{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I read that in the second trimester the resistance to insulin rose.Yesterday I had anxiety and ate more than the account some things that I should not but well in general if it went up, it went down with physical activity, but I already noticed that it costs me more because when I have been noticing discomfort for a while.

Today when eating I do not lower me, I take the whole afternoon to approx 130. I will be watching, I notice that things that I ate are going up more.The endocrine event has been put by the end of April but we will see if I have to present myself without an appointment.As I can not put on anything, I have no choice but to move every hour to see what is happening ... and today I cannot exercise because I have gone on a trip.I will check these days and pointing everything

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/02/2023 7:31 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Nila, it is assumed that insulin resistance is in the third quarter but it depends a lot on each woman.I started at the end of the second, however, I think I didn't have much.There are women who have to double slow insulin, for example and in my case, I upload 10 units.I also had to put on more.Talk to your endo because not using fast I don't know very well how you will have to do it.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/05/2023 5:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

We have already spoken.I have to watch and as soon as I see that the range is left with the same pattern to go quickly

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/05/2023 7:20 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Hello girls !!On Thursday I went to the echo of the 20 weeks: everything is going to the stern and they have already told us that it is a child !!We are very happy !!!Eye in detail: in the 16th it was head down and continue face down ... I consider two options: o Start walking by doing the pine or is a rebel and just when it should be placed like this, it goes and turns.I see her coming, in week 36 or there I loo, you'll see haha ​​ah!And already kicks!@Nila, it's going to touch you too;)

And in purely diabetic issues: I have been given the Novopen Echo Plus, which is very cool.The half portions and I are still getting to know each other, but tomorrow I have a diabetes educator to see if I clarify with her better.This Boli is Guay, especially because you know if you have forgotten to put the insulin.And I am forgetful, I see an inventazo.And what the doses are passed to the app directly cool too.
And the glucose a bit crazy, but because I have a foot with an infection and of course, everything affects :(

@nigiri to me the endo told me that I was already having insu resistance now and I am still in the second quarter ... What you say, depends on each woman.I hope I have not to fight a lot, for now we climb the rapid ratios and we will be slowly uploading.As I appreciate that my endocrine calls me every week, because I do this alone to the tense of a lifetime ...

@Cassie Pretty stage but a bit stressful ... with 40, with 20, with and without diabetes.A pregnancy is an adventure in itself, whatever the beginning conditions: D

Tam's profile photo
Tam
03/05/2023 9:11 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

This Friday I have the high -risk appointment, week 16. In mid -April 20. Let's see if something looks like something and they tell me if he is a child haha

Today, fasting has already risen me.Last night I didn't put on the new sensor, I'll wear it today, so I don't know what happened at night.If I see that already fasting, I have to go up in unity in the slow unit.To me the endocrine told me that in this quarter it began with resistance surely and that it controlled me the measures.They have put the appointment at the end of the month and that it was before without problem, so nothing, to continue controlling, I no longer get blood from my fingers sometimes everything I skewer.

What better do you stand and take care of it !!!And do you already think about any name?We are a child where we doubt, boy like the father but girl like me do not haha

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/06/2023 8:25 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Oh, climbing the slow thing still seems like a roll 10 years after debuting, much encouragement!I also tell you that you only do it once a day, I put the slow one in two shots and I do not recommend it, death and total destruction.And yes, do not hesitate to go to endo even if you have no appointment, surely he also prefers to go and control better.

The foot goes better, slow but sure ... Let's see if he finishes healing well and does not give me the can again.
Names we don't have yet, what was discarded from the beginning is to name either of the two parents.At my wedding there were 3 Fernandos of the same family.And because they didn't come!: D

We are using an app called Lillydooo (it is some diapers) that has a part to search for names.You are going to freak out, it works like Tinder.I got it on my mobile and my husband in his, you put that you are a couple and already come together to search together.We put some common filters and when names are coming out, if we like it we give the right, if not to the left.If we both like it, the app tells us what we have made "Match!"hahaha we do not use Tinder because we started before it came out, at least we have a regustillo to know what it is: D

Ah!By the way .... Of the echo of 16 weeks you do not feel totally if they tell you sex.I say it because my godson was 95% girl in 16 and in 20 they got a surprise.And the other day a friend of mine who is 3 weeks more than me told me the same story but vice versa.And his mother had already fabric blue jackets: D

Tam's profile photo
Tam
03/08/2023 10:26 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

Go!Don't tell me !!!If you see that he is a super clear child, I suppose they will say it, here it is seen that if they are not 100% safe, they do not release garment.
With the glucose I am still worried about the truth, I do not rise enough to put quickly but the values ​​remain as in a plateau, if I get to 130 I can be all afternoon to 130. A roll.Last night I got out of what I ate and at 166 it remained up to two hours after I got used.From normal what has risen me is up to 140 and it has been maintained, but of course they are not the optimal values ​​that should be taken but as it told me, nor to put quickly.And then it makes me effect to go out but it is already costing me just food to come out, the truth

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/09/2023 9:05 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

I think there is a gine here that is a bit kamikaze and releases it within a few weeks ... The problem is that it did not look so clear!Do you know who was children?She is a content creator as well as comedy and is pregnant.One video uploaded the other great day in plan "Surely she is a child, I'm sorry, such a method and such (all those who are very little scientific hehe) say she is a girl! It will be called Emma !!"And at the end of the video there is an echo where it looks very clear that it is a child: D: D: D: D I laughed a lot.And no, in my echo I didn't see that!If you have it, hide it very well haha

The plateau with glucose also happens to me.Bad?That lately I remain sober on the sofa at night.My husband goes to bed very soon and I always usually see a series or something and the problem is that I sleep there when it comes to having dinner, I stay (as you say) in a plateau plan and I don't even find out about alarmsBecause I am deeply asleep.And he in another room does not hear them, of course.This morning I woke up on the couch without knowing or what day it was and in 160 for more than 2 hours ... and it is not the first time.

To my go out it costs me in general, I am very vagorra.But of course, I depend a little less about it by getting quickly and instead of going out just the same food at 6 in the afternoon.But yes, it costs more every day!;)

Tam's profile photo
Tam
03/10/2023 9:26 p.m.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

I am overwhelmed.The endocrine update the medication but he only did it with the insulins, everything else expired at the end of March, so I had to call the family and he has updated it but he has put the reactive strips one every 8 hours when I hadA house 3. It is really that I do not understand so much incompetence in such a necessary situation knowing the two that I am pregnant.

Luckily I had the appointment for another reason ... and now to see if it is good to change it or I am forced to go to the hospital to ask me to fix it without appointment because until the end of April I do not have the next.They have nervous with medication, there can be no more lack of control

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/13/2023 7 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
I am overwhelmed.The endocrine update the medication but he only did it with the insulins, everything else expired at the end of March, so I had to call the family and he has updated it but he has put the reactive strips one every 8 hours when I hadA house 3. It is really that I do not understand so much incompetence in such a necessary situation knowing the two that I am pregnant.

Luckily I had the appointment for another reason ... and now to see if it is good to change it or I am forced to go to the hospital to ask me to fix it without appointment because until the end of April I do not have the next.It is very nervous with medication, there can be no more lack of control

Well, talk to the family doctor to put the 3. What glucometer do you have?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/13/2023 9:07 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The Aviva Connect.I have asked how much the boxes are worth in the pharmacy in case I have to buy one while I fix the issue and 80 euros !!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/13/2023 9:53 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

nila said:
the action Aviva Connect.I have asked how much the boxes are worth in the pharmacy in case I have to buy one while I fix the issue and 80 euros !!

Have you looked for the strips of that glucometer on Amazon?I do not know if they will be the same as those of Accouchek Aviva (it is the one I have) and the pillo between € 25 and € the box.Here the last time I caught one in the pharmacy (I do not remember the reason) were € 50, but a couple of years ago (or some more)

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/13/2023 10:28 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

I have not looked for them, I hope to fix the subject that I have an appointment with the header.I will not look at it because those that use, give me a package of 100 strips and it is the one that I have asked in the pharmacy, what I am not going to do is stop measuring myself now pregnant, because the nurse has come out ofThere put the dosage that has given him without asking

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/13/2023 10:54 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@Nila do not wait, plug in the health center if it is necessary but they cannot leave you with so few strips if you need them.And as you say, much less now!I think they put the "routine" dosage, but if you need more and have given them so far, do not cut yourself !!(Even so, the nurse I don't think it's ... they can't prescribe ...)

Tam's profile photo
Tam
03/14/2023 10:16 p.m.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

Yes, here the nurse puts it, do not recipe it, but they renew you and have done what he wanted.But they can put the normal dosage, but it is seen that they call them as a pharmacy and tell them why so many.I talked to him and after a lot of questions (I felt super controld) he has put them for 6 months.But it is pending visa, to see if today they have already fixed it to me and if tomorrow I go directly to the endocrine but I think I can buy them today

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/15/2023 7:30 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

I find that the nurse can renew your medication, here for that you have to talk to the primary doctor (you ask for a telephone, call you and ready, it is not necessary to go or anything. In that the pandemic came well to us)
The nurse gives me the sensors that I have already granted or the needles, but in my health card you cannot touch anything.And the strips do not even sound to me that they had to go through a visa.
I think there were complaints from nurses years ago because they are not supposed to have the same legal certainty as a doctor if they were.Or the same were the doctors who complained because it is their competition ... I don't know.

By the way, insulin resistance has already begun.Small crazy changes I had to do!Upload the slow, change the ratio and sensitivity factors of the rapid ... The doctor "Do not frustrate you, which at first it will cost you" already told me.Is that this week I made me quickly to correct a peak and that was like water, I did not go down naaaada ...: S today it seems that the thing goes better ... to see what lasts haha

Tam's profile photo
Tam
03/25/2023 8:02 p.m.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

Yes, here I call my doctor and pass the Nurse the note because he does it.On diabetes, removing complications they carry control.They call you to follow up, they cite you for retinographies, they meet for the feet and things.

I got a slow unit (he told me to do so because if I spend they give me nightlife) because in the morning I was no longer within the fasting values ​​on an empty stomach.And well the beak often gives me at 3 hours of eating, I remain the same ... not a very high thing ... when I get very much for eating hydrates for example, if it is very fast but as they are proteins and fats I am going to the time, fromOf the 2 hours the peak begins.

I hope you control better now.I'm afraid that this time comes because I don't know how the body will react because my diabetes in that sense is that I totally do it

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/25/2023 9:15 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Hello everyone!

I am new here and in a preconceptional analytics I got what I already sensed.Diabetes.

Two months ago and a few days of my debut.I debuted with 301 on an empty stomach and an HG of 12.6 %.

After the tremendous scare and my acceptance, I decided to give everything and more, and go through a process of acceptance and adaptation of the new life.

That day, it was the last eating sweets.
As you imagine with a HB of 12.6 I was forbidden to get pregnant, and you can imagine the drama.We started with Lantus Solo Star and Novarapid but when my antibodies give negative my header doctor decided to eliminate insulin and treat with metformin and garden.We are testing.I currently take 2 metformin of 850 and a 25mg Jardian.Still there is no way to control my basal.

In my last post debut analytics, a couple of weeks ago, my basal glucose was 137 and my glycosicada hemoglobin 7.4 Inch I did to cry.I couldn't believe it.My HB had dropped almost 5 points.

Now waiting for a visit with my nurse and new analytics in May.If everything goes well, they may allow me pregnancy.

To all this, I was pregnant when I debuted, but I had a biochemical abortion, I did not know that I had diabetes and then I understood that nature is wise and I would not have been viable even I think they would have recommended not to move on.

Well I hope to tell you soon that I am controlled and that I have green light!

lanysky's profile photo
lanysky
04/04/2023 7:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hopefully you can stay soon.They changed my metformin for slow insulin for the search for pregnancy and I keep it during it.My endocrine is not very in favor of using metformin in pregnant women although in other places or countries if they do it and is the only thing that has helped me to lower my fasting glucose.Much encouragement and recommend the strength exercises a lot

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/04/2023 9:13 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Hi Wapa !!

I forgot to add that I am already a mother of a 5 -year -old little girl, and during her pregnancy I had gestational diabetes, controlled with diet and exercise, at the end of pregnancy we put metformin. Media from 850 to night.

Pass a series of complications despite having controlled gestational diabetes, my baby was born before and I develop preeclampsia, my baby was born with respiratory problems and because of that, we have thought a lot a lot to be a daddy again, we were trying when I debuted.

I do not carry it well, I am done dust, I understand that little by little I will assume it.

With great fear the truth.Oh well.What are we going to do

lanysky's profile photo
lanysky
04/04/2023 11:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.