{'en': 'The damn diabetes ........', 'es': 'La maldita Diabetes........'} Image

The damn diabetes ........

German's profile photo   10/18/2013 3:55 p.m.

Well, when you consider that they treat you badly or in a not adequate way you should put a complaint in patient care.There is a lot of arrogant professional who believe they know everything.I don't know if it will be in that hospital but a few years ago, a great endocrine left to Salamanca, it's called Manuel, I don't remember the last name, he is young, medium age, do you know him?If you have it at hand, do not hesitate to change .....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2013 1:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Prado, thanks for the name you have advised me.I don't know him but I will try to find out and see if they can put me with him.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/29/2013 12:13 p.m.

If you can assure you that it will not disappoint you, unless it has changed a lot, that I hope not ... or that it is no longer there ... but for trying it you do not lose anything ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/29/2013 12:23 p.m.

adj, we are going to trust the ethics of professionals and especially people ... I would not hesitate to change myself, first for my own experience and second after seeing what he did to his own partner ... he says a lot aboutWhat kind of being is ... so don't delay and do it anymore ... Apart would not be another claim ... What can happen to you?What do they carefully attend to you?Come on, worse, I mean? ... No, that it makes no sense, that these things have to stop them ... a lot of encouragement and tell us, please !!!!
Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/29/2013 1:40 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

I encourage German, it is true that some days you come down thinking about what we have on top, but there is no other to continue accepting reality and pull forward.I am 22 years old and debut with 10, at first I did not want to accept it but in the end here I continue, I make my normal life, sometimes like what I should not also recognize) but my controls are still controlled ... what lowers me?Well, as something with sugar, can I get up?Well, I will go down, I don't worry about that, everything that goes up then goes down ...

To be positive and not let us beat !!!You have to live with diabetes, not by and for diabetes ...

anitaDM2001's profile photo
anitaDM2001
10/29/2013 11:28 p.m.

Hay que vivir con la diabetes, no por y para la diabetes...
DMI desde 2001
Levemir y Humalog
https://diabetica-mente.blogspot.com/

@anitadm2001 What do you consider to eat what you should not? Because I know if you have normal weight, you have no cholesterol, or hypertension, being also a young person, controlling the rations/fat of what you take and controlling your glycemia for it,You shouldn't have many restrictions, right?

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/30/2013 5:17 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

ajd said:
meading, thanks for the name you have advised me.I do not know him but I will try to find out and see if they can put me with him.

How is everything @"ajd" I hope very well.Almost 40 years already being DM1 right?Very big!At what age did you debut?Important complications or all good?I hope the second.All the best!

Dixon's profile photo
Dixon
03/08/2018 7:35 a.m.

german said:
The word diabetes should be synonymous of stress ...... I have been with this frightful chronic disease, of which each more stressful than the other ...., I was diagnosed at age 17 and I am currently 25, I change my life, I was always very perfectionist, I had an almost ideal control of the disease, but in tow that?of a constant Stress life ..... a lot of money ..... and exhaustion.I do not believe in priests because I am realistic and I am aware of the concept "capitalism", therefore from my diagnosis I became the idea that I would accompany myself for life, at first it was not difficult for me to assimilate it, but as the years go by andI have more present the limitations that the disease brings me, it has become more difficult ..... I have read hundreds of encouraging messages here and in other forums such as "Do not let it control you, be happy, take controlFrom your life, there are worse things, etc. "they are all hooves, the disease will always be there, it is true that it does not prevent you from" enjoying "certain things of life, but those activities you can do, never you will do themWithout "worrying" you in a latent way about this damn disease, since in the end I always have somehow impact on your being ........... I know many people with this disease since I am part of the diabetic associationFrom my country, as well as leader of the children's camp of diabetics, I have seen many children fight against this terrible pathology, and I have oriented them to achieve better control and to be able to live more "peacefully", but at the end of the day ....You can be diabetic and life is one ........ I find it more and more to enjoy the pleasures of life, even the most basic such as eating (no matter how much we can eat anything,The measure that leads to that is really exhausting when the years pass), or being among friends (you can never enjoy the activities they do naturally like them), or simply have sex (I do not suffer from impotence that I know that I know thatIt is one of the most common complications in diabetic men, but I have had hypoglycemia during the activity, leaving myself clearly that diabetes "never abandons you ...").

In summary, I am very tired of this disease, which has no pause or respite ....... sorry for my language, but I am sorry ....

German

Danielccs's profile photo
Danielccs
04/14/2022 4:37 p.m.

Man has, diabetes limits a lot when doing many things, to me the singer of saying looks at other patients with worst diseases that are worse does not work for me, it does not comfort me, when it comes to leaving and doing many activities limitsAnd a lot

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/15/2022 2:19 p.m.

regina said:
ajd, there are endocrine that all they know how to do is blame the patient without giving another solution.They are the most inept.A good endocrine knows how to dialogue, listen, advise and negotiate with the patient.And the best are the ones that tell you: this we have to study it and me, and draw conclusions.
When they give you that trust, you know you have the best.
Try to find it to be calmer.

Well, I have the head of endocrinology and nutrition of the Hospital de Cabueñes de Gijón and more inept that it does not exist, but it is my turn to endure it and it is what there is ....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
04/15/2022 11:20 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

@Pyrri, because I have very good references of the Endocrine de Caburñes team.Let's see if you are lucky and understand you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/16/2022 12:48 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

pyrri said:
regina said:
ajd, there are endocrine that all they know how to do is blame the patient without giving another solution.They are the most inept.A good endocrine knows how to dialogue, listen, advise and negotiate with the patient.And the best are the ones that tell you: this we have to study it and me, and draw conclusions.
When they give you that trust, you know you have the best.
Try to find it to be calmer.

Well, I have the head of endocrinology and nutrition of the Hospital de Cabueñes de Gijón and more inept that it does not exist, but it is my turn to endure it and that is what there are ...

If you are right, I have more than one endocrine that I wonder they have studied, and that they do not give one, ... you are right with the endocrine chief that takes you, I thanks to the forum and several endocrine that I have been visiting andSeeing your medication and your glyc, you have long had to use slow (basal) insulin, since with 7.2 glyc

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/16/2022 2:44 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

German said:
@velia

I do not look for me to pity or feel sorry for me, I'm already great for that ..... Maybe my message was not clear and that's why I apologize.I am very clear about what I have and I suffer, and I have accepted it years ago, I have a good control of luck of diabetes and I am very clear about the different types of treatments and their peculiarities ..... My problem is theexhaustion .... I feel exaust, and I can't help thinking about diabetes whatever the activity you do, when you mention sex, it was as an example of just what I am talking about, I still have 26 years to get to reachThe 51 as your husband and for what you tell me, I hope to be like this and work wonderfully ... but there is a reality, complication is a possibility, as well as an endless other complications in thisillness, and I have exhausted me having to constantly prevent those complications .... I work in a university hospital and I have seen many diabetics with endless subclinical ciflications related to this disease, perhaps a bit conditioned by my reality, but seeingDaily "where you can end ..." It is not at all encouraging ........ I do not intendType I, I express myself with the intention of transmitting my discontent with this damn disease, so I understood in the terms of use, it is an open forum and that is why I wrote what I wrote.

German

I think the same.I know that this is not easy to carry and perfectionism will mean a lot of stress without a doubt because in diabetes 2 + 2 they are almost never 4.

I have 44 and I go for 29 with diabetes.Debute with 15 so I can understand very well what it is to debut in adolescence.

I have some retinopathy that treated me with laser and now atopic dermatitis but my biggest problems in this life I assure you that they have little to do with diabetes.

And yes as Velia says, we understand you rage and everything else but that attitude is a bit victimist and we can help little.

Sometimes everything complicates but taking it as the cause of your ills and fighting with it does not help.I also think it is not so much either.

If you carry groups of children with diabetes I hope you do not transmit that attitude .... I think they deserve encouragement, trust in life and joy and the potatoes even more.

Much encouragement.

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
04/18/2022 9:33 a.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

Endocrine theme I go alone to see if there is any advance in research and to make the relevant analyzes, I think that after 32 years of diabetes I know how to control it my last hemo is 6.6 So .... That if for me changeFrom Humalog to Novorapid and Levemir to Tresiba it was a success and it was the endocrine who changed the insulins much better now

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
04/18/2022 2:07 p.m.

Germán.I understand you and I always say that being diabetic is a great job.You have to plan all the time, to eat, when, how many insulin units, measure, corrections.Etc. cdo do, carry candies or do it with higher GS.Read the labels of what we eat and if you go to another country for example Germany, that has happened to me, not understand the label and that it ups on you and not know why.We do not enjoy the same as the rest unfortunately.I do not agree that we can make a normal life.We can try to enjoy what we have, which is not normal.I have my moments.Very exhausted sometimes and sometimes more optimistic.Do not hesitate to write whatever it is.That's what we are in the forum.I hope it is reversed even for a while your current situation thus takes impulse to continue.A affection.Marcela de Argentina

marcela's profile photo
marcela
04/19/2022 12:30 a.m.

You are going to forgive me but I believe that some regrets are unjustified, life does not stop giving setbacks and people are so selfish that we only think of our misfortune and also despise other more serious diseases because it is not our problem, we do not thank you for justhave DM and not have glaucomas and other hundreds of diseases much more serious and disabled, ... and have a drug addict?And not have to reach the end of the month and feed yours, and live in a country where the DM is not subsidized?My personally would be ashamed to make it public, with which he is falling in this world.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/19/2022 12:50 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Each one carries his cross and for each one, his cross is the greatest @Alberto_13 Obviously there are infinitely more serious cases but we are not going to be able to complain about what diabetes can suppose us.For that rule of three nobody in this world could complain about anything because it will always have someone worse around.
I make a very normal life and how I do not know a life without diabetes, I get along very well but, as I always say, each person is a world.In addition, I think there is no better place than the forum to be able to vent when the disease weighs us, after all, no one better than another diabetic to support you and understand you.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/19/2022 3:16 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Diabetes has always made it difficult for me to improve in my other problems.People who only have diabetes and a quiet life suppose that they can more or less do their lives, but if you have other things, you do not see.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/19/2022 3:37 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It seems good to enter the forum and download the complaint if it is punctually.We can all have a downturn and it is good to verbalize it and this forum, a priori may seem the right place.
I would tell you that you shake those negative thoughts.Thanks to the means that we have (sensors, insulin, bombs) we can have a good quality of life.
A normal life?No. But let's not put more limitations falling into victimism and self -pity.
We can enjoy many things and keep complications away if we carry good control.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
04/19/2022 6:16 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

german said:
The word diabetes should be synonymous of stress ...... I have been with this frightful chronic disease, of which each more stressful than the other ...., I was diagnosed at age 17 and I am currently 25, I change my life, I was always very perfectionist, I had an almost ideal control of the disease, but in tow that?of a constant Stress life ..... a lot of money ..... and exhaustion.I do not believe in priests because I am realistic and I am aware of the concept "capitalism", therefore from my diagnosis I became the idea that I would accompany myself for life, at first it was not difficult for me to assimilate it, but as the years go by andI have more present the limitations that the disease brings me, it has become more difficult ..... I have read hundreds of encouraging messages here and in other forums such as "Do not let it control you, be happy, take controlFrom your life, there are worse things, etc. "they are all hooves, the disease will always be there, it is true that it does not prevent you from" enjoying "certain things of life, but those activities you can do, never you will do themWithout "worrying" you in a latent way about this damn disease, since in the end I always have somehow impact on your being ........... I know many people with this disease since I am part of the diabetic associationFrom my country, as well as leader of the children's camp of diabetics, I have seen many children fight against this terrible pathology, and I have oriented them to achieve better control and to be able to live more "peacefully", but at the end of the day ....You can be diabetic and life is one ........ I find it more and more to enjoy the pleasures of life, even the most basic such as eating (no matter how much we can eat anything,The measure that leads to that is really exhausting when the years pass), or being among friends (you can never enjoy the activities they do naturally like them), or simply have sex (I do not suffer from impotence that I know that I know thatIt is one of the most common complications in diabetic men, but I have had hypoglycemia during the activity, leaving myself clearly that diabetes "never abandons you ...").

In summary, I am very tired of this disease, which has no pause or respite ....... sorry for my language, but I am sorry ....

German

Hi German ... I was diagnosed with me in November last year, that is, I still haven't had a year ... and I have had to go to the ophtamologist because I also have Claucoma, I have lost more than 20 kilos ...Tomorrow I go to the dermatologist because I do not heals the wounds of the English.I carry more than two boxes of antibiotics .... my analytical has come out perfect, and in the ophtamologist too ..... thanks to the Lord ... and I have been two weeks that if anxiety and tachycardia have not killed me,It is because God has not wanted ... but it is not a different disease from another .... you just have to take care of yourself, I see it as if it, an elite athlete, diet and sport.I did not ask for diabetes, nor the Claucoma, but it is inheritance of my father and grandfather.There are other people who have to live with a transplant of some organ, or with hypertension (that the tension in very treacherous) others with thyroid problems, ..... I am also scared, but leading a healthy life, you die ofAnother thing ... I am from Malaga, and I moved to a people years ago ... and if you saw the amount of elderly and not so elderly who have this disease, and live like God .... I am surprised,,,, KIKO RIVERA, Sharon Stone, Hray Berry, Isabel Pantojsink ..... Here I am for everyone .... yes, tomorrow again to the hospital for the appointment with the dermatologist, and two days agoI was for the ophtamologist, it is what touches ,,, take care of it ,,, and fight.Because after all, life is a fight, a path of roses with its thorns .... here you have me for whatever, and may God bless you and protect you all ... and what Putin leavesFuck .....

reina45's profile photo
reina45
04/20/2022 8:28 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.