The forum has been updated!

fer's profile photo   07/10/2013 2:08 p.m.

One thing, to whom I correspond to that Fer XD has been erased a thread of controversy and I have left 1 plated draft.I was writing in the thread and when I sent him, he told me that there was no thread, but I have the draft there and he does not let me erase it.I mean it makes me "drafts [1]" but when I give it, it comes out that I have no drafts, and to see if you could help me and take that out of there!xd

And by the way, someone else is the forum extremely slow?It takes a thousand!

thank you!!

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/27/2013 10:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

By the way Aaandres, you cannot read the private messages of others.What happens is that you are not sending private messages, you are using comments on the "Activity" tab (look here Link

Be careful that it is not the same, what you are doing is something like commenting publicly in the profile of the people.You are not sending private messages

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/27/2013 10:07 a.m.

No.

I enter private and give "start conversation."
In any case, for what I have been able to see, it would not be a unique case.And what in my checks I have ojeado, the ones I have seen did not seem.
To my plin.I have nothing to hide.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
09/27/2013 10:20 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Well, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought it was that.
By the way, I have written private messages with people, and in their profiles I don't see my messages.Maybe they have erased them, I don't know xD

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/27/2013 10:26 a.m.

Aaandres said:
Notice to navigators of the new forum format: private messages are not such and anyone can read them just by clicking on the user's name.

What a towel !!!
Difference between private messages and activity !!!

That nobody is scared, the new forum allows you to have public conversations between users and private, private conversations are no more than by participants in the conversation, and also send an email.The activity is like the Facebook wall, where you can write on the wall of another.

Be careful with confusing private with activity! ;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
09/27/2013 12:29 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

You see, I said xD

farstar's profile photo
farstar
09/27/2013 12:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.