{'en': 'Bomba debut ...', 'es': 'Debut con bomba...'} Image

Bomba debut ...

jorss's profile photo   02/03/2011 10:14 a.m.

WHAT WAKE !!!
It is curious, because I also have it, but at no time I have had contact with anyone from Medtronic. I just with my educator., that depending on the insulin you use, because the reservoir can last you about 4-5 days ..., and it would be when it would have to change it. They taught me how to use the reservoir filling it at all.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/14/2011 4:01 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Prado, but I do not think it is a technical issue ... what they told us is that after 3 days the insulin could be degraded, and advised that it be changed at the same time ... In any case, Angela lasts to himThe catheter about 5 days, and insulin is changing it more or less at 3, which is when the reservoir is over.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/14/2011 4:02 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, they had not told me anything to degrade insulin ....: Shock:
But well, maybe for one or 2 more days, I don't think anything happens, right?In addition, I am making calculations, and the reservoir will last me about 4 days.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/14/2011 4:08 a.m.

Of course, it is not a technical issue, what happens is that we all have plentyInsulin in the reservoir last more than 3 days, so now to change it at the same time everything and never leave it more than 3 days ...
Kekiya do not fill the reservoir, only to the units that you use approximately those three days ......

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/14/2011 4:11 a.m.

Well, rage, they hadn't told me anything about this ...: ((((
And of course, right now try to "guess" the total insulin that I am going to put on for 3 days ... is complicated ... I will always miss or surplus insulin, since not all the meals I make are equal or require the same units ofInsulin ... also, in summer is 3 days advisable?For the issue of heat and such ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/14/2011 4:25 a.m.

Precisely in summer is when you need the most, as you say for heat.
Anyway do what they have told you in the hospital, tell him with your educator, but do not overwhelm if you have to throw some insulin.

DiabetesForo
02/14/2011 4:38 a.m.

Yes, tomorrow I will comment to my endo, to see what she thinks ... and a bullshit, both the stack and the reservoir ... do you change it when a rallite remains on the screen, or when there are no rallitas left?
Thank you

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/14/2011 4:46 a.m.

The battery when the low battery alarm sounds and the reservoir as I told you even if it is insulin.

DiabetesForo
02/14/2011 4:56 a.m.

Well, what is left over are catheters: shock:

DiabetesForo
02/14/2011 11:30 a.m.

The Medtronic also told me that I have to change all every 3 days, so the reservoir filled it a little more than half and still left some insulin, although not much, and Tb recommended me to take out the roadof insulin as a couple of hours before the change of reservoir so that it does not bubble

jorss's profile photo
jorss
02/23/2011 11:20 a.m.

Not Prado, it was not the reservoir what I referred to. To see, I have been told that the reservoir changed it when it is ending.Cateter, and the little hill that goes from the reservoir to the catheter. Well, I mean the cable.When I losing insulin ... and wanted to know if you change at the same time cateter+head or catheter on the one hand, and on the other

Hello gorgeous,

I arrive a little late, but they told me:

- Canula (needle) every 3 days

- Reservoory and cable every 6 days (or less if insulin ends, of course).More days do not advise because insulin can lose properties and have less effect.

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
02/25/2011 3:06 p.m.

Hello everyone, the endo told me, that calluses and hardness are formed, I notice them when clicking, I feel pain. The theme of the hardness is worrying, because the problem is that insulin does not enter.In March I have an appointment with the endo and I will ask you to order (calculate) to change every two days and we will start again more punctures.
Health: Oops:

DiabetesForo
02/26/2011 1:03 p.m.

Kiko, and don't you use rose oil?Man, he is not miraculous, but maybe he can help you with so much puncture and hardness ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
02/26/2011 1:27 p.m.

Hello, they also told me about changing every 3 days, but above all because insulin could crystallize inside the skin and that is when such annoying hardness is formed, by the way I also use pink and good.

paula's profile photo
paula
03/11/2011 3:57 a.m.

Hello, I change the catheter every three days, but the reservoir ... the full and until when it is spent.Do you think insulin can be spoiled?What is the difference from insulin when we used bolis to have the bomb?The bolis lasted me fabric ...

Shaki's profile photo
Shaki
03/28/2016 9:21 p.m.

Paula, La Rosa Mosqueta who use it like alcohol?When do you take off the catheter?Or do you use both?

Shaki's profile photo
Shaki
03/28/2016 9:23 p.m.

A lot of patience with the pump now at the beginning.Calculating good ratios and good basal is very important.
Follow all the doctors, educators, or representatives of the bomb to the letter.
The pump well with good ratios and basal will give you an impressive quality of life.And playing with the basal or I tell you how it will change you.
I encourage and you know, now a lot of patience.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/28/2016 10:24 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Have I put you?I thought they only put the 640g

DiabetesForo
03/28/2016 11:05 p.m.

No @joseludi that's what they say but it's not true.In most of CCAA they only put the I see, I know two swimming people who have please requested the 640 and did not want to put it but bought the MCG

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/28/2016 11:12 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
no @joseludi that is what they say but it is not true.In most of CCAA they only put the I see, I know two swimmers who have please requested the 640 and did not want to put it but bought the MCG

It must be that there are still remnants of I see, but he thought he could hear that when they changed the Medtronic for taking time to 640

DiabetesForo
03/28/2016 11:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.