{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

How are you going?

I have a doubt, especially to which you made low diets in hydrates, because I do not do, I try to put something in each meal even if it is little, but I put it, the issue is that I am almost 23 weeks and my weight oscillatesAlways between 62-63 kilos, a few days grams above, other grams below.I have not taken anything weight, it was more came from the Christmas meals and those left when I got pregnant and rose to 64 kilos that as soon as I made the most restrictive food came down to 62 and more or
Less there I stayed.It is an issue that begins to worry.I do not know if we are diabetic and take more care of feeding at the end we have a more weight increase in the end than other people who do not look so much what they eat or that I am falling short.I do not go hungry, but if I am quite monotonous when I eat because I now want salads and always
I do the same, along with the accompaniment that that day of meat or fish has, the fruit does not put it many days because there are times that I cannot
Buying and are usually strawberries, blueberries ... legumes not like because just food costs me and very going to walk and it is a huge pain with the Solano to have to leave and walk about two hours to be in rank ... in short, those things 😅

We once went out in the afternoon and I stop to take something in a cafeteria and ask for something to share my husband and I type a tortita or a puff pastry or something like that and I will not do it anymore because walking an hour and eating little (lesshalfway, just try) to take off my bug but it was already having to walk two hours, I don't
It matters, but sometimes I am already tired of walking so much, so it is something that I don't even try.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/24/2023 12:17 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Nila
That is what changes you quickly.To be able to eat from time to time something special without having to kill you later walking to download it.
I was like you until they prescribed the fast and sometimes it is exhausting, having to be continuously on the street walking.I believe that for that and what you tell you do not take weight, but come on, that the doctor tells you, that I do not idea ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/24/2023 3:34 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Yes, and if you can't leave and you have passed because sometimes you don't realize then feeling bad because it is very little room.I have spoken with other girls with gestational diabetes and it happens to them that they have not taken much weight either, if at the moment they have not told me anything I suppose that everything will be and at the moment that is lower because they give me indications

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/25/2023 6:05 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

I have already arrived analytical and I have it in 4.9, so great because I don't have hypos.But this week breakfasts have already begun to peak over 140. I hope to manage insulin resistance.The truth is that I realize talking with other forums of pregnancy issues that we are already standard diabetics, the theme we get better during pregnancy, the poor who meet the scoring in the third quarter or before the truth that has the truth that hasWhat to be hard.I'm already 23 weeks: Smile:

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/28/2023 9:12 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Girls advocated you a saccharin?It is that precisely in the documentation they gave me in the doctor, it can be consumed but then I have read on some websites that nothing is recommended and until today I took it every day and several times (in coffee and in some yogurts), theI'm going to leave what is pregnant but I have been very bad to read it

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/28/2023 6:37 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Hello!!My experience with the topic in pregnancy being type1 diabetic: I am already in week 29 and I have fattened in total, from the positive, 5 kilos.And 1 kilo should be the girl ... Then also weighs the amniotic fluid, we have more blood that also adds, the placenta and the uterus weigh more ... summary?I have been told that I have lost: D according to the gine and matron that is super normal in diabetics because we control much more what we eat, we lead an active life and do not fall asleep in the laurels like those that are not.And I delighted, it will be easier to lower it if we take less weight!

And on the peaks above 140?Go fight against insulin resistance!Now it seems that I am controlling again, but I had a few days that 140 seemed super acceptable, I have ever reached almost 230!And yet, hemo glycosilada in 6. I could be better but I don't complain.The endocrine says it is super acceptable so all ok.

This final quarter is complicated ... but we have to try not to frustrate ourselves, @nila remembers that the emotional issue also affects and, I do not know you, but I am angry or something like that uploads the glucose that gives pleasure.Let's try to be as "zen" as possible: P

About saccharin?They have never discouraged me.Nor any sweetener in particular.Yes, it is true that there are better or worse, but I really don't usually use them.Basically because being able to use fast insulin, if I drink coffee I prefer to put sugar because I have to put some insulin for milk ... with that I already cover milk and sugar normally.And I am little coffee maker, so I do not do it often either.

To @almovaldes22 I answer no.I had no showable changes that told me that I was pregnant.I knew that it could be because it was an assisted reproduction treatment, but since they implanted the embryo until they gave me the positive I did not notice any difference.Normally you start noticing enough declines when you already know that you are pregnant ... I noticed them more when I told people, weeks 10-12.

I have already started the preparation classes and there we are, clearing doubts.And they gave me for my birthday (it was 20 days ago) a 5D echo, of emotional, and we have already seen our girl's face.He is beautiful (that I am going to say, that I am his mother haha) and he has some precious morretes, the genetics of the father has made an effect, they are totally his!

Tam's profile photo
Tam
04/28/2023 10:53 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

How beautiful the echo, right?I am thinking of doing it, it was not a thing that called me but as time is happening yes.

I still do not quickly, I have recommended that I change your breakfast and mid -morning and see how it is doing.Today badly but let's see if I keep doing tests

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/29/2023 1:36 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@Nila I the first quarter I lost something and at the end of the pregnancy we weighed only 6kg with respect to before staying.I did low food in hydrates although I ate some fruit, especially the first quarter, then only some strawberries or blueberries or if a piece of banana was fair.As I was all the pregnancy with nausea I did not ate more amount than before pregnancy because I didn't feel like anything.I always sat badly and ate by obligation.
My son weighed 3.2kg so don't worry about the weight that has nothing to do with that of the baby.Of course, the good thing about taking as little weight is that you leave the hospital as before pregnancy, I went out almost without a belly and a week I used all my clothes before pregnancy.The bad thing that if you later give breastfeeding is not difficult not to lose weight, I ate a lot and still lost 2-3 kg the first months of breastfeeding.But once there I have already stabilized, I have been breastfeeding for 2 years and already with stable weight.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
05/02/2023 2:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Thank you so much!Let's see how I grow up on Friday

Nila's profile photo
Nila
05/02/2023 6:29 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Hello girls!

Yesterday I went to the gine and the girl weighs 1.2kilos ... that said that well, to be almost in week 30 and being diabetic, it is even thin.But come on, there is a lot for childbirth, to see what grows.I for now, only 5 kilos more than before.I do not have a low diet in hydrates, such as what I want and I have no nausea or vomiting, just acidity ... I appreciate a little that costs me so much to fat and lose weight (thyroid things have told me).Even so, I have that I am going to gain much more than @yessica_a, only 1 kilo more in 2 months and peak?I don't think it happens;)

Breastfeeding slim up?Welcome!I hope the thyroid does not of the can and work.And I wish I can carry it out ... it is one of my fears, wanting and not being able to breastfeed.That the relativizizo thinking that I am a bottle girl and removing diseases that I was already going to have genetics, I have always been very healthy.But ... they are pregnant fears, you already understand me.And I am also scared by the hypoglycemia that say it causes.Hypoglycemia + Chiquitina baby ... ufff ... I don't know how we will take it ...

@Nila the 5D really only informs you of how beautiful your baby is, it is totally emotional.My husband also passed and saw him a little nonsense.And now he is excitedly lost teaching our girl's "photos" to all her friends, co -partners ... Even the baker has taught her: D I hope she goes well on Friday !!

Tam's profile photo
Tam
05/03/2023 8:05 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

@Tam how are you?

I am like you a few weeks ago, I am 28+5 and almost 1,200.At the moment everything goes very well.The sugar is not perfect but I don't see clearly to the quick

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/07/2023 5:11 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Hi @nila !!
I see that we were going to the weight more or less, that is that we are doing well!And to go to the fast ... ufff ... It is a lot to learn suddenly.If you can avoid it, better, for mental health hehe telling rations and managing insulin units already costs no pregnancy in between!

I already started week 34 and yesterday I went to Gine, delivery plan and anesthetist.All the same day!The little one already weighs 2,400 and they say it continues in its weight.Having diabetes prior to pregnancy they also look at how it is going like a triplet and it seems, it is in the 60s, come on, that more or less in the average, nothing worrying.Of course, they have already confirmed that at week 40 I do not arrive, that they would surely cause it before the FPP (it was July 18).The same is born on 11 or there.I have an appointment in 2 weeks to make monitors and it depends on how they see it, they already tell me.

Rebel glycemia, but controlling more or less.I am not in rank ever 100% or 80, but the same if at 75 .... taking into account that lately I have some quite fat emotional increases, not so bad ... the moment is approaching and the nerves increase!

Have you had any contraction now?Everyone has been given in weeks before I am, that's why I was also nervous ... but today they seem to start!:either

Tam's profile photo
Tam
06/07/2023 6:08 p.m.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

Well, for now I don't know how to tell you if I have had.It moves a lot and sometimes I put on a tense belly but I think that because of the posture it takes, it is usually in some areas.Glycemia I also have some rebellious but I think I remain the same, very much above almost all when they are at the limit, some higher sporadic, but not to get the fast still I do not see it because it usually goes down quickly.I have also had more to be below 120 at the time and get up at 2 hours above that.I guess also influence what.I changed the order breakfast but I couldn't stand.And then the usual, sometimes what does not upload me another day and so

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/08/2023 1:57 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Girls who took aspirin in pregnancy, did you take it until the end and took it away at some point?It is that they put it on the first visit on the private so they left me in the public (I have not going to the private one) but they have not named it to me and I have nervous that they have not told me anything about the subject, because if it is not to clot the blood for example, that could harm right?Until the second week of July I do not return to the gine and I have forgotten to ask in the previous

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/09/2023 11:32 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

fenex said:
Hello girls!
In July I got pregnant with a 6%hemoglobin.
Now I'm 33 weeks and 3 days, with HB of 5.8%
I am a little scared of childbirth, gynecologists have told me that if everything is going well for a natural birth.Can someone explain your experience ???
I have to have it at the Parc Taulí hospital in Sabadell (Barcelona).
Thank you and encourage you to have a baby in your belly, it's beautiful!

Hello!!I am 31 years old and I'm looking for the time to get pregnant, but I can't get off my 7th hem, so I don't know how I will be below 6 as recommended 😭

Canti_ara's profile photo
Canti_ara
06/11/2023 11:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Canti_ara said:
fenex said:
Hello girls!
I am a little scared of childbirth, gynecologists have told me that if everything is going well for a natural birth.Can someone explain your experience ???

Hello!!I am 31 years old and I am looking for the time to get pregnant, but I can't get off my 7th hem, so I don't know how I will be below 6 as recommended 😭

My sister -in -law threw many years that he couldn't get the glycard and got it when they put him a bomb.I don't know if you carry, but if not, you can consider it to endo.She put it precisely to get pregnant.He has already been a mother with 40 years and is happier than a partridge.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/11/2023 11:33 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

nila said:
girls who took aspirin in pregnancy, did you take it until the end and took it away at some point?It is that they put it on the first visit on the private so they left me in the public (I have not going to the private one) but they have not named it to me and I have nervous that they have not told me anything about the subject, because if it is not to clot the blood for example, that could harm right?Until the second week of July I do not return to the gine and I have forgotten to ask in the previous

I was until week 36.If they usually take it a few weeks before delivery.In our case they usually induce from 38 because in 36-37 they tell you to stop taking it.They wanted to induce me in 37 and in the end I asked to wait and it was at 38+6 and I don't remember exactly when I left it but I think 36.

Yessica_A
06/13/2023 1:21 p.m.

Canti_ara said:
fenex said:
Hello girls!

Hello!!I am 31 years old and I am looking for the time to get pregnant, but I can't get off my 7th hem, so I don't know how I will be below 6 as recommended 😭

I recommend that you go down to the maximum, it is the easiest way to get it.And then diabetological education if they have not given it to you.You can learn everything on your own reading, count rations, adjust insulin, as the menstrual cycle, sport, etc. influences and then experiment and error until you get it.The main thing is to learn and experiment.I spent a lot of time around 5.5 looking for pregnancy, I lengthened several years until I got pregnancy for IVF and during pregnancy I dropped the hem even more (around 5%).All thanks to previous learning and few hydrates.For me, food change was fundamental but also knowing my body based on experimenting.

Yessica_A
06/13/2023 1:26 p.m.

Yesssica_a said:

I was until week 36.If they usually take it a few weeks before delivery.In our case they usually induce from 38 because in 36-37 they tell you to stop taking it.They wanted to induce me in 37 and in the end I asked to wait and it was at 38+6 and I don't remember exactly when I left it but I think 36.

Thank you, I am calmer.I will tell you in the next appointment if I do not cite me that I am almost 35

Nila's profile photo
Nila
06/14/2023 12:33 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Canti_ara said:
fenex said:
Hello girls!

Hello!!I also thought that I was not going to get the hem of 7 and was to put the sensor and start improving.But the really important thing was to give diabetological education hard and learn a lot from my own body thanks to the data that the sensor gives you.In the end it is successful with the insulin that you get is what leads you to avoid many hypers and hypoglycemia ... and the less you have, more stability, better control and lower hemo.But knowing, for example, that you always upload glucose at that time or go down to another even if you have insulin well adjusted?That is life!
That yes, as soon as you put in 6 the endocrine usually gives you the OK to try ... and if everything is going well, you will continue to control a few more months;)

nila said:
girls who took aspirin in pregnancy, did you take it until the end and took it away at some point?It is that they put it on the first visit on the private so they left me in the public (I have not going to the private one) but they have not named it to me and I have nervous that they have not told me anything about the subject, because if it is not to clot the blood for example, that could harm right?Until the second week of July I do not return to the gine and I have forgotten to ask in the previous

I think they will take away the aspirin tomorrow (they give me tromalyt 150), that I am going to monitors and I just start the 36. Remember it to the gine, which is important.I always review the medication I take, both with gine and endo and matron, just in case.Better to prevent than regret, you know.
Come @nila, we have anything left !!!B)

Tam's profile photo
Tam
06/19/2023 10:48 p.m.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.