In defense of low diets in HC

Erguiye's profile photo   10/17/2013 3:52 a.m.

Hi Erguiye, in my family (two parents and 4 brothers only me with diabetes), we all feed like this.

Each adapts it based on their objectives.From more purely ketogenic diets (60-70% fat and without fruits) to lose body fat to other lower fats and with more vegetables and fruit (with a lot of moderation and preferably red fruits) as is my case.My girlfriend and many friends also eat like this and not only had any problem.Rather, on the contrary, in terms of cholesterol, blood glucose force and energy).We have already been like that and is already forever

I think the exercise is vital.At this point I have also changed my approach.I have passed from chronic cardio to the high intensity exercise (Sprints, Tabata), muscles and walking.I don't run a meter but I am barbaric.

A very good link in terms of food and sport is fitnessrevolutionary.com.Check out a look.

I am 37 years old.

All the best

Dionisos's profile photo
Dionisos
11/24/2013 9:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Two interesting links:

Link
Link

Dionisos's profile photo
Dionisos
11/25/2013 6:58 a.m.

Automatic translation without correcting

Evaluate LCHF as a diabetes treatment

Letter to the editor: Dogmatic defensive attitude researchers Nutrition 'prevents progress and costs taxpayers billions of dollars.

LCHF

Opinion The dietary advice that many diabetics receive from health professionals is obsolete and useless.Dogmatic defensive in the world of academic science prevents progress and this costs taxpayers billions each year.

The results of a scientific study that should have created great news of the first flat throughout Sweden were published last summer.The study, looking to the future, is the largest longitudinal evaluation that has ever done, following the recommendations of lifestyle for diabetics through recent decades.Thousands of people were closely monitored to follow a calorie leave, low fat diet and exercise.They lost weight and during all the years of the study, weighed less than the control group.

BUT .After nine years, the researchers ended the study prematurely.Weight loss did not have a significant impact on morbidity and mortality on cardiovascular disease.The results clearly showed that the lifestyle consultations that diabetics had been given as part of their health care regime had been a loss of time and money.

In my book "A Sweet Blood" I examined the scientific basis for low fat diets.The belief that a low -fat diet would be a protective of the heart, is based on the assumption that scientists performed in the 1950s: that the level of total cholesterol is the most important health measure.The decision was not based on science, but since then the 1970 of the dominated completely all kinds of food guides.Even type 1 diabetics (youth diabetes) have been reported first, to avoid fat, despite the fact that high cholesterol is not even part of their medical problems.According to dietitians, although type 1 diabetics must fill their dishes with carbohydrates, although science clearly demonstrates that high levels of blood sugar causes cardiovascular disease.

Diabetics, regardless of the type, work 3.2 times more risk of cardiovascular diseases compared to a healthy person.An important European study of 2004 showed that almost seven out of ten people affected by cardiovascular disease had diabetes or were pre -diabetic.Molecular biology has also shown that blood sugar levels cause inflammation in arteries, which leads to atherosclerosis.That the intervention look forward has failed, therefore it can be more easily explained by the fact that a low fat diet, which is, by definition, a diet rich in carbohydrates of sugar -blooded carbohydrates in the blood of funds, makes itBlood sugar of diabetics fluctuates too much.

The fear of fat that was born in the 1970s seems to have done many doctors to forget that diabetes once was called "sugar disease."If the diabetics of the 1920s had received the dietary advice of today would soon have died.The fact is that current dietary guidelines for diabetics require doctors to prescribe medications that inhibit the effect that carbohydrates have on blood sugar.

Unfortunately, today's heated diet debate shows us that many researchers and doctors will continue to despise calories, fat and cholesterol more than anything else.Hundreds of diabetics in an LCHF diet testify thatA strict low carbohydrate diet has a dramatic effect on its blood sugar and health levels.Many lose a lot of weight and are able to interrupt medication.But the main nutritional researchers dismiss their stories as annecdotal.His dogmatic defensive attitude is an obstacle to progress.

Type 2 diabetes is one of the main diseases of our time.Apart from all suffering, costs in Sweden quantity to 0.5-1% of the gross national product of Sweden.An incredible amount of money.In order to solve the diet debate that the government must invest in high quality studies.We need financing of high quality scientific studies that, without preconceived ideas, will evaluate what lifestyle guidelines better to protect the heart of diabetics.The allocation of $ 15 million would be a drop in the ocean compared to what health costs.For 365,000 Diabetics of Sweden, on the contrary, this could mean the difference between a health life and premature death.

Ann Fernholm

AFONBLADET: (. Original article in Swedish, by scientific journalist Dr. Ann Fernholm, Sweden) Evaluate LCHF as a diabetes treatment

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
11/27/2013 2:44 p.m.

Relevant link.

Link

Dionisos's profile photo
Dionisos
12/09/2013 12:09 p.m.

Of the digital magazine diabetesincontrol.com.Translation with Google and corrected by me.

We have to improve their food options and physical activity to improve their glucose and cholesterol level.
Most glucose comes from carbohydrate consumption and so you will have to restrict something the amount it consumes.Try to eat no more than 100g of carbohydrates daily to improve your weight loss and up to 150 carbohydrates a day if the weight is not a concern.
Its need for insulin is directly related to the carbohydrates that it consumes and since its ability to produce and use insulin is diminished makes sense to try to reduce excess insulin need.
This means eating more vegetables, foods rich in fiber, lean meats and proteins and less of starches in carbohydrates.Measuring their glucose levels before and 2 hours after eating you can evaluate the effect of food and make changes accordingly.A good goal would be no more than a 30mg/dl increase after a meal.
All the physical activity you perform requires glucose so the more active the better its glucose levels will be.If you can perform 15 to 20 minutes of uninterrupted activity there will be a long way to reduce glucose levels and insulin resistance that your body has accumulated.
The use of these techniques will translate into much more stable glucose readings, an A1C better and can help the slow and constant sustainable weight loss of 1-2 pounds a week.
Try these 3 simple steps to improve your glucose and weight level every day:
1.Drink 500ml of ice water when rising
2.Eat at least 30 grams of protein within 1 hour of waking
3.Do 20 minutes of physical activity within 1 hour of waking

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
12/09/2013 2:23 p.m.

What gives better results?
Why the regime of few carbohydrates and little insulin is the best way to treat diabetes?

Ron Raab B.ec.
President of the Insulin Corporation for Life
(Copyright - Ron Raab)

SUMMARY

This article briefly presents my personal experience before and after following a method to treat my diabetestype 1, insulin dependent;This method consists in combining an intake with few carbohydrates, little insulin, protein in a moderate and fat manner properly.

In the present, the inherent logic and the many advantages of this type 1 diabetes regime and type 2, as well as the inherent contradictions in a high -content method of carbohydrates and high insulin content, including the nutritional recommendations andof carbohydrates that give, among others, the American Diabetes Association, Australia diabetes and other diabetes associations, including the lack of evidence that supports its recommendations.

Reference is referred to some evidences that have arisen recently and that refer, for example, to the danger that blood glucose levels will increase after meals and explain how this regime can help avoid it.He points out that insulin infusor is not necessary to achieve an optimal level of blood sugar.

The New York Center Diabetes is mentioned that specializes in this method and that educated me in its use.This article is based on what I learned in that center and I have been applying since June 1998. It also includes the comments of my Australian doctor about the way in which my blood sugar control has improved and how hypoglycemia has decreased, as well asSome professional comments on aspects related to nutrition.It also refers to its application in developing countries in which the high price of insulin causes its lower job.

I record that this article does not represent the position of any of the medical organizations with which I work.The article reflects my experiences and personal observations resulting from having put into practice what I learned from responsible doctors and other people who promote this method.

Logic and experience with the method of consuming few carbohydrates /little insulin /protein in moderate /fatty quantities in appropriate quantity to control diabetes.
In 1957, at the age of 6 I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and started with a daily insulin injection that increased to two per day in 1959. In 1984 it increased to 3 daily and from 1994 to four per day.

In 1980 I began to make myself the blood glucose analysis and before that it did urine analyzes.Now I do the analysis 4 times a day (using a calibrated glucometer for plasma) and I also do exercises in a moderate way 2 or 3 times per week.

I have had some background retinopathy and a certain neuropathy, including a delay in emptying the stomach.This situation was getting worse before this new regime began and I was seriously worried.I did everything I could to reach really good blood glucose levels and followed the current recommendations of the Association of Diabetes and doctors, educators in diabetes and dietitians who recommended high consumption of carbohydrates and low sugars.In spite of this, I could not achieve almost normal glucose levels continuously and the result was that it increasingly had more severe hypoglycemia ... the recommendations did not serve me.

In 1998, through numerous contacts I learned that there was another method: a food plan consisting of the intake of few carbohydrates, low glycemic index foods along with a much lower insulin dose and the possibility of eatingProteinsI also visited a Diabetes Center in New York that specializes in this.Its director (Dr. Richard Bernstein) has had type 1 diabetes for more than 50 years.He has followed this diet for many years after performing many experiments and reported that his diabetes controls improved significantly.I also became interested in this method because I had observed over many years that my blood sugar improved when it was less my carbohydrate intake.This encouraged me even more to try a very different diet, although it was still something skeptical and looking for results.I was intrigued by the HBA1C (glycosylated hemoglobin) reports in the book of Dr. Bernstein and in the news reports;On the website: Link and in personal narratives.I firmly recommend to all those interested in reaching excellent blood glucose levels that read this book (Dr. Bernstein's Diabetes Solution - A Complete Guide To Achieving Normal Blood Glucose - Solution for Diabetes of Dr. Bernstein: Complete guide to obtain glucose innormal blood) Richard K. Bernstein, M.D.Publisher: Little Brown and Co.) Most of the book is available at no cost on the Internet, on the indicated page.

What we want to achieve is normal blood glucose levels and for me that was the main reason to examine this method of few carbohydrates.We all know that the current recommendation does not produce normal blood glucose levels continuously, moment by moment.

I did not follow this method before because the accepted and recommended regime was generally a diet with a high carbohydrate content and there was nothing to support or encourage trying such a radical change.As I have studied statistics and work professionally on the issue of diabetes, I also felt capable of reviewing the literature published in this regard.

The low carbohydrate diet has been very discussed in the United States and in other countries and continues to be;There is a growing discussion about it in magazines and conferences on diabetes.

I have experienced this diet a lot and since July 1998 I have reduced the total daily amount of 200 grams carbohydrates on that date up to 30 grams daily in 2000, all of them are of the type of slow absorption carbohydrates.

These are some of the results:

My dose of insulin has decreased by 55% to 16 units per day.My HBA1C has improved in 33% to 5.6% and continues to improve.There is much lower variation in daily blood glucose levels.Hypoglycemia is much less severe;Actually the casualties are very soft, I only need 3 tablets of 5 grams of glucose to recover the level.There are no more dramatic oscillations or need “extra time” to recover, which does happen regularly with the regime rich in carbohydrates and high in insulin.What relief!

My weight has dropped from 84 kg to 72 kg and the body mass index remains in the normal range;Retinopathy has stabilized (my ophthalmologist took special interest in this remarkable improvement);The blood pressure remains normal and the lipids are in the normal /acceptable range and have been most of the period of 4 years since I started this regime - having struggled to not consume the “bad” type of fats excessively.

It is important to note that hunger has decreased (insulin is a appetite stimulant and with this regime it has been necessary to use much less insulin).The regime causes much more motivation, less frustration and has greatly improved my subjective quality of life and my vision of life.However I still feel some hunger at night and I still experiment with the diet and type andRank of meals, especially at night.I trust that these will also decrease significantly.I continue to exercise slightly and regularly.I am excited to continue reducing my HBA1C even more.

I do not consider that this diet is "radical" or "fashion."It should not be confused with extreme diets that are published periodically, especially in the United States!It is not a diet with high protein content or with high content of saturated fats.

What is the explanation?

At many levels it is reasonable to reduce the daily intake of carbohydrates.Why should we eat so much of a type of food that causes instability of glucose in the blood and that needs (much) more insulin to (try to) correct that problem that in turn creates more problems?There is no evidences that favor a greater intake of carbohydrates instead of a minor in regard to blood glucose control ¡¡and yet this is what is generally promoted and recommended !!Likewise, kidney disease seems to be a consequence of the high blood glucose content and not a greater protein intake, according to professionals such as DR Bernstein and his expert colleagues.The general principles also apply to type 2 diabetes as indicated in detail in the book and on the website.

The higher the intake of carbohydrates, the greater the potential for it to be unpredictable to determine the moment and magnitude of the resulting increase in blood glucose.It's like adding more gasoline to a fire that cannot be controlled!We all know that it is much easier to control a small fire, which is not so unpredictable, than to keep under control a large fire to which a lot of fuel is being thrown …… and the same goes for the regime of few carbohydratesand little insulin.

We also know that insulin absorption (that is, the magnitude and time taken by insulin in reducing blood glucose) is variable, both between the different places and in the different times when it is injected.This variability also increases as the amount of insulin injected increases.This follows that a high carbohydrate (including one of slow absorption) and a high insulin concomitant regime must cause more erratic and unpredictable blood glucose profiles, compared to few carbohydrates and a low insulin regimeproperly compatible.That is the central point of the matter.The challenge to show me that it is not like that!So far no one has succeeded!I have discovered that people fail to understand the importance and implications of these realities, simple and inevitable.Ignore them at your own risk!

The lower the carbohydrate /insulin mixture;lower is variability and greater the possibility of predicting blood glucose levels.The glucose curve becomes basically flat.Everything fits when this method is followed and one feels wonderfully!

Although it seems surprising, this is implicit in the recommendation "Medical Nutrition Therapy" [1] of the American Diabetes Association (ADA), the nutritional recommendation of Australia diabetes and many other organizations.And yet, paradoxically they continue to recommend a regime rich in carbohydrates.For example, the ADA points out that food with starch (carbohydrate) will raise the concentration of glucose in the blood and the increase will depend on the speed and totality of the starch digestion in a meal, which can depend on many factors.This clearly points out that the more foods with starch eating at a meal, the greater the potential variability of blood glucose.Instead of logically recommending a lower carbohydrate intake recommendThe opposite, a great intake - up to 60% calories in carbohydrates, which can mean up to 300 grams of carbohydrates per day in some people !!Diabetes Australia provides similar recommendations.

It should be noted that the glucose tolerance test, which is sometimes used to diagnose diabetes, uses 100 grams of carbohydrates to press the body mechanism that regulates blood glucose to see if it rises above the normal level!Therefore, if one follows this advice of the ADA, it can very well force your body to digest or metabolize the equivalent of three loads of glucose tolerance tests every day!It is certainly a different carbohydrate, but the volume is the same.It makes no sense to submit such carbohydrate load to a body that already has a serious problem to metabolize carbohydrates!

Apparently the historical reason why this method has been promoted is that in the US in the early 50s it was seen that people with diabetes suffered high rates of heart disease.This was attributed to the highest consumption of fats, resulting from what was then a recommendation to consume less carbohydrates daily.The following was thought:

- "If we reduce fat consumption to reduce the risk of heart disease, what are patients to eat?"Therefore they decided to start increasing the amount of carbohydrates in order to provide the intake of calories they had as a goal.This was done without examining the implications that could have a greater intake of carbohydrates in the variation of blood glucose, the contribution of carbohydrates themselves to heart disease and the possible negative effects resulting from the highest levels of insulinnecessary to (try to) control blood sugar.This recommendation has remained to date and over time the percentage of calories of carbohydrates has been increasing.
However, we know that it is simply not true that all fats contribute to heart disease - saturated can do so but unsaturated fats can rather protect against these diseases.Therefore it follows that it is easy and sensibleDesired calories.A simple example of the calories that can be obtained from healthy unsaturated fats is adding olive oil to a salad.Two tablespoons of olive oil yields 360 calories - a very significant amount for daily needs and that can be easily increased in other forms with other unsaturated fats.

Therefore, the statement that a high intake in carbohydrates is indispensable to meet the caloric needs of diabetics due to heart disease.

The delay and variability in the emptying of the stomach (gastroparesis), due to a decreased function of the vagus nerve (diabetic neuropathy), adds to the variable and unpredictable levels of blood glucose.The greater the intake of carbohydrates so much greater is the magnitude of the unpredictable additional variability in glucose also due to this cause.

The delay in emptying the stomach can be very unpleasant and the symptoms vary from a light and painful discomfort.The effect of blood sugar control also depends directly on the volume of carbohydrates consumed.Large volumes can remain in the stomach for variable periods of time and then unpredictably and possibly in a verySudden, they can be ‘processed’ or ‘empty’ causing unpredictable sugar entry into the bloodstream.

In addition, the higher the amount of carbohydrates consumed, the greater the amount of insulin injected, but carbohydrates remain in the stomach without digesting for periods of unpredictable time.However, insulin is working logically and causing varying amounts of blood sugar with the possibility of large casualties.Then, after an unpredictable period of time, carbohydrates are digested and enter the bloodstream immediately raising blood sugar.

The great content of carbohydrates in food helps to increase the high blood glucose content and hypoglycemia in this situation.

Medical literature indicates that the stomach delayed emptying in diabetes occurs in 50% of patients with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.

It is not logical to promote a regime with a high carbohydrate content to those people!

And yet it is done all the time as part of conventional nutritional education that these patients are taught.

I challenge any reader to justify the diet rich in carbohydrates in such circumstances!I'm still waiting!

There is also continuous evidence that there is a relationship between high doses of insulin and the development of vascular diseases, including cardiac ailments, regardless of any other factor.This means that a person who follows a regime rich in carbohydrates is potentially increasing the risk of a heart disease, while a person who ingests few carbohydrates, and therefore is in a low insulin regime isavoiding the possible risk factor.

It is also speculated that the tragic phenomenon known as "death in bed" could also be caused by the large amounts of insulin that many take to compensate for the high intake of carbohydrates, thereby causing a decline that ends with his life, orthrough some other mechanism when the imbalance is particularly bad.This would be plausible, don't you think?

There are also more and more evidence of the damage that can cause brief increases in blood sugar, after meals, in the development of diabetes complications.Therefore, although the HBA1C level could be, for example 7.5%, which many consider reasonably good, the regime rich in carbohydrates and rich in insulin inevitably produces greater oscillations in blood sugar than its alternative, and still contributesmore to diabetes complications for this additional reason.I would actually point out that an HBA1C of 7.5% corresponds to an average of 200mg/dl (11.1 mmol/l) of blood sugar, which is more than double a normal blood sugar index of 85 mg/dl (4.7 mmol/l).

Recently, strong evidence has emerged that “certain types of carbohydrates can adversely affect blood cholesterol levels”- as a result of 5 major studies in Australia, Europe and the United States.

In Voice Diabetes (International Diabetes Federation), March 2002, it is indicated in an article by DR Swift, general secretary of ISPAD (International Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Diabetes [2]) that:

"Nutritional management is commonly described as one of the cornerstones in the attention of diabetes ... unfortunately it is the cornerstone perhaps less understood, less investigated and to which there is minimal adhesion ..."
The December 2001 edition of Diabetes Forecast (American Diabetes Association), indicates in an article entitled "Revolutionary Research - 2nd Part" in conclusion, which:

"theSubjects with type 2 diabetes experience clinically important improvements in triglyceride levels ... with a diet with high unsaturated monkey fatty acid content and that ... it is necessary to re -analyze the high -content of carbohydrates and few fats in type diabetes in the type diabetes2 ".
Happily, huge resources and efforts are invested in the development of new insulins and the press as well as medical literature has a lot of information and debates about the various diabetes profiles.However, there is not so much precision on the other face of the currency, the one on which insulin acts, especially carbohydrates!Therefore one variable is extremely regulated and the other is allowed to vary between extremely wide parameters.The result must be a greater variation in blood sugar.This is a biased approach, which lacks logic.With the carbohydrate /diet component, the same type of philosophy is being committed as happily, after many years it was corrected by the results of the study on the control of diabetes and its complications (DCCT).The majority of people understood in a logical and intuitive way that we should try to have a normal blood sugar index, and yet many considered that without "evidence", it was acceptable to allow very mediocre control of blood sugar.If this recommendation had been required to be justified with greater precision, many premature sufferings and deaths would have been avoided.In general, this same philosophy is being applied to recommendations on carbohydrates with worse results that would be obtained with other alternatives.

We can also compare it with the landing project on Mars that NASA had.Many of the most sophisticated and qualified scientists in the world were dedicated to the landing of the spacecraft on Mars in 2000. And yet they made a basic error.They did not realize that the Americans were using imperial (inches) units while Europeans, some of whom were also working on the project, were using the metric system (mm).This caused the ship not to get to Mars!The same goes for a regime rich in carbohydrates - we have many highly qualified and dedicated people developing extremely sophisticated regimes and yet care is not being paid to a fundamental issue: that blood glucose levels vary and will vary in form in a formMore and more unpredictable as the amount of carbohydrates increases.

Economic development countries

The logic of this method has enormous implications for the treatment of diabetes in developing countries.The cost of insulin in those countries is very high - often costs $ 30 and more per road - and the necessary monthly supply usually represents 50% or more of the average family income.The regime rich in carbohydrates requires much more insulin to try to improve blood sugar levels.By following a regime with low carbohydrates content, the dose of insulin will decrease very significantly as has happened with those of us who have adopted this regime.In my case, the dose of insulin has decreased to 60%.This would represent a very important financial savings for these people and this is something that we should never underestimate.In relative terms this would mean that an average person in a developed country save $ US500 per month!Obviously there may be other external elements, but this method is also very logical in this situation.As if that were not enough, blood glucose control would greatly improve, not only by the regime of few carbohydrates /little insulin, but alsoBecause many people could pay the volume of insulin they need!

Examples of flours

This is an example of a meal that satisfies and contains 12 grams of carbohydrates and 120 net protein grams:

-Sopa based on meat or fish concentrate
-The fresh vegetables
-Menec bistec or vegetable fish or protein
-Cooked seeing (not potatoes or similar)
-Chafé with a little milk

There is a whole world of delicious food and foods with few carbohydrates and that satisfy appetite, easy to obtain or prepare and there are other websites on the Internet as well as many books that bring similar recipes.Bernstein's book includes some menus specially prepared with this approach.It is a simple and practical regime that helps him take the reins of his own life.

Problems with the calculation of carbohydrates

Compare the recommended foods above with the following version with high carbohydrates, about 100 grams of carbohydrates and about 120 grams of total protein:

- Soup containing carbohydrates (eg canned soups that have many carbohydrates).
- 2 slices of bread or similar
- Middle fishing or paste /potatoes /corn
- Fruit /dessert with carbohydrates
- Milk coffee

If one is wrong when calculating 100 grams of carbohydrates (for example in 20%), then one will have 20 grams of carbohydrates excessively or missing.This can be translated into a variation of 80 mg/dl (4.4 mmol/l) at the blood glucose level for an average weight person.Even if the calculation of the amount is correct, the true components of the paste, for example, may not be well calculated.It could happen that the pasta is of a special type that has egg or a different type of flour.In addition to this, one will need much more insulin to (try to) to compensate for this great load of glucose, with all the variable and unpredictable that can be the absorption and action of insulin.Let's add to this that some gastroparesias (which has been reported in the majority of diabetics that have diabetes for more than 5-10 years) and we will have all the elements for a large variation of blood sugar, including the possibility of a severe decline insome time during the hours of food.Isn't this exactly what is happening to so many patients?Does this probable result not explain for itself?Their doctors and educators are telling them that they should try to have normal blood sugar levels (due to the results of the DCCT), and yet they are ordering them to have a diet rich in carbohydrates which evidentlyThat result becomes impossible!How about confusion!It is the formula of failure!

For many of those who follow that regime this also causes frustration, feeling of guilt, fear and depression, as happened to me when I tried to normalize my levels following that method.The method of consuming few carbohydrates and little insulin completely solved the underlying causes of these problems.

I have consulted on this matter to the head of the Metabolic and Obesity Research Laboratory and teacher of Medicine and Biochemistry of the Boston Medical Center in the United States.She believes that there is no reason for concern in the proportions and nature of a regime of few carbohydrates, protein in moderate amounts, fats in a moderate way, which proposes this method.It is simple to design such a regime to be complete from the nutritional point of view.

I have learned from experts that proteins and fats are essential nutrients, while carbohydrates are not.The body produces someCarbohydrates from proteins, especially when there is little or no carbohydrates in external food sources.The body manufactures such carbohydrates slowly, making it the penultimate form of carbohydrates in the glycemic index, which is wonderfully compatible with the profile of regular insulin.Almost 10% of the ‘real’ or net protein of a food is transformed in this way.Carbohydrates do not have nutrients that cannot be derived from other sources, for example, vitamins and minerals that are in some foods with carbohydrates, such as fruit.They also occur in salads and legumes.In any case, the regime described in this article is a regime of ‘few carbohydrates’ and not a regime ‘without carbohydrates’.Then, the regime of few carbohydrates passes all these tests and I challenge any reader to give me evidence in the opposite direction.It should be added that the current recommendation of consuming few fats, if it is taken to one extreme, is dangerous because it approaches the concept of ‘without fat’ while fat is a source of fatty acids indispensable for health.

The main pharmaceutical manufacturer, Bayer, now includes information about this method with the glucometers it sells in North America and cites diabetics who use this method as "living tests of the success of this method." A company of this size does not make comments like thislightly!

I have been invited to count my personal experience with this regime in numerous meetings of health professionals and diabetes associations in Australia, England and Japan.I made a presentation at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australian Diabetes Society and the Australian Diabetes Educators Association in August 2000 in the Symposium "Carbohydrates - more or less."

After this presentation, my doctor Richard Arnott, made a series of comments to the participants, including that

"The improvement in Ron's HBA1C has been extraordinary ... His hypoglycemia, formerly severe, has improved ... lipids remain in an acceptable range ...It is necessary to do more studies ... maybe it's time to question the accepted dogmas ... "
Professor Paul Moffitt AM, a diabetes specialist and awarded for his contribution to the treatment of diabetes by the Australian government wrote to me after my presentation and said:

"I firmly believe in the diet of few carbohydrates and I believe it for many years."
They will have already noticed my attitude towards the use of insulin infusor.First, those who use the infusor come to realize that it is not a substitute for the exact count of carbohydrates if you want to mainly maintain normal blood glucose levels continuously.Actually, those who take the blood sugar indicators seriously and use infusor while at the same time they eat ‘more’ carbohydrates end where they started;That is, trying to level carbohydrates and insulin with precision, and this is not possible when many carbohydrates are consumed.Logically there are many people who are happy with the infusor and that is fine.However, I can bet that while many carbohydrates do not achieve the same level of blood glucose control that is achieved with the regime of few carbohydrates /little insulin.In my opinion and based on my experience (I have been a user of the insulin infusor for many years in my struggle to better detect blood sugar), I can affirm that insulin infusor does not provide and cannot provide the same level ofBlood sugar control that does provide the regime of few carbohydrates.Therefore, infusor is unnecessary for the good blood glucose control andIt does not solve the basic problem: the unpredictable result of the consumption of higher amounts of carbohydrates.

It is usually answered that this method is too extreme or difficult for an "average" person to adopt.That was what I thought the first time I found it, however here I am after having experienced the change and feeling wonderfully happy with him and with the results obtained.As with all important change in life, the best method is to do it little by little and advance until one finds a level in which he feels good.Many will not want to reduce their daily carbohydrates to 30 grams, which is the level that will effectively give a normal level of blood sugar if done correctly.

Another example: the fruit has been an important part of my diet for 40 years before making this change and now I do not as fruit and not surprise it (although the avocado is part of my regime and a type of fruit could be considered).The important thing is that one does not despair with desperation saying "I know that this will give me much better levels of blood sugar, but it is too much for me!"Do it step by step and move forward ...

Any important change in life (such as starting in a new job, marrying or divorcing, having children, etc.) demands psychological and other types and the same goes for this regime.This has been much easier than I had thought.Once one understands and reorrates, this regime is integrated into our daily lives and becomes the new "normal."

I am trying to play a responsible role in the discussion and debate on these issues.For me, and for many others that now have almost normal blood sugar levels 24 hours a day, the only way to achieve them is with a regime of few carbohydrates.

In this article I have tried to show the veracity of this regime and its immense superiority when it comes to controlling blood sugar levels and for other important reasons, compared to the regime rich in carbohydrates.There will always be people who, although it admits this truth, will choose not to follow this regime or follow it only partially, just like smokers can decide to continue smoking for any reason that is.Just as we point out the dangers of the cigarette I have tried to demonstrate the dangers involved for the diabetics any regime based on the consumption of many carbohydrates and a lot of insulin because it necessarily leads to higher and more unpredictable levels of blood sugar.

There are health professionals who actively discourage.With all due respect to the challenge to review this article, point by point and refute or indicate where they consider that the reasoning is incorrect and that they indicate the reasons why they reject some point.Until now, every time I have asked for this, I have only received general answers, such as “a diet with few carbohydrates is not healthy” which avoids the central issues that I raise.I have not received any fact or evidence that can be considered in reasonable terms that refute the important point that I have raised here.

In our opinion, the medical and nutritional recommendation that is currently offered in the institutional system so that diabetics ingest diets with a high content of carbohydrates and a lot of insulin is helping to create very negative results.We consider that there are millions of people who would be much better with a regime of few carbohydrates.We believe that the recommendation to consume many carbohydrates as part of the diabetes treatment are causing suffering and enormous and unnecessary cost.

Medical opinions are evolving.We can examine theHistory of the discovery of penicillin by Alexander Fleming, who said this famous phrase "Penicillin was filed on a shelf for 10 years while accusing me of a healer."Another example, 300 years before, is the case of smallpox, when Sir Thomas Sydenham developed a treatment that reduced the mortality rate of 50% to about 2%.The English Medical College then tried to expel him!This resembles the regime of few carbohydrates in the treatment of diabetes.The sad thing is that many people will have to pay the price until it is finally understood and implemented.

Adopting a low carbohydrate regime is certainly a great change.It must be done responsibly and with expert support, with education that allows us to understand change, other special situations could occur, as in any other regime.People interested in this approach must be aware of this, for example with respect to the issue of acetones.Today there are excellent resources although one must be lucky to access them.

In relation to acetones, my weight loss was accompanied by some ketone bodies in the urine and they were related to low carbohydrates and exercise.This is an issue on which I needed competent and appropriate information.This (kethosis) is different from diabetic otoacidosis due to lack of insulin, for example.

On the subject of ketones, there is more information at Link and I recommend doing a search on 'ketoacidosis' and 'acetonas' (ketone bodies in urine; urinary ketones) urinary ketones)

In summary, less carbohydrates requires less insulin and this produces less variation and better prognosis in blood glucose levels.

The website of the website Link refers to my professional work.The insulin corporation for life, Insulin for Life Incorporated, was founded in 1999 after I had worked at the International Diabetes Institute in Melbourne, Australia for 20 years.

Now patients have the tools to maintain almost normal blood sugar levels all the time, if they are lucky enough to meet them and decide to use them ...

I am eternally grateful to Dr Bernstein and his colleagues who put me aware of this method.Thanks to them my life has changed.

Ron Raab B.ec.
President, Insulin for Life Incorporated

Link

Improving access to insulin and supplies for diabetics of poor countries.

[1] Nutritional medical therapy (N. of T)

[2] International Society of Diabetes in Children and Adolescents (N. of T)

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
12/09/2013 3:16 p.m.

Almost 40 % of patients are not aware of their risk of diabetes
Should doctors talk to patients more frequently about their diabetes risk factors?...

A recent survey conducted by the American Diabetes Association involved 1,400 patients and 600 health professionals to determine their perception of their risk of developing diabetes.According to the results, 40% of those who were at a higheBlood and other diabetic risk factors.Only 25 % of those who have the greatest risk of developing diabetes were aware of their susceptibility.

According to the survey, most patients knew that lifestyle factors to change in order to help avoid the development of diabetes, that is, diet and exercise.The problem may determine that 80 % of patients who were at risk for diabetes and should change their lifestyle felt they were currently in good or excellent health.

These findings indicate that doctors may need to be more open with patients at risk of diabetes ensuring that they are aware of their risks, and what should be done to stop them.

Practice pearls:
Forty percent of the patients surveyed who were at a greater risk of developing diabetes felt that they were not at risk.
Less than half of the patients surveyed regularly informed of their doctor about the risks of developing diabetes.
The eight percent of the patients who were currently at a greater risk of developing diabetes reported to be of good or excellent health.
American Diabetes Association, December 2013
Automatic Google translation without correcting.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
03/25/2014 2:48 a.m.

Today (3/25/14) I am given the results of my analytics on 3/19/14.Whatever the results I will publish here to know and know all (detractors and followers) how it has gone or strict (well, not so strict) low diet in HC and high in fat after nine months of following it.Diet that is not directed or recommended to the DM partners!.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
03/25/2014 2:56 a.m.

DM1, I meant

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
03/25/2014 2:57 a.m.

The increase albumin/creates or.aislada is possibly because I started with Forxiga just over a month ago.Likewise, the increase in urine glucose.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
03/25/2014 4:36 p.m.

Oh really!@Erguiye, we are many Aki diabetics!, TMB of type 1 (k they have almost all your life feeling it) no one deprives you or you do what you want.But I am sorry to communicate k almost everything k surrounds us are carbohydrates those vegetables k you say k consume are sometimes similar by pigs to carbohydrates.(eg 200g Strawberries = 1 Ration Hydrates and 250 of Jews = 1 Ration of Hydrates).With Lacteos pass something similar ...
Apart from being diabetics I can assure you k a diet exclusively of fats and proteins will saturate your poor liver.Initially you will have good analytics and a feeling of feeling better and you will lose weight and increase muscle mass .. but in the long run it will pass your toll.Your heart, your brain consume carbohydrates and if Kieres k your body generates them alone and saturates by the waste K generates that wear, consumes a balanced diet.
Here nobody wants to attack anyone we are Aki to support and advise each other.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
03/25/2014 7:10 p.m.

Anna: What is a ration of hydrates?I measure them by their weight.6 grams to breakfast, 12 grams to lunch and 12 grams at dinner (eg today my breakfast has been: 175cl of milk, 2 fried eggs and 1 1/2 chicken sausages, in total 9 grams of HC.I have passed a little because I finished the soy milk that is what I usually take at a rate of 1 gram of HC per 100cl).
You see, if you bother to read the analytics that I have included you will realize that everything or almost everything is unbeatable.The Bhag diet (LCHF) is perfect for DM2 and not advisable for DM1, bulimic, children, pregnant, with eating disorders, dialysis and in general people who do not know how to understand them, follow them and to which they are not reasonably prohibited.
Please, do not confuse vegetables with fruits or legumes.Vegetables barely contain carbohydrates, while fruits, legumes and flours do not fall from 50% of their weight in HC.Vitamins abound in vegetables.
Carbohydrates+fats = triglycerides+cholesterol.Fats without carbohydrates to the sewer directly.
I am doing well, that's why I insist, maybe they would do well to other diabetics if they didn't scare them so much.
Anyway thanks for your opinions, I think they are well intentional.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
03/27/2014 7:21 a.m.

As with altia diabetes Clinical Recommendations, these Should Be Tempered to Meet The Individual Needs and Circumstances of the Patient.The 12 Points of Evidence from The Study Backed Up By Clinical Studies Are:

High Blood Sugar is The Most Salient Feature of Diabetes.Dietary Carbohydrate Restriction has The Greatest Effect on Decresting Blood Glucose Levels.
During the Epidemics of Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes, Caloric Increases Have Been Due Almost Entirely to Increased Carbohydrates.
Benefits of Dietary Carbohydrate Restriction Do Not Require Weight Loss.
Although Weight Loss is not required for benefit, not dietary intervention is Better Than Carbohydrate Restriction for Weight Loss.
Adherence to Low-Carbohydrate Diets in People With Type 2 Diabetes Is At Least As Good As Adherence to Any Other Dietary Interventions and Frequently Is meaningly Better.
Replacement of Carbohydrates With Proteins Is Generally beneficial.
Dietary Total and saturated fats do not correlate with risk of cardiovascular disease.
Plasma-Saturated Fatty Acids Are Controlled by Dietary Carbohydrates More Than By Dietary Lipids.
The best predictor of microvascular and, to a lesser extent, macrovascular complications in patients with type 2 diabetes is glycemic control (HBA1C).
Dietary Carbohydrate Restriction is the Most Effective Method of Reducting Serum Triglycerides and Increaseing High-Density Lipoprotein.
Patients with Type 2 Diabetes On Carbohydrate-Reconnected Diets Reduce and Frequently Eliminate Medication.People with Type 1 usually requires less insulin.
Intensive Glucose-Lowering by Dietary Carbohydrate Restriction Has No Side Effects Comparable To The Effects of Intensive Pharmacologic Treatment.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
08/12/2014 2:51 p.m.

From the digital magazine Diabetes in Control
Low-Carb Diet recommended for type 1 and 2 Diabetes Patients
Low-Carbohydrate Diets Should Be The First Line of Attack For Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes, and Showd Be used in Conjunction with insulin in those with Type 1 diabetes ....

Advertisement
Driving by A Consortium of 26 Physicans and Nutrition Refectchers, The Study Suggests The Need for A Reapparaisal of Dietary Guidelines Due to the Inability of Current Recommendations to Control the Epidemic of Diabetes.The Authors Point to The Specific Failure of the Prevailing Low-Fat Diets to Improve Obesity, Cardiovascular Risk or General Health, and to the Persistent Reports of Serious Side Effects of Commonly prescribed Diabetes Medications.By Comparison, The Authors Refer To The Continued Success of Low-Carbohydrate Diets in the Treatment of Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome Without Significant Side Effects.

Barbara Gower, Ph.D., Professor and Vice Chair for Research in The Uab Department of Nutrition Sciences and One of the Study Authors, Stated That, "Diabetes Is A Disease of Carbohydrate Intolerance.""Reducting carbohydrates is the obvious Treatment. It was the standard approach Before insulin was discovered and is, in fact, practice with good results in many institts.

The Authors Say Their Review of the Medical Literature Shows That Low-Carbohydrate Diets Reliaby Reduces High Blood Sugar and at The Same Time Show General Benefit for Risk of Cardiovascular Disease.

Richard David Feinman, Ph.D., Professor of Cell Biology at Suny Downstate Medical Center and Lead Author of The Paper, Added That, "We've Tried to present Clearly The Most Obvious and Least Controversial Arguments For Going With Carbohydrate Restriction.""Here we took a positive approach and look to the future, While acknowledge this paper calls for change. The Low-Fat Paradigm, Which Held Things Back, Is Virtually Dead As A Major Biological Idea. Diabetes is too seriouslyTry to Save Face By Holding Onto Ideas That Fail. "

Gower Added That, "For Many People with Type 2 Diabetes, Low-Carbohydrate Diets Are A Real Cure," Said Gower."They no Longer Need Drugs. They no Longer Have Symptoms. Their Blood Glucose Is Normal, and They Generally Lose Weight."

The Authors Caution That People With Diabetes Who Are Already On Drugs for Type 2 Diabetes or Are On Standard Amounts of Insulin Should Undertake Conversion to Low-Carbohydrate Diet Only With The Help of a Physician.Because the diet may have a similar sugar-lowering effect, it is critical that drarug doses be tapered off in order to avoid dangerous low Blood sugar.

Practice Pearls - As with Alcia Diabetes Clinical Recommendations, these Should Be Tempered to Meet the Individual Needs and Circumstances of the Patient.The 12 Points of Evidence from The Study Backed Up By Clinical Studies Are:

High Blood Sugar is The Most Salient Feature of Diabetes.Dietary Carbohydrate Restriction has The Greatest Effect on Decresting Blood Glucose Levels.
During the Epidemics of Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes, Caloric Increases Have Been Due Almost Entirely to Increased Carbohydrates.
Benefits of Dietary Carbohydrate Restriction Do Not Require Weight Loss.
Although Weight Loss is not required for benefit, not dietary intervention is Better Than Carbohydrate Restriction for Weight Loss.
Adherence to Low-Carbohydrate Diets in People With Type 2 Diabetes Is At Least As Good As Adherence to Any Other Dietary Interventions and Frequently Is meaningly Better.
Replacement of Carbohydrates With Proteins Is Generally beneficial.
Dietary Total and saturated fats do not correlate with risk of cardiovascular disease.
Plasma-Saturated Fatty Acids Are Controlled by Dietary Carbohydrates More Than By DietaryLipids.
The best predictor of microvascular and, to a lesser extent, macrovascular complications in patients with type 2 diabetes is glycemic control (HBA1C).
Dietary Carbohydrate Restriction is the Most Effective Method of Reducting Serum Triglycerides and Increaseing High-Density Lipoprotein.
Patients with Type 2 Diabetes On Carbohydrate-Reconnected Diets Reduce and Frequently Eliminate Medication.People with Type 1 usually requires less insulin.
Intensive Glucose-Lowering by Dietary Carbohydrate Restriction Has No Side Effects Comparable To The Effects of Intensive Pharmacologic Treatment.
Nutrition July 2014

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
08/12/2014 2:56 p.m.

For the tranquility of my friends and not so friends I am still alive and placeing.With divine cholesterol figures, and others.The HBA1C has risen to 7 of a record of 5.9 and also the triglycerides have reached me at 150 for not having fulfilled the Bhcag diet but I am again on the right track and soon I hope to recover the perfect figures.I read more and more about the benefits of low -carbohydrates and high -fat hydrates.With surveys and clinical data.Health for everyone.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
11/10/2014 3:07 p.m.

I am totally against the Dunkan or Atkins diet that are based on the consumption of fats and proteins and the complete annulment or minimum HC consumption.And every day more in favor of the Mediterranean diet.

Our body works with energy that basically comes from HC.If you suppress the HC below the amount recommended in the long run all neuronal functions deteriorate.
I have a lot of "non -diabetic" friends that Dunkan and ATKINS have made canceling almost HC's intake as you, below 130 g/day (minimum amount recommended by all endocrine) and if, in effect, it can be seenNotably weight loss that is what you feel lighter, agile, better humor, wanting to do things ... but now they are with liver problems, kidney, intestine, etc.Side effects in medium-long term do not compensate.

@Erguiye you are the same age as my parents and almost the same health problems;My parents are not diabetic;They have typical age of age due to oxidation and wear, we cannot live forever.
I think that with the diet that you are still in the long term you will have some severe complication.But naturally, each one owns his life and can do with her what he considers better to feel good and be happy.
Good luck, control yourself and take care not to take an irreversible scare.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/06/2016 9:32 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks for this info, the truth is that I love this forum.I'm glad to have registered to participate from time to time :)

DiabeSuarez's profile photo
DiabeSuarez
09/29/2017 11:27 a.m.

erguiye said:
The best thing that has gone to normalize my blood sugar is to eat little HC (carbohydrate) and a lot of protein.and fats.Volume 6 grs.HC to breakfast, 12 grs.to lunch and 12 grs.To dinner.No balanced diets.Neither little of this nor of that.Of fruit nothing at all, or smell it;Neither flours, nor legumes, nor sugar.I know that this creates controversy but increasingly the number of defenders of this diet increases (LCHF, low -fat carbohydrates in fat, for its acronym in English, if you want to consult it on the Internet).Thanks to this diet I have dropped my glyc of 11% to 5.9% in three months, disappearing the bad cholesterol figures and I have lowered weight from 96.5 to 83.5.I am type 2 for 30 years.My goal is to constantly keep 85 mg/dl to reach a 5%glyc.We have been poisoning with sugar for decades.

I totally agree with you Erguiye this diet works as you say badly that despite diabetes educators, I find myself as a bull since I started it, I have removed all the pills even the insulin I have been 10 months and I do not needDrugs that make you sick more that cure you, do not worry who does not want to experiment that he continues as he is measuring calories, playing with insulin and getting sick more and more each one is free to choose what he wants.
carries a low carbohydrate diet
If our interest is to lose weight, we should start by avoiding sugars and starches (such as bread).This is an ancient concept, there is more there has been an infinite number of diet to lose weight based on eating less carbohydrates.What is new is that there are now many modern scientific studies that have tried that restricting carbohydrates in the diet is the most effective way to lose weight.

Link
The article comes in English to give the Google translator to read it, on this page they have everything there and because of the LCHF diet, the only one that in 10 years with diabetes has worked for me, I have lost 25 kilos in 3 months and ofFinding me wrong at all, how good to have found this diet, it has rejuvenated me.

Jose María Recio's profile photo
Jose María Recio
01/25/2018 12:52 a.m.

mimbek said:
honestly, that diet seems to me a real nonsense.The body needs to eat everything, and you are depriving it of legumes, pasta, rice, flour ... fundamental for a balanced diet.

You barely eat hydrates, less than necessary a day ... that I understand that there are 40 gr.

One of the things that the educator in diabetes explained to me when I debuted was the diets that remove carbohydrates.If you stop eating carbohydrates, the body somehow has to look for fuel ... What do you do?Burning fat by ketosis.He gave me the example of the people who make a hunger strike, without eating about 8 or 9 days the body enters that process, and can die in a matter of hours.Do you lose weight?Yes, but at the cost of what?

I have come to read in forums to girls who were doing diets where the hydrates were removed ... distressed because they had told them in the herbalist that had not entered ketosis and had not lost weight ........

Well, this is my humble opinion.

There are many erroneous concepts about ketosis.The most common is to confuse it with ketoacidosis, a rare and dangerous medical condition that occurs mainly in people with type 1 diabetes if they do not take insulin. I even even some health professionals tend to mix these two situations in some way, perhaps due to the namessimilar and lack of knowledge about differences.

Cetosis and ketoacidosis are not the same.

Cetosis is a 100% natural state, under total body control.It can be caused by a low carbohydrate diet or a brief fasting period.

Cetoacidosis is a serious malfunction of the body, with excessive and unregulated production of ketones.This leads to symptoms such as nausea, vomiting and stomach pain followed by confusion and finally eat.
It requires urgent medical treatment, since it can be potentially deadly.
Most people who consume a strict ketogenic diet low in carbohydrates never reach levels greater than 3 millimolar, in fact, many people fight to obtain it above 0.5.Long -term starring, that is, a week or more with zero food, it can raise the number to 6 or 7. But ketoacidosis occurs in 10+ levels, more frequently 15+.
It is like the difference between drinking a glass of water and drowning in an ocean.Both situations are about water, but they are not the same.Drinking a glass of water will not make it drown.Cetosis also does not produce ketoacidosis.

If you have an operating pancreas that can produce insulin, that is, it does not have type 1 diabetes, it would be extremely difficult or, probably, impossible to obtain ketoacidosis, even if you tried.This is because high levels of ketones cause the release of insulin, which stops the production of ketones.In other words, the body has a safety network that normally makes it impossible for healthy people to have ketoacidosis.

Jose María Recio
01/25/2018 1:18 a.m.

Doesn't our body need carbohydrates?
No. This is a common myth.For example, many people, even medical professionals, will tell you that the brain needs glucose (of carbohydrates) to function.In fact, the brain can obtain up to 80% of its energy needs of ketones, a source of energy produced from fat in our liver.There are some tissues that exclusively require glucose for their energy needs, such as the lens of the eye, the red blood cells and a part of the kidney.The fact is that the liver is capable of producing enough glucose to sustain these tissues through a process called "gluconeogenesis."All other body tissues are happy to burn fat or ketones for their energy needs when there is no glucose.
But have we always heard that ketones are harmful?
We all produce ketones from time to time, especially if our carbohydrate supply decreases in the diet.Many people will produce them in the early hours of the morning after consuming the carbohydrates they ate for dinner.People with a low carbohydrate diet will burn ketones along with fat for most of their energy needs.Sometimes we analyze the urine of people who make low carbohydrates to measure ketones and determine if the diet is working.Blood ketones levels in all these cases are not high enough to cause any damage.There is a condition known as 'ketoacidosis' that is harmful and part of the confusion around ketones may be due to this.Ketoacidosis is a serious problem that occurs in type 1 diabetics when they do not receive insulin.In this case, ketone levels are much higher and blood sugar levels are also very high.While ketoacidosis is harmful,
Is it possible for a low carbohydrate diet to increase my risk of heart disease?
We collide again with another common myth.It is based on the idea that if you eliminate carbohydrates as a source of energy, you will have to increase fat intake to compensate (there is a limit on the amount of protein you can eat).It was thought that an increase in fat would lead to high cholesterol that is associated with heart disease.However, when studies on this were conducted, to everyone's surprise, the opposite happened.People with a low carbohydrate diet improved their cholesterol readings even when they increased their fat intake and even when their consumption of saturated fats increased (the so -called bad fat).It seems that when your body should depend on fat to obtain energy, the saturated fat you eat burns before it can cause damage.Another factor that plays a role in heart disease is the level of inflammation in our system.If inflammation markers are high, we recognize this as a sign of a higher risk of heart disease.We commonly request a C-Reactive protein test, an inflammation marker in the blood, to evaluate the risk of a person.A recent study showed that people with a low carbohydrate diet demonstrated significantly reduced inflammatory markers.
Although long -term studies have not yet been carried out to demonstrate it, existing science suggests that a high fat and carbohydrate diet can reduce the risk of heart disease.Read more
Link

Jose María Recio
01/25/2018 1:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.