One thousand and one doubts .....

Alberto P's profile photo   03/11/2011 12:51 p.m.

Bitacora notebook ...... I play the visit and everything as read in this forum, Owash touched on Dr. Solá ... and there in less than 15 days they summoned me with the educator.Now I am counting CH and I suppose the next step will be to adjust the insulin to the portions.Once this process will see we will see results and study the bomb, which does not have to be necessary if the change is remarkable.
Anyway, I am alternating daily exercise in a quiet way and getting weight loss without creating any "chaos" .... It is also true that I live alone and I am spending a lot of time and patience .... that you have to have it.We will continue informing;)

Alberto P's profile photo
Alberto P
04/26/2011 7:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I'm glad Alberto, Dr. Solá is quite serious with her work ... The educator is a bit novatillo in this diabetes but from what they tell me puts good will (which is not little).

Only by lowering weight will already lower the glycosilada, take advantage of the HC count to organize the calories a bit ... since you put yourself;)

Patience, the mother of science: D ... In my view, one of the most important things is the resistance to failure, not to discourage when something does not work out ... and there are so many times that things do notThey go well (in diabetes I mean ...).
Time to time

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/26/2011 1:30 p.m.

Third visit (in a month and a half) ..... The perfect HC count, today I have to get the sensitivity factor (25) that is not little and apply the corrective factor to the adjusted dose with ratios and number of rations.We start with a ratio of 2-2-1.8 (lunch, food and dinner).In a week visit ... By the way, studies are being done in the Pesset together with faith for something related to our blood .... I volunteer, I think any study for our disease does not deserve any discussion.We continue with the protocol .... greetings;)

Alberto P
05/05/2011 1:54 p.m.

Third visit (in a month and a half) ..... The perfect HC count, today I hadand apply the corrective factor to the adjusted dose with ratios and number of portions.We start with a ratio of 2-2-1.8 (lunch, food and dinner).In a week visit ... By the way, studies are being done in the Pesset together with faith for something related to our blood .... I volunteer, I think any study for our disease does not deserve any discussion.We continue with the protocol .... greetings;)

Hi Alberto, I see that you are in Valencia and I wanted to ask you, how do you have the reactive strips for diabetes control?As in Valencia, if you do not need insulin, they do not give you strips and if you have to put insulin, they give them to you and always through the recipes of the header and having to be visas, what is true?

Here in CLM they give us what we need in the different health centers, to all.

Greetings.

seghom's profile photo
seghom
05/05/2011 2:35 p.m.

Here those of us who have a fixed treatment ... to call it in some way, we have the automatic recipes prepared by quarters, so that you go the day they indicate and take all the monton of recipes that your header doctor previously programmed to programmed.The right and counts?Well, it depends on how you look at it ... I think the necessary ones, because if you fall short with sayBaratitas .... :))

Alberto P
05/06/2011 2:05 p.m.

Well ... today I have had the last visit with the dietitian to evaluate the issue of the bomb within a month with the endocrine.The change has been bestial .... of a hem from 8.9 to 7.1 in a month and a half, from 87kg to 84 .... come on the effort and knowledge that the dietitist has given me have been worth it ....Now the issue is to think if I continue in this line (if I will be able to continue like this) or I connect the device and force myself.It is also true that there will be months that no matter how effort the result will not always be the same ... and we have already been making a signal in my body.I have a month ahead of dilemma and meditation ... greetings and thanks for sharing information.;)

Alberto P
05/31/2011 11:08 a.m.

Congratulations Alberto, everything effort has its reward and worth it ....: D .... now to continue like this, whether with a bomb or feathers, the effort has to be constant.

DiabetesForo
06/01/2011 5:24 a.m.

Thank you Elena .... I hope to get to a hem like yours ... even though being of the Bierzo always will have yours more merit :)) I so close to "Prada" and "the botillo" would be cannon meat..... ha ha ha

Alberto P
06/02/2011 5:18 a.m.

Hahahaha Alberto, I see that you know my land .... Well, you eat well here, but the botillo does not affect glucose unless you eat a lot, a lot and the protein plus fat does its effect: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
06/02/2011 5:24 a.m.

Congratulations Alberto .... Of course, the one who follows her gets it !!!
Your decision tells us.
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/03/2011 4:15 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well ... don't forget you, we evaluate the issue with the endocrine and the decision was "bomb", letting the summer pass.The bombs and the trend have been in the market for a while is that ... so the sooner and more experience.The choice has been Acu-Chek Combo and on its pages I close your eyes at night these days.It was not my decision logically but it is a subject of load capacity.The other option was "Animas", but we have to have and that cuts for the moment of "hair" from time to time :)).In two weeks new visit to start contacting her we continue in contact if a doubt does not arise;)

Alberto P
09/21/2011 9 a.m.

We continue to inform the steps .... today they gave me the bomb and all the content that brings with it, they connected a continuous meter to get a good basal and schedule the pump and the next visit will be a complete analytical and know the results of the results of themeter.The first hours of having the continuous meter connected are an experience, in real time you are able to put data to sensations that previously confused and that to know you had to leave the finger yolk ... I have had a descent below 50 andI have seen the reaction of food and its evolution without sacrificing time or attention to work .... what a shame that this is a few days hahaha but it is what there is !!!.We will continue to inform greetings !!!;)

Alberto P
10/11/2011 12:24 p.m.

Great, you're already on the bomb highway ...
Careful with what you do these days that you have the chivato that connected;) :)): Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
10/11/2011 1:57 p.m.

Hello!!!
To everyone who is going to put the bomb put the continuous meter before for a few days or that depends on each endocrine/hospital?
:)

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
10/13/2011 6:41 a.m.

Hahahaha Owash The same as always, you have to take advantage of the information that gives you this ....... :))

Alberto P
10/13/2011 6:49 a.m.

Hello !!!
To everyone who is going to put the bomb put the continuous meter before for a few days or that depends on each endocrine/hospital?
: ...

Hi Ana82, I suppose everyone, the reason is to be able to get a very successful basal to program the bomb ...everyday life, therefore with the data provided by a continuous meter for 7 0 10 days you have a good pattern to start working that programming.I am talking about something you already know hahahaha but otherwise I hope you understand it;)

Alberto P
10/13/2011 6:59 a.m.

They didn't put the meter.

DiabetesForo
10/13/2011 7:03 a.m.

Yes, Alberto, they have already put it a couple of times and I know it, but less than a week for my consultation with the endo, I had the doubt when reading the post, since she has no time told me anything aboutContinuous meter .......... that's why I asked.
Leo, that Prado, for example, did not put it on.
I will tell you what it tells me next week.
Thank you so much!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
10/14/2011 6:29 a.m.

They put the bomb in July and they told me that in August they would put the continuous meter for 6-7 days, but we are in October and I am still waiting ... :(

Pepita's profile photo
Pepita
10/14/2011 12:58 p.m.

Well, the truth ..... I don't see much sense now.And you haven't asked him why then?You have to be very asking the consultation .....

Alberto P
10/15/2011 6:49 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.