In defense of low diets in HC

Erguiye's profile photo   10/17/2013 3:52 a.m.

The best thing that has gone to normalize my blood sugar is to eat little HC (carbohydrate) and a lot of protein.and fats.Volume 6 grs.HC to breakfast, 12 grs.to lunch and 12 grs.To dinner.No balanced diets.Neither little of this nor of that.Of fruit nothing at all, or smell it;Neither flours, nor legumes, nor sugar.I know that this creates controversy but increasingly the number of defenders of this diet increases (LCHF, low -fat carbohydrates in fat, for its acronym in English, if you want to consult it on the Internet).Thanks to this diet I have dropped my glyc of 11% to 5.9% in three months, disappearing the bad cholesterol figures and I have lowered weight from 96.5 to 83.5.I am type 2 for 30 years.My goal is to constantly keep 85 mg/dl to reach a 5%glyc.They have been poisoning us with sugar for decades.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
10/17/2013 3:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Honestly, that diet seems to me a real nonsense.The body needs to eat everything, and you are depriving it of legumes, pasta, rice, flour ... fundamental for a balanced diet.

You barely eat hydrates, less than necessary a day ... that I understand that there are 40 gr.

One of the things that the educator in diabetes explained to me when I debuted was the diets that remove carbohydrates.If you stop eating carbohydrates, the body somehow has to look for fuel ... What do you do?Burning fat by ketosis.He gave me the example of the people who make a hunger strike, without eating about 8 or 9 days the body enters that process, and can die in a matter of hours.Do you lose weight?Yes, but at the cost of what?

I have come to read in forums to girls who were doing diets where the hydrates were removed ... distressed because they had told them in the herbalist that had not entered ketosis and had not lost weight ........

Well, this is my humble opinion.

mimbek's profile photo
mimbek
10/17/2013 4:55 a.m.

again?What is, cyclical?It bores now.Neither little of this nor of that but of fruit nothing, neither of flours, nor of legumes ... I understand that a type 2 has to restrict its intakes of certain foods, but precisely eliminate the hydrates and increase the fats and the proteins ...Wan, what tururú !!!And has the cholesterol lowered increasing fats?TURURÚ !!!and have you gone down ???Well, I believe that, `precisely because of what Mimbek tells ... Do you know the damage suffered by the kidneys, the liver, the heart for taking excess proteins?And I don't tell you excess fat ...
The diet, if it can be called diet, what accounts is an absolute barbarity, and no, I am not a doctor, dietitist, or nutritionist, I only have a little common sense.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/17/2013 6:36 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

It can be dissent, but it is not necessary to disrespect.Nothing of tururús or barbarity.I am 70 years old and I am something intolerant with the intolerant. I tell you that this diet is going wonders and that there are more and more defenders of it.If you were a doctor, dietitian, nutritionist and whatever you want you would still agree with me.You just have to try a month.Do not fear.But watch what you put on insulin because if you lower the HC you will have to lower the insulin.And why do you know the damage suffered by the kidneys, liver, heart etc.If you have not tried it?In a next post I will put two analytics "before and after."Do not be afraid for my life, I had never felt better in my 40 years of diabetic.Do not try children.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
10/17/2013 9:20 a.m.

hahaha.It seems to me to miss the respect here to say to the others "try a month, do not fear", because he hears, if you want to accelerate your wake, congratulations, but do not invite others to make a suicidal diet that damages the organism.Do you not know that more than half of the daily calories should be provided by hydrates?and proteins in no case exceed 20% of daily heat intake, because it is harmful.

You can come here to invent what you want, and to say that you are right and that you feel very well, blah blah bla and tururú, but do not come to invite you to try it, it is something demonstrated that it is bad for health.

It is like going to a pulmon cancer forum and saying that they smoke pine crust, which is very good for the lungs.

Using the forum for these things seems depressing to me, 2 messages that you have published, and 2 messages that should not be published.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
10/17/2013 6:02 p.m.

Farstar: With all my respects: This topic is titled "In defense of the low diet in HC".Can I defend it or do I have to ask the believers permission?The infidels will be proved to me and they will tell me "if I had started before ..." I wish you all the fate of the world in your sacred diet but do not try to make me commune with mill wheels.If I contribute half of the Matarratas you say to my diet, I would have patted it time.Attentive to the analytics of "before and after" that I will soon contribute.Of course, according to some will be lies.Schiller already said many, many years ago: "Against human stupidity, nor the same gods" I know that you are not stupid but that you are wrong and they are wrong who make you wrong.Time to time.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
10/17/2013 8:42 p.m.

I forgot that we have the Nobel Prize to research here.

Now you know your more than all doctors, dietitians, and in general, anyone with common meaning and knowledge of these issues.

It is you against the world and Schiller will give you the reason.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
10/18/2013 12:19 a.m.

There are millions of "Nobel" awards for what I see on the Internet, and millions of blind who do not want to see.Grief.But well, I already said that my opinion would create controversy, much more among professionals.Farstar, an elderly council: respect and respect you;If you do not like the low diet in HC, why do you read me?Masochism maybe?

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
10/18/2013 4:54 a.m.

Proteins and animal fats increase uric acid and cholesterol.
That is already demonstrated.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/18/2013 12:59 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

That is being demonstrated that it is an ancient and false concept.Neither cholesterol (HDL), nor uric acid, nor triglycerides, neither nor.Fat, in the absence of HC, is eliminated.If you are not superstitious, nor uncompromising, nor apprehensive, nor this or that, I recommend reading the following brochure: Link

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
10/18/2013 2:31 p.m.

It is here the partial analytics of recent years.I started the low diet at HC the month of July 2013.
Forgive the mess but I have not finished spending at all or I know how to reduce the width so that they come out pretty.When you know and finish passing, I will repeat them.
This is dedicated to skeptics, rude and medical professionals who know everything.

Date 05/05/02 03/04/04 04/28/05 08/08/05 11/23/06 05/29/09 03/19/13 06/13/13 11/07/13 10/09/13 09/18/13
Hemogram
Red series
Red blood cells
hemoglobin
Hematocritos
VCM
HCM
CHCM
RDW
Plaquetar series
Platelets
Middle platelet volume
White series
Leukocytes
Neutrophils
Lymphocytes
Monocytes
Eosinophils
Basophils
General biochemistry
Blood substrates
GLUCOSA 253 99 95 111 249 161 200 237 247 108 100 99
Urato
Enzymatic creatinine (MRDR-4TDMS)
Glycosylated hemoglobin 7.8 8.2 7.3 7.7 10.3 10.1 10.0 11.0 11.0 9.0 5.9 5.9
Glycosylated Hemoglobin 97 97 41
Serum lipids
Total cholesterol 230 198 142 191 234 201 182 155 133 124 117
HDL 44 46 43 45 40 40 46 46 46 63 60
NO-HDL COLESTERO 67 112 126 161 142 109 87 61 39
CT/CHDL quotient 5.2 4.3 3.5 4.4 5.2 5.0 4.6 3.4 2.9 2.0 2.0
Estimated LDL cholesterol 120 115 112 103 73 50 48
Triglycerides 330 186 171 178 315 216 197 182 185 68 89
Serum enzymes
ALANINA AMINO TRNAS (ALT)
GAMMA Glutamil Transpecteda
Serum electrolytic
Serum sodium
Serum potassium
Chlorides
Urine systematic
Elemental urine
Leukocytes in urine
Nitrites
PH
Proteins
GLUCOSA 300 50 1000 1000 1000 1000 NOR
Ketone bodies 0 5 5 5
Urobilinogen
Bilirubin
Red blood cells
Density
Sedimeno
Urine biochemistry
Urine substrates
COOK ALBUMIN/CREA OR.Isolated
Isolated urine creatinine
Isolated urine albumin
Tumor markers
PSA 0.3 0.4 0.7 0.6 0.7 0.17 0.28

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
10/18/2013 2:57 p.m.

Hi @erguiye,

If you have been with the diet for a few months, it may be understandable that you still have no bad cholesterol results, etc ..., so you explained, it seemed to take years, and I see no.

Honestly, it seems precipitated to me that with the little time you have been, you want to convince someone who is good, at least, I do not give reliability to something like that, unless it has been.

I hope you understand what I say, it would not be the first time that someone rushes by throwing a miraculous method and soon, it is shown that it is not good for health, if even the pharmacists happen to them, that after 10 years testing, they launch, they throwproducts that have to withdraw.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/19/2013 8:42 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

How long you look at me, Pardiez.In ten years I will have 80. It seems that you were from the profession, I hope that in 10 years you are more than convinced that the BHCAG diet (my free translation of LCHF) is ideal.There is much published in favor and for people who have been practicing it for years.Also some, enough, opinions against but win the favorable by win.Eye!For type 1 it doesn't have to be so rigid.Thanks for your opinion.This is nice to participate in the forum.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
10/19/2013 7:14 p.m.

Erguiye said:
That is being demonstrated that it is an ancient and false concept.Neither cholesterol (HDL), nor uric acid, nor triglycerides, nor nor.

I love when people say stupidities and contribute nothing to demonstrate their words.Let's see, where are the studies that support that?Please pass us.

And please, that they are real and scientific studies.I can also pass you stupidities that are said in "dietdoctor" (where you have contributed your great PDF), such as that according to them oreo are equally addictive as cocaine.(They say it on your blog)

If you stop to think about it, you are paying attention to a shit blog that is written by any Panoli without a school graduate.

Erguiye said:
Fat, in the absence of HC, is eliminated.

Exactly, and that is called "metabolic acidosis."In case you don't know what it is, I advise you to read it.But this time, do not use dietdoctor for your reading, use a website like Wikipedia, nlm.nih.gov, or some of those;)

I am glad for your analysis, it is obvious that with few or any hydrate, you will not have increases and therefore you will have good hemoglobin.When you give you a cardiac arrest due to ketoacidosis, or something like that, please give a family member to come here and say you were not right.More than anything for all those people who, due to despair, could do the same madness as you.

All the best

farstar's profile photo
farstar
10/20/2013 4:03 a.m.

Before starting this diet, I had an episode of bradycardia (radical drop in pulsations) so they implanted me a pacemaker.Previously, 3 years, 2 stents placed me and again two other stents placed me.That is why I made the decision to start the BHCAG diet and for the moment (there are those who say that I must wait 10 years and I see them!) I am doing well.I hope not to have to give you the joy of a heart attack or that you give me that sadness.Why are everything that does not commune with your ideas stupidities?They are stupid, Panolis, shit, crazy ... what language!Don't read my posts anymore, it's going to give you a Jamacuco.How many research would you need to understand that HC are harmful.Infinite and some more.Until the Ada (American Diabetes Association) is beginning to give as good diet low in HC.I say to the ada because it is the most influence and the one that until now defended diets of 60% of HC!.By the way, years ago, before retirement, I also gave me the low diet in HC for work reasons and kept the glyc below 6, normal tension and also cholesterol.I endured about three years.But retirement tisped with good care.This is a diet for people of great willpower.Health and good glycosilada.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
10/20/2013 4:38 a.m.

Erguiye said:
How many investigations would you need to understand that HC are harmful.

With a one you are worth it.Are you able?

Anyway, it seems ridiculous to me, you talk about Bradicarias, pacemakers, stents ... and your solution is fat?I must be silly because I don't understand it.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
10/20/2013 11:08 a.m.

Eat how much you want:

Meat: Any type: veal, pork, hunting, chicken ... the fat of the flesh and skin of the chicken are also good.Try to get ecological (organic) or grass meats if you can.
Fish and seafood: any kind.Blue fish such as salmon, horse and herring are great.Avoid the batters.
Eggs: Any type: boiled, fried, tortillas, etc.If possible, ecological.
Natural fats and sauces: Using butter and cooking cream improves the taste of many meals and fills you more.Try the Bernese and Dutch sauce.Coconut and olive oil are also good options.
Vegetables that do not grow underground: all types of chills, such as cauliflower, bricoles, etc.Likewise: asparagus, zucchini, eggplants, olives, spinach, mushrooms, cucumbers, lettuce, avocados, onions, peppers, tomatoes and others.
Dairy products: Elígelos always with a lot of fat: real butter, creams and natas (40% fat), sour creams, high fat cheeses, Turkish yogurt, etc.Be careful with normal and skim milk, since they contain many sugars (lactose).Avoid everything that has sugar or flavors added, as well as those that are low in fat (or "light").
Nuts: a good option instead of sweets to watch television (if possible in moderation).
Bayas: They are well in moderation, if you are not excessively strict.Very good with cream.
Evita:

Sugar: worst of all are soft drinks, sweets, juices, energy drinks, chocolate, cakes, empanadas, cakes, ice cream and cereals for breakfast.If possible, it also avoids sweeteners.
Establishment: bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, fried potatoes and package, porridge, muesli, etc.Comprehensive products are equally bad.Taking small amounts of some tubers and roots is acceptable if you are not very strict with carbohydrates.
MARGARINAS: These species of industrial buttermits with artificial porcantages of omega 6 oils do not know well or are good for health.They are statistically related to asthma, allergies and other inflammatory diseases.
Beer: liquid bread.Full of malt sugar, unfortunately.
Fruit: It is usually very sweet and is full of sugar.Take it only from time to time as a natural candy.
From time to time:
Decide yourself the best moment, since you can delay your thinning.

Alcohol: Choose dry wine (red or white), whiskey, brandy, vodka or sugarless drinks.
Black chocolate: more than 70 % cocoa, and only a little.
Drink how much you want:

Water
Coffee: Try it with cream.
Tea

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
10/20/2013 7:10 p.m.

All digestible carbohydrates are converted to simple sugars into the intestine.Sugar is absorbed in the blood, raising the level of insulin hormone.And insulin is the fat storage hormone.

In large quantities insulin prevents us from burning fat and stores extra nutrients in fat cells.After a short time (a few hours or less) this results in low nutrients in the blood, creating the feeling of hunger and the desire to eat something sweet.Usually at this point people eat sweeter or food.This starts the cycle again, making a vicious cycle and leading us to gain weight.
A low carbohydrate intake gives you more stable sugar or glucose in the blood, and lower insulin levels.This increases the release of fatty fat in the body and increases fat metabolism.This usually makes us lose fat, especially around the abdomen in patients with abdominal obesity.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
10/20/2013 7:14 p.m.

I still expect that scientific report, not nonsense.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
10/21/2013 6:50 a.m.

Erguiye: You opened a thread on this same issue, saying the same, about a month ago.I do not know if the objective is the mere provocation or goes further, but since the moderators have not erased your messages yet I request it formally, because I do not seem didactic to propose a diet that has not sent you an endocrine and thatIt presents many doubts.

All the best.

GonzaloI's profile photo
GonzaloI
10/22/2013 6:09 p.m.

DT1 desde 2002
Novorapid (a demanda con pauta 4-8-6) + Lantus (16)
Última glico 6,5
Colesterol e hipotiroidismo
Deportista aficionado de alta intensidad

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.