The forum has been updated!

fer's profile photo   07/10/2013 2:08 p.m.

I referred to that, at the old one you see if there are new themes or not in each section.In this you have to go entering.
I don't know how to quote.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
07/15/2013 1:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Nor does it make an age or messages ....
Is that I am unique to search.

cabronias
07/15/2013 1:36 p.m.

When you enter, give to the menu "Last topics", and you will see that you get the list of issues with activity, ordered from more to less recent.In addition, you will see that in which you have not entered, it identifies you how many comments you have "new", in yellow.

I attach a couple of screens.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/15/2013 1:48 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Look at a number of "publications" with user data!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/15/2013 2:39 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hehehe that you are fast .... The quote is that for now it is not or is that I do not see it?:-$

cabronias
07/15/2013 5:56 p.m.

Ah and I do not give me the option that a message will notify me when you answer a topic in which I participate

cabronias
07/15/2013 5:57 p.m.

Now the option of "citing" is not, I am reviewing it because it gives a problem, as soon as I solve it, I will activate the option.

On the notifications, enter your profile and see what you have in notification preferences, you can put to let you know with several things of the forum.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/15/2013 7:04 p.m.

A way of receiving simple warnings, and that is not everything, is marking the star of the subject, you will have in the direct access menu and send you warning mails with new comments, review the preferences of your profile.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/15/2013 7:08 p.m.

OK thanks

cabronias
07/16/2013 4:47 a.m.

Babronias said:
Hehehe that you are fast .... The name is that for now is not or that I do not see it?:-$

The "Cite" option is now available !!!, I hope you like it.:) & GT;-

fer's profile photo
fer
07/16/2013 5:08 p.m.

fer said:
bastards said:
hehehe you are fast .... the name is that for now it is not or is that I do not see it?:-$

The "Cite" option is now available !!!, I hope you like it.:) & GT;-

I love this option!

Thank you!

flanders's profile photo
flanders
07/16/2013 5:21 p.m.

It likes me a lot since it looks a lot like another forum of another topic in which I am too and the truth seems very good to me.
In addition, I enter from PC and I do well.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
07/17/2013 6:40 a.m.

Hello everyone,

I have improved the navigation/usability of the forum, now, the "Home" page for registered users is the list of topics, it is easier to go directly to see the new.

The "Categories" menu is always available for those who want to navigate the themes grouped by each category.

For unregistered users, the home page is categories, which is much easier to understand when you first arrive at the forum.

The same thing happens in the mobile, in addition, the option to search, which was not before, has been added.

I hope you like these changes!:-H.H

fer's profile photo
fer
07/17/2013 7:46 a.m.

I know that the forum has long been updated, but yesterday there was another change, right?I liked it more before, I grouped you up everything I had pending read in yellow and now you must go entering theme by topic.Is less visual @-)

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
08/24/2013 5:44 a.m.

Oh ... I see that he is again as before ...: -O
The same was just my thing :)

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
08/24/2013 5:45 a.m.

Hi Mimbek,

Nothing has been changed recently, you may not have charged the page well, if it happens again, see if it is solved updating or refreshing the page, if not, or you see any other error, you can also send me a private message.

Thank you very much for the notice !!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
08/24/2013 7:28 a.m.

How is the issue of publications?Sometimes I post and do not tell others if ... it is not that it is important simple curiosity.I intuit that if it is in the same post it does not count several response or something.

cabronias
09/25/2013 7:48 a.m.

It is an issue that I have pending, it depends on hosting update and for what they tell me, I hope to be able to give better news once updated!

fer's profile photo
fer
09/25/2013 8:11 a.m.

Nor do I think it is something that deserves your attention a lot, that I suppose that the forum will give enough slaughter.

cabronias
09/25/2013 1:47 p.m.

Babronias said:
I don't think it is something that deserves your attention, which I suppose that the forum will give a lot of work.

You have reached the heart! ...;) ... that's the way, there is a lot of work behind the forum, often to the detriment of the time I dedicate to my family, or leisure, although in any case, I do it very comfortable, and delighted to contribute something to society, it is so to speak, my little contribution.:)

Sometimes I would like to be able to spend more time to solve issues such as message counting, and a long list of requests, but what can be done, all I can do is ask for patience and understanding, really, thank you for understanding it!^:)^

fer's profile photo
fer
09/25/2013 3:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.