the beginning but I have been a long time, but I have a doubt when I carry the cannula more than one day and I have to put a corrector bolus I notice much stinging I call 900 andThey say that I change the site cannula and it is true disappears, the last time I attract attention they told me that there are different types of cannulas than when it goes back to the endocrine, comment.Some user that happens to him.Thank you

ceconpuertollano's profile photo
ceconpuertollano
04/22/2016 11:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.