The forum has been updated!

fer's profile photo   07/10/2013 2:08 p.m.

Hello everyone!

I announce that the forum has been updated, now it is much easier to use from tablets and mobiles, it also facilitates editing (self -managed) tasks and has a better image and usability, I hope you all enjoy it!

Greetings,
Forum diabetes equipment.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/10/2013 2:08 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I love how it has been, congratulations!

flanders's profile photo
flanders
07/10/2013 2:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Now that I had become accustomed to old hahahaha.
The truth is that you look good, I hope it is better.
All the best.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/11/2013 4:52 a.m.

Well, I say the same.It looks much better and is clearer but we were accustomed to the old man;But, I hope, in a few days everything in order

DiabetesForo
07/11/2013 5:31 a.m.

Well, call me old, but I don't find out now.: D

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/11/2013 5:42 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

It looks like the web that comes out when a page has closed and is the domain for sale.: D

Of course, it is very good to save the drafts and that the messages can be edited.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/11/2013 10:40 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Is there any option that comes directly the last message from a thread?

In threads of more than one page, it usually interests to go to the last and not the first ...

DiabetesForo
07/11/2013 4:21 p.m.

I agree with Gondrullo, I do not find out and the truth is that I am very desired to catch up ... in short ....: D

DiabetesForo
07/11/2013 6:01 p.m.

When you have seen the thread, the next time you go, it already takes you directly to the last read, you have tried it?

fer's profile photo
fer
07/11/2013 6:33 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I like the new format!= Of>
Greetings!

olmo's profile photo
olmo
07/11/2013 8:58 p.m.

And see, as before, the last message of each thread in the main menu with a direct link ???
And the pagination on the mobile ???

Otherwise clearer and "beautiful" this new version

tica's profile photo
tica
07/12/2013 5:23 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

The same thing happens to me, I do not find out and the changes also cost me ... It is not the first time we have to adapt to other forum formats, but Joer costs ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/12/2013 6:13 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Ayyyy Velia, it must be age ..... :)) :)) :)), what happens to me is that I am giving me a lot of laziness, I don't feel like entering, I see that I am missing many new threads.... in short .... They are making me want for forum vacations ....

DiabetesForo
07/12/2013 6:32 a.m.

I encourage !!!, that although with some hits, it also has many good things, let's see the glass half full !!:-*

I recommend using the "last songs" menu, it is very simple to see the new and if you have already entered the subject, it takes you directly to the last one you have seen.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/12/2013 9:18 a.m.

I liked the old one more.How do I know now if I have new themes without reading?

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
07/13/2013 3:40 p.m.

From the mobile with the menu "Themes", above all, on the normal web Menu "Last songs", also above.

You will see the new comments on each topic with a number in a yellow box.

If you have not done it yet, I recommend that you give them the menu "mark everything read", so you will identify only the new from then on.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/13/2013 6:57 p.m.

That is what I miss most, clearly enter and see the new ..... it was very practical, now if I don't want to miss anything I have to go into all sections and it makes me waste a lot of time, I hope that over timeHe caught the trick.It is clear that those who do not want the Internet on the mobile and we do not have tablet we are left behind .... What things !!!!!: \ ">

DiabetesForo
07/14/2013 5:45 a.m.

Prado, look that you also have the option!, I recommend using the menu "Last topics", you can also keep the address in favorites and enter directly, I copy it:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/14/2013 7:56 a.m.

Thanks Fer ... :) .... Go we're not giving you war ... hehe ...

DiabetesForo
07/14/2013 4:18 p.m.

It is normal with the change, but that nobody worries! All consultations and suggestions are well received !!, thanks to all of you for making the forum work!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/14/2013 8:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.