One thousand and one doubts .....

Alberto P's profile photo   03/11/2011 12:51 p.m.

Theoretically it is put to adjust the basal.If you are lucky and the sensor is not started, or you are very stable, the data will serve for that purpose ... at least now the sensor lasts 6 days, when they put Ángela the guardian 7 years ago, only 3 lasted, betweenCalibar and others, the catastrophic data to such an extent that they did not serve much ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/17/2011 5:11 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, I go on the 7th and today cheat the meter to continue without changing the sensor .... It is something taken by the ends but it is also true that I take a shower every day.Neither itching nor allergies, I only use a bit of ordinary tape to protect the ends off and that sneaks in the shower.On Thursday I have alive and will be the top ...... if it arrives;)

Alberto P's profile photo
Alberto P
10/18/2011 7:28 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Connected!!!!The day arrived, since yesterday I am part of the community of "plugged" .....: D

Alberto P
11/09/2011 4:30 a.m.

Alberto, me xplicas as in a month have you managed to put the bomb?What community are you?Anyway I am very happy, I hope you tell us how t goes, I am new here and maybe in another link of the forum you have already spoken, but I have not seen ...
Account, count.: D

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/09/2011 4:17 p.m.

Bomba Accu Check Insight de Roche con Novorapid.
Usuaria de bomba desde 2011 ( lleve la Combo hasta el año pasado).

Sorry Alberto, I had not realized that there were more pages.I am very happy, I reiterate, you have also had an incredible humor.
Ah! I live in Valencia and takes me the Dr.Merchante, before Dra Fabra, I will tell him when I go or the educator, who does not even mention the bomb, why will it be?:-/

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/09/2011 4:31 p.m.

Congratulations, Alberto !!!!
Plugged in, hahaha.Not bad!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/09/2011 5:17 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Romevila to which hospital do you belong?I do not sound like those doctors ... but with a hemo of 7 you have to have some more problem to propose it, type mismatches, retinopathy (my case), nephropathy ... there is a thread of someone who would like to wear abomb and answer you more widely always in my view.A month nothing !!!!that lately between recipes, treatment review with the header doctor, and the theme of the bomb ...... I live in a waiting room .... what patience sir !!!I would totally agree that medical visits will be charged with a modic price ... but 10 turkeys !!!With feathers and all hahahaha.Thanks Velia for your comments and support;)

Alberto P
11/12/2011 7 a.m.

Alberto, I go to the specialties center of Juan Llorens, Tb I go Provincial or General Hospital, there is the DR, Merchante.

I have something of retinography, but there are little comparative eon the years of evolution, I see the ophthalmologist's drag that sd emi Earth, haha, haha,

Where did you get it?

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/12/2011 11:24 a.m.

I belong to the Pesset, but with a retinopathy principle they would have to propose it.I was deciding, because since the retinopathy appeared, they did more to propose it, but because of the green that I saw the subject I did not decide until now.I think you would have to be direct and say that you are interested ... and see what your endocrine tells you.You say you have a little alone, I suppose you have been treated with Laser ... but how do you still have "spots" (spills) or have you stabilized?;)

Alberto P
11/14/2011 7:56 a.m.

Ayy Ayyy Alberto, reabsorbed retinopathy, however in January they do the test with contrast and laser, they have never given me.
You have a privilege about retinopathy (before I put retinography, my apologies).
They have never proposed it to me, the bomb, never and when I found this forum I have heated my head with it, I see that the majority carries it and that their glys are great, my diabetes is very unstable, just tell you that theSaturday I went to Castellón to eat and I looked in a bathroom from the port and ....... 396 without eating or drinking it ...... on Friday with the same basal, the same breakfast, blah blah blah had72 before eating, how do you see it?
To me now they are wanting to cry tremendous, I've been with Levemir for 10 days after 8 months D Lantus and its 6 kg and I have not lost a gram, then I consider:
A-go to Lantus
B- Call the endo and tell him that I want the bomb yes or yes.

Someone helps me please.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/14/2011 9:57 a.m.

Ayy Ayyy Alberto, reabsorbed retinopathy, however in January they do the test with contrast and laser, they have never given me.
You have a privilege about retinopathy (before I put retinography, my apologies).
They have never proposed it to me, the bomb, never and when I found this forum I have heated my head with it, I see that the majority carries it and that their glys are great, my diabetes is very unstable, just tell you that theSaturday I went to Castellón to eat and I looked in a bathroom from the port and ....... 396 without eating or drinking it ...... on Friday with the same basal, the same breakfast, blah blah blah had72 before eating, how do you see it?
To me now they are wanting to cry tremendous, I've been with Levemir for 10 days after 8 months D Lantus and its 6 kg and I have not lost a gram, then I consider:
A-go to Lantus
B- Call the endo and tell him that I want the bomb yes or yes.

Someone helps me please.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/14/2011 9:57 a.m.

Let's see Romevila, in 10 days how much do you want to lose weight ???????????? '10 days is little time to lose weight and to adjust a new insulin, Levemir, take a little time, be patient, I do not say it is easy;), the state of anxiety is not good at all and the glucose goes up .....If after a while you do not see results then do not hesitate to raise the bomb to your endocrine, but keep in mind that in 10 days you will not obtain results or with the bomb ....: Mrgreen:
The changes take their time.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/14/2011 10:23 a.m.

Prado, I know, am I very anxious, but results to take the kg with the lantus were fast, because in 10 days a kilo could lose weight?I don't know, the issue is that if I can't lose a gram, because I prefer the lantus that you break my head with the adjustment in a section, do you understand me?
It is that I want to find out if the weight won was due to the best glycemic control or not .....
And I become tarambana and I can't find out, I mean having a reasonable scientific reason for it.:?

And then see that almost everyone has a bomb and that your control is great, that encourages me and makes me think because it has never been proposed ... incredible .... after 33 years of evolution and some complication.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/14/2011 2:59 p.m.

Romevilla, don't worry so much about weight.Think that it is very likely that you have fattened a bit for getting better diabetes.Maybe, compensate that 6kg more and not have very high.If you had a very bad control of diabetes before, you did not get fat so that people lose weight before being diagnosed.
When I said I had gained weight, it was after four years or three kg.I can't even assure you for the Lantus.You will not lose a kg but change your routine (food, sport, ...)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/14/2011 3:55 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Thank you very much Prado and Tica.Today my day is being very hypoglycemic: ((, again to lower doses.

romevila's profile photo
romevila
11/15/2011 10:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.